Impatience

Story Info
They both enjoy the attention of the other man.
1.1k words
3.99
64.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madelyn
Madelyn
25 Followers

The bar is dark and crowded, the music loud and pulsing. In a secluded corner, they are aware of none of that. He is seated on a plush sofa, and she straddles his thighs. Her skirt is pushed high on her hips, but still conceals her naked sex. They are locked in a deeply passionate kiss, consuming each other. She rocks her pelvis onto the fingers he has thrust deep within her, driving her clit against his insistent thumb.

She feels firm but gentle hands on her shoulders. They break their kiss and she turns her head. The other is tall, slim and handsome. His hips move rhythmically to the music, moving closer and closer to her back until his firm crotch makes gentle contact. Although he expertly massages her bare shoulders, it's his gaze he meets. She glances from one man to the other, feeling rising excitement in the pit of her stomach. She smiles. She knows that look.

Groaning at the thought of pleasures still to come, and that already coursing through her body, she tilts her head back in abandonment. With her eyes closed, there is nothing but two sets of hands on her body, a driving beat and endless possibilities.

The other's hands massaged their way down from her shoulders, his fingertips making small, languid circles on her chest. Occasionally, his fingers would slip beneath the band of her top, on each occasion, slipping lower and lower. Taking her soft moans and shortness of breath as permission, he eventually found her hardened nipples between his fingers.

Her hands worked deftly on the clothing of the man beneath her. While he continued to work her clit, she unfastened buttons of his shirt and jeans. Parting the fabric of both, she revealed the narrow, shaved strip of pubic hair that spanned his abdomen and pooled in the small circle at the base of his penis. The other's gaze was drawn less to this and more towards the hardened erection prominent against the man's thigh, visible to him over her shoulder and beneath the hem of her skirt.

As if staking her claim, she held the base of his cock in her firm grasp. She turned her head to the other, and witnessed with delight the ravenous hunger in his watchful eyes. She smiled, and breathlessly murmured, "Me first."

The hands on her breasts went to her hips, supporting her as she lifted to impale herself on his cock. His eyes were lock on hers as she took him deep within, and he watched the passion flare as the other's hands continued to guide her very willing body up and down.

No one notices the threesome in the corner, but none of them were concerned if they were. She feels the hands behind her pull her top beneath her full, generous breasts. She is aware of the other undoing and loosening clothing behind her, then his hitching her skirt well above her hips.

She was now fully uncovered to anyone who cared to glance across, but the thought of exposure only fuels the fire of her excitement. She feels the heat of another member against her back. The other's hips move up and down to the pound of the music, synchronized with her own thrusts. With each beat, he goes lower and lower, the heat and friction of his cock making its way into the cleft below the small of her back, then nestling between her taut buttocks.

Slowly and deliberately, the other eased his hardness into her ass, pausing to let her adjust to the exquisite fullness of having two men inside her. The two men held each other's intense gaze as they moved within her. In rapture, she presses her breasts against the fabric of his shirt, breathing hard against his neck. He ceases all but the shallowest of movements, while the other continues to thrust hard and deep. Soon both men feel the powerful contractions of her orgasm.

She could only imagine how it must have felt for the two men, her body in spasm around their hard cocks, separated from each other by only a thin membrane of muscle. She trusted that soon they would be much closer.

"I know a place where we can continue this," the other whispers.

Both men had remained hard inside her after her orgasm had subsided. Now each slowly withdraws. The trio makes minor adjustments to their clothing, and then the other leads the way towards a private VIP suite - a small chamber, ringed by curved couches.

"Sit back and relax," the other directs her. "We're going to give you a show."

The two men deftly release each other's fly. Trousers slip beneath buttocks and hands grasp for rigid cocks. Each stares intently into the others' while they gently massage penises up and down. She looks on, her excitement rising, her tongue darting out to moisten lips. She squirms in her seat and slowly parts her legs.

The other remains standing while the first man drops to his knees. A tongue flicks over the head of the other's cock before engulfing its entirety in his mouth. He savours the other man's flavour mingled with hers. He removes his shirt while his lips remain locked around the other man's penis. He then releases him only to enclose his sac, which he gently suckles while his hand returns to the other's shaft.

Her breathing becomes shallow. Her legs, now parted, her skirt riding high on her hips. She's wet once more, her juices providing lubrication for the fingers making small circles on her clit.

The first releases the other and stands. Kicking away trousers and shoes, he's naked. He steps back towards a couch and reclines on his back. Bringing his knees up to his chest, his rigid cock sits flat against his stomach. He is exposed - the vulnerable position spreads his asshole wide.

The other steps forward, placing the head of his cock in the cleft of the first man's anus, then expertly works it inside the opening. The first intakes breath sharply, spends a moment to adjust, then takes his own member in hand. Slowly, the other slides inside him and begins a gentle rhythm, his hips rocking back and forward.

The pressure inside him is too pleasurable to bear and the first brings himself to orgasm with gentle groans, his semen spraying his chest. The other shortly follows. With soft grunts and final gentle thrusts, he releases his heat deep within the first's asshole. And she follows soon after, the sight of the two men's climax more than enough to bring her to her own.

Madelyn
Madelyn
25 Followers