Imnir Ark Vol. 01 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boiling returned in his testicles again, and Isaac quickened his pace. Nall -- typically slow to stimulation unless she was watching eggs being laid -- probably wouldn't come quite yet, he imagined, but she would soon if he'd done his job right. His balls seized, and he felt a surge of power running from the base of his spine up into his dick. His balls and shaft pumped, and Nall stared downward as she felt his pace slow as he released his come within her. Isaac's semen, charged with reality-altering quarkware, quickly coated her insides and overpowered the weak defenses it found, making its way through her body and changing her.

Her body's fertility increased, becoming able to lay hundreds of eggs; then she was fertilized immediately, and her belly expanded a little over the next ten seconds as the eggs grew. Her hand rushed to her stomach, his cock still sunk deep within her, and she felt the incredible heat from within her center. She immediately knew this would be different from the other times -- that's Isaac's semen had worked, and that this time she would be well and truly filled up with eggs, just like Jessica. Nall felt a profound sense of fulfillment and success; she knew she had failed the mission, in a way, but she no longer cared. She and Isaac, and any other girls joining them, would produce more than enough eggs together for a long time.

"Ohhhhhhh....." Isaac sensed her slackening body as everything she had was redirected inside by her involuntary nervous system, protecting and nurturing the accelerated growth of her eggs. He moved her slowly over to the couch, placing another blanket under her waist. "Isaaaaac....." Nall called out, her mind being swept away as the level of ambient bliss in her mind increased. He kissed her, on the lips, the nose, the ear, the chest, on both nipples, down her swollen belly, then once on the clit for good measure, which made her feet twitch in a cute way.

Her pregnancy continued to expand without any need to drink or consume any milk, her body producing everything it needed within itself with its quarkware network, summoning stored biomass and archived DNA to produce 161 unique eggs. Knowing she was more resilient than the other girls, Isaac felt adventurous. Fearing exploring too deeply in her pussy when she was full of eggs, he instead opted for directly tonguing her clit while his hands settled on her breasts and tweaked the deep red nipples on them.

She gave only a few quiet moans at first, but with persistence, he felt her response. The delayed reaction was strong, and she soon squealed as his tongue and lips devoured her most sensitive place, his hands squeezing her brilliant red tits. He felt her legs open and close on his head, almost crushing his head with pressure -- had he been unprotected by his own quarkware and reinforcements to his body structure, and her own legs weakened by her body's state, she may have killed him with her incredible strength. Nall quickly lost control of her reactions, her back arching slightly, held down by its own stretched nature and drained energy, and she came. She made almost no noise, her mouth freezing open as he moved a hand and felt the heat of her breath as she could only breathe, pulses of pleasure shooting out of her clit and into her whole person on top of the dim, suffusing bliss from her egg-filled state.

Ten minutes later, as he was kissing her belly some more, he sensed a change in her. Her legs spread and seemed to stay in place, and her breathing slowed. He knew her eggs would come soon. He couldn't measure, but her belly was quite large, as big as a full-term pregnancy. *Well, not quite as big as when Jessica gets, but I'll take it...* He knew that each woman was different, and all he could do was make it possible for Nall's body to function like a human woman's would for egg-laying. After that, it was up to the vagaries of nature. Well-practiced by now, Isaac was ready when the first egg emerged, healthy and round; strangely, it was a solid blue, almost electric. Isaac paused, holding it up for inspection, and Nall's hand raised up to catch his forearm weakly.

"It's.... oh, I never thought..."

"Nall? Is everything okay?" A second egg emerged, which Isaac moved to catch. Nall's hand stretched out, and he sensed her intent; he placed the first egg in her hand, and she brought it closer to her face, trying to concentrate through the cloud of bliss she was floating on.

"It's a... male egg... Isaac... male...."

Isaac frowned. "Wait, so all those grey ones were what, girl eggs?"

"Female... eggs..." Nall's eyes opened briefly, and she handed him the blue egg back, smiling. He placed them in the beginning of a carefully arranged pattern, easily counted. The third egg came out in quick order, the eggs emerging as rapidly as they gestated. Nall seemed, if anything, to be an even happier mess than she'd been when he first impregnated. She tried to continue through her haze as more eggs came. "Every... egg... till now, female. Team said... problems with fitting male... bio... bio... chemistry... into eggs." She took a few deep breaths, and he had to cradle her head again before she shook herself back into the world. "Was... too late... to research it more. Plan was... machine would use... double-zygote... fertility... on new planet... pretty inefficient... no point... telling you earlier... but, with this...." Her smile grew large, and she looked up at him with intense happiness. Isaac realized the significance.

He held up one of the eggs, letting her see it. "So our sons here will be the only guys around on the other planet, huh?" He grinned. "We've already sent back how many girls? Damn, hope these dudes are ready for business. They're going to have to be some real studs." Isaac gave the egg an exaggerated nod. "You up for the challenge? Good." He placed the egg down and caught her ninth as it emerged.

"Hah..." It was the first time Nall had laughed at one of his jokes. "Well... they might have it... half as good as... you do, Isaac..." She sighed. "You know, now... we have to do this... every chance we get. Mission... critical..." She grinned, then laid her head back, surrendering herself to the bliss. He smiled and focused on carefully helping with the precious eggs' emergence.

"Will do." He knew it was a sight he'd see more and more over time, and smiled. Isaac realized that maybe the little bit of furtive mind control he'd used on her earlier might be unnecessary now; Nall clearly would devote herself to him now, she filled a very special role. And even before that, Nall, too, had let herself become one of his girls. *She couldn't see that she was just as vulnerable to the weaknesses and desires she controlled and exploited in everyone around her*, he thought; *if she did notice, it was too late*. Isaac smiled, deciding only to figure out later whether or not to undo the change -- he knew it would have to be soon, but he also knew his dick wouldn't be ready for a little while. For now, he only wanted to ensure the load of eggs came out well, and were all sent safely to wherever distant planet they were bound.

Nall's eggs finished, and he counted about 150 to 170 at a glance. Once again, she lay vulnerable and sensitive, and Isaac decided to send her off in a special way. Moving the eggs away to a safe distance, he quickly slid his semi-soft cock back into her pussy, making her squeal again as her nerves were overstimulated. One thumb on her clit made her explode, her quailing ending suddenly as her mind was blasted with pleasure and her consciousness shut itself down for a while after the blaring, mind-numbing surge of pleasure shorted out her thoughts.

Isaac withdrew himself quickly, and picked Nall up, placing her on the bed with the other girls. He grabbed a warp beacon and sent the eggs away, giving each a mental goodbye and wish of good luck on whatever planet the ancient, extinct imnir team had picked to send their big automated machine-base to. Nall had told him she was sure it existed; when he asked why, she said it was because the warp beacons worked at all. Apparently most of the work was done at the other end, the beacons were basically just that -- beacons so the machine knew where to open a tiny warp bridge back to whatever planet it was on. If they hadn't worked, it meant there was nothing on the other end. Finished, he tossed the beacon away, discarding the useless tube.

He grabbed himself a glass of water, chugging it down and looking out at the dimming sky. The sun had finished setting while he and Nall made love, and the first stars were now visible. There was a knock at the door. Isaac pulled on his pants and looked out the peephole.

It was Jessica, and she'd brought a friend, a pretty Asian girl. Isaac grinned.