Imnir Ark Vol. 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cute little lass, wasn't I?" Isaac's gaze went back to Nall.

"That's you?"

"Yeah, back in my Navy days, before the Three Wars. I didn't have many good pictures of myself, I became something of a hermit after the wars started and I spent most of my time in space. This was about the best one."

Isaac didn't mention that he didn't see anything best about it. "So how..."

"The Ark, of course. I told you – we knew there was no way we'd find some identical species to ourselves out there. We just needed one with a really similar reproductive system, and the Ark could bridge the gap. After the ship got here, while I was still asleep, it set to changing my whole body to look human – to facilitate myself mating with humans, of course. It sorted out an aggregate image of a beautiful human female and made me look like that; I'm only still colored like an imnir because of some leftover chemistry, and because... never mind."

Isaac's eyebrow perked, but Nall blew past the unasked question. "Internally I'm somewhere in between human and imnir. It imprinted my motor control center with something similar to a female human athlete's, so I wouldn't be stumbling around and losing my balance for months. Then, in my head, it overwrote what I found attractive with images of humans – males and females – and the Ark decided I was ready, so here I am."

"What was 'never mind' about?" Isaac folded his arms again.

Nall was silent for a minute or so. "If you *must* know, well, the Ark couldn't finish because it found inside me that I wanted to keep something of who I was, okay?" She looked back at him. "So, are you ready to stop fighting?"

Isaac considered for a while. "Nope."

Her face suddenly turned angry. "I should have guessed." She shut off the image in the air.

"Don't blame me. I listened to your whole crazy story."

"It doesn't matter. We're bonded, I'm in control. I like you, Isaac, but *don't test me*. I want you to enjoy this. I don't want to fight you every step of the way."

Isaac shrugged. "Sorry. I guess I'm an ass." He gave a wan smile.

"Fine." She stared at him for a moment, focusing. Isaac froze, suddenly afraid of what she might do. "Isaac... you're going to go out for a walk. Take a look through the other residents of this hab structure, see who might make a good candidate. Any young and fertile female is ideal. Come back and make me a list."

The idea sunk into his mind, obtuse and against the grain of his thoughts – but he stood up anyway, obeying the order. His mind resettled itself around the command, and he knew it wasn't really what he wanted to do, but he was helpless to stop it. He chuckled to himself at her calling it a 'hab structure' while he went back outside, and began to idly meander through the halls. He passed a couple young women, some attractive, some he knew, some he didn't.

Passing by the fitness center, he noticed several young women pedaling or jogging away, taking note of those he knew and committing to memory the faces of those he didn't. Isaac inevitably began to imagine himself fucking them, using his mammoth dick to make them wail, and pouring his seed inside them. He imagined watching their bellies swell, eggs growing inside them; his cock began to stir to life.

It was true, what Nall had said; his body was changing, his libido increasing and refractory period dropping drastically – and beyond that, his thoughts were being drawn toward this idea of egg-laying. He sensed he'd be ready to come again in an hour or so; he resolved his walk would take just about that long. He even included the other two condo buildings in the same complex, and a walk through the park and shopping districts nearby. By the time he returned, Isaac had quite a list.

Opening the door, Isaac was stunned for a moment. Inside was a sight he hadn't at all expected – Nall, naked of course, was on the floor, licking the pussy of another, light-skinned human woman that he could only see the lower half of from his angle. He closed the door quickly and walked inside, getting a closer look and walking past the couch that was obscuring his view of her face.

Women's clothing was strewn around the floor around her, and she was resting partly atop her own panties. It took him a moment to recall, then he realized it was the new girl, who had just moved into the condo four doors down, a few weeks ago. She was cute, he'd noticed even before, but he had barely ever seen her; he recalled from the one time they spoke that she'd mentioned she worked full-time overnights, which made it difficult to catch up with her. The young woman, a brunette with fair skin, light freckles, and a short-bob haircut, was flat on her back, her legs spread wide, the mysterious red Nall crouched between her legs and licking away at her folds.

The girl – Jessica, he finally remembered – was utterly lost in the throes of passion, blissfully unaware of her surroundings and completely open to Nall's attention. Nall glanced over at him, and her head came up, replaced with her fingers that danced inside the girl and on her clit. She continued to moan while Nall began speaking.

"Good, you're back. I found one for you to start with."