Immoral Fairytales Ch.01: Going Green

Story Info
When Lily can't cum, a new neighbor and his vines assist.
11.9k words
4.62
26.7k
49

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PDreadful
PDreadful
535 Followers

***Thanks for checking out my new series. The Immoral Fairy Tale series (four chapters) is a bit different from my normal stories. I wanted to try something a little more raw and naughty as opposed to a love story. Please be warned, the fairy tales will include BDSM, tentacle sex, mild mind control, mild reluctance, domination, gay sex, futanari (girl with a penis), water sports, and probably some other stuff. If that doesn't sound like your cup of tea (so to speak), I promise chapters of other stories will still be released between chapters, so you may wanna just skip these.

If you decide to read further, I hope you enjoy.

Penny***

*

"Well, I don't like them," Ian Robles complained to his wife over coffee and toast, their weekend ritual.

"Now, come on," Samantha replied. "You haven't even met them yet. Try to be nice. It's not their fault that Dan died, and it's not their fault that his kids decided to sell the house and split the money."

"Rotten bunch of assholes," Ian complained. "Like vultures, swooping in before his body was even cold! We should leave everything to my sister just to keep our kids from fighting like that."

Samantha took a sip of her coffee, watching the movers pulling boxes and furniture from the back of an over-sized truck with a picture of an octopus and a map of Florida on the side. "Ours won't be like that, they get along."

"I bet Dan said the same thing."

She sniffed, turning to meet her husband's eyes. "He was eighty seven, Ian. He absolutely didn't say anything of the sort. He complained that they never called unless they needed money. All the time."

Ian pursed his lips and looked away. "Fine, you're right. Still, I don't like them."

"Why not?" She rolled her eyes and returned to watching them movers. They were dragging in something inside a box that was as tall as they were, with holes punched into the top. Was it something alive? She leaned closer to the window, squinting hard.

A pale, fair-haired woman who looked far too young to have adult children came out as the moving men struggled to lug the box up the stairs. She looked upset, but even upset she somehow looked Hollywood movie star beautiful. She motioned with her hands and the men both stopped long enough to re-secure the large box before continuing.

"Have you seen them?" Ian asked, bringing her attention back to the room. "They're too pretty."

She snorted, watching her husband watch their new next door neighbor fuss at the movers. "That's your complaint? That they're too pretty?" She laughed, rolling her eyes again. "Should I be worried about your fidelity?"

"Ha!" he barked. "No way she'd even look twice at this dad-bod. The only reason you don't leave me is because I have the better insurance."

She smiled at him."I suppose. Also, you do most of the cooking, so there's that, too. If you left, I'd probably starve."

The steps creaked noisily, and after a moment Lily made her way into the kitchen. Lily flashed a brief shot of her flat, pale belly as she stretched her arms above her head and yawned. "Mornin."

"Oh, finally decided it was time to leave the cave?" Ian joked.

She rolled her eyes, then moved to the fridge and pulled out the almond milk. "Where's Forrest? He's supposed to drive me over to the campus bookstore today so I can figure out how much money I need when I rob the bank to pay for school. Wouldn't wanna make it a bigger crime than I already have to."

"You know we'll help you," Samantha said.

Lily grabbed a bowl and a box of Honey Nut Cheerios and poured herself a healthy serving which she then smothered in milk. "I'm not actually gonna rob a bank, mom."

"I know," Samantha agreed. "I'm just saying, if you need help, we can work something-"

"I'm sure I'll be fine. Where's Forrest?"

Ian returned his gaze to the neighboring house. "Sleeping. I don't expect he'll be up before the crack of noon, he was out late." The twinge at the corner of his eye let Lily know not to ask any more questions.

"Okay, yeah, that's fine," she said, not feeling it. She wanted to get this done today so she could figure out how many more nights of babysitting she needed to take on to pay for it all. There was no way she was gonna mooch off of her parents anymore than she already had to, she wasn't Forrest.

"I can drive you out this afternoon when I'm off my shift," Samantha offered.

She shook her head. "Nah, Forrest said he would, so I'm gonna hold him to it. Whatcha looking at?" Lily leaned over the table to see what her father was so intently watching.

"New neighbors," her mother said, sounding exasperated.

"I don't like them," her dad interjected. Her mother rolled her eyes, then shook her head.

"I'm sure they're fine," Lily offered, sitting down in an empty chair and digging into her cereal. "She looks nice."

"Your dad thinks she's too pretty," Samantha said.

"No," Ian interrupted. "I said I think they're all too pretty. Look, there's the son now. There's no way she's old enough to be his mother."

Lily watched the man her dad pointed out, tall and lanky. His hair was so blond it almost looked green, like he was a swimmer or something. The way his body moved, he was definitely athletic. He seemed pretty, but also masculine, but from this distance she couldn't be sure. She watched him move, dragging in large boxes with 'fragile' scrawled across the sides and holes in the top. As if he could feel her watching him, he looked at her. She swore their eyes met, the moment felt charged.

He looked away and the moment popped like a soap bubble. "He seems okay to me," she reported.

"Good. After you get back from your bank robbery, I want you to take this coffee cake over as a housewarming gift," Samantha said, scooting a tray of grocery store bakery in her direction. It still had the price tag on it.

"Do you want me to cut it up and put it on a plate, like we made it?" she asked, skeptical of the whole plan. "And why me?"

"Cause you're so lovable," Samantha said.

Ian pursed his lips. "I don't know why we can't just ignore them like all the other neighbors do. Who brings baked goods to new neighbors anymore?"

"We do," Samantha said, narrowing her eyes at her husband as if challenging him to counter her.

He didn't say anything, hiding behind another sip of coffee. "Seriously, mom. Dad has a point. I mean, you didn't even bake these."

"You know what would happen if I tried to make those," Samantha complained, picking up her coffee mug and heading to the sink. "The fire department would be out. Don't you remember Forrest's tenth birthday?"

Lily sighed. "Of course I do, you bring it up every time we ask you to cook anything."

"Well, it should stand as a warning and a threat."

"Dad wouldn't make them anything, would he?"

"No, he wouldn't," her dad said. "Because I don't like them."

Lily and her mother shared a look, then Lily nodded. "I'll drop by this afternoon. You owe me," she said, directing the threat towards her mother.

"I'm trying to keep you from a life of crime, my little bank robber," her mother said, kissing the top of her head before walking out of the kitchen.

She looked at her dad and he shook his head. "There's something off with them, Lily. Be careful."

She chuckled. "I will, dad."

----

The woman who'd been talking to the movers earlier answered the door before she could ring the bell twice. Her dad was right, she looked young, like maybe in her late thirties. Lily was sure there was no way she was over forty.

"Um, hello. My name's Lily Robles, I live across the street. My mom sent me over with this coffee cake to welcome you to the neighborhood." She smiled, feeling uncomfortable as the pale woman watched her.

She was possibly the most beautiful woman Lily had ever seen, with ice blue eyes and pale yellow hair that fell down her back. She was thin, her mother would complain she was too thin, but it looked right on her. Lily stood transfixed, blinded by the woman's beauty for a little too long before she shook herself out of it.

"Ah, lovely to meet you, Lily Robles. What a beautiful name." She nodded, then pushed open the screen door. "I'm Rhyannon Gwilt. Won't you come inside for a cup of tea?" The woman had a strange accent that seemed both familiar and foreign.

"Oh, I couldn't," Lily insisted, trying to hand the coffee cake to the woman. Instead of taking it, the woman's slender hand wrapped around her wrist and pulled her inside with a strong grip.

"Please do. We aren't from around here. If it isn't too forward of me, I'd like to ask you some things that a local would know, where to shop, where to eat, that kind of thing," Rhyannon said, her voice soothing.

Lily hesitated for a second, then gave up. "Sorry about the coffee cake, mom's not much of a cook."

"Oh, nothing to worry over. Would you like a piece now? I'm site it would go well with some tea, too."

"I really shouldn't," Lily said, feeling out of place as she followed Rhyannon into the house.

"Of course you should. You're the first neighbor to come say hello."

The screen door slammed shut and she jumped, realizing how dark it was inside. It smelled strange, too, sort of earthy and humid. It wasn't bad necessarily, it smelled a bit like the greenhouse they went to every year to buy the tomato and pepper seedlings that her father would eventually murder by the middle of summer. She followed Rhyannon through an isle of boxes that obscured her view into the living room.

Rhyannon hurried her into the kitchen, which, while still covered in boxes, wasn't as buried as the living room they'd just wandered through. "Excuse the mess, we've only just begun unpacking. Hopefully next time you're here it will look more natural."

The way Rhyannon said natural made her wary, but she didn't know why. Rhyannon pulled out a folding chair and unfolded it next to a relatively clear spot on a beautiful wooden table, twice the size of her own dining room table. This family had money, if this table was anything to go by. She motioned for Lily to sit down, so she did.

Rhyannon went to the sink and dug into the box next to it until she pulled out two mugs and two small plates. There was already a teapot on the stove, Lily noticed it was steaming.

"I'm sorry, did I interrupt you? Looks like you were in the middle of something," Lily said, watching Rhyannon cut the cake and transfer slices onto the plates.

Something about this place felt off, as if she was being watched. Her skin prickled, and for a moment she wanted nothing more than to be back outside in the heat of the mid June afternoon instead of the damp darkness of the Gwilt Family's new home.

"Of course not, unless you count unpacking," Rhyannon soothed, bringing over the plates of cake. Lily noticed hers was much larger than Rhyannon's, that must be how the woman stayed so thin. "I'm very happy to make your acquaintance."

"Oh. Yeah, I mean, sure. Welcome to the neighborhood." She couldn't think of anything to say that wouldn't sound rude, but she wanted to go so much it made her legs antsy.

Rhyannon poured two cups of whatever was steaming in the pot on the stove and brought them to the table. "Is your mother working, that she couldn't visit at well?" She placed the cup down in front of Lily, then sat down with her own still in hand. "My, I hadn't noticed until now how pretty you are."

Lily blushed hard, then picked up her tea to hide her embarrassment. It smelled strange, like nothing she'd ever smelled before, but also nostalgic at the same time. "Ah, thanks. She volunteers on Saturdays at the humane society."

Rhyannon watched her closely. "Humane society?"

"Animals, like dogs and cats. Strays. She takes care of pets until they get adopted," Lily explained. "Is your family home?"

Rhyannon smiled kindly, then sipped daintily at her beverage. "Conway and Hirath, my, ah, husband and daughter, have not arrived yet, they are due later this evening, or perhaps early tomorrow morning." The way she said it put Lily on edge, but she didn't know why. Perhaps it was because it didn't seem like she was comfortable with the words 'husband' and 'daughter'. Maybe it was just because of her accent. "Glyn, my, ah, son, he is occupied at the moment."

An almost too perfectly timed banging sounded from above their heads and she jumped. "Oh." Her tea sloshed around in the cup and she forced herself to steady her hand so she didn't spill it.

"I am sure he will be very happy to make your acquaintance as well. Perhaps later, when he isn't as indisposed," Rhyannon said with a soft smile.

Lily blushed, but she didn't really know why. "This tea, what kind is it? I can't place it?" She smelled it again, the smell soft and strong at the same time. She'd been wrong earlier, it smelled a bit like honey, and had something minty or citrus under the sweet smell, but she couldn't decide which.

She took a tentative sip and her skin broke out in goosebumps. "It's a bit of a home blend," Rhyannon said, sipping hers again. Lily noticed her coffee cake was untouched, but Lily's was half gone. When had she eaten it? "Glyn is quite good at blending tea, he uses his own herbs."

"He grows this?" she asked, sipping again. She hadn't tasted the first sip at all. This one swirled in her mouth and she almost spit it out, it was bitter and pungent. She struggled, not wanting to spit it back in the cup, while totally wanting to spit it back in the cup.

While she debated internally the taste mellowed out into something both floral and citrusy, and so sweet it seemed to coat her mouth. She swallowed it down, then took another sip, closing her eyes as the flavors danced on her tongue. "It's wonderful." How had she wanted to spit this out?

Rhyannon's smile bloomed across her face. "I'm so glad you like it. Glyn is very proud of his teas. He will be overjoyed you enjoyed it. Please, drink up, I have a whole pot ready."

Lily didn't hesitate. She tried to sip at her tea, but it was so good that she couldn't. Just as she swallowed some down, her body craved more. Rhyannon didn't seem to mind filling up her cup each time she emptied it, so she kept drinking. All the while Rhyannon asked her questions, things about the neighborhood, about her, about her family. Intimate, personal things.

Too soon the tea was gone, Rhyannon informed her. Told her she must be going, that her family would miss her soon. Lily was surprised to find the sun had set while she had been inside the Gwilt home. She walked across the street feeling odd, her head feeling swimmy, but in a pleasant sort of way.

Her mother met her just as she set foot on the first carpeted step to the second floor. "Are you just getting back from across the street?"

"Mmm-hmm," she said, finding it hard to focus on her mother.

"Really? Geez, Lily. What'd you do?"

She turned to her mother and smiled, remembering the pleasant warmth inside the house, the smell of living things, the taste of the tea on her tongue, and the warmth she still felt from it in her belly. "Talked. Told her about the neighborhood. She told me a bit about her family. They're foreign."

"Oh really? I guess that makes sense, they definitely don't look like they're from here. Where did they move from?" Samantha asked, leaning on the railing.

"Oh. I forget. I think she said it, but we talked about so much..." Lily said, finding she couldn't recall anything they discussed in any detail. Something about that should bother her, she realized, but she didn't care. She wanted to go lay down and sleep, she was feeling warm and sleepy. "I think I'm gonna go to bed, I'm tired."

"You haven't eaten dinner yet," her mother complained. "I saved you some. Also, it's only eight. I know you aren't a night owl like Forrest, but you're also not an old lady yet. Come eat something, unless you ate there?"

She shook her head slowly and it felt like her brains swirled a bit inside her skull, but in a good way. "We had some coffee cake, that's all."

"Then come eat," her mother complained. "I won't have you going all bulimic on me just cause she's so thin and pretty."

Lily giggled. "Her name's Rhyannon. And, it's anorexic, not bulimic. Bulimic means I'd be puking after I ate."

Her mother sighed. "Fine, smarty pants. Come eat."

She hesitated, longing for bed to enjoy the swirling in her brain and belly more, but her mother's expectant glance had her moving to the kitchen from years of conditioning. Her mother put food in front of her, bread and butter and a thick beef stew, and while it smelled good, it tasted flat. She ate a few bites before pushing it away.

"Sorry, mom. I'm really not that hungry. I think I just wanna go lie down, I'm feeling a bit out of it tonight."

Her mother appraised her with a frown. "Fine, but take some water or something. I guess you do look a bit peaked. I hope it wasn't something in that new house that you're reacting to..."

"Oh, no, Rhyannon is wonderful. I mean, they're just moving in, so stuff is everywhere, but I'm sure it wasn't anything bad from there," she dismissed. "I'm gonna lay down. Tell dad I said night."

She left her mother at the table and went upstairs. The closer she got to her room the itchier her skin felt. She pulled her shirt and shorts off and left them where they fell, then climbed into bed. Her bra followed. Her butt still itched, so her underwear came off, too. It was weird, she didn't usually like being completely naked, but it felt so good as she slipped between her sheets that she didn't question it.

Closing her eyes, she focused on the swirling in her brain. Her attention triggered a change, and the swirling spread out to her whole body, changing as it moved into something more electric. Her whole body tingled pleasantly, making her feel alive and connected to all living things on a higher level.

Next she focused on the calming warmth in her belly, and like before, her attention triggered it to change into something else. It moved lower, seeming to move from her belly to her womb. Her lower lips seemed to fill with blood, and her clit, she could feel the warmth moving through her loins until she could feel it pulsing with her heartbeat.

It wasn't even a conscious action that had her fingers slipping between her lips. Her hips jumped up to meet them, drawing a gasp from her. Just a simple touch had her whole body strung tight and her sex aching for attention. She ran her fingers between her labia again, they slipped easily through the flush of wetness that was leaking from her core. Her touch had never felt like this before, and soon she was rocking her hips in time to her fingers dancing through her wet folds.

She knew she was making little moaning, mewling sounds, but she couldn't stop herself as something built up inside her, preparing to burst. She rode her hand hard, pressing down on her clit each time she slid her fingers over it. It felt so good, too good, and soon she was coming all over herself, wetness spraying over her hand, onto her thighs, and soaking her sheets.

Only, she wasn't coming. It felt amazing, but she didn't hit the peak. She continued to spray, though. It probably should've been gross, but in that moment it didn't seem to matter. In fact it made it that much hotter, and she rode her hand even harder, aiming for something that was just beyond her reach. She humped her hand, thrusting her hips as she continued to spray herself and her bed, but the more she tried, the farther away her true bliss was.

Her hips hurt, and she realized she'd been arching her back for however long she'd been trying to finish her orgasm. She collapsed onto the bed, then shivered as the cold wetness from her activities hit her hot skin. Her sex was sore from overstimulation, but she felt so needy, she'd been so close to something so perfect.

PDreadful
PDreadful
535 Followers