Immortal Gift of Beauty Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I have to say, I had no idea an older woman could have such a sex drive. Not that I had much other personal experience, but even the internet hadn't hinted at the tsunami of sexual appetite that had been unleashed since we now lived together. Every night, and sometimes throughout the day as well, Brosie would spread her legs and beg to be fucked, not that she had to beg too hard. I woke a few days a week to a lovely morning blowjob. We still hadn't tapped her ass yet, but it was available. She was definitely spoiling me for other women, not that I was looking for one.

While I was near, she rolled onto her stomach, and untied her top. The thong bottom left her beautiful ass wide open.

"Darling?" she giggled, wagging the bottle of oil at me. "Please?"

"Oh, if you insist," I smiled, feigning reluctance. "Honestly, the things I have to do around here. I don't know why I put up with it!"

"Yes, you do," she smiled, confident in our love.

She was right. I was joking. I would rub oil on her anytime she wanted, anywhere she wanted. Also, on the list were eating her pussy, licking her ass, sucking her nipples, and generally pleasing her body in whatever way she desired. She was my goddess. My worship was complete.

I squirted a trail of oil across her back, and began to massage it in. It wasn't strictly what she'd asked for, but why merely spread the oil when I could give her more enjoyment? A moan of pleasure led me to believe I was on the right path.

"Mmmmmm, you're hired," she groaned, as my fingers dug in, kneading her firm ass.

"I'm next!" Marina laughed, flipping onto her stomach as well. Her suit was a little less revealing, but I had never done more than hug her before. A glance at Brosie, who nodded, told me to go ahead.

"Oh, hell... Me too!" Sharon chimed in, rolling over as well.

"Just wait your turn, both of you," Brosie moaned. "He's not finished with me, yet."

Far from it. I was just getting started. Now that all three were flat on their tummies, it would be harder for the other two to watch me. I began to dip my fingers further between her legs when my hands were in the area. She moaned, and spread a little wider, giving me better access, which I took advantage of. I teased her asshole with the oily tip of my thumb, and pushed it gently in. The other hand worked up and down her legs, while I wriggled the intruder deeper. Brosie sighed contentedly, and spread wider, lifting her hips slightly. The hand between her legs worked deeper still, and my fingers caressed her clit through the tiny bathing suit bottom. I could feel her body quivering, and pushed the fabric aside, getting clean contact with her clit, and letting my fingers slide inside her pussy, which was soaking wet.

I continued to spread oil with one hand, as far as I could reach, while the other hand probed both her entrances. My thumb was now buried fully in her ass, and my remaining digits slowly stabbed at her juicy cunt, when not torturing her clit. I could feel her getting closer by the second, biting her lip to remain silent, as the orgasm raced nearer. Her eyes locked onto mine, begging me to finish her.

"Mom, no fair hogging him," Marina said. Oh, if she only knew...

"He's almost... done," Brosie groaned, shuddering through her climax in stealth mode. A final, shivering breath, and she relaxed. I carefully extracted my fingers from between her legs, and wiped them on her towel.

"Thank you, honey," she smiled, then whispered. "I do hope you're not planning on giving my daughter the same treatment. Or your sister?"

"Strictly oil for them," I whispered back, kissing her ear. "No frills." I had a raging erection from fingering Brosie. Oiling two more young women was going to do nothing to ease the situation.

I tried to maintain some sort of emotional detachment as I spread oil on Marina. It was difficult. While she didn't have anything approaching her mother's ample bustline, she did have a very attractive ass, and long smooth legs that felt very nice in my hands. I patted her rump, and moved on to my sister.

Sharon's ass was equally nice. I had admired it for years, despite the fact that we hadn't always been the best of friends. It was a unique pleasure to be able to hold that firm, muscular backside in both hands. Unique, and a bit strange. When I finished with her, I gave her butt a more forceful slap.

"Hey!" Sharon giggled.

"Nice bum, Sis!" I replied. "I'm going inside. All this sizzling flesh has made me hungry for bacon."

"Ooooo, that's not a bad idea!" Brosie added, sitting up. Her bikini top nearly slipped off completely, but she caught it and retied it in time. "Come with me. We'll make lunch."

I had a feeling that lunch was only one of the reasons we were going inside, and I followed her wiggling backside with rapt attention, and a few playful caresses. As soon as we were out of sight, she turned and pounced, jamming her tongue down my throat.

"You are such a bad boy!" she gasped, pulling me tight against her body. "I can't believe you fingered my ass and made me cum, right beside my daughter and your sister! It was so fucking hot!"

"I agree," I nodded.

Her eyes fell to the bulge in my crotch.

"Poor baby. That must be uncomfortable," she smiled, palming the hard lump. "Can I take care of it for you?"

She didn't even wait for an answer. Within seconds, she was on her knees, with me backed into the corner of the kitchen counter, my cock sliding slowly into her mouth. It was, as usual, a heavenly experience.

"Oh, honey," I moaned, glancing over my shoulder. Yep. Both still out there.

Not that it really mattered anymore. This was Brosie's house, which by association made it my house, too. If we wanted to have sex in the middle of the day, right here in the kitchen, the only one who could possibly complain was Marina, and she had already caught us dancing naked once, and doing this another time, in the basement. It wouldn't be much of a surprise.

My sister, on the other hand, would get an eyeful she hadn't previously experienced. At least to my knowledge, Sharon had never seen my dick, and had certainly never seen me getting a blowjob.

Until now, anyway.

"Oh my! Oh! I'm so sorry!" I heard, from the right. It was Sharon, shielding her eyes, and looking very uncomfortable. "I wasn't... I mean, I didn't mean to... Um... I shouldn't, but, um... I had to pee, and I... Wow! I wasn't expecting to walk in on... Oh wow!"

I jumped, startled by her sudden appearance, but otherwise stayed put. Brosie barely hesitated, and was now continuing to suck my cock deep into her throat.

And Sharon was no longer shielding her eyes. Call it curiosity, or whatever, she had stopped averting her eyes, and was simply watching. Her hand had fallen to cover her mouth, the only remaining indication of her surprise.

"Um, hi Sharon," I groaned. Brosie fluttered her fingers in the air and went back to work.

"Damn, Hank!" Sharon gasped. "Is that really you?"

I let that particular stupid question go unanswered. What was she expecting? Special effects?

"I had no idea you were that big," she mumbled, watching intently. I suddenly realized she was more than just curious. Her nipples were at attention, clearly visible through her bikini top. "Fuck! How does she suck you like that? I've never been able to get a big one anywhere near that far down... Um, I mean..." she stammered, inadvertently revealing more about herself than she meant to.

Brosie pulled back, letting my shaft slip from her mouth. She pumped my glistening penis with her hand while she talked.

"Well, maybe someday I can teach you," she smiled, totally at ease. "Didn't you say something about having to pee?"

"Yeah. Right. I'm sorry," Sharon blushed. "I'll leave you alone now."

With a final glance at my cock as it disappeared once more into Brosie's mouth, she headed toward the bathroom. I grabbed two handfuls of lustrous, dark hair, and started to hump her throat slightly. We both moaned, and enjoyed it.

"Hey, Mom, can I help with lun... Whoops!" Marina exclaimed, turning her back. "Sorry!"

"What the fuck?" I asked, shrugging in frustration. "It's like trying to get a blowjob in Grand Central Station!"

"Geez, I said I was sorry!" Marina replied, refusing to look. "Um, where's Sharon?"

"Bathroom," I pointed. "She barged in on us, too."

"Well, I'm my own defense, you were supposed to be making lunch, not... this." she gestured, "Mother, would you stop, please? I can still hear you."

"Oh, my godddddd!" we heard, from the direction of the bathroom. It was muffled, but clearly audible. Sharon had either taken a spectacular shit, or she was cumming on her fingers, excited by what she saw.

Brosie still had my cock in her mouth, but she laughed. So did I. Even Marina found it funny.

"I guess I'm the odd man out, here, aren't I?" Marina giggled. "Fine. I'll shut up, and go back outside. Go ahead, Mother. Do your best."

I watched her ass wiggle as she left us, headed back outside. When I turned back, Brosie was smiling up at me, my cock in her hand.

"You heard her," she grinned. "I have to do my best. Are you ready for that?"

"Oh, baby, I'm so ready, I'm about to explode," I answered.

"Explode, huh?" she nodded. "Just what I was hoping for. God, I'm so horny! First you finger my ass and pussy, and make me cum, just feet away from my daughter and your sister. Then they both catch us, while I'm sucking your cock. Now we hear your sister, getting herself off just down the hall. Not too difficult to imagine what got her so wound up that she needed to masturbate. I'm not sure if a mere blowjob is going to be enough now. I think I need more."

She stood gracefully, and plucked the strings that held her top in place, letting it fall away. When she bent to skin the bottom half off, her huge tits swung enticingly. Naked now, she turned her back, and braced herself with her hands on the edge of the counter.

"Well? I'm sure you remember what to do," she whispered. "Fuck me, baby. I need that big dick. Give it to me."

She arched her back a bit downward, angling her pussy up into view. I put one hand on her hip, and used the other to aim, tickling her swollen lips with the head of my cock. I eased forward, sliding between those juicy labia a bit. She pushed back off the counter, and her pussy took my shaft inside in one smooth stroke.

"Mmmmmm, that's better," she growled, undulating her hips. "So nice, and deep. Now, do me, baby. Do me hard!"

I took a firm grip with both hands on her slender waist, and was just about to start shafting her, when a subtle motion in the corner of my eye caught my attention.

I suppose it wasn't exactly surprising. After all, I had stopped to eavesdrop on my Mother and Brosie, when they were talking about Brosie's new boyfriend, aka, me. Since Sharon hadn't come out of there yet, she was bound to see us.

And watch us have sex.

She was in the shadow, mostly hidden, but I could see her, eyes riveted on the point where my cock disappeared into Brosie's pussy. Her hand was between her legs, moving rhythmically.

Yet another change in my life, as my sister went from merely tolerant sibling, to friend, to sexually charged voyeur, watching me fuck my mature girlfriend. It was pretty hot, and her pace picked up as I began to rock back and forth, pulling nearly all the way out, so she could see the length of my shaft coated with Brosie's juices. I slid slowly back in, eliciting a moan of pleasure from my lover, and more motion from Sharon.

"God, you're making me crazy," Brosie moaned. "I love it slow like this, but you're gonna make me scream. Your sister will hear us, for sure."

She's already watching, I thought, but didn't vocalize. Go ahead. Make all the noise you want. Sharon will probably get off on it.

I couldn't blame her. There was something about this position that really turned my crank. I loved the sight of my cock splitting her pussy open, and sliding inside. Equally exciting was the pull back, as her thick lips dragged along my hard meat. It was the icing on the sexual cake, adding to the pleasure of her pussy's warm, wet embrace.

"Please, honey," Brosie begged.

I increased my cadence, driving my hips forward faster, while still pausing on the backstroke. My head turned partway toward Sharon, who was still in the shadows, but no longer hiding. She leaned back against the wall in the hallway, masturbating furiously, with her bikini bottom pulled to the side, letting her fingers plunge deeper into her pussy. Her free hand was pulling on her nipples, which I was seeing for the first time, bared by lifting her boobs out of their cups. I was pretty sure she knew I could see her, but she was too far gone to care.

Every time I drove my cock into Brosie, she moaned loudly as our bodies collided with a sharp slap. I reached forward, mauling her swinging breasts, and fucking her faster, listening carefully for my sister's sounds, which were just barely audible over Brosie's own pleasure indicators.

"Oh, baby, that's so fucking good," Brosie growled, glancing over her shoulder. "I love it! Fuck me harder! I'm gonna cum, baby! I'm gonna cum!"

All the added excitement... getting caught with my dick in Brosie's mouth, twice, and now watching my sister finger herself while watching me fuck... well, it had me pretty close to my climax, as well. I drilled Brosie deep, slamming my hips forward harder. Her breasts danced in my hands, and she leaned up against me, turning her head for a desperate kiss.

"Your sister..." she whispered, as her lips left mine. "Watching us! Fuck me harder!"

I wondered if she might notice Sharon, as I had. My sister had inched forward, perhaps unconsciously, and was now in full view, masturbating feverishly. We were all feeding off the excitement. The watched, watching the watcher.

I went into overdrive, fucking Brosie harder still, causing the sounds of sex to echo through the house. We were all moaning now, expressing our extreme arousal at the situation. Brosie came first.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh... OH! OH! OH FUCK! OH, FUCK, HANK! YESSSS! I'M CUMMING! YESSSS!" she screamed, shuddering in my grasp. I could almost hear Marina rolling her eyes out by the pool, as her mother screeched through an orgasm on my dick.

Then again, my sister had her hand jammed between her legs, not fifteen feet away. Perhaps Marina might be doing the same out there.

Brosie slid forward, off my shaft, and dropped to her knees, resuming her earlier actions, and licking her own delicious juices clean, then inhaling my cock once more. She sucked with a desperate fury, and it pushed me past the point of no return.

Brosie had my cock in her hand, jerking it hard, as I exploded, shooting ropes of semen that hit her on the neck, sending streams of goo flowing down over her chest and breasts. I was grunting through the pleasure when I heard my sister in the hallway, whimpering through her own orgasm. She slid down the wall as her legs gave out.

"Oh, my god," I heard her breathe, slumped on the floor.

"You okay, Sharon?" Brosie asked, licking my cock clean.

"Yes," my sister moaned. "Just embarrassed. I can't believe I did that, in front of my brother. We've never even had a conversation about sex."

"Well, don't tell Mom, or she'll never let you visit again," I advised, pulling up my shorts.

"Yes. That's a good point," Brosie laughed. "I'm in enough trouble with your parents. She'll think it's a regular nudist colony over here, and all we do is have sex. She wouldn't be far off, but she doesn't need to know that." She ran her hands over her fabulous breasts, massaging my spunk into her tanned skin.

"I'll be keeping it to myself," Sharon groaned, rolling upright. She turned her back, hiding her bare breasts while she slipped them back into the cups of her bikini top. She likewise corrected the placement of the bottom half, covering her pussy, before she turned around. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to watch, and invade your privacy."

"Sharon, if I was that concerned about privacy... " Brosie replied, searching out her discarded bikini, "... I shouldn't have started getting frisky in the kitchen." She was still naked, and making no effort to cover herself.

With the tiny garment in hand, she kissed me softly. "I'm going to take a quick shower, honey. Can you start lunch? I'll be right back."

"Of course," I nodded. I watched her swing her hips as she walked out, wiggling her beautiful ass. That's understandable. Sharon watching too? That was a little different.

"Hey! Get your eyes off my girl!" I giggled, warning Sharon playfully.

"Right. Sorry," she smiled, shaking her head. "I don't know what's gotten into me today." She paused, and made eye contact, grinning wider. "You do look good together, though. My little brother, the stud. Who knew?"

"My sister, the voyeur," I grinned back.

"You're better than porn," she nodded. "The smells... Mmmmmm. So hot."

"My sister, the horny... You like porn?" I asked, a little surprised. Sharon always seemed so proper.

"What's not to like?" she asked back. "I'm not a virgin, and I'm no nun, despite Mom's best efforts. If she knew it all? Well, she might just banish me, too."

"Well, I won't tell her if you don't, so the problem is solved," I smiled. "Care to help me with lunch? I'm starving now."

"Yeah, I'm a bit hungry, too," she smiled back, casting a quick glance at my crotch. "Orgasms make me that way."

I wondered how much I might now be a part of her sexual fantasies. I had used her in mine for years, before moving on. Now that she'd seen me naked, having sex, I suppose it was natural that she returned the favour.

Together, we worked silently on repairing lunch for everyone, until she giggled and bumped me with her hip.

"Damn, Hank! That was so hot! You're so lucky to have each other!"

"I agree," I heard from behind, as Brosie returned from the shower, freshly dressed in a nice tank top and shorts. She slid up behind me, and wrapped me in her arms. "So lucky. Being in love is wonderful."

I had to agree. I could feel the soft fullness of Brosie's chest pressing into my back, a sensation I enjoyed greatly, and her hands were playfully headed south, down my chest and across my stomach. Her fingers danced over my crotch.

"How's my little friend?" she giggled. "Taking a nap?"

"Ooooo, don't say nap!" I laughed, turning in her arms. "I'm still standing, but I won't be for long if you keep that up."

"Well, if you lay down, I can promise you won't be getting any sleep," she teased, giving her boobs a little shake for my eyes.

I glanced at my sister, who was leaning back against the counter, her arms crossed as she watched us flirt unapologetically. She rolled her eyes and giggled.

"Hanging out here is gonna make me diabetic," she laughed, and went back to building sandwiches.

***

"Mom!" I smiled, as I opened the door.

"Henry. Would it be okay if we talked?" she asked. Her expression was serious.

"That depends. Where's Dad? You're not planning on kidnapping me, are you?" I laughed, hoping a little humour might break through.

"Your father doesn't know I'm here," she replied, unfazed. "May I come in?"

"Well, that depends, too," I answered, crossing my arms. "Is this going to be a continuation of your previous argument, or do you really want to have a conversation? If you're willing to listen to my answers... really listen... then I'm willing to answer your questions. Does that sound fair?"

"Yes," she nodded. "I'm willing. May I come in?"

"Please do," I smiled, stepping aside to let her in. I closed the door behind her.

"Is Mrs. Castellanos home?" she asked quietly, looking around.

"Ambrosia," I corrected her, "is out shopping with Marina. Girl's day out."