Impact Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't look like he believed me, but nodded, "Ok, you call if you need anything."

He left, and I was completely miserable. I couldn't even watch TV anymore, it was too hard to concentrate. All I could think about was how happy I would be to have Danny here -- or failing that, another man with his cock. I tried to focus on that. A big cock, with a nice mushroom head that I could wrap my lips around. That I could tease the end of his urethra with my tongue, swirl around the underside to the frenulum, down the shaft to his balls, popping them one after another into my mouth. The taste of the skin of his shaft, as I sucked him deep into my mouth, the glans bumping into the back of my throat. I realized I was crying from the frustration coursing through my body.

There was a slight knock at the door, and it opened. A skinny Latino guy poked his head in, "Can I collect the breakfast dishes?"

I just waved at them.

He came in, and I was aware of him staring at me, "Miss?"

I blinked, and focused on him, "Yes?" I realized how I must look, with tears slipping down my cheeks, and I tried to rub them away.

He came to stand by the bedside, then reached out, knotting his hand in my hair. "I know what you need, you little sissy slut," he growled, and yanked me forward. He was already pulling his dick out of his pants, and ramming it toward my face. He was a monster -- much bigger than the one I had just been fantasizing about.

"Suck it," he ordered.

I opened my mouth around the head, and he slammed into me. I gagged as he found the backend of my throat, but he didn't seem to care, just using his hands to bob my head at the speed he wanted. I wanted this, I could tell, as my own cock was rock hard now. I shifted my position so I could better accommodate him with my mouth and throat. He was sliding in and out deeper and better now. I could taste the pre-cum, and it was amazing. I couldn't wait for the main show.

He pulled me off of him abruptly, yanking my head back to look up at him, then he slapped me across the face and I saw stars. As I reeled, he easily pulled me from the bed, and flipped me on my stomach. He wrenched one of my arms behind me painfully, and I cried out. This seemed to excite him even more, as his cock was at my anus immediately. I couldn't take something that big, I was sure of it, but cold liquid splashed down on my crack, then he was pushing in. I grunted, in pain, but also in pleasure as he worked in. There wasn't enough lube, even with what he had added, and he backed out, added more, and then rammed home. I squealed as a wave of pleasure mixed with the feeling of being split open poured through me. He fucked me fast and hard, using his free hand to spank me. Each thrust also caused him to wrench my arm up higher, and I thought he was going to break it.

My orgasm built, then exploded as he fucked me. It didn't stop him. He kept on going, and I had a second orgasm, then a third. God, this must be what girls felt all the time. Guys were so unlucky to only have one. I was cresting the wave of my fifth, maybe sixth orgasm - I was losing count when he pulled out of me. My ass felt empty, hollow, and grasped empty air wanting his cock back and buried in me. He spun me around again, and shoved me to my knees, which considering my lack of leg strength wasn't really all that hard. He grabbed my head in both hands, and pulled me back to his cock. I took it into my mouth -- tasting the lube, his pre-cum, and my own ass on him. It was only three or four bobs before he exploded in my mouth. SO much that it poured out the edges of my mouth. He yanked out, and shot the final rope of cum right onto the bridge of my nose and into my eyes. Then he was back in my mouth, and I hungrily sucked him clean.

He released me, as I collapse on the floor, "You're a good fuck, you little slut." I peered up at him, cum still clinging to my eyelashes. He smiled, tucking his dick back into his pants. Then he took out his phone, and snapped a picture of my cum covered face, "So I can remember what a sweat little bitch you were." He left me on the floor, as he collected the breakfast tray and wheeled it out.

I sat on the cold floor, my head spinning. I felt used and abused. I also felt so proper in my own head. I'd never felt so at peace with who I was before. This is what I was meant to do -- how real men were supposed to treat me. I pulled myself up. No, that couldn't be right, who wanted to be abused? Yet, the orgasms had been so intense, how could I deny it?

I sat on the edge of the bed, aware that I was staining the new sheets with the lube smeared on my ass. I didn't care. I wiped cum off my brow with a finger, savoring its taste as I brought it to my lips without thinking. Why was I doing this? Was this what I wanted? Maybe I did. Maybe I wanted men to take me like that again and again.

I knew I needed to get cleaned up -- if Sally was coming to collect me, I couldn't very well have some random guy's ejaculate on my face when she got here. I needed to go to the bathroom to clean up again.