Immersion of Emery Mae Pt. 01: The Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beautiful redheaded gypsy pulls a chair closer to me. She sits down so our knees are almost interlocked with each other. Her flowy dress falls and rises with her knees as one of them rests between mine. She reaches out for both of my hands. "In order for me to help you. I need to take a closer look at your soul. It will get very personal, but you need to be willing for it to work. I can see the pain and confusion in your aura. It is something most troubling. Will you allow me to help you?"

I look up into her eyes and find that they are the most beautiful shade of a bluish gray. With our eyes locked on to each other, I just nod. She nods in recognition of my agreement. "Okay. Give me a moment to close the shop and we can get started." She gives my hands a light squeeze as she gets up from her seat and heads to the front of the shop. I hear the locking of deadbolts and the closing of curtains.

She walks back through the beads and closes another hidden curtain that rests behind the door frame on this side of the room. It leaves the room darker, but there is still the light that is hanging over the table to my right. She moves over to the chair she was sitting in and slides it out of the way. She stands in front of me and takes my hands lightly pulling them as a signal to stand up. I oblige and stand up in front of her. As I rise to my feet, our noses almost touch as I feel her breath on my face. When I am standing up fully in front of her she begins to politely, and cautiously, pulling off my clothes. If I wasn't so racked with confusion and pain, I would be excited that this was happening, but it is all so different now. She was taking care of me like a mother tending to her child. I assist her in the removal of my clothes till all that is left is my boxer shorts.

That is when she steps away and begins to remove her dress. I watch her as she watches me. She pulls a draw string on her back as the top of her dress loosens. She then unties a sash that was wrapped around her waist. She lets them all drop to the floor exposing her naked and undergarment less body. Her skin is like porcelain and looks as soft as silk. Her curvy body moves perfectly as her waist is tapered in, and her hips and bust pokes out, in all the right places. A small trimmed patch of red hair rests between hips and thighs. Envy runs through my blood as I take in her form. My average size cock rests in my underpants, unmoving at the vision of this gorgeous woman and it scares me. I look at her with worry. She steps out of her dress, that now rests on the floor, and moves towards me. She places her hands on my hips and says, "Don't worry. We are just going to hug."

I don't know if she thought that was my real worry, but the sound of her voice is comforting. She snakes her pointer fingers into the band of my underwear as she pushes them to the floor. She helps me step out of them as they lay on the ground around my ankles. She pulls me into her, and our bodies begin to press against each other. I feel the warmth of her smooth skin on mine. Her arms wrap up under my arms and around to my back as she pulls her cheek into my chest. My naked cock presses into her belly, as I wrap my arms around her shoulders. My head naturally falls with my cheek resting on the top of her head, the wonderful scent of her red hair fills my nose. The smell of flowers calms me as my eyes close as if I could fall asleep in her arms.

Loreana begins to mumble and whispers a language that is forign to me. Her body begins to warm up as I am being lovingly pulled into her. She begins to speak with me.

"Your name is Emerson and there is a beautiful woman that is hiding inside of you. Her name is Emery. She has always been there but has been unheard till now. She is telling me of your life while she has been trapped inside of your mind. She has seen your lack of joy. She tells me of your attempts at fitting into a life that you don't enjoy. She tells me of how you look at women with envy, wondering what it would be like to be in their shoes. She wants out and to show you how you can feel the joy that you have never had before. She knows that your life will be better and that you don't have to pretend anymore. You can be free from the facade that you have had your whole life. She is begging to be freed."

My closed eyes begin to flow tears like a waterfall. Loreana speaks to my heart and has seen my needs. Needs that have even been hidden from me. I begin to weep in her arms as my head bounces on top of hers as a weight is being lifted from my shoulders. A wound is now being treated that has always been there. I cry tears of joy and sadness. Sadness for the things that I have not seen, or never wanted to see. Joy for now knowing that there is a new life for me.

Loreana stops talking and just holds me till my weeping has stopped. She rubs my back as her soft hands glide across my skin. She lets me have my cry and when I am done, she sets me back in my chair. She produces a blanket from a cabinet behind her and wraps me up in it, like a lost child that has been out in the cold too long. I wipe my tears with the blanket that covers my shoulders. I take a deep breath as my pain is almost gone. My head is now filled with more questions. I look at Loreana and all that comes out is...

"How?"

Loreana begins to slowly put her clothes back on. "I am sure you have lots of questions and I will walk you through them."

I just nod. It is just like she is reading my mind. She is something special and curse me for thinking that all of this was nonsense.

She finishes tying the sash around her waist as she sits down on the chair in front of me, now that it is back in the position that it was in before we got undressed. She rests a hand on my knee. "I have been given a keen gift. I can read people and see anything that might be troubling them. I try and help those that will accept it, but very few are willing. I would like to help you, as I am sure that now you are willing to let me help you."

I nod in agreeance. "What do I do now?" I ask out of confusion.

"Well first let me ask you a question. I might be able to make one wish come true, but it must be something that you have no doubt over. You must tell me of that wish and then I will provide you with the means to make it come true. Just know that after you follow through with your wish, there is no going back." Loreana says, trying to assure me. "So, with that being said. If you had to have one wish, what would you ask for?"

I take a deep breath and look around the room. I think about the moment that I had with Loreana pressed against my naked body. I think of all the things that he had said and how it resonated inside of me. I look up at the ceiling as I can feel tears welling up in my eyes. I try to blink them away, but they seem like they are there to stay. I look at the naturally beautiful redhead in front of me as my right eye drips water down my cheek. My bottom lip begins to quiver as the words fall out of my mouth naturally.

"I want to be a woman."

Making the wish

The next couple hours feel like an eternity. Loreana suggests for me to get my clothes back on and then she spends the rest of the time mixing herbs, salts and all kinds of minerals together. I just sit and watch quietly as she gets them together into a vial. She then lays it in the center of the table. Then she proceeds to lay large gems all around the vial in very specific locations, pointing them in exact directions. Then she produces a fine piece of silk from a hidden location in a cabinet in the back of the room. She lays it out, so it is covering most of the items on the table. On the silk there are words written in a language that is unfamiliar to me, with lines that seem to have some kind of purpose. As she gets everything the way she wants it, she begins to whisper a prayer to herself. The prayer is again in the same language that she spoke as our naked bodies were pressed together. As soon as she is done the light above the table bursts as little pieces of glass fall around me.There is no light in the room and my eyes are still locked on to the table. I am about to speak, but before I do the gems begin to pulsate and glow with an unnatural but radiant light. The pulsing quickens until it looks like the gems are no longer blinking and then they fade.

Loreana strikes a match and begins to like a candle that she had in her lap. She sets the candle on the table. With one hand she delicately lifts the piece of silk as if to not disturb any of the other items on the table. She lays the silk in her lap and then lifts the vial out of the center of the table and hands it to me. "Go home. Rest. Make tea with this and drink all of it. Don't miss a single drop and your wish will not come true."

I gingerly take the vial in my hand and hold it dear to my chest. My eyes move up to hers. "What do I owe you?"

She shakes her head no. "You owe me nothing Hun. You go home and make your wish come true. Hopefully our paths will cross again, and you can thank me properly after you have come into your new life." Loreana smiles at me warmly and I nod.

"Thank you so much." We hug and we say our goodbyes. I walk out of the shop, hoping to come back and see her after all this is done.

I make my drive home holding tightly to the vial with the herbs inside of it as if it is a lifeline. The drive seems to take hours upon hours, but in reality, it only takes but a single hour to make my way home. The vial is still clutched to my chest deep within the tight grip of my palm as I walk into my humble apartment. I set the vial on the kitchen table safely and begin to heat up some hot water in a tea kettle so I can make the tea. As the water is warming up, I just stare at the vial wondering, and make sure, this is what I really want. The more I think about it, the more I crave it and yearn for it with all my soul. Whenever I think of not going through with it, a knot forms in my chest again. The knot builds up into a ball of pain that I know will never go away until I finally become what I really want to be.

The whistle of the tea kettle fills the kitchen letting me know that the hot water was ready. I grab the vial and remove the kettle from its heating source. I grab a mug from out of the cupboard and set it on the counter next to my vial. I remove the cap off the top of the vial and take a sniff. It smells of herbs and salts of which I have never tried before. I dump the contents of the vial into my mug then follow that with my hot water from my tea kettle, filling the mug halfway. As the water hits the herbs in the mug, the smell blossoms into something amazing. It smells of jasmine and wildflowers on a lovely spring morning, followed by the scent of a wonderful sea breeze coming off the shore. The steam rises from the mug as it dances around the top of my cup, like a belly dancer showing off her skills. I produce a spoon out of one of the drawers and stir the mixture up really well, making sure there isn't any chunks left from any of the minerals that Loreana added to it. I remove the spoon and set it into the sink. I pick up my mug and carry it off to my couch to let the water dissolve as much of the contents as possible smelling it as I walk.

I slowly ease myself into my usual set on the couch and hold the mug in both hands. I investigate the brewing mess of herbs and minerals. I think about the person that I want to become. I think about being that beautiful woman that is hiding inside of me. I want to be the woman that Loreana touched in her shop. I hold on to that dream and the things that I have felt. I really hope that this works, or I will be crushed. Now that all this has been awakened inside of me, I don't know what I would do if I was not able to make this wish come true.

I down the mug and its contents after it has cooled. I feel a few chunks of herb slide down my throat as I get to the bottom of the mug. I drink the tea to the very last drop and after it is all done, I look inside to make sure that I didn't miss anything. I sit and I wait. I am waiting for something. Am I waiting for the change to happen now or how is this supposed to work? I sit there expecting some profound miracle and nothing happens. I just look at the mug. I slouch into my seat and think about what an idiot I am. How this gypsy woman talked me into this life that I thought I could have but is never going to come. I drop the mug on the floor, not caring where it lands or what happens to it. I look out the window and see that the sun has set. I pull out my phone and see that the time is almost midnight. I realize the fatigue that is now setting into my body from all the events that have transpired today. I curse the tea and the woman that gave it to me as I get ready for bed. I get into a t-shirt and basketball shorts and I am soon fast asleep.

12