Immoral Fairytales Ch.01: Going Green

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She picked it up and took a small, hesitant bite while he watched. It tasted like dirt, but she found herself shoving it into her mouth anyway. Dirt didn't taste good, but this did, and it tasted like dirt. It didn't make sense, but she kept eating it. One of the red berries popped in her mouth, filling it with a sharp, sour flavor before mellowing out as she chewed the oats with it.

She'd eaten the entire slice before she knew it, then washed it down with the tea he'd refilled for her. "Could I have some more, please?" she asked, knowing it was rude, but it didn't matter. She needed another slice.

"Of course," he answered. The second slice had already been cut, she realized as he forked it onto her plate. "Do you like it?"

"It was exactly what I was craving," she said, realizing it was true as she said it.

"That is so good to hear, Lily. What a lovely name, Lily. It's almost too perfect, but Rhyannon said this was the place, and the place it is." He watched her eat as if it was the most interesting thing he'd seen all day.

She finished the second piece and hesitated, a moment of clarity coming to her as her stomach twisted. "Um... I'm not feeling very good," she said.

"The bathroom is just through there," he said, nodding to a door on the other side of the room. "Did you eat meat in the last few days?"

She nodded, holding her stomach. It hurt so bad, she was going to explode. She ran to the bathroom, barely making it in time. Her stomach hurt so bad, and it was so incredibly embarrassing to have diarrhea at Glyn's house, with him just outside the door. Still, she couldn't worry about it now, her stomach twisted and she focused on the pain.

A few minutes later the pain passed again. She cleaned up, washed her hands, flushed the toilet a few times, then rejoined Glyn at the table. He looked up as she came out, he'd been reading something. He pushed it aside as she sat down before she could see what he'd been reading.

"Feeling better?"

"Sorry," she said, feeling two inches tall.

"Oh, no worries. I made more tea," he said, pushing her mug at her. She sipped it appreciatively and it filled her with a calm, swirly feeling. "That's part of the purging process. It's to be expected, so you don't have to be embarrassed."

"Oh," she said, letting her embarrassment go. It was so easy to do when he told her to do it. "Well, that's good then."

"Do you want another slice?" he asked, pushing an already refilled plate towards her.

"Will it make me go again?"

He paused. "Depends on how much meat you've eaten in the past few days. Probably not, I'd gather, unless you eat a lot of meat."

She shook her head. "I don't think we eat too much, though I don't know what that means, relatively..."

"Have another slice," he urged. She took a generous bite and it filled her mouth with the taste of soil and oats and sour berries again.

"I really like this," she said, licking the last little bit of stickiness from her fingers.

He smiled. "Just perfect. I should never have doubted her."

"Doubted who?" she asked, finishing off her fourth mug of tea. It was only her fourth, right?

"Rhyannon. Lily, are you sure that nothing else was on your mind, other than the tea, since you were here last?" He rested his head on his hand, propped up by his elbow. His eyes danced with amusement.

She flushed. "Um..."

He leaned closer to her across the table. She jumped when his foot slipped between hers, then pushed them apart and hooked one, tangling it with his. She gulped, then hid behind her now-empty mug.

"You can tell me anything, Lily. Perhaps it's something I can help with." He reached across the table and took her hand, the one holding the mug in front of her face. He pushed it down to the table, then forced the mug from her grip. Laying her hand flat on the table, he traced his finger along her palm and up her wrist. Though the movement wasn't sexual, though it was incredibly arousing.

"I'm so... I feel so empty..." she found herself saying. Why had she said it aloud? She needed to leave before she embarrassed herself further, but she found the gentle touch of his finger as it traced up her forearm grounded her and prevented her escape.

"Empty how?" he encouraged.

She shouldn't have said it. She tried to pull away, but then she didn't. She didn't want to leave. He'd said he could help her. It was his tea, he must know what it had done to her, made her want. "I'm so... horny..." she whispered.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

She nodded. "He's in Spain all summer."

"So, you are alone, and unable to use him to scratch your itch, so to speak. Not that he would have been able to satisfy you, not now. Did you touch yourself?" He traced back down her arm, stopping at her fingertips before beginning another long, slow lap.

Adam wouldn't be able to satisfy her? He'd always been good in bed, but she knew the truth of what Glyn was saying. He wouldn't be able to scratch this particular itch, as Glyn had said, she knew it instinctively. She was too far gone now.

"I... Yeah, I did, but I couldn't finish. It felt so good, but I couldn't, not even with a toy. I..." she trailed off, realizing she'd almost told him about her wetting the bed.

He picked her hand up from the table, then leaned over and brought it to his face. She thought he was going to kiss her, but he didn't. Instead, he smelled her, starting with the back of her knuckles, then sniffing up her arm. He stood up and approached her, still smelling her the whole time. He smelled her shoulder, then her armpit. She pushed him away weakly, embarrassed.

"You are too perfect," he praised. "I can smell your passion. You responded to my herbs almost instantly." He knelt down in front of her, leaning in as he rubbed his face into her neck, still breathing her in.

"Responded?" she asked, her whole body feeling cloudy, but in a good way.

"I wasn't sure, after what Rhyannon said yesterday. She can be optimistic. But, with her I will eat my words. You said you felt empty? Do you feel it still?"

She nodded, unable to say it. He kissed her neck and she tensed. "I have a boyfriend," she said, feeling conflicted. She didn't want to tell him, wanted him to keep going, to touch her and kiss her, but she felt a loyalty to Adam, too.

"He wasn't here to help you in your time of need," Glyn whispered into her ear, sending a tremor down her spine. "You need, and I can fill that need. Do you want to cum, Lily?"

She shivered. "Yes," she whispered. "But, it would be cheating."

"You have a greater purpose than your boyfriend," Glyn said, kissing her neck again. He nipped her, a sharp, stabbing pain. It felt more like a thorn than a bite. She gasped and pulled away, but he held her close. The pain was there again, another bite that felt like thorns, then the pain was gone and she relaxed completely. "Good girl," he praised.

She giggled again, leaning into him. "You smell like sunshine." Her body felt floaty, and where he touched her it made her feel like she was grounded, but in a good way. She stopped trying to understand it. "Did you drug me?"

He shook his head, then there was another thorn bite that had her shivering with pleasure. "Not drugs. Magic. I'm continuing what Rhyannon started. You know that the need you have, no man could fulfill now, right?"

She nodded, her hands running through his green hair. It was darker than it had been in the sunlight, maybe it was just the lighting. "You can," she said.

"I am no man," he said with a wicked smile. "Do you want me to satisfy you?"

"God yes," she breathed. "Please."

He picked her up effortlessly. She wrapped her body around his, nuzzling her face into his neck. He did smell like sunshine, but also like living things. He caught her mouth as he carried her up steps, exploring her mouth with his kisses. She lost herself to his onslaught, then caught herself panting hard as he lay her down on a bed. She opened her eyes, only now noticing that she'd closed them.

"Is this your room?" she asked in wonderment. It reminded her of her dream, though it was still obviously a room. There were plants of all shapes and sizes everywhere. It was humid and hot, but in a comfortable way. Plants already vined across the ceiling and she wondered how they'd grown so fast in only a day. She briefly remembered he'd said something about magic, but before the thought could fully form Glyn had dropped his shorts.

He was perfect, like, Greek god perfect. His manhood wasn't hard, but it wasn't soft, either. She'd never seen an uncut penis before. Skin covered the glans of his manhood, she found herself really wanting to to pull it back and lick the tip.

She caught herself before she fell to the floor, ready to crawl to him and do what she'd been thinking. Had she really wanted to suck on his cock? She hated blowjobs, hated the taste of precum and the consistency of semen. Precum had already beaded on his quickly firming cock, she could see it from where she was sitting.

He was huge. She'd also never seen a cock so big outside of some of the weird porn she'd occasionally catch Adam watching. Heat flushed through her body at the thought of him inside her. She pushed it away. "I can't."

Glyn stroked himself and she watched as he continued to firm up. Despite her reservations about the taste, and how much she'd never enjoyed blowjobs in the past, she still found herself crawling towards him. He hadn't even said anything, just stood there and stroked his cock.

"Do you like my room?" he asked as she knelt before him, looking up into those forest-filled eyes.

"I really do," she said. She reached out tentatively and touched his foreskin. It was warm and soft, she really liked how it felt. She began petting it.

"I'm glad," he said. "I thought you might, but there is always a chance that the bonding doesn't go properly. Do you like my cock?"

She nodded, her mouth suddenly salivating. Without overthinking it, she slid her lips around his girth. He was wider than Adam, too. He would stretch her beyond anything she'd ever felt before when he took her. She knew it, longed for it. Wanted to know how his cock would feel in her deepest depths. Knew he could finally get her off.

He tasted good, she realized. She could taste the earthy smell on him, and his precum was salty, but in a good way, like the ocean. She sucked him as deep as she could, but it wasn't far enough. She whined and he chuckled, patting her head before running his fingers through her hair.

"Yes, Lily. My Lily. You are my Lily now, aren't you?" he asked, moving her head to his own tempo.

She wanted him to move her more. She wanted to make him feel good, wanted to know what his cum tasted like, if his precum was this good. She licked his slit as she pulled back and was rewarded with another surge of ocean-flavored precum. She heard something between her moans, something she remembered from her dream the night before.

Something tickled her ankle and she pulled away from him as her leg jerked automatically from the source. His fingers tangled painfully in her hair and she knew he hadn't meant to hurt her, she'd done it when she'd pulled away. "What?"

"Relax," he urged. She felt herself sinking into his suggestion. The vine moved forward again as she watched, sliding up the bottom of her foot. "If you took your shoes off, it would feel very nice."

He untangled his hand from her hair as she nodded, then moved to take her sandals off. She looked up at Glyn and he nodded and smiled. "Should I take anything else off?" she asked. Suddenly, like the night before, her clothing irritated her skin.

"Whatever you want," he replied with a smile.

The vine pulled back as she stood up and shimmied out of her shorts, then pulled her shirt over her head and dropped it to the floor. Vines rustled and then her clothing was gone. She couldn't pay it any attention, though, as her undergarments began to irritate her skin. "I'm sorry," she apologized as she slipped her bra off. "My skin feels so raw where I have clothes on." She stepped out of her panties. Both undergarments were whisked away as well.

"You have nothing to apologize for," he said, gazing at her body appreciatively. "You have a lovely body. Perfect, really. Just perfect. I believe this will work well."

"What will?" she asked as a vine approached her foot again. It began sliding up her leg, but another smile from him had her relaxing into it. Everywhere it touched tingled pleasantly, and when it reached where her shorts had irritated her, it soothed her.

He stroked his cock again and she wanted him with everything she was. "Please, Glyn," she begged. "I need you."

"I need you, too, my Lily," he said, then stepped towards her. Vines had crept up both of her legs and left her locked in place, but she didn't want to run anyway. He kissed her firmly, then fell down to his knees and massaged her modest breasts. He licked them and she squealed in delight.

"Sorry they're so small," she said, unable to stop watching him worship her chest.

"They will grow," he promised. He continued to kiss down her torso, stopping at her lower belly. "As this grows, they will grow, too."

A bolt of panic shot through her when she realized what he'd just said. "I can't get pregnant," she whispered.

"I think you might change your mind," he said, kissing her just below her belly button. He kissed his way down to her sex and paused. "But I will respect your wishes. The choice will be yours, of course."

He poked his tongue between her lips and brushed her clit and she swayed, only still standing because of the vines holding her legs and his hand on her waist. "Oh, Glyn, that feels so good."

"You are the perfect vessel, my Lily. I will melt you, then mold you."

The things he was doing with his tongue were driving her to distraction, she couldn't do more than hear his words, there was no way she could process them. She felt the thorn-bite on her lower lips and gasped. It didn't hurt at all this time, it felt so wonderful that she needed him to do it again, but he didn't.

"Bite me again, please Glyn, it feels so wonderful."

"You like my thorns?" he asked, looking up at her from between her legs.

It was the sexiest thing she'd ever seen. "God, yes, Glyn. Feels so... Ohhh! Right there!" He hadn't even waited for her to finish her statement before biting her lower lips again. It really did feel like thorns, if thorns were pure bliss.

Vines continued to climb her body. Her mind was almost completely goo when one of them climbed up her leg, then between her ass, spreading her cheeks wide. She squeaked and tensed.

"Shh," Glyn soothed. "It won't hurt as long as you relax. You want it, right? It will make you feel so good."

"I wanna feel good," she repeated. "Make me feel good."

"Of course, my Lily." The vines retreated instantly and he picked her up and carried her to bed. "You need to be the one to initiate our lovemaking, my Lily. Take what you need, I offer myself to fulfill your need."

The words sounded strangely heavy, but his substantial manhood resting on his perfect, pale belly was too much for her to resist. She approached him slowly, studying his body while she forced her rubbery muscles to move. He chuckled as he watched her move towards him, and she smiled.

She threw her leg over him and his cock nestled between her lips. All she had to do was shift her hips a little and he would be inside her, but something nagged at her. Condom. He wasn't wearing a condom. She wasn't on the pill, it gave her migraines.

"My Lily?" Glyn asked, reaching up to massage her breasts again. She squeaked again when the vines started back up her legs. She should've been prepared when a vine slid between her cheeks again, but it still made her squeal. Glyn's hands steadied her. "Relax, please. I know you'll enjoy it."

She nodded, feeling better now that Glyn had told her it was okay. The vine slid down her crack and then rode between him and her, running through her lips and coating itself with lubricant. She knew instinctively what it was doing, it would hurt if it wasn't properly lubricated. She thrust her hips back, making her ass more accessible to the vine, all the while watching Glyn for his reaction.

He beamed at her. "Good girl, my Lily," he praised. "You are everything I could have wanted."

She flushed, happy to have pleased him. The vine pushed in slowly and she tried to relax, but the muscle tensed on its own. Glyn massaged her breasts again, hopping his hips up into her flesh. The vine slipped inside her and she moaned in pleasure.

"God, it feels so good, Glyn!" she moaned. Her hips slipped back to take the vine deeper into her ass. "I've never had anything in my ass. It feels so good."

"Do you want more pleasure? Will you allow me inside of you?"

"God, yes." She slid up his length, then down it again. "I want you so much, Glyn."

"I want you, too. I am at your disposal, My Lily. Take what you desire."

She moved her hips, the vine stationary in her ass now, a comfortable pressure inside her. The tip of his cock pressed against her opening and she slowly took him inside herself. He was so big, he stretched her beyond anything she'd ever felt before. It was painful, but it was also amazing.

"Glyn!" she moaned.

"Oh, my Lily, you're so tight. You feel so good. That's a good girl, keep taking me inside. See if you can take it all," he urged, his fingers digging into the flesh of her hips as he pushed her.

"You're too big," she breathed out, her eyes closed as she focused on taking more inside herself. "You'll tear me in half."

"You don't seem to be in too much pain, as to be torn asunder," he noted, one hand moving back to her breast.

"So big," she moaned. The vine in her ass decided it was time to move again, and suddenly the pressure inside her doubled, giving her a mini orgasm on the spot. She could feel her walls ripple over his cock, could feel it in her ass, too.

"Good girl," Glyn praised. "I am the only one who can bring you such joy. I'm the only one who can truly make you feel like a woman, in every meaning of the word. I will bring you harder than you've ever cum before, I promise."

She shifted her hips and took him even deeper, then paused to let herself grow accustomed to his size. The vine in her ass continued to rock, pushing her hips a little deeper with each thrust. "I need it. Not just now, I need more. I can't go back to what I was before."

"Yes, my Lily. You are mine now, no one else but me can give you the pleasure you deserve. I will make sure you never go without, for as long as you desire me."

"You're the only one I want," she moaned, sinking deeper down his manhood, her sex and ass stuffed so tight it brought tears to her eyes.

"Yes, good girl. Oh, my dear Lily, love me! Ride me until you find release." He pivoted his hips and she squealed in delight.

She slid back up his cock and then down it again, but she still wasn't able to take his full length yet. She whined as she fucked him, taking him as deep as she could go without too much pain. The vine in her ass quickened in pace, rubbing deep inside her, then almost pulling out to do it again. It thickened and then she felt something cool flush inside her.

"It just came inside me," she gasped, riding the vine and his cock at the same time.

He nodded, his eyes closed, a blissful look on his face. "You feel very good inside. Do you want more?"

A moment later the cool flush absorbed into her body, and she thrashed in the pure joy that spread as she absorbed his cum inside her ass. "I need more, please!" She pushed her hips back harder and the vine began thrusting again, lubricated by its own fluids.

"My Lily, do you need more than just the vine in your ass?"