Immaculate Conception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does your brother feel?"

He began to speed up. No reply, she was savouring the moment, her eyes glazed over.

He withdrew more fully and slapped up into her drawing a sharp intake of breath.

"How does it feel?"

"IT feels. Oohh. Feels ssooo good. Ungh"

The brother and sister meshed perfectly, fit each other so completely, her pussy perfectly accommodating his thrusting cock. They moved together like a single animal possessing two backs. Her hips circling his as he moved within her. Her body reacting to his slamming thrusts, breasts swaying as they reacted in perfect time to the rhythm of their bodies.

They were both experienced enough to know when sex wasn't right. Didn't feel right. Didn't flow naturally. When the rhythm of their bodies were out of synch with their lovers'. This was right. This was perfect, it was as though their mating bodies, so genetically similar knew how to succour each other's needs completely.

She didn't remember moaning or screaming her brother's name but was suddenly conscious of repeating it over and over again as the delicious, sharp, pain and ecstasy of his invading penis, sometimes so forceful she felt it butting her cervix, began the prelude to the familiar build up of orgasm.

Her nerve endings tingled. Her brother, seemingly everywhere, inside her, on her, his mouth biting her ear lobe began to swell inside her. He was close, building up to it. She could sense it.

Her anticipation of his release triggered her own intense orgasm "Ahhhgghhh!

Her mouth, greedily sucking in air, was suddenly denied as her brother's lips covered hers and he rolled his tongue around hers. Breathless; gasping.

"Aaarggh!" She bucked under him again. Feeling light headed for lack of breath. Spinning out of control.

He could feel her pelvic muscles gripping his cock holding him even more tightly as she shuddered around him. His balls throbbed and tightened, his buttocks and legs stretched taut, and with several pounding thrusts he shot his sperm forcefully into his sister's body, coating her vaginal walls with his thick, viscous, incestuous pearlescence.

From somewhere, a picture came to him of two pedigree dogs being mated, he couldn't remember where he had seen the spectacle but he could now see the male dog, in his mind's eye, cumming then being turned around while still in the bitch's vagina. Locked in place. Someone telling him distantly they were kept locked together like that for 30 minutes.

For some reason, it mattered to him that he stayed in his sister's body for as long as possible. As his cock drained the last of his sperm, and the last couple of orgasmic shudders left him, he remained in place, keeping their genitals crushed together remaining in her as they both panted, both still breathless but utterly satiated, bathed in endorphins.

He kissed her then. Gently. A kiss of gratitude that was gladly received and reciprocated.

And somewhere, deep within her body a brother's sperm fused with a sister's egg.

12