Immersion of Emery Mae Pt. 04

Story Info
Emery starts to adjust to being a woman.
2.9k words
4.26
5.3k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*There is no sex in this part of Emery's story, but that is soon to cum. Thanks for your patience.*

Adjusting to womanhood

I wake the next morning as the sun pours through my bedroom windows. I sit up and quickly inspect my body with a sense of urgency. As I reach up for my chest, I find that my breasts are still there and that the events of yesterday were not a dream. I breathe a big sigh of relief, glad that I am still Emery and not Emerson. I run my fingers through my hair and find a tangled mess as my fingers fight knot after knot. I try to get what knots I can out with my fingers but find that it is useless without a brush. Then an overwhelming urge to pee registers in my brain.

I pull my dainty feet out of my covers and land on the floor, safe and sound. My breasts jiggle as I make my way to the bathroom. The strange feeling of no longer feeling my penis between my legs as I walk is a little different. Not in a bad way. It is just weird feeling a different part of your body move as you walk. I lift the toilet seat cover and sit down to relieve myself. After I am done, I get up and wash my hands. I look up in the mirror hoping to still see the beautiful face of the girl I have become, but I am met with a sheer freight. The girl I see in the mirror is a HOT mess.

Makeup is smeared all over her face. Big, discolored circles around her eyes seem to run to one side of her face. Lipstick is also smeared to that same side. The hair on her head is a frizzy tangled up birds nest. She looks like a whore that spent the night with a guy and is now trying to escape before anyone sees the shame on her face.

That is not a whore. That is me. I totally forgot to take my makeup off before I went to bed last night and I am now paying for it. I guess I better get cleaned up. I look like a creature that lives under a little kids bed. If Beth was here to see me like this, I would never hear the end of it. In my mind and in movies you always see girls waking up looking as gorgeous as ever. That is not the case and I am learning that awful truth right now.

I slide off my panties and find a crusty mess in the crotch. The same crusty substance is on two of my fingers of my right hand. They are clear evidence of my experimentation with my body from last night. I throw the panties in the clothes hamper and take a nice long hot shower. I make sure to wash my face as good as I can with soap and water. I even spend a few minutes shaving my legs of any stubble that may have come in. I get out of the shower, dry off most of my body parts with a towel and then wrap the towel around my hips like I have always done. I find a brush and begin to brush my hair free of any tangles.

I make my way back into my bedroom and find the clothes that I was organizing last night. I take my towel off and slide on a new pair of panties that I got yesterday. They are a pair of blue cotton lace cheekies that show off the bottom of my butt cheeks as some of the material in the back tucks into my rear end. I find an old t-shirt of mine and slide it up over my head. I flip the hair out of the neck of my shirt and finish the organization of my new clothes.

After about an hour, I get everything put away and have a load of laundry started for the few things that needed washing before I wear them. I get my computer out and go to sit on my bed, but before I do I find a bunch of makeup on my pillow that had smeared off during the night. I pull the pillowcase off and throw it into the pile of stuff that I need to wash anyway. I open my computer and pull up a browser window to go to Youtube. I start watching makeup and hair tutorials for the next couple of hours. If I am going to be a woman, I better learn to do this stuff and learn to do it the right way. I was never the type of person that put a whole lot of care and preparation into how I looked. Now with the gift I have been given, I need to learn to do it and learn to make myself as presentable as possible.

After watching a few videos on hair styles and tips, I realize I do not have any of the things that I need to do anything like that. I lack a blow dryer, straightener, curling iron, as well as a few brushes, hair ties and pins. So, I make a list of things I need to buy with a few makeup tools that I want to get to practice some different techniques. I work on my makeup slowly and methodically while watching a video. I think I do a pretty good job. I brush out my hair as best as I can, then take a selfie and send it to Beth with a text that says, "What do you think?".

I decide that I need to go to a department store to find some of the things I need for my hair and makeup. I put on the matching blue demi bra that goes with my panties. Then I slide on a white floral halter top sundress with a pair of two-inch white block heel sandals. If I am going to wear heels, I better get some practice in. I check myself over in a full-length mirror, making sure I look decent, before I make my way towards the door and out to my car.

As I arrive at the mall to do my shopping at Macy's, my phone goes off. I look at it and there is a text from Beth. "Your makeup is okay, but we need to work on your hair."

I respond back to her as I am walking into the department store. "I know. I am at Macy's right now getting some stuff. I don't even own a blow dryer. Lol"

I walk into the department store as the clacking of my heels is heard on the floor. I am getting more comfortable with wearing them. It took a while to adjust to walking in a different way, but once I learned to walk more on the balls of my feet and toes, it all came quickly to me. Walking around Macy's gave me the experience that I needed. Right when I am not actively thinking about walking, I would stumble a little or twist my ankle. Walking in heels feels a lot like trying to roller skate for the first time. It is tricky, but once you get the hang of it, you just seem to glide.

I begin to look around the department store for the equipment and items I need. With my concentration on walking and finding the things I need. I am oblivious to what is going on around me. I look up at what else is around and I catch a quick look at a guy checking me out. He looks away when he sees me look towards him, but it makes me smile.

I finish getting what things I think I need and head over to the checkout counter where a nice lady in her late 40's rings me out. She hands me my receipt and I take my items to the car. I place them all in the trunk and close it. I do have some more time to kill, so after I drop my things off at the car, I head back into the mall to go look around for some other things.

I spend a few hours with the other girls at the Sephora as they help me find the right foundation, eye liner, brow pencils, and lipstick. The sell me on way too much makeup, but I am very happy with the information that where able to provide. The taught me how to make my eyes look bigger and what color eyes shadow to use to really complement my eye color. I leave the store looking a million times better and can't believe that I am looking at this beautiful girl in the mirror.

I make my way through a few other stores and find a new purse. Then head over to the sporting goods store to get some exercise clothes that fit me. It would be fun to go work out with Beth and she did mention that I am going to need to stay in shape if I want to keep the figure that I have.

I make my way to the women's section and as I walk in, I find that a lot of the guys in the store keep looking at me. Most just look away when I see them looking, but a couple give me a smile and just go back to what they were doing. I pick out some yoga pants, shorts, a few shirts, and tank tops, as well as some exercise bras. I walk around some more, just taking my time and looking at all the things that are in the store. As I am doing so, I see Mark and my heart drops into my stomach.

Mark is one of my best friends. He is rather tall, standing over six feet high and has always kept in good shape. He has dark brown hair and blue eyes. He always has a clean-cut look about him with a professional haircut and shaved facial hair. He is currently single and has never been married. His last relationship was about 6 months ago, and he always brags about all the girls that he has met or dated. We bonded through baseball and our love of the game. I met him through some clients at work during the busy season. We talk constantly during baseball season and go to a bunch of games together. He is the one person I talk to the most besides Beth.

I begin to panic and wonder if he has seen me. I don't know what I would do if he saw me here dressed this way. All the bad scenarios run through my head as I walk through the shoe section of the store. I keep glancing his way to see if he sees me. He doesn't at first, but then sees me as I am constantly keeping tabs on him. We lock eyes and he gives me a big smile. I feel all the color leave my face as he begins to walk over towards me. I am frozen in place not knowing what to do or say. I fiddle with the tags on the clothes that I am going to buy as I pretend to look at the shoes.

"Hi. You look lost. I don't work here, but do you need some help?" Mark says to me as I must look rather awkward. I look at him around one of my long locks of dark brown hair.

He doesn't recognize me. Then I realize that I am not a guy dressed in girls clothes. I am a woman now. I am a beautiful woman that, for all he knows, was never the man that I once was. Coming to this realization takes some of the tension out of my shoulders, but it is still weird knowing Mark and who he is, while he knows nothing about this new girl.

I look at him and respond. "No, I am fine, thank you. I am just looking around." I turn my attention back to the shoes hoping that he just goes away.

"Are you sure? I am very helpful."

I look back at him and he is giving me a big smile. Never did I realize how cute he was. I try to smile back and be cool about the whole thing. This is not the time I want him to find out who I really am. Every bit of me just wants him to go away so I don't have to feel awkward about this.

"Yeah. I am fine." I manage to say as I am panicking on the inside but hope that I look cool from the outside.

"Okay. I am Mark by the way. What is yours?" He tries to keep the conversation going and is doing it with an air of confidence.

"Emer......" I almost make the mistake of saying my old name as I am slightly shook. "Emery." I finally managed to get out.

"What a beautiful name. It is a pleasure to meet you." He extends a hand to me looking for a handshake. I oblige trying to remain collected during the conversation.

We shake hands for a second and then he lets go. I quickly try to put the conversation to an end.

"I am just going to find some running shoes now. It was nice to meet you Mark."

I turn and look at some of the running shoes, hoping that he gets the message. He does get the hint and slowly starts to walk away.

"If you change your mind and do need help, I can give you my number."

Man....... Mark is relentless. No wonder he is so successful at meeting and dating girls. My new female brain and hormones finds all this attractive, but I still try to find a nice way to tell him to leave.

"I think I will be okay. Thank you though."

Mark smiles at me and then walks away. I can still feel him looking my way and I look to make sure he has left, but we lock eyes as he catches me watching him walk towards the men's clothing section. I look away and try to gather myself after the interaction. My heart is racing and pounding in my chest. I find a place to sit down, on one of the benches that people use to try on shoes. I take a few deep breaths to make sure my heart doesn't jump out through my throat.

After a couple minutes, I am finally able to recover from meeting one of my best friends. I decide to quickly get a pair or running shoes and leave before he sees me again. I get in line with my clothes and shoes. Then I pull out my phone and begin to write a text to Beth about what just happened. As I am writing the text, I hear Mark's voice behind me.

"I see you found a pair of shoes."

I am startled a little and look back to find him holding a pair of baseball pants and some socks. I close my phone to keep hidden who I am talking to and what I was writing. My heart starts to race again. I am not sure if it is excitement or panic.

"Yeah I did."

I look back towards the cash register as I wait in line. Taking my step forward as I wait for my turn.

"Maybe we can go running together sometime. I know of some great trails in the area."

Oh my god. He is hitting on me. What am I going to do?

I just keep my eyes forward and not look back and he is quick with a follow up response.

"Why don't you give me your number and we can put something together?"

Oh great. Now he wants my number. If I give him my number, then he will know that something is wrong. I quickly think of something to get me off the hook as I look back at him. He is still smiling at me.

"That would be fun. Why don't you give me your number and I can call you when I want to go run?"

"Okay great, but you have to call me. Do you promise?"

I try to play it cool.

"Yeah of course I will call you."

I open my phone up to a notepad app and show that I am ready. He gives me his number and I type it down, following that with his name. I save it for show and put my phone in my purse. The cashier calls for me and I start to make my way over to them.

"I will call you. It was nice to meet you."

"I hope you do." Mark gives me a very charming smile. It causes a strange reaction in my body that gets me to smile back at him. He was so cute, but he is also my other best friend.

I pay for my things and quickly make my way out of the store before he can catch up to me. I don't look back. I just get out of there as fast as my heeled feet will let me. Strange butterflies are wafting around in my stomach and I am so very confused. When I get in my car, I start my text message to Beth all over again. I send her, "You will not guess who just hit on me at the mall."

(There is more to this story coming soon. Times have been rough in my life and I am finally able to continue with Emery's story. Please leave comments on what you think. Always looking for someone to help me edit.)