Immersion of Emery Mae Pt. 05: Club

Story Info
Emery goes to the club with Beth.
12.8k words
4.67
4.5k
7
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*The continuation of Emery's story. I would love to hear how you like it. So, please let me know what you think in the comments. I am hoping to keep this story going.*

Night on the Town

"You're really going to love this place. The music is always good, and you can even find a few cute guys to dance with." Beth gives me a wink as we are walking arm in arm.

Beth is wearing a champagne ruched mini dress and a pair of matching open strappy 3-inch heels. She always looked amazing when she went out places. The dress just seemed to hug her body just right to show off her slender athletic runners body. Her blonde hair was straight and a few inches past her shoulders. It floated in the air like a bird taking flight as we walked around the downtown area at night.

After a few days in my apartment, Beth had finally talked me into going out for a girls night. I had learned so much in the days prior that it was now time to spread my womanly wings and fly. I do have to admit that I was getting a little bit of cabin fever. There is only so much you can do in your apartment before you start to get bored.

She talked me into buying this black V-neck open back mini bodycon dress from one of our many shopping excursions. The bottom of the dress sat a couple inches past the bottom of my butt cheeks. I have never felt so exposed in my life. It was as if the whole world could see my body, but I looked amazing it in.

I bought a pair of open toed lace up stiletto heels to go with it. My hair was curled just slightly and my make up is the best that I have ever done. I walked down the street, with my best friend next to me, with confidence.

The feeling of being nervous and excited about my first night in a club as a girl was trying to take over my thoughts, but I just pushed them away. I wanted to have fun. I wanted to experience my new life and not keep myself locked up in my apartment. There was a reason that I had wished to be a girl. I had felt so much more like myself and now I really get to live the life that I have wanted, or at least try and figure out what I want.

We were just around the corner from the night club when we started to hear the bass thumping inside the building. We see a few couple heading in the same direction as us. I was never much of the night club type, but this really did seem like the place to be if you wanted to mingle.

We get to the front of the club and find the Pink neon sigh lit up in front of the club. "Young and Restless" was written out in cursive in the neon lights. The music from the club only got louder as you could almost feel the bass effecting your body. There is a small line out front waiting to get inside. The people in line all look to be male or couples that where trying to get in. Most of the crowd seems to be in early adulthood.

A couple muscular men stand out front keeping a running tally of who is coming and going. One bouncer is bald with a goatee, and the other is rather is clean shave with a thick head of dark brown hair. The two bouncers watch us walk up front and I can feel their eyes all over me. They give a warm smile, and the one with hair on the top of his head gets our attention.

"Would you two lovely ladies like to come inside?"

Beth and I both hear groaning coming from the line. The man with the goatee looks at them.

"I told you to wait your turn."

The bouncer looks back us and continues to talk.

"Sorry. They are a bunch of whiners. We are trying to keep a good balance of males to females and we could really use more girls."

I just smile as I really don't know what to say. I have never really received this kind of treatment before. When I was a man, the few times I went to the club, I was like the rest of these poor folks sitting outside in line.

Beth looks at the bouncers and says cheerfully.

"We would love to."

"Great." Says the clean-shaven man says. He steps aside and the man with the goatee lets us pass on through.

We step into the club and I can feel the loud music effect my body in a way that it never has before. My body just wants to move and wiggle to the beat. I start to wiggle and shuffle my feet, trying to dance to the beat as I walk. I look over at Beth and just laugh. She sees what I am trying to do and just smiles at me.

We decide to get some drinks at the bar first. I feel guys swarming all around us. Eyes on both of us as we order a couple drinks. The attention that we are getting makes me feel warm inside. It fills my heart with pride knowing that all these guys are lusting after us. Looking at our bodies and wanting to be able to spend a night with us. Every guy I find looking at me fills me with more confidence.

We finally get our drinks, and I don't know what they are, Beth just order them for us. They are amazing though. The fruitiness of the drink, with the taste of vodka just melts all my remaining worries away. The worries of being a girl in a bar for the first time doesn't feel like a huge issue like it was this morning.

The next few hours are a blast. We danced with each other, and with other guys. We drank and even got a few drinks off some guys that wanted our attention. This is what I really needed. It felt so good not to have to worry about adjusting to the new girl that I am now. There was no worry about how I was going to live my life or what I was going to do with my future. Those are all problems that I can deal with later. Now is just the time to cut loose and have some fun with my best friend.

I had been so couped up the last few days in my apartment, that it was good to finally get out and do something. Maybe it was just the energy that this new body gave me or maybe I was finally happy with who I was. When I was a man, I was content with staying in my place for long periods of time. Mindlessly watching tv and playing video games. Now I feel like I have a life to live and I was ready to live it.

Just as Beth and I where finishing our third round of drinks, a couple cute guys came up to us. They each had a beer in one hand and the same drinks that we had been ordering all night. One slid up next to Beth and the other next to me as we stood against one of the wall tables that where meant for standing. The one next to Beth was 6 feet tall with dark Brown hair a dark complexion and brown eyes. His face was cute, and his body was average. You could tell that he kept it lean but didn't take it to seriously. The one next to me was taller than the other. He had a rugged look about him with black hair, blue eyes and his skin was a little bit lighter than his buddies. He had a little bit of scruff on his face that made him look like a lumber jack. Looking at him really got my blood going and I couldn't take my eyes off him.

"Hey, how are you ladies doing tonight? We couldn't help but see really enjoying yourselves." The rugged man said to us.

Beth and I gave a look to each other that we both agreed that we liked them. She turned to speak to them.

"Oh, we really are. Do you think you two will be able to keep up with us? We are quite spirited."

"I think we are up for the challenge." The cute one standing next to Beth said.

"I am Dave." The rugged one said standing next to me. He handed me the drink and I accepted.

The one standing next to Beth did the same thing. "I am Andrew."

"Dave and Drew. That should be easy to remember." I say as a joke.

"You can call me Drew if you want to. I only let the pretty girls call me that." Andrew said quickly with a wink.

"Oh so that must mean you prefer to go by Andrew?" Beth asks to make sure to get the information correct.

Beth soon started talking to Andrew and I started talking to Dave. The music was loud, and we had to get close to really hear what each other was saying. I wasn't able to hear much of what Beth was talking to Andrew about, but I did know she was having a good time. I could hear her giggle behind me as my attention as on Dave.

Dave and I soon go to really connecting. I learned that he was mechanical engineer for Tesla. He spent most of his days designing and creating mechanical parts for cars. His voice was deep, and I found myself drawn to his every word as he spoke. Sometimes he would lean in and talk into my ear. I could feel the scruff of his face on my cheek. It made me feel warm down between my legs. Just talking to him, it was hard not to smile.

He started to ask about me. He asked what I did for a living and I told him I was an accountant, but that I might be looking for a career change. It really got me thinking about what I wanted to do. It was something I had been putting a lot of thought into the last few days, but that was soon put aside when he asked more questions.

The more we talked the closer I got to him. I just wanted to be close as I could. As I did, I could smell his cologne on him. It was manly and robust. Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever though that I would be attracted to a man like this. When I was a man, I always though that girls were far more appealing. Now that I am a girl, I feel like all of that has change. Looking at a woman was no different than me looking at a man when I was one. Yeah, I thought some were more attractive than others, but it didn't mean I wanted to have sex with them.

The closer I got to Dave, the more I wanted to touch him. I found myself laughing and touching his chest. I could feel a nice set of toned muscles underneath his black button up shirt. Soon one of my knees founds its way between his legs and started to rub against the expensive jean pants that he wore. His hand started to run over my shoulder and arm as his touch sent thrilling sparks all through my body. I was feeling myself getting more and more excited as time went on.

I finished my drink, and I was starting to feel really good. A slow bump and grind song started to be played by the club DJ. I started to wiggle to the music. Dave started to smile as he watched me. He set his drink down on the high table next to us and whispered into my ear.

"Let's dance."

I nodded and smiled as he took my hand. I tapped Beth on the shoulder and pointed to the dance floor. She gave me a sly smile as she watched me leave and then went back to her conversation with Andrew.

Dave pulled me out to the dance floor as I tried to keep up in my heels. He found a good place off to the side that would give us plenty of room to move. He pulled me in close to him with his hands on my waist. My heart began to flutter as his hands slowly started to move my hips in sync with his. My arms found their way up and over his neck as I swayed to the beat of the music. Our hips pressed and grinding against each other. We where so close that we could smell the drinks that we had both been partaking of on each other's breath. I slide my left thigh between his legs so as not to stumble on his feet. He just looked down at me as he stood a good 4 inches taller than me in my heels.

We dance with one another, song after song. Each one passing by as quickly as the next. Our bodies press against each other. Sometimes face to face and sometimes with my back against him. His hands traced the curves of my body. Running down my sides and my hips. He wasn't afraid of even going further then that. His hands found a home on my butt cheeks a few times and on my lower abdomen as he pulled me close as my back was against him. I could feel his stiffening manhood in his pants as we danced. It would rub against my ass and my thigh as there was no reservations about exploring the bodies of one another.

My hands would caress his chest and abs. They would hold on to his arms as they where wrapped around me. The heat between the two of us continuing to build as our sweaty clothed bodies moved to the music. My skin starts to feel extremely sensitive as every touch from Dave is felt through my hole body. The warm sensation between my legs now feels like a burning fire. It is burning out of control and I need to find a way to put them out or give in to the craving.

I pull Dave's ear to my mouth. "I need something to drink."

He whispers back into mine. "How about we get one at my place."

My heart jumps into my throat. I feel excited and very nervous. This is my first experience with a guy, and I am not sure how to take it.

"Let's go see our friends and find out how they are doing first."

He nods in agreeance.

We make our way back to Beth and Andrew and the urge to pee is suddenly felt in my body. They have moved since we last left them and seem to be really into each other as they are practically holding one another against the wall. I grab Beth and say, "I need to use the bathroom."

"Me too. We will be back. Don't go anywhere." Beth says to Andrew and Dave.

We make our way to the bathroom and I quickly take care of business. As I emerge from the stall, I find Beth standing there with a grin.

"Sooooo, you gonna fuck him or what?"

My jaw drops and it feels like it hits the floor.

Beth and I have been talking about sex for a few days now. Our conversations made me curious as to what it is like. I am not going to lie. I am very horny and would like to satisfy my urges. I have had other masturbation sessions after that one and have really started to figure out my body. I haven't experienced my first orgasm, but that doesn't mean that I was done trying.

"I think so." I say sheepishly. "He invited me back to his place."

"You little slut."

I am almost offended, and I think I would have been if she didn't follow up with the next line.

"I am going to take Andrew home too. So, don't feel bad. I am just as much as a slut as you are."

I feel so relieved.

"I am pretty nervous. It is my first time." I say to Beth.

She is quick to follow up. "No, it is not. Well it is and it isn't. Just do what you would have wanted the girl to do to you, but to him. Let him do all the work and you will be fine. I know it is your first time as a girl, but just enjoy it. It is so much better that way."

Her words made me feel better. I feel like I am glowing, and I have a huge smile on my face as I touch up some of my makeup in the mirror.

"That's the spirit. Just call me in the morning so I know you are okay." Beth says as she takes hold of my arm and we walk out of the bathroom.

We meet back up with Dave and Andrew. They are just hanging out and waiting for us to return. He looks to me and seems to be waiting for a response to his question. I walk up to him and ask, as if we have already agreed on it.

"We ready to go?"

He shows a huge smile on his face and looks about as giddy as a schoolboy.

"oh of course." Dave says as he looks over at Andrew. Beth jumps in before anyone has the chance to say anything.

"Don't worry about him. I am going to take good care of him."

I can't help but giggle and mouth the words 'slut' to her.

We separate from the bar and Dave grabs us one of the taxi's that is sitting out front. He gives his address to the cab driver and the car takes off.

The two of us sit in the back of the cab and our hands ever leave each other. He looks over at me as he brushes some of my long dark brown hair out of my face.

"You are gorgeous."

I smile and blush back at him, then respond. "You know I am already going home with you right?"

"Oh, I know." He responds. "I just needed to say it. I have been thinking it all night."

"Since you have been thinking about it all night, what do you have planned for me when we get back to your place?" I say curiously.

"You will see."

Dave then throws his arm over my shoulder and pulls my mouth up to his with his hand. He slowly and softly plants the most wonderful kiss that I have ever experience on my mouth. Something about how he softly pecks at my lips and lingers there slowly. The way his lips tasted and how he held on to my chin while we kissed, as to make sure my face didn't run away after they met. That first kiss wasn't enough. I needed more. My lips pressed back against his as a few more soft and sensual kisses where traded between the two of us. Then our mouths part at the same time as our tongues met in the middle. The wet slippery muscles rubbing against each other as I can't help my let out a slight moan.

The wet sensation between my legs become more apparent as my thighs squeeze together and magnify the feeling between them. The burning hot fire of excitement continues to roar in my loins. The feeling keeping me from being able to think straight. All I can think about is being with him and being close to him. An itch starting to build within my pussy. An itch that needs to be scratched.

We continued to make out like to high school kids in the back of their parents car. We did it the whole way to his house. We never stopped. It is nothing but lips tongue and saliva being traded between the two of us. Then taxi pulls up out front of an apartment complex.

"22.40." The man in the driver seat said, to let us know we have arrived and to get out.

Dave pays the man and escorts me up to his apartment.

The night air was warm and comfortable. The sound of running water could be heard in the distance as he held my hand through the nice courtyard. It looks like a nice complex and one that I think I could be jealous of. He took me up a flight of stairs and to a door that reads "219". He gets out his keys and then opens the door. He lets me enter first and then closed the door behind him.

I step inside of the well-furnished apartment and look around. The sofa and reclining chair look decent and well used. They point to a tv and entertainment system that is hanging on the wall. It was set up a little bit like mine was. That is when I realized that I really need to decorate my place more. There wasn't very much hanging on the walls. Looking to my right, the living room opens to the kitchen and dining area where you can look straight at the tv while preparing a meal and eating.

I walked inside and set my clutch down on the end table that was sitting on the side of the couch. Dave moved his way past me and started to head towards the kitchen.

"Would you like anything to drink?"

"Yeah. A beer sound pretty good if you have one." I responded as I remembered the last time, I had a beer was the day before my transformation.

"Then a beer it is."

I watch him as he steps into the kitchen to get us some beers, then I look around the room for anything interesting. There is not much out. He seems to keep the place clean, or he just clean up today in case he got lucky.

Dave walked back over to be holding two open bottles of Blue Moon. Blue Moon was always my choice of beer and I knew it very well. I took it from him and took a sip, but there was something different in the way this tasted. It was not bad. It just isn't as good as I remember it being. That is when I remembered that my taste buds have change in the last week and somethings don't taste the same anymore. I must have made a funny face because Dave looked at me weird.

"What's wrong? You looked disappointed."

I responded as I smiled at him. "Nothing. It is just... Never mind. Not important."

I take a seat down on his couch with my right leg under my left thigh, sitting slightly sideways towards Dave. He sits down, right next to me and puts his left hand on my right knee. I look into his eyes.

"So, what does Dave do in his free time? I don't see any signs of a dog or cat. You're not married, are you?" I ask curiously. My last question is just to be playful.

Dave just laughs. "No. No girlfriend or wife. No pet to speak of. I have a hard-enough time taking care of myself, let alone another living creature."

"It doesn't look that way. You look very well taken care of to me." I say running a hand over his chest.

Our conversation starts to steer towards talking about our interests. While I am speaking to him, I can't help but think about how all of this would have been strange to me as a guy. If you would have told me that I would be in a guys apartment, getting ready to hook up with him, I would have thought you where crazy. Now here I am making flirty eyes with a guy and I am having a hard time from keeping myself from jumping his bones.