Imnir Ark Vol. 01 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isaac's hips slowly began to buck, fucking his dick in and out of Jessica's mouth slightly. Clara's hand tried to close around his length, but couldn't grasp his whole shaft; still, she could get enough purchase on his shaft that she could help by stroking him. Taking one massive ball into her mouth, filling her cheeks, Clara suckled on the hairless masses several times while he let himself savor the feeling of Clara's small, enthusiastic mouth closed around him. There was a familiar tremor deep inside, and he suddenly recalled what it was they were trying to do.

He focused his thoughts on the image of Jessica's breasts expanding, becoming just the size she wished -- round, heavy boobs that were just barely a handful, firm and squeezable; not overly large, but enough to fill out anything she wore; they'd be eye-catching and sexy. The thought of Jessica's body changing, reshaped and transformed to his will, caused an erotic surge in his dick, and he felt his orgasm reach the point of no return. His balls pumped with one of them still in Clara's mouth, and semen began to pour down Jessica's throat in gouts.

Isaac held Jessica's head in place unconsciously while he came, letting his come seep down into her stomach. She swallowed, more out of necessity than any kind of taste for it -- his dick occupied her whole mouth. When he felt his pleasure recede, he loosened his grip and let Jessica fall backwards, then felt his left testicle pop out of Clara's lips. As his mind returned to him, he realized both he and the other two girls were staring at Jessica's nude breasts expectantly.

Nothing happened.

They waited almost a full minute more, then Nall called out, sounding resigned. "Oh well. It was worth a try. *Something* turned me red again. Maybe he just needs practice." Jessica seemed disappointed, but put her bra back on then fished up the clothes she'd left lying around before they put her on the bed last night. Nall grabbed Isaac's wallet from the table and tossed it to him as he put his pants back on, then he went and got a shirt. "Guess it'll be a little bit before you can come like that again, Isaac?" He nodded, knowing even his enhanced balls would need at least some recovery time this morning, though the wild scene last night had had him horny enough to spurt inside all three of his girls within an hour.

She shrugged, making her bright red tits bounce. "Get me something to-go. Make sure it's not something I had before. Surprise me." He nodded, and grabbed his shirt. Clara finished dressing and walked out with him, and as they reached his car, Jessica suddenly rushed out with her clothes haphazardly tossed on. Apparently Nall would be sitting around his house alone for a while; the thought made him grin. *She can't even go outside as she is. Maybe she'll use the time to start to appreciate what she put me through.*

Ten minutes later, they were sitting in the IHOP, even though Nall wasn't with them. Isaac found himself famished, and ordered up a full breakfast platter; Jessica and Clara were more conservative, keeping their diets minimal. The two girls occasionally made small talk as Isaac spent the whole time devouring his various entrees. As he was finishing off his second glass of orange juice, his phone beeped. He checked it. It was from Melissa, his sister.

*was on the way back to DC. storm up there is killing all the flights, they diverted me here, and everything going even close to DC is delayed for half a day. i hate hotels *

He knew what she was asking; she had driven for hours to crash at his place before rather than stay in a hotel. The newspaper they'd stepped over on the way out the door had had something on its cover about a wild storm system shutting down the Northeast; he'd blanked on how Melissa had told him she was in Houston for the weekend and would be flying home today. Clara peered over his shoulder, reading the message.

"Oh, she's coming by?" She seemed bright for a moment, then worried. "Um -- do you need us to disappear for a night? Actually, would Nall even do that?" Jessica looked back and forth between them, not familiar with the subject. Isaac glanced at her.

"Melissa. My sister. She's a little... crazy." Jessica nodded, then pursed her lips at the thought of their evening being cancelled. She'd clearly had plans for her night with Isaac.

Clara seemed to pause, then looked away, focusing on her pancake in silence.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Clara. What?"

"Don't hate me for saying this."

Isaac felt suddenly worried. "Just say it."

"I know how Melissa has been fighting herself her whole life. I just want to say that I've never felt more relaxed and calm than after you did what you did for me last night. Jessica, how about you?"

The brunette nodded. "It's just a... really good feeling. It wipes out everything bad." She took a bite of her hash browns. "I had the worst day at work the night before last. I seriously thought this guy was going to pull a gun on me. I had to prepare a report for two hours, and I think my boss is going to write me up for the way I handled the whole thing; I was a little distracted the whole time and made some procedural mistakes. I was half-convinced I was already nuts -- and the other half was just thinking of sex with you. I was stressed as hell until you and Nall got with me again."

"Are you saying -- " Isaac paused, not sure what to think. Melissa had always had trouble controlling her emotions. On the one hand, he wanted to do anything he could to help her. On the other hand, she was his sister.

On the third, mutant hand, his dick was a bigger part of his mind than it had ever been before, and it wasn't picky; and on the fourth, lobster-clawed hand, he'd always had more than a little of a forbidden thing for his quirky sister. Isaac reined in his thoughts, trying to decide what he truly wanted to do -- free of any restrictions, of any connotations, would he want Melissa as a lover? He'd suppressed the feelings a long time ago, but suppressing his feelings wasn't something he felt like doing much of anymore. "Let me think about it."

"What do you do, anyway?" Clara seemed now more focused on Jessica. "People might really pull guns on you? And you just mention it now? You seem fine. I'd be shaking and having nightmares for weeks. I'm really bad with confrontations."

"Oh." Jessica smiled. "I'm overnight security at a regional bank HQ downtown. Sometimes crazy types show up in the middle of the night. Most would-be bank robbers are just junkies or lunatics, or people at the absolute end of their rope. You only hear about the smart ones who get away with it. The idiots aren't news."

Isaac and Clara sat in silence, their minds blown. Clara almost dropped her fork, her hand scrambling before it fell into her lap and ruined her dress with the syrup on it.

Jessica looked at them, shrugging. "That's the reaction I get sometimes. They call me a hardass at work. I guess I'm kind of different off the job."

"I'm guessing so too." Isaac ate mechanically, more shocked at the development about Jessica than at the prospect of incest. She seemed so meek and timid; on her back and receiving both his and Nall's attention, she'd was so small and defenseless -- it had aroused every male instinct in him to protect her. He tried to imagine her on a firing range, filling targets with lead. He couldn't quite manage it, but something like that was obviously the reality. "So -- how do you get a job like that? Do you carry guns there?" Isaac felt like an idiot, but they were the only questions his floundering mind could come up with on short notice.

"I was military police for four years. And we're not supposed to talk about operational information. But -- yeah. We do. And they're loaded." She said it nonchalantly, her trust in Isaac and Clara obvious.

"Four years... how old are you?" Clara spoke up for the first time since Jessica's revelation.

"27." She took another bite.

Isaac's mind was blown again. He would have sworn up and down she was no more than 22. The three finished up their meal, taking a to-go box of chocolate waffles for Nall and leaving. Clara was making animated conversation with Jessica, mostly about stories from Jessica's former and current jobs. Isaac drove them home again, no more than an hour having gone by when they got back. Nall was leaning back in the kitchen chair, dozing with one of his hats over her face. Clara and Jessica went out onto the deck, having never stopped talking, and he sat down with Nall and tossed her breakfast onto the table, waking her with a tap on the knee.

"Rise and shine. Breakfast in bed." She dug in, happily devouring it without anything in the way of manners. Being his slavemaster hadn't given her much reason to be civilized around him, and it was apparently a difficult habit for her to break. He leaned back in the chair, and waited until she had a mouthful of food. He blurted it out before he could stop himself. "If I asked you to help me get my sister in bed, would you?"

She stopped, but didn't choke or spew it all out like he'd been somewhat hoping. Instead, Nall swallowed what she had, and stared at him for a moment. "Yes. The more females, the better. If you want to make her lay eggs, so do I."

"So I guess imnir don't have any taboos about incest?"

"Of course we do... did. The instinct against incest is a basic evolutionary function to keep diversity as high as possible. It's common in all nine life bands." She shrugged. "I have my own beliefs, though. And the eggs only inherit fragments of DNA from you and the girl you impregnate. Most of it comes from me and the pan-imnir DNA archive the Ark stores." She took another few bites. "Why her, though? There's some cultural issues with fucking your sister, right? I don't think we need any unnecessary complications right now. My abilities can only cover us up to a point. I couldn't hold off, say, a dozen police officers."

"They aren't going to send half the department to investigate one guy banging his sister. If they hear at all... which they wouldn't." He leaned back. "I've been a bit in love with her since I realized girls were pretty. I'd avoided thinking too much about it for so long that I'm only now realizing how deep those feelings went."

Isaac looked away, realizing he'd never made the confession aloud, even alone and to himself -- he'd been afraid to give it that much reality, knowing it was almost certainly impossible. Melissa had been so wild and interesting in his youth, and their complicated family situation had kept them apart most of their lives. They only really became close from high school onward, when he was, like most high school boys, a mess of hormones. She'd gone off to college in his junior year, and they'd only seen each other a couple times a year since then. Her long hair that she usually kept dyed blonde, her impressive figure, large breasts, captivating brown eyes, and most of all her vivacious and unpredictable personality had kept him attracted for as long as he could recall.

As time had gone on, it had become clear her 'wild side' came from an emotional disorder that made her life increasingly difficult as she got older, and now she swung back and forth from being functional to an almost-wreck, depending on factors that nobody but shem and possibly whatever doctors she sawm understood. "And I want to help her. She's always had trouble staying happy. Well, everyone does, but she's got an unfair obstacle in her way. The girls told me that laying eggs seems to sweep their worries away, and I -- the truth is, I just want her, and I'm trying to be a little more free with my desires lately. Melissa is at the end of her rope, nothing will change for her the way she's going, so I'm willing to bend my conditions and let you muck around in her head a bit if it makes all three of us happy. It's worth a try, at least."

"Egg-laying does have an effect like that." She waved a finger around in the air, in a circle pattern. "It resets the chemical balance of the brain -- actually, just about every chemical balance in the female's body... I could possibly help with that too, you know."

Isaac eyed her. "What do you mean? With what?"

"I don't have very good control of specific thoughts, unless I direct what they're thinking about with suggestions -- and I've found that's not super reliable." She looked away for a moment, then back to him. "They need to be weak-willed or just open to me for me to make specific changes other than just forcing a big emotional or arousal-related change, and it takes time. I could potentially keep one emotionally sick person near me well. But..."

"But." Isaac felt like he was about to see a price tag.

"I don't have any miracles handy. I can't cure an underlying condition. What I can do is make it so she'd be able to live and think more or less normally -- but it would require constant maintenance." She seemed to steel herself. "Isaac, this is only something I'd be willing to do if she was going to join... us." She gestured out at the other two girls on the deck.

"No other way?" He gave her a narrow-eyed glare; he didn't like the condition being placed on him, though it had been his hope that Melissa would definitely join his little group of women.

"You're not asking a small favor of me, Isaac. I'm not making this stuff up. It would take at least this much work to keep someone with a difficult brain happy. I'm only even offering because she's your sister. That's part of why I picked you; your thoughts and emotions are resilient. I wouldn't have to worry about you snapping on me even if I pushed you."

She smiled, her hand moving to half-cover his. "For it to stick, she'd need to be near me every day anyway, and there wouldn't be any way to hide our life from her. And I knew you had thoughts about your sister from when I could read your mind. I have a different perspective on your memories than you do; I see and catch details you don't. I'm willing to bet your little incest-crush isn't one-sided. If you two have half the chemistry you and Clara do, she'll be spreading her legs for you with or without me if you two spend a while together -- especially now that I've done to you what I have." She had not only improved his body, she'd told him the other day that his body produced powerful pheromones in his sweat that lowered inhibitions in women around him.

Isaac sat in place for a moment, staring at a point miles beyond Nall's empty Styrofoam serving box. He made his decision, and picked up his phone and began texting his sister back, his cock growing stiff again in his pants as he let his imagination go rampant; he unchained his old, sequestered thoughts of Melissa, of enjoying a close and loving romantic relationship with her, and let his mind fill with thoughts of their illicit love, of watching Melissa make love to Nall, of his come making her fill with eggs then watching her lay them in total pleasure.

He spoke while tapping the screen keys. "We'll need you to look human again. The story is, you're my new girlfriend. You're from..." He looked up for a moment. "She'd love the truth, but we'll tell her that once we get her home. *Before* we fuck her. For now, you're from China. Say some far inland part, not Han Chinese. She's not stupid."

"I don't know any languages you don't. I can't put up an act -- " They both heard a cry through the deck door. It didn't sound pained, more like a cry of pleasure; they both looked and saw Jessica clutching her chest. Clara was holding her, looking worried. She opened the door and led the smaller girl inside; in between labored breaths, Jessica unbuttoned her shirt and let it drop to the floor. All three were surprised to see Jessica's breasts straining against her tight bra, their expansion clearly visible. Clara rushed behind her and unsnapped it, letting Jessica's growing tits free.

As all four stared in amazement at Jessica's boobs, they slowly grew, their mass increasing steadily. A giant smile appeared on Jessica's face; she looked like a kid being given everything on her Christmas list at once. The tiny tits expanded into true boobs, growing out to be as large as he could imagine would still be sexy and not outlandish on Julia's small, skinny frame. Proportionally, they seemed even bigger than Nall's, and their nipples had expanded a little too. The reddish nubbins stood proudly at their tips, itching to be suckled.

Clara was the first to touch them, taking one breast in her hand and hefting it. "Jessica..." The two suddenly kissed, sealing Isaac's erection; his cock wouldn't rest now until he came. He was about to stand to join them, and felt Nall's foot on his cock.

"Hey. Remember?" She pointed at herself, still gloriously nude, still amazingly... red. Oh. He'd gotten somewhat used to the red Nall, and still liked her that way more. She took him by the hand and led him over the love seat, spreading her legs wide and holding them up by the inside of her knees; her pussy and asshole were inviting him in. His pants were back off in a flash.

The other two girls had fallen onto the couch and were stripping one another, his two human lovers now finding each other for the first time. Jessica's new boobs squashed against Clara's, cute small cones with pointy nipples; he definitely liked Clara's the way they were, and resolved not to let her convince him to change them. Clara focused hard on Jessica's new boobs, both girls thoroughly enjoying the sensitive new globes for some time before either had their panties off. Nall beckoned to him, offering her asshole again.

"I want it here. I love it when that huge pole stretches me to the limit. Fuck me hard." She glared at him, demanding he comply with her command to ignore her commands. Isaac tried not to laugh. She continued. "Time to find out for sure if you can control your own power."

"You don't want me to try Clara before you also?" He glanced at Jessica again; Clara was trying and failing to suck one whole boob into her mouth. "And what if it takes another hour to take effect, like Jessica just now? We've got to go pick up Melissa."

"I'm willing to bet you learned more than you realize with Jessica. We don't have much time, regardless, if I'm going with you and getting to work on your sister's mind. And Isaac... make sure you make it so the change doesn't last."

"Huh? Why?" He slid his cock against her pink folds, and dipped inside, both gasping. Her wetness coated his dick, but he knew she wanted him in her ass again and he withdrew.

"Because you like me more when I look more like an imnir." She said it quietly, like she didn't want to admit it loud enough for the others to hear, but she had a faint, warm smile and bit her lower lip. He couldn't be sure with her being her natural color, but she may have blushed. "And because you said we needed to convince her I'm really not from Earth and everything before we fuck her. That'll be tougher without you either fucking one of us first, in front of her, and possibly freaking her out more than I can control -- or letting her see me as I naturally am, which will be easier for me to direct."

Isaac shrugged, realizing Nall's plan made sense. He focused briefly on her demands. A distant sense of confirmation flowed through his thoughts. He tried concentrating on it, and found a mental interface of some kind in his head, somehow foreign and something he recognized wasn't something his own imagination conjured up. It was asking for a thought-image package. He wasn't sure what that was, but he felt the image of Nall turning human-looking again, but for only about ninety minutes, flowing into it. Somehow he was positive that exactly what he wished would happen to Nall's body, would happen, once he came.

Five minutes later, he felt his balls churning, a second load for the day preparing to be loosed inside Nall's ass. His hand on Nall's clit flew in circles, and forced his alien companion to come before him. He was rewarded with Nall's involuntary cries as shudders of pleasure twisted her whole body, blanking out thoughts and emotions with a surge of pure joy. With a loud grunt that caught Clara and Jessica's attention, he also came, pouring a potent load of transforming seed into her body. As the other two girls looked on, Nall's body changed, going from bright red to orange and then suddenly taking on the same butterscotch color she had had after the first time she'd had Isaac alter her.