Immortal Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulls her fingers from her own flesh, bringing them to her lips as he growls, and tastes herself, her eyes take on a glean of erotic mischief. In light of his passion she dug for her memories and found what she needed to increase his burn for her. The mix of innocence and fiery passion overwhelms her. The sight of his arousal excites her more; she cannot wait for his claim on her. She slowly steps past him and reclines on the bed, the finger from her mouth raises to beckon him to her. Her dark skin almost glows, her lifelines shine brightly, her body showing obvious outward signs of arousal.

He goes to her as she lies on the bed and climbs next to her and begins to assault her body with kisses. He starts at her lips, moving down her neck and his bite marks, and as he kisses them he licks them clean. He trails his long tongue down the trail of blood on her body, taking it into him as he reaches her breasts heading down the blood he reaches her nipple wrapping his tongue around it as he take her breasts into his mouth.

His left hand moves down the center of her body skipping over her wetness as he moves to her knee, elongating his nails only slightly he uses to slowly drag up the skin of her inner thigh inches closer and closer to her core and as he reaches he moves all around it but never touches it.

Her voice catches at his attentions, his caresses, "You...tease me." She sighs as his lips suckle at her tender flesh. Her body arches against him, anxious for his weight, craving what he's refusing to grant to her. Her short nails scratch along his back, her movements urging him to the ache that grows within her. Soft whispers of delight, deeper moans of pleasure pass her kiss swollen lips. She does not know this game well, this hunt, moments, glimpses yes, but not this dance of torturous pleasure.

He moves to her other breast and as he is doing so he looks at her and smiles wickedly "that is the point my lady... I mean to tease you... slowly" and he wraps his mouth around her other nipple suckling gently, his teeth lightly graze and his tongue wraps around it and flicks at it, almost a silent promise of what's to come as his hand at her thigh again moves to her wetness and this time his middle finger parts her lower lips and moves along the middle but never does he enter her, he knows how to drag out pleasure and he is doing it to her. This is his original battlefield. He is at home.

He smiles at her as he moves up her body and begins to kiss her again this time he pushes his tongue into her mouth slowly finding hers, wrapping his around it, as his free hand begins to undo the braids of her hair slowly. All the while his finger agonizingly slow moves up and down her folds.

She enjoys the moment, returning his attentions as she writhes from his. Her hips buck as his fingers find the tender wet flesh between her thighs. Her fingers skim his hips, gripping the chiseled flesh. She moves her legs slightly, using her leverage to caress his hardened length with whispers of attention. She could tease too, though she didn't have his great skill. She bites his lip as he pulls from the kiss, disallowing his retreat to tease, her body aches nearly to a point of pain. She tries to retaliate the torturous caresses but finds he's adept at keeping just from her reach. She releases his lip and wraps a leg around his hip and pulls him against her, rocking her hips against his, feeling the strength and length of him against her body, forcing him to feel the heat from her own.

When she wraps her leg around him he allows himself to be pulled him but he removes his hand from her instead places his length against her wetness not at all in a position to enter her and give her the release she is craving but enough that if she were to move her hips she be able to rub herself against him and use his length.

He enjoys this and she can tell his body radiates heat; his eyes are full with passion, lust, need and a burning want to pleasure her. He again keeps kissing her with every kiss as he goes back for another he bites her lips pulling at it slightly, at one point he elongates a fang and nips her lips as he bites down and sucks on her lips for a few seconds drawing her blood before he goes back to kissing her. His hand, the one that is slightly slick from his teasing of her moves, to her breast and uses his thumb and forefinger to pinch and roll her peak between them

Her hips move against him, rolling against his hardened length to ease some of the ache, but it only grows. Her back arches into his touch, her nails dig into his back, her actions begging in ways her words never would or could, she can feel herself rushing towards an edge but not knowing where it falls...Her breath comes is short bursts between soft moans and whimpers. She knows now what he spoke of those days ago, saying the rush of combat was compared to nothing but this...this emotion, this rise; was so far beyond what the rush of battle brought to her. However, her patience for their joining wears...she could take charge, but chooses to allow his game, she feels his great enjoyment, his passion so great...

He can feel her chest rising as his teasing becomes more and he moves between her bucking hips again he sees her chest heaving faster, her moans and whimpers become greater and he elongates his fangs and he props himself in his hands above her. Staring at the glowing form of this beautiful immortal, "Enough teasing my lady, you and I will be one" he growls at her. And then he slides himself slowly into her as he brings his head onto her neck to the marks and again begins to feed as his length is filling her, he takes only the smallest of drops of blood with each suck, for it is not to feed just for sensation.

She rises her hips to allow him greater ease of access as he presses deeply into her, her body ignites from the sensation, she knows now what it is to be whole, to be filled...pushed to her own limit of passion. She feels about to burst from her own flesh as he moves inside her, the draw of her blood matching the movement of his hips against her. She wraps her legs at his waist, accepting him deep inside her body, finding his rhythm and matching it to her own. She feels as though her strange and solitary life has led her to this moment, this completion. She whimpers as he pulls away, only to gasp in breathless wonder at the friction of his return, the building movements, the pleasure rising, an experience she could not have foreseen. This man, this immortal creature was made for her, she knows this...should she pass from this world she knew he would find her ever again...He was hers.

When he finishes pushing his entire length into her wet core and is fully buried inside her he stops sucking but keeps his fangs dug into her neck and he begins to pull back his hips withdrawing himself from her. At this moment there are no gods, no wars, no fights, no family, no battles and no suffering there is only this woman and the pleasure he can give her right now.

As he pulls out until only the very end is inside her he grabs hold of both her hands and holds them above her head as he pushes himself back inside her the slight curve to him means as he pushes inside her he hits the sweet spot just inside her if he angles his hips downward on his thrust, he does this over and over again as he picks up a rhythm and feels her body become more accepting of him and her wetness growing. He moans into her shoulder as he feeds on every thrust into her to increase the sensation, and he begins to pick up the pace of his thrusts more and more

Her head tilts back as her body moves against him, her hips rocking with his, her hands holding tightly to his, the moans to breathless whimpers, she never knew it could be like this. The weight of him pressing against her will be a sensation she craves during her waking hours without him. Her body tingles with the erupting sensations, a shiver rushing through her form. She whispers his name as he pushes into her in his growing rhythm, seeking the final completion he urges her towards. She feels her body shudder, feels her inner walls grip and release as the air is pushed from her, a moment of pure pleasure that continues to grow. She knows this is the first of the final, the immense pleasure that wells, but as the shivers pass she turns her head, carefully moving away from his fangs she licks the blood from his lips and rolls him, with deft strength. It's her turn to pleasure him...and she takes the moment with joy in her heart. Rising above him she angles her hips until he is deeply sheathed in her core, continuing the increasing pace as she rolls her hips against him, her hands braced on his chest, nails biting softly into the flesh, droplets of blood run down her neck and back as she throws her head back and releases herself to the motions. Anyone nearby knows what happens here, but she cares not about them, only the man beneath her, only the power of his thrust, and the joy of her receiving body.

When she hits her height and she tightens around him he realizes this will be a sensation he never forgets and will crave every waking moment of his life until he is with her like this again. He growls when she moves her body from his fangs blood covers his lips as she licks it off and this time he leaves his fangs out as she turns him over and straddles him and she makes a small movement and he is now deeper inside her than before. The heat of her core, the wetness and the grip around his cock serve to heighten his every sensation as he looks upon her form as she gyrates against him faster and faster. Blood runs down her body a little more than just a trickle but not much as she begins to ride him fully. She begins to lose any sense of any lady like posture she had left and her voice begins to rise as she grinds against him his own voice being to rise as he begins to say her name over and over again between his own moans

Rocking her hips, rolling them as she moves him inside her body, she cannot help but groan aloud, the emotion, the feel, the hard silk of him inside the slick heat of her body, is more than she can stand. Again her body quivers, cinching around him as she concentrates just to move, another wave hitting her like a flail to her shield, replacing the pain with absolute pleasure. One hand moves to the blood on her neck and shoulder and comes away red, placing it upon his chest again, marking him with the lifeblood he craves, she feels the closeness, the wholeness, the perfect completion. She is inside him, just as deeply as he is her. She cannot control the scream of his name as her body shudders so completely over him, her movement slows a bit, her concentration broken as her breath catches, she allows him to turn her over, his strength required for his own completion, only his name passes her lips, each thrust, each echo of her climax rocking her body.

He can feel himself approaching when she climaxes again seeing this immortal climax heightens his own pleasure to points he never thought he could reach and the scream of his name... shivers to his spine as she places her blood onto his chest and he flips her around as her strength seems to leave her and he begins to thrust. Not only continuing the speed he had before but tripling it he begins to thrust into her as if it's the last time he would ever be able to do it again. As if the possession of his soul depended on it. Whenever he sees a shiver as an echo of a climax reaches her, he makes sure to sheath himself as deep and hard as he can into her core to elongate her aftershocks and her orgasm.

He can feel his own approaching, that all too familiar feeling of swelling in his length as his breathing becomes erratic and he places his hands either side of her head as his gaze moves from his glistening length moving in and out of her to her breasts bouncing with every thrust to her incredible face and he sees the exact same look in her eyes that he knows is in his.

One last moan as he thrusts erratically "I'm... Cegari..." and then he buries himself inside her his hands going to her hips, pulling her against him as he arches his hips to angle himself to get as deep inside her as possible as his own climax hits and he shouts her name as well and she feels his seed shoot inside her over and over again, as a climax with an intensity the likes he hasn't felt in centuries, maybe ever rocks his body, and without sliding himself out of her he lays next to her turning her body so they are facing each other on their side as their combination leaks from inside her, he stares into her eyes panting

Her body continues to shiver, this climax so great, and his body so powerful inside and against her, she still feels the shock of her own climax. Her breathing matches his, her body begging for air, her sweat slicked skin, radiant after their grand exercise. She leans her head into his shoulder, wrapping a shaky arm around his waist, feeling the swell of him inside slowly subside. "I never..." she begins but stops, a ripple of gentle pleasure takes her as his fingers trace lightly over her flesh. The kiss she gives him is a whisper, a sharing of breath, each movement causes a new echo to move through her core and she whimpers with tender delight, "That was...perfect."

He pulls the covers over the both of them to shield them from any cold that may come and reaches up to tenderly stroke her face with his thumb cupping her cheeks as his other hand snakes underneath to her back holding her.

He keeps himself inside her letting his body naturally leave her core as his swelling ceases. He matches her tender kiss giving her the time to recover. "It was perfect my love." He pauses as if to say did I just...? Before continuing "what were you going to say? You never...?" He lets the question hang as he feel himself slowly and finally slide out of her... feeling almost incomplete

She moves against him, curling her form against his, missing the invasion of his body into hers the moment it is gone, "I never would have expected such. So many lifetimes and not an echo of this..." She realizes the sentence is not complete..."Not just the act...but the emotion...When one says they give their heart I fully understand this now. Were you to be lost...I would have nothing left...You are what completes me."

"Will you stay with me tonight Cegari? And repeated nights?" He asks as she curls into him then listens to her and says "I understand, and I do not know what I would if you were lost either. I have never felt more complete than when I was inside you. It felt right to be as we were. There was nothing else existing but you and me my love."

"I will be where you are, as long as I can be. This night and all others, should the gods allow."

The night passes quickly beyond this point, they sleep deeply wrapped in each other, awoken abruptly by the pounding feet, followed by the pounding on Alucard's door followed by the gruff voice of Daedalus, "Oi, you were due on deck an hour ago." His feet steps echo down the hall as he moves to Cegari's room, but finds it empty, not slept in, "Cegari?" The shout rings out, she wasn't on deck or in the Galley, not in her room is a worry, til he recalls Shadow's smirk mid evening, and that Alucard is late to his post and looks back at his door.

Cegari presses a swift kiss to Alucard's laughing mouth as she stands and dresses. She laughs a moment with him before her stoic stone façade returns. She moves his book from in front of the door and steps out into the hallway, "You don't have to be so loud, we apologize..." She blushes a bit, her lightest lifelines radiating color, "We were up late." She moves past Daedalus with her usual air of poise and closes herself into her room, cleaning herself up after the last nights' activities. She returns to the deck, dressed in her working garb, seeing Alucard already in his nest atop the main mast she begins her days work to a smirking look from the Dragonborn captain and a sly knowing look from her drow companion. Aureval just smiles his usual and it's at that moment she realizes he's not the idiot he pretends to be.