Imogen's Undies

Story Info
A dirty late night encounter with a housemates undies!
1.1k words
4.07
61.5k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently had a dream come true when I got to smell and taste the dirty underpants of a beautiful housemate.

It is something I had been waiting on for quite a while and finally it came true!

I have accessed her clean underpants previously off the clothes line - they were soft and clean with no visible stains.

Nice and clean little plain black panties -- size 10. They didn't smell of anything but clean washing. Ideally, I would have much preferred them dirty. Still, I was able to enjoy the imagination of them rubbing against Imogen's vagina and covered in her pubic hair. That soft gusset spending all day between her legs and I imagined a nice strong pubic hair smell and possibly something from her vagina as well.

I have long liked Imogen and dreamt about her inner workings in terms of her vagina, anus and pubic hair and what goes on inside her underpants.

One night recently, Imogen left a basket of clean washing in the living room before she went to bed.

There it was for me to explore and I immediately found 3 more pairs of her clean underpants in amongst the washing -- pretty black bikinis combined in size between 10 and 12, one pair though was kind of nylon in material but by far my favourite pair was the soft cotton size 12. It had a separate crotch panel and looked so tiny and pretty against my penis and it felt so soft as I touched it and imagined it contacting amongst her pubic hair and beautiful vaginal flaps.

This was all great because I sensed now for some time that Imogen was becoming much more comfortable being in the house with me.

For the time being, I realised that she was becoming freer in her habits and it might be only matter of time before she generously left some fresh dirty knickers lying around for me to explore.

I was right and did not have to wait long.

She had just returned from another trip away and as part of her routine she always did her washing immediately after arriving home.

This time though, I realised that she had not had time to do it all as she had actually said that she had "too much" to do at once, which indicated she would leave some for the next day.

I was extremely hopeful that my chance would come once she went to bed for the opportunity I had anticipated.

I waited and waited then finally......

I soon found an extra bag in the laundry and as I flitted through it, my heart leapt as I uncovered a dirty pair of black knickers with a lovely discharge stain right on the crotch. It was most likely a pair she had worn on the job in the past couple of days.

It was a lovely creamy-yellow crust, smeared over the crotch panel and as I inspected it closer, I could actually make out the shape of her vagina by the way the fanny batter had been deposited on the cotton.

When I began to sniff the area, it smelt of Imogen's odour -- sweaty, female aroma from her daily activity. The discharge itself didn't smell but as I very carefully ran my tongue across the soiled area, it definitely had a sweet taste.

All this indicated that Imogen is a very clean girl -- her discharge is not smelly but has a very natural taste and appearance -- it is simply a nice, healthy, feminine vagina cleansing itself against the pretty canvas of her underpants.

Absolutely delicious!!!

I immediately retreated to my bedroom with the forbidden garment in my pocket and commenced a wonderful late-night fantasy about my lovely housemate.

Climbing into bed, I wrapped the underpants around my head with the dirty gusset pressed directly against my nose and mouth.

This was the area of the strongest smell -- I carefully sniffed around where her anus would have been but unfortunately there was no smell at all.

I lay back and began inhaling, with each deep breath, I took in Imogen's wonderful odour and instantly fantasised about her beautiful unwashed, hairy vagina spread over my face with her thick labia pulled wide apart to reveal a mass of bright pink vaginal flesh inside, coated with healthy amounts of her natural, gluey, discharge emitting an incredible sweaty, feminine odour.

Mmmmmmmmm.

I also imagined her beautiful anus pressed hard against my nose, allowing me to also inhale her most forbidden bodily aroma. It maybe something that many people don't want to think about, but for me there is nothing better the thought of a beautiful woman sitting on the toilet and emptying her back passage. When it comes to sexuality, I always find the two impossible to separate and if ever there is the opportunity to sample this part of a woman's anatomy, I will take it.

With each inhalation, my imagination went wild -- my tongue exploring all of her tender holes intimately, combined with the feel and smell of her soiled knickers directly on my nose and mouth. I imagined her pubic hair getting caught in my mouth occasionally as my tongue wandered freely between her dirty vagina and anus, tasting deeply every flavour and odour that was on offer!

Her underpants by themselves were just divine, as I had to stop and inspect the discharge stain very carefully and was overjoyed to actually be able to see the shape of her vagina on the gusset which had been created by the pattern of the smeared discharge.

I was not able to resist either the temptation of poking my tongue out and pressing the tip of it VERY gently onto the dried discharge. This had come directly out of Imogen's pretty vagina and was too good not to try it. I could detect quite a sweet flavour as I tentatively swallowed the product, stopping again to lovingly inspect Imogen's gorgeous fanny smear.

This went on for over a couple of hours as I paused between orgasms and simply inhaled her delicious aroma so deeply, pausing to inspect and give another gentle lick and then repeat the cycle.

The main thing was to deliver the undies back into the dirty washing bag before morning, as much as I just wanted to keep them forever. It just wasn't worth getting caught!!

Funnily enough, I like Imogen even more now and we are getting on better than ever now that I know some of her dirty, private feminine secrets. I kind of like to think she knows what I am doing as well.

Thank you Imogen, you are a very beautiful girl and I feel very lucky that you have obliged me so easily with your dirty private secrets. I have an insight into what goes on between your legs now and inside your underpants and I like you even more because of it.