Immortal Sin Ch. 02

Story Info
Siblings finally have a secret all their own.
3.6k words
4.56
63.9k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/26/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VeraGem
VeraGem
18 Followers

Chapter 02 - In the Dark

I thought the novelty of sleeping with Jeff would eventually wear off; that after a while we'd move on, find relationships of our own, and go back to being just a girl and her step-brother. I thought that for a long time – but looking back I need to admit one thing: I wanted him more every day. More than that, I wanted him to myself. I was growing tired, almost irritated, with his sister Sarah always having to be in on everything. Sarah liked to take control, to direct, and it was getting on my nerves.

Try as I might to get Jeff alone, Sarah always seemed to know what I was planning. I spent a lot of nights lying awake in our first-floor bedroom, staring into the dark, imagining myself sneaking up the stairs to Jeff's room, waking him up by crawling into bed with him. The thought of our parents catching me upstairs in the middle of the night stopped me for a while – but finally, my wanting him to myself won the battle with my fear and my reason.

I smiled in the dark as the stairway door clicked shut behind me. Sara had turned over in her bed as I left our downstairs room, but only mumbled into her pillow before fading back into dreamland. I'd crept past my parents' room without a sound, even stepped over the cat in the dark without waking her. Now, on the final leg of my upward journey, I paused to suck in a deep breath, my gut spinning with what I was about to do.

It was like a game between Sarah and me, and even though I'd been the first to take Jeff inside me, Sara always wanted to do everything better – even to the point of lecturing me on how Jeff liked it. There was one thing, though, that we'd never done, never even talked about. That one thing was all I could think about as I made my way up the stairs.

I could feel the warm carpet against the palms of my hands as I groped my way up to the first landing. The stairwell smelled old – that kind of thirty-year carpet old that brings to mind old vacuum cleaner bags. I braced myself against the wall in an effort to stop shaking, eased my foot onto the next stair, and winced in the dark as it gave a small creak. There was no way I could explain to my parents what I was doing there at two in the morning, and I was already nineteen – legal to kick out of the house.

I waited – my breath like a hurricane in my ears – for any sound from below. Nothing. I shifted my weight to the edge of the stair and whispered under my breath.

"That was stupid."

With a racing heart I ascended the final flight, two steps at a time, sweaty palms braced against six coats of paint-over-wallpaper. I was in the upper hallway now, just steps from the door to Jeff's room. I waited again, listening to the sounds of that crept through the open window at the other end of the hall: passing cars in the distance, leaves rustling in the breeze, crickets, the imagined sound of my parents breathing one floor down. My own breath seemed like a hurricane on a ratchet, harsh and catching. I wiped my palms against silky-slick cloth of my nightshirt and rested my ear against the door to Jeff's room.

I couldn't hear a thing. I wrapped my hand around the antique knob, braced myself for the squeal of metal on metal, and began to slide back the bolt. The door cracked open with a little smack of paint releasing from paint. I stepped across the threshold, still holding the knob in place, careful to avoid the creaky spot just inside. I shut the door without a sound and stood looking at my soundly sleeping older stepbrother.

He lay on his back, head buried underneath a pillow so that only his mouth and nose were visible. A stab of moonlight broke through a crack in the curtains and slashed across his bare chest. I watched him breathing; let my eyes wander down to the bulge in his Jockey-shorts. He must have been having a great dream by the look of it. My hands began to twist in my nightgown; I could feel the blood rushing to swell and tighten the soft, dampening mound between my legs as I crept to the side of Jeff's bed.

His hardness seemed to grow even more as the soft breeze blew the curtains open, allowing the moonlight to dance across his body. I wanted to slip into bed with him – to wrestle his cock out of his Jockey-shorts and take it into my mouth, to feel the hardness of his chest crush against my breasts – but I didn't want to wake him, not suddenly. I was afraid he'd make a noise and wake our parents.

Every beat of my heart seemed to set off another flurry of butterflies in my belly as I began to unbutton my nightshirt. I let it fall in a pool around my ankles; the rush of the soft material as it fell stood every hair on end. My anticipation mounted as I stood naked, chest heaving, next to that bed. I stepped out of the nightgown, kicked it to one side, closed my eyes and let the warm breeze light up my naked flesh as I stared down at Jeff's sleeping body.

I let my hands run all over my skin, took my nipples between my fingers and tugged them into life. I imagined myself straddling him, feeling his cock brush against the outer lips of my pussy. I imagined his hands kneading my breasts as he took one nipple into his mouth and then the other. I braced my knees against the side of the bed, let my hands travel downward to the soft, wispy curls that covered my sex.

When my finger invaded the tender flesh a little moan escaped my lips. Jeff stirred in his sleep – but his breathing, after agonizing moments, returned to normal. I waited, one finger probing my tender opening, another just flicking the very tip of my clit. I imagined Jeff, waking up to find me here, my pussy spread wide as I brought myself closer and closer to orgasm with my eyes glued to his Jockey-shorts. I was breathing fast, panting, just inches from the edge of a mind-blowing orgasm.

That's when I decided to wake him. I leaned forward, knees trembling – my right hand made a little dent in the sheet near the end of the bed. Slowly, just a fraction at a time, I shifted my weight onto the mattress, careful not to let the springs squeak, careful not to wake Jeff. First one knee, then the other, until finally I was kneeling beside him. My skin seemed to throb and hotflash, screaming to be touched, but I waited. I waited for what seemed like forever, kneeling above his body, my face just inches from his hard cock, my wetness growing with every moment. I listened to the clock ticking. I knew what I wanted to do, but the tension held me like a dream: vise-like.

My eyes ran up and down his body, invading every inch of exposed flesh. I wanted him. I needed to touch him. I inched forward a trembling finger, let it just brush along the hard ridge that strained against his white-cotton underwear. He didn't move. His breathing never missed a beat. Emboldened, I let my finger run back to the base, then forward to the tip again – just back and forth and back and forth. I could feel my pussy twitch with every stroke as his cock began to make a circus tent out of his Jockey-shorts. The little hole in the front began to open up as his flesh pushed forward, growing and growing. I thought my juices world start running down my legs, but my mouth was dry as a bone.

Suddenly, his breathing changed. He shifted his head around in his sleep, threw his arms over the pillow that partially covered his face. I held my breath, waiting, until I was almost ready to black out – I swayed on the bed, regained my balance and sucked air. The sound seemed like a jumbo jet, but if my panic cranked up a notch, so did my arousal. Jeff shifted his hips, and his cock popped through the hole in his Jockey-shorts.

I watched it, pulsing in the moonlight, reading every beat that surged through the roadmap of veins covering the thick shaft. A tiny curl of hair crept out at the base, and a single, clear drop of thickening fluid crowned the swollen purple head as it bobbed in time with his heartbeat.

I stared, mesmerized, at his rigid hard-on. I thought about taking him in my mouth as my hands crept down between my legs as if with a mind of their own. I was kneeling on the edge of my stepbrother's bed, naked, watching his hard, oozing cock as he dreamt of who knows what. My fingers twisted madly between the lips of my pussy, teasing my clit, pinching, tugging, wrenching me closer and closer to orgasm. I could feel it building in the tips of my toes, buzzing in my ears, swelling my nipples to rock-hard peaks of wanton need. I abandoned all reason then. I had to feel him against me.

Inch by inch I crept across the bed like a clandestine lap-dancer in some kind of bizarre dream. A movement, a shift of weight, a pause, a holding of breath, another movement. Somehow, I managed to get into position without waking him. My hands dented into the sheets on either side of his chest, my knees sank into the mattress just above his hips. I watched his breathing, still deep and slow. Looking down, I could see his cock, still throbbing at full-mast. I reached down, stared at his slightly parted lips, longing to run my tongue along their soft, moist wetness. I craved the feel of his tight chest grazing my swollen nipples. I bit my lower lip, tugged it into my mouth to stifle another moan, and sank down until the tip of his cock slipped inside me.

I let the head push into me, but not too far. God, what a feeling – I couldn't stifle the little gasp that burst from my throat as I spread myself open on his cock. I held there, statuesque, imagining his slick pre-cum mingling with the juices that flowed from my pussy like a river. I tried to keep still, but my body was on fire. My hips began to tense and relax; each tiny motion sliding his shaft back and forth, every downward twitch of my hips impaling me deeper. I wanted to grind into him, I wanted to sink my fingernails deep into his chest, but I didn't dare. I just kept up the slow rhythm, fanning the fire in my clit to a raging inferno that seemed to radiate outward and burn every inch of my body.

I became frantic, shuddering and flexing and trying not to wake him, trying to move but not to move. The feel of him barely within me was driving me insane, and I needed more. I paused, watched his breathing, still deep and slow. I let my hips sink lower, felt his swollen purple head slide deep.

"Vera?"

Just a whisper in the moonlight.

"What are you doing?"

I didn't answer – I couldn't speak. His voice ripped through my body like a frigid wind that froze me in place. My mind raced at warp-speed, a million answers all flying in fragmented circles that wouldn't form any words. Jeff peeled the pillow off his face, ran his hands up my arms, began to knead my shoulders. His eyes found mine and locked there.

"I, I didn't mean..."

He raised a finger to my lips with a gentle pressure. His hand cupped my cheek, rough against my soft skin. I can't remember how long we stayed like that, his cock just barely inside me, his strong hands caressing my cheek, working the tension out of my shoulders. Finally I was able to whisper.

"Look, I'm... I'm sorry."

"It's OK. It's not like we've never done this before."

Jeff rocked his hips upward; the head of his cock stretched me wide – my mouth opened in a silent gasp.

"You feel so tight."

He sank another inch into me, and then pulled back so just the head remained. I couldn't take it anymore – I let myself fall on his cock until we were crushed together. My clit ground hard against his pubic hair – I could feel him throbbing inside me, could feel my own climax re-building at breakneck speed. He pressed a finger against my lips once more in a caution to silence. I sucked it into my mouth. His other hand found one of my breasts and began to knead, tugging my already hardened nipples into tight little peaks.

I wanted to ram my hips against him but I was afraid the bed would squeak. I just rocked there, against him, in silence. His hand fell away from my breast, caressed its way behind me, parted my cheeks and wiggled its way to my tiny, puckered rear entrance. I almost jumped at first, but his slow circles and light pressure were driving me wild. It seemed as if he were reading my mind – that he knew what I wanted – that I wanted to share something with him that Sarah never even spoke about. I pushed back hard against him, longing to feel his finger slip into me, but it was too dry. I winced.

His other finger popped out of my mouth to find its way between the cheeks of my ass. I could feel its back there, slick and wet, as he began to work into me. I winced, stiffened at the unexpected sensation, almost pulled away – I would have pulled away if not for his cock grinding into me. This sensation was brand new: a tiny stab of white lightning that cooled to a warm red glow as I fought to relax. He pulled me down on top of him, began to nibble at my ear and whisper.

"I've always loved looking at your ass, Vera. Whenever you walk in front of me my eyes are glued to your perfect ass."

His finger sank to the first knuckle – I crushed my mouth into his shoulder, moaning, thrusting back against him. His tongue flicked the inside of my ear, sending sparks up and down my spine as he kept whispering.

"I've always wanted to fuck your sweet ass. I used to run into the pool-house and jack off after watching you in your bikini, thinking about you – imagining my cock sliding in and out of your tight little asshole. Do you want to know what I was dreaming about just now when you woke me up?"

I could only mumble, my lips against his neck, my nostrils flared, filed with his sweet scent and the aroma of our mingling. My tight opening burned to the reaming of his finger as it sank to the last knuckle.

"I was dreaming about fucking you in the ass."

"Oh god Jeff..." I was lost – ready for anything he wanted – at least I hoped I was.

"Do you want me to fuck your ass, Vera?"

"Yes." I wasn't sure. His finger was driving me wild, but his cock? What if it was too big? What if it hurt?

"Yes what?"

"Yes..." I stopped, I could barely breathe. His slow strokes matched the rhythm of my hips. Our eyes locked again, and I wasn't thinking of Sarah any more. I was on the verge of not thinking at all. All I could manage was a half-audible whisper. "I want you to fuck me in the ass, Jeff. I want you to stick your cock in me and come in my ass!"

Jeff moaned, and we slowed our rhythm gradually until we came to a stop, panting. He slipped out of me and I felt as if my world had gone empty. The smell of our coupling filled the room as he rolled under me, jerked off his underwear and began to rummage in the nightstand, finally producing a half-empty tube of lubricant.

"Give me your hand."

The gel, cold and thick, oozed onto my fingers.

"Now spread it all over me."

Jeff let out a gasp as I slid my hands over him, spreading the slick lubricant up and down his swollen shaft. It began to warm as his hips bucked like he was fucking my hands – then he spread another generous portion into his own hand, reached behind me, and began to work it into me. It didn't hurt as much any more – it just filled me with a burning heat that seemed to pull my whole awareness to a pinpoint that focused on that finger in my ass. I wanted more.

"Fuck me, Jeff." My lips brushed his ear – he stiffened, fucking my hands. "I want to feel your cock in my ass."

We froze for a moment, my teeth clenching his earlobe. I shifted my knees higher on the bed, maneuvered his cock farther back until the very tip nudged against my rear opening. I waited. A growing fear, mingled with desire, knotted my belly – but my body was on fire and I needed to quench it. I braced on hand on his chest, smearing him with the lubricant, and began to lower myself.

It hurt – no, it more than hurt, it felt like he was going to split me open. I had to stop, to pull back, just to keep from crying out.

"Go easy Vera, relax - just a little at a time." His voice quivered in the dark, his body rigid – as if he longed to bury himself all the way and only barely kept control.

I backed off until the tip was just a small nudge, a pressure. I wanted him in my ass but I was afraid of the pain. We stared into each other's eyes – waiting. Jeff reached a hand between our bodies, found my clit. I arched my back and his cock sank another fraction into me – this time it didn't hurt so badly. I eased up, then back down, taking a little more of him this time, almost half the head. His magic fingers on my clit made me forget my fear; I started to open to him. Suddenly the head popped inside me and I froze.

"Are you OK?"

"God yes, it feels so fucking full, Jeff – keep rubbing my clit, just like that..."

I was lost, gone; nothing left of me but a bundle of sensations. I sank down once more, took him deeper inside me. Half of his cock was buried in my ass and all I wanted was more. I eased up and back, each time taking him deeper. I felt so full, almost ready to burst – but the pain was gone, leaving nothing but an electric burn that filled my senses to the brim. His fingers on my clit were taking me closer and closer to the point of no return.

"Vera, oh god Vera – I'm fucking your fucking ass."

"Yes..."

"You – you feel so fucking tight – you're going to make me come."

I was almost there – just a little bit more...

"Oh god, I'm fucking your ass – I can come in you this time."

"Come in me Jeff, oh god, oh shit – I'm gonna come too..."

I was more than coming – it felt like an explosion: my whole body began to shudder and jerk as my clit and ass seemed to erupt as one – I could feel my juices flowing over his belly. He rammed into me again and again as I rode him, my mouth opened in a silent scream.

Jeff wasn't far behind. Even as my own orgasm began to wind down his cock seemed to grow again, to twitch and throb and pump me full. I could feel the thick ropes of his hot seed splashing jet after jet inside me as if they would never stop until I was filled to the brim.

I fell on top of him, panting, feeling our sweat-slick bodies pressed tight as we regained our breath. Jeff ran his fingers up and down my spine. I could feel him shrinking inside me and I pushed back against him, not wanting him to pull out, not yet.

"Were we making a lot of noise?"

I stiffened at his words; a shot of panic lit up my belly. We listened in the dark, could hear nothing but the sounds of the night.

"I think it's OK, I don't hear anyone."

"I'm tired of this Vera. I don't think what we've been doing is wrong."

"I don't think I want to get Mom and Dad's opinion on that."

"Well, it's going to be over soon."

I stiffened at his words, pushed back, elbows on the bed. My nipples grazed his chest. I looked into his eyes as his spent cock popped out of me. The knots in my belly shot bolts through my body.

"What do you mean? You don't want me anymore?"

"No. I want you, you know I do! I'm sorry Vera, what I mean is..."

His hand reached up, cupped my cheek, brushed a wisp of hair out of my eyes.

"What I mean is, I'm moving out this weekend. I rented a place of my own."

Sliding back into bed later that night my head was spinning with the possibilities.

VeraGem
VeraGem
18 Followers