Immoral Fairytales Ch.01: Going Green

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PDreadful
PDreadful
534 Followers

"Please, Glyn. Please " She nodded her head and pushed herself down on his cock again, pleased to find she could go a little further. She still had inches of him to go, but now she was past halfway. How this gigantic cock fit inside her even this much was amazing, but she couldn't think about it as another vine dropped from the ceiling onto her shoulders.

It coiled gently, but also possessive around her neck, then slid up her cheek and pushed its way into her mouth. She tried to fight it at first, an automatic response, but the vine in her ass seemed to swell up, distracting her enough for its accomplice to push into her mouth.

It wasn't a big as Glyn by any means, but it filled her mouth with a pleasant, heady flavor. It swelled up, which had her lips closing over it like a straw. Sweet fluid flushed into her mouth, so much so that she began swallowing it without thought. It tasted like cucumber water, or something, but it was so good she began sucking hard on the vine to get more in her mouth.

"That's my girl," Glyn praised. "Drink deep, my Lily." He rocked his hips up and she screamed with her mouth still full of vine water. The vine in her ass came again, she felt it swell up and another cool flush of liquid fill her even fuller.

"Glyn," she moaned around the vine, some of the fluid dripping down her chin, running in a small river down her chest. He leaned up and licked it from her breast.

She rode his cock as he kissed and licked her breasts, and then he was completely inside her. When had that happened? She felt so full, so close to true release. She needed...

The vine coiled around her neck held her possessively without any real pressure, and she loved the feeling of it collaring her. It pressed against her lips again and she opened them, but turned her head quickly. "I'm so close," she moaned. "I need..."

"What do you need, my Lily?" he asked, bouncing her on his lap as he lapped the fluid from her breasts. "Whatever you need, I will give it to you."

"Your cum, I need your cum," she moaned, riding his cock hard. "Please."

"If I cum inside you, it will complete our bond. I will try to impregnate you. Be my mate, my Lily. If you wish it, I will fill you with my offspring, over and over again. Do you understand?"

"I want it," she begged. "I want you to get me pregnant, I want it, Glyn! Please, cum inside me!"

He chuckled and stilled her hips. He pulled her face to his and kissed her hard. The vine in her ass was still pounding into her, sending ripples of pleasure over her skin. He bit her tongue, another thorn-bite, then released her, but held her face in his hand. "Do you want me to fill you up with my seed, Lily Ivy Robles?"

"I want your cum, I want you to cum deep in my womb, please, Glyn. Fuck me, take me. Make me yours!" she panted, begging and demanding all at once. She'd never wanted anything more in her entire life.

He lifted her up and she whined in protest when his cock left her feeling more hollow than she'd ever felt before. The sheets on his bed were as soft as moss. As her fingers ran over it she realized it was moss, not actual sheets, though she'd been sure he'd had a bed earlier.

It didn't matter. She whined at the emptiness inside her as Glyn mounted her body, lining himself up with her needy pussy. The vine in her ass was still, but it had swelled up again, as if waiting to cum until Glyn did.

As she thought it, she knew it was true. The vine around her neck reminded her that it was still there, nudging at her lips. She turned her head slightly, locking her eyes with those forest green ones. "Glyn, please. I need you to cum inside me. Please. Give it to me."

"My pleasure, Lily," he said, then thrust his entire manhood inside her with one pivot of his hips. She screamed his name and the vine slipped between her lips and began feeding her the sweet fluid again. She swallowed it greedily as Glyn thrust deep inside her, hard and fast and exactly what she needed.

"I'm going to fill you with my seed, my Lily. Seed you asked for. I am going to fill you, over and over again. Do you want that?"

"Yes, Glyn, I want it," she gurgled around the vine. "Give it to me!"

"My Lily," he growled. He rammed her hard, and if they had been in a bed she thought the bed would've been slamming against the wall. She wrapped her legs around his hips and he slipped slightly deeper. She screamed his name, held his body close to hers, relaxed completely to the pure ecstasy he gave her.

His cock twitched inside her just before he filled her with his hot cum. She felt it spraying inside her with force, felt it coating her womb. Her legs locked behind his hips, forcing him deeper, hoping his seed would take root inside her on their first try. Just as his second surge of cum throbbed inside her she came. The vine fell from her mouth as she moaned and thrashed under him, pumping her hips up to meet his, to keep him as deep inside herself as possible.

"Glyn, oh, Glyn, please, fill me up, I want your seed. Fertilize me!" She came, and came, and came, her whole body experiencing the intensity of the pleasure she felt as he changed her into who she was supposed to be. Who she needed to be to be bred by him. The thought prolonged her orgasm a little longer.

Eventually her hips stilled and the vine pulled from her ass, leaving her feeling slightly empty. Glyn shifted as if to get off of her but she wrapped her legs around him, holding her to him. "Not yet. I don't want any to leak out."

He chuckled, then kissed her hard. She felt the prick of his thorns again and shivered as an after tremor rolled through her. "I will fill you as much as you desire, my Lily. You shall never go without my seed for as long as you desire it."

She smiled, her body worn out as the fluids from Glyn and his vines continued to change her to become a perfect vessel for him. He was still inside her when her eyes slipped shut and she fell into a deep sleep.


PDreadful
PDreadful
534 Followers