Immortal Passion

Story Info
Barry says vampires exist.
3.6k words
4.45
14.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The vampire exists", Barry proclaimed to the group "you have to take my word for it as the government will never admit to being knowledgeable of their existence, but believe me, they are more than aware."

They all stood there silently, not knowing whether to believe the words which had been muttered to them, yet Barry had no reason to lie, he had nothing to prove. He had been researching this type of thing for years and was already titled the most knowledgeable in his field. He did not have to make anything up.

Nothing more was said and the subject turned to their next research event, which was to be at Reeder Villa in one weeks time. They all said their farewells and departed the old building where they held their monthly group meeting.

On the way home, Kate could not get the story out of her mind. Real vampires? She just couldn’t bring herself to believe it but Barry had to be telling the truth, she just couldn’t get her head around it all. She may have been twenty years his junior but that still didn’t mean she was young enough to believe in real vampires, yet she couldn’t totally dismiss the claim.

She had been a member of the group for almost a year now after stumbling across an article in the local newspaper saying that there was a well established group set up in the area which was dedicated to the supernatural, looking for new members. She went to the meeting alone and soon got involved with the group and met many new friends, amongst them Barry, who was a science lecturer at the local college. She had trusted everything he had ever told the group, after all he had been researching for over 25 years, but his latest claim was just too much.

Kate reached home at a little past 11pm and jumped straight in the bath, she needed to think this over in peace. She soaked herself for what seemed like hours, mulling the entire story over in her mind - how Barry had come face to face with a real vampire, an immortal. She respected Barry immensely and sometimes thought she could almost see herself being attracted to him, his personality was everything she could ever want, he was mysterious, intelligent but this, this was a leap too far.

One week later, Kate was woken by her alarm clock at 7am, she had a good hundred miles to travel to Reeder Villa and wanted to be one of the first there. She showered, dressed in jeans and t-shirt and tied her sweatshirt around her waist; it would get colder during the night. Taking the remainder of her slice of toast that she had started eating, with her, she gathered her equipment and set off on the road.

Flicking through the radio stations she couldn’t find anything that suited her mood, everything seemed to be too lively and loud. She wanted mellow music as she was apprehensive about seeing Barry again, she wondered what the others must have thought about his story, she wished she had the courage to ask them but the last thing she needed was to shunned by her fellow members, especially Barry.

Pulling up at the villa, she noticed that there was one car in the drive, Barry's. She couldn't believe her luck or lack of it, what if he started talking about the vampire again. 'You have to face him, Kate' she said aloud to herself as she turned off the engine and got out of the car.

Knocking on the door, her stomach started to tie up in knots, what should she say to him? He wasn’t the easiest to make conversation with yet he was the kind of person that you wanted to get close to, he just had an air about him which was so mystic and unique...

"Come on in" Barry invited as he opened the door, he was extremely well spoken and she often wondered what he thought of her brash Southern accent. Dressed in dark jeans and shirt he stood at around just 5ft6, Kate felt all her fears subside quickly, all she wanted now was to get close to him, what was it with him? He was so much older and not your conventional man, yet deep down, if she was really honest with herself, she had a burning desire for him.

The conversation drifted from the weather, to the travelling and then to the night which lay before them. The villa was large with over twenty rooms and they were to carry out research into any supernatural activities which were to take place. Two other members arrived after about twenty minutes or so, followed by the remaining four, and the group was complete.

They set their equipment up and sat chatting about the history and stories which involved the villa until the dark started to set in at around 4pm. Most people grouped in pairs John and Lee, Sophie and Richard and Billy with Robin. Kate was used to this and usually tagged along with all of the groups in turn, but tonight they had a large area to cover so she volunteered going to the annex alone to record some footage. Barry always split himself between everyone so she wouldn’t be on her own for long she thought.

Sitting down on the stool which was positioned at the window, she let her mind drift to the passed year and all the unexplainable things she had experienced, was she ever going to be able to explain them?

Time slipped by quickly and Barry popped his head around the door "it's just me" he whispered as to not startle her, "how's it going?"

"Fine, nothing as yet" she replied as he walked into the room and placed himself on the floor a few feet away from her.

"Want to see if we can communicate?" he suggested

"Sure"

She sat on the floor just in front of the stool, facing him. He took her hands and started the process they used regularly.

"If there are any spirits here wanting to communicate, please give us a sign, we are not here to move or harm you, we just want to communicate. Please give us a nice big sign, knock the wall, switch the light on, show yourself or touch one of us."

There was nothing.

"We are not here to harm you in any way, we just want to communicate." He continued.

With that, to the right of the door appeared a large man. Standing there in ragged clothes he just smiled, Kate gasped and Barry turned to look at what she was staring at as she moved closer to him and hang on to his arm with all her life. "What the fuck is it?" she muttered whilst closing her eyes tight.

"My god. It's okay, Kate." His voice was full of strength as though he was not at all stunned or scared.

Kate clung on more tightly as she felt the temperature drop and then it disappeared; the figure just vanished from sight. Kate was dazed, couldn’t believe what she just witnessed, she stayed glued to Barry's arm with her head on his chest looking at the floor not to witness anymore figures appearing from nowhere.

Barry tilted her head upwards "it's okay, it's what we wanted, remember, that is why we are here."

Her heart beat uncontrollably as he held her close to him to stop the shakes which were running merciless through her tense body. Her eyes burned with frozen tears then she muttered again "What the fuck was that?"

"I hope the camera caught it, I can't believe it. Come on Kate, it didn’t harm us just try and calm down"

She lifted her head to say to him that the camera was facing in the wrong direction when their eyes met and and without thinking, she leant forward to touch his lips with her own. She felt her legs go weak and her body tingle and a wetness appear below as he tenderly kissed her back and sucked at her lower lip.

Lying backwards on the floor she felt his weight on top of her and could taste him still as he moved his kisses to her neck. The taste of cigarettes which was still lingering in her mouth from his didn’t even put her off - she was aching with desire.

She ran her fingers through his hair as his hands moved to her left cheek and right breast and he kissed her again. She was aware that they couldn’t make too much noise as they didn’t want to get caught but she couldn’t help but groan a little with pleasure. She wanted to feel his flesh on hers, his hands on her bare breasts so she lifted herself off the floor just a few inches and urged him to slip his hands beneath her top as she tugged at his shirt.

Lifting the top over her head and letting him remove her bra, she was burning up, with his shirt now removed and exposing his small frame, they knelt before one another as he removed his glasses before enveloping in a tirade of sweet kisses and subtle touches. She traced a scar on his chest with her finger and wondered briefly what had caused it. Undoing each others trousers, she became aware that they were going to make love there and then and she wanted it so bad. Now totally naked they explored each others bodies with their hands before she laid back and made way for him to enter her.

She had only ever been with two men before, both were serious relationships and she had always felt a little discomfort with the first thrust but when Barry slowly entered her, all she felt was an urge to suck him in further, and when she did her whole world shock. No discomfort, even though he was larger than the others, just electricity running through every nerve ending in her body.

He was so tender and caring, not like the rest who rammed it in and thought nothing of her enjoyment. He really cared and although not one word was muttered between them, she was aware that he was watching to make sure she was enjoying as much as him. His lips didn’t leave hers through out the whole event and his hands slowly stroked different areas of her whilst she wrapped her legs around him to pull him closer and held him gently in her arms. They cum together with him ejaculating inside of her.

They lay there in the blackened room panting and holding each other close. The thought of what her parents would say about her sleeping with someone the same age as them ran through her mind and the thought of what would happen if they become an item, would she still fancy him in 10 years time? Of course she would, it wasn’t his looks that she was attracted to in the first place, it was him as a person - so what if he had a wrinkle or two? He looked younger than he really was anyway.

She felt him push himself off her and noticed that there was something different about him, his eyes were odd, she stared at them and suddenly realised they were blank. He just stared back at her as she whispered his name and reached out to touch his face and brushed her hand over his small beard. He was cold and blank; she felt herself beginning to feel vulnerable and shuffled backwards away from him, not taking her eyes away from his. Then he disappeared, just like the figure they witnessed together, disappeared into thin air.

She sat there shaking and hugging her knees to her chest, trying to come to terms with what had happened, it hadn't had been Barry, it couldn't have been. She begun to wonder if it really did happen but the semen around her genitals and the taste of him in her mouth assured her that it had. Standing up, she quickly dressed and sat on the stool with her head in her hands waiting for the tears to start but they didn’t.

"Kate, coming down for a cuppa?" came Lee's voice from the floor below.

"Where is Barry?" she yelled back, trying to sound as normal as she could.

"With John in the play room"

"How long has he been there?"

"I don’t know, twenty minutes or so, why?"

"No reason, look, um, can you ask him to come up here for a sec?"

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I just want to see him for a moment, that’s all."

She heard Lee call Barry and tell him he was wanted. He started climbing the stairs and she listened to check he was alone. As he entered the annex, she felt sick and didn’t know what to do. What should she tell him? She was worried if she didn’t tell him everything he wouldn’t be able to analyse it properly and the possibility of the research being a break through would be wasted, yet she couldn’t bring herself to say that she had just had sex with who she thought was him but then he disappeared, he would think she was mad.

"Alright, Kate?"

"Listen Barry, something weird just happened and I don’t know what but fucking hell, I think I'm loosing it and.." he stopped her in her tracks.

"Hey, hey, hey, okay calm down. Now tell me slowly, what happened"

"I can’t. I mean, you'll think I'm mad and oh for fuck sake!"

He walked to her and placed his hand on her shoulder, "come on, you know you can tell me, it's me for god sake - I've experienced a lot. Now come on."

"Okay but promise me this wont go any further, I’m trusting you. I don’t want anyone but you and me to know."

"Of course, now just relax and tell me everything."

She stood up and couldn’t get the fact that a few minutes earlier she was making love with someone or thing she thought was this man and now here he was asking her to explain what had happened. She didn’t even know herself what had happened, had she had sex with a ghost? Did she hallucinate? Was she knocked on conscious, raped and then woke up thinking she had had fantastic sex with Barry?

"If you knew, you would understand."

"Well I’m not going to know if you don’t tell me, Kate." He stepped closer and put his arm around her shoulders, she felt her nerve endings start to tingle.

"I thought it was you, I'm sure you come in here and sat there on the floor and tried with me to hold a séance. It was you; it looked, sounded and felt like you."

"Okay, now come on, when was this?"

"About half an hour or so ago. A figure appeared there" She pointed to the right of the door and continued "and you held me as I was scared and then we..."

"We what?"

"You, I mean we, we had sex but then your eyes, they were blank and you, I mean it went cold and you disappeared."

"You're telling me that you saw me here and we had sex and then I disappeared?"

She felt stupid yet angry and suddenly began to cry as she muttered "you even came in me"

Falling to her knees, she felt as though she had no energy left.

"What? You mean it actually ejaculated and you have it with you?"

"Yeah, I thought it was you"

He held her tightly and rocked her slowly to comfort her.

"I know you probably don’t want to hear this now and I understand that but if you think we could check you for any traces of you know. Was the camera filming?"

"It was but it was facing over to the left, but we could check it. I don’t want anyone to know about this, if you want to check me, it will have to be only you, I want no one else to know."

"There is nothing to be ashamed of, this is not as uncommon as you think, it has happened before, hey, so you actually had sex with me did you?"

Kate was aware that he was trying to comfort her and did let out a giggle, it was so unlike Barry to crack a joke, he wasn't exactly what you would call a peoples person. "I did, yeah."

"We'll need to get you somewhere where we can lock ourselves in and there is light. I know, the bathroom. Come on."

He grabbed her hand and led her out of the room as he asked her about the figure that appeared in the room. Once at the bathroom, he locked the door and asked her if she was sure that she didn’t want Sophie to check her over.

"No, I don’t want anyone else knowing; besides I let you see my insides earlier."

After she said it, she regretted it; it made it sound as this was all a ploy to get him alone.

"Listen, I’m sorry, I am just, well embarrassed and I only trust you."

"Hey its okay. Right where do you want to start, where did it touch you?"

"Everywhere, we were naked, hang on, you had a curved scar on your chest above your left nipple, and I touched it."

He stared at her, frowning and lifted his shirt up to expose his chest, it was exactly how she remembered, small, a little hair and the scar.

"It was you, it had to be."

"I was with the boys, my god, listen, we need to get that, you know, analysed."

"I know. Will my knickers alone work, there is some on them."

"Yeah, did he mark you at all?"

"I don’t know I'll need to check."

She began to take her clothes off, slowly and hesitantly. She knew it had to be done and she trusted no one like she trusted Barry.

"What else do you remember? Anything strange"

"I guess but it’s embarrassing. You, it, whatever was bigger than the others I had been with - I’ve only been with two before so don’t think anything like that!" She was quick to point out "but even though you were bigger, you didn’t cause me any pain or discomfort, I have never had sex before when at first it didn't hurt a little. I remember thinking how, you know, well, how pleasant it was."

"You say big, how big?"

"I don’t know, I didn’t touch it, it just went in me."

She was now fully naked and turning around for him to inspect her for marks, she knew he was doing just his job and deep inside, she felt a little disappointed. She turned to face him and knew what he was thinking.

"It's okay, if you think it will help. I’ve already done it once, another time isn't going to harm." She said trying to be as light-hearted as possible.

"Listen, you know how a man's body works, any flesh and up it goes, I wasn’t you know, looking at you like that when I was checking."

He undid his jeans and took them down along with his pants. His penis stood there rigid. She sat on the toilet tank with her legs on the toilet seat, spread.

"Okay, just be gentle with me."

He placed his manhood at the entrance of her vagina and she felt her opening become moist once again and await him to enter her. "Are you okay?" he enquired as she wrapped her arms around him to make it easier for him to enter her body once more.

He lightly pulled her towards him and with that he slipped inside and she could do nothing but gasp with delight. He pulled away slightly and looked down at their co-joined organs "If you knew how long ago it was when I last did this"

"Hey, if you knew how long ago it was since I last did this and enjoyed it - except for earlier of course" she said with a chuckle to try and keep their spirits up.

She could feel his fullness grow inside of her and she yearned for him to not give up and to finish the job, she didn’t want him to just ask if the size was the same, she wanted him to stay inside and make love to her. She felt her inhibitions go when he planted a small kiss on her forehead and she lifted her mouth to meet his.

They kissed tenderly as he thrust himself in and out and she clung on to him, it then dawned on her that this had to be the real Barry. "Let me see your eyes, tell me it is you, please" She begged.

He looked directly at her as she lifted his small glasses slightly and saw the eyes of a real man, she began to moan as did he and together they rocked as he nibbled at her ear lob and licked her neck and thrust his manhood in as far as he could. Moving his attention to her lips once again they explored one another’s mouths as they exploded together with ecstasy. "Please, let me see your eyes" she pleaded again.

He was still panting and kissing her neck and throat and as she felt him lift his head for her to check the windows of his soul the light reflected from his mouth and made a glistening spark which almost blinded Kate as she soon realised that it had been Barry all along but it was too late, he had chosen her and with that he fed from her faultless neck as she gasped with ecstasy once more.