Impatiently Waiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For now though, she collapsed on the bed behind her and began to breathe again. Seconds, maybe minutes passed with no sound but their heavy breathing filling the room. She opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling, wondering what it would be like to think.

Suddenly, feeling - while she recovered, he had sunk down to his knees and recovered faster. He looked up at the side of the bed and saw nothing but her legs spread apart, pussy glistening between them and dripping with her fluids. While she lay there panting, he moved closer and placed his face between her thighs.

The first thing she felt was a tongue on the smooth outer folds of her pussy. It jolted her out of her lustful daydreaming and into an even hornier reality - she hadn't expected him to reward her like this, but she rolled with it. It had been hours since he first tied her up, and she had been horny then. Now she was a puddle, her mind a writhing mess that just wanted to finally cum. She widened her thighs to let him in closer, jumping a little bit every time he passed over her clit. He never lingered there long, just a quick pass over to give her a taste of what she wanted. Always a tease.. it made it better, but it also made her go mentally insane. She strained forward, her pussy aching to be closer to his mouth. He continued to drag his tongue down her labia in either direction. She was so soaking wet that it was even dripping down his chin now.

Every time she tried to lose herself in the feeling of being licked, he pulled away. She was moaning now, begging and pleading with noises. She begged to be fucked.

All of a sudden he slipped in deeper, his tongue going as far as it could stretch and rubbing the sensitive walls of her vagina. It widened back out and passed over her clit, circling it before diving back in. She kicked and flinched, letting out sounds of pure pleasure as he repeated this maneuver over and over. He shook it up and changed direction, but made sure to stay in the perfect rhythm. She was losing it, going absolutely wild as feelings assaulted her. It felt so good, so amazingly good.. his tongue was a priceless work of art and she wanted to worship it. Her pussy was overloaded with pleasure, her hips beginning to buck back and forth as she felt herself coming close to finishing. He could feel it too and began to focus solely on her clit, biting down lightly and rapidly swiping it with his tongue. She let out a loud cry. The pleasure racked her body all the way through, making her lose control and quiver uncontrollably as the orgasm physically knocked her over. She rode the waves of indescribable euphoria for nearly half a minute before she could even register that there was a world beyond her eyelids. Release had never been so sweet. He sat up from her thoroughly eaten pussy with the smuggest of smiles. "And to think that was only the appetizer.. I've been ready to go again for a while now," he said.

They were both so fucking horny. She mind was still fuzzy and weak, but felt herself nodding her head before he even asked her a question. She was still thirsty for more of him. She wanted the real thing. She saw the madness in his eyes too, watching him struggle with desire as he stared at her nude body. Would he even try to tease her anymore? She put all thoughts aside as he began to move in closer, pressing his face back against hers where it belonged. He kissed her lightly, then slightly less lightly, and within moments they were passionately making out again. There was hardly a sound as their tongues danced together, interrupted only by short breaks for air. She tried to run her fingers through his hair, having forgotten her hands were tied still. He laughed, breaking character for a moment. "Oh god, baby.. you're adorable and I'm gonna fuck you to pieces." He plunged his tongue back into her mouth, and she moved her arms slowly around his neck and down to his midsection. She had him locked close against her body now, using the bindings to her own advantage. She tugged to bring him closer.

"Then do it." she whispered, breaking the kiss.

For a moment, she gloated to herself about taking control so smoothly. That was before he saw the beginnings of the smirk on her face. Before she knew it, he had slipped out from under her arms and pinned them back behind her head. "Listen to me, my darling little slut," he said as he leaned over, his body hulking over hers. "Only one of us is in charge here and it's not you."

He looked expectantly into her eyes, regaining his composure and waiting for an answer.

A "Yes sir" slipped out of her mouth, full of the shame she felt for her actions.

He accepted it as an apology, too thirsty to discipline her any more. With words, at least.

In an instant, he pulled her up from one side and flipped her over on her belly. He pulled back until her ass was hanging off the bed and let her feet fall to the floor. He positioned herself behind her, but slightly to the side - in the perfect position for what he was about to do. He drew back and smacked her across her ass. Not hard enough to hurt seriously, but enough to sting and get a cry from her other end. She knew she could struggle or get out of the way, but deep down she knew she deserved it. She wanted it; she wanted to be slapped like the cumslut she was. He let another one smack against her ass, leaving a handprint on the cheek. One more did the trick, drawing out a loud moan in place of a cry.

She had a million things running through her head, still a cloudy mess and getting worse. She gripped the bedsheets tightly, bracing herself to be spanked again. She was such a naughty girl.. it turned her on to be bent over the bed like this. Her little pussy and even her tight asshole were on display for Sir, spread out wide and inviting him to do as he pleased. She was wondering what he was waiting for when she felt it - out of nowhere his massive cock was prodding her entrance. She let out a sharp gasp of surprise. The tip rubbed back and forth against her pussy lips, slipping around easily in her feminine juices. Now up, now down.. as he went, he grabbed her asscheeks with both hands. In a burst of thirst, she considered rocking back onto his cock to get the teasing over with. But she knew better than that. Sir had taught her very well what she could and couldn't do. Besides, she hardly had to wait for her horny master to lust for more.

After rubbing his length across her wet snatch a few more times, he took a hand down and used it to guide himself into her. Ever so slowly at first, his head pushed its way in, making them both feel a little weak in the knees. But deeper he went still. Inches more of his cock slipped inside, parting her pussy's inner walls with ease and putting the sensitive flesh on end. Her mouth was hanging wide open on the other side of the bed, unable to do anything but react to the feeling going deep between her thighs. They definitely didn't need lube tonight - in a single thrust, he had sunken himself almost all the way into her pussy. He let it sit there for a moment.. even when it stood completely still it was blowing her mind. She wanted to die and let this be her heaven. He pulled out almost all the way before ramming his way in again, much faster this time. His noises of exertion soon joined together with her deep moans of pleasure.

She now helped him out, moving her hips in time with his thrusts to ensure they both felt it. She didn't even think to do this, but it was happening. Her grip on the bedsheets tightened even harder. He picked up speed, smacking her ass with his free hand. The bed shook beneath them, they began going at it so hard. Each and every thrust delved deep within her body, causing waves of pleasure. She wondered how the fuck something so big could go inside her without tearing her apart.

She felt it coming, now. He was still coming down from his earlier high and was focusing on her, pumping his dick in rhythm and hitting all the right angles, every now and then letting himself sink deep and go all the way in. She felt the orgasm, soft at first but rippling through her entire body now. "Oh fuck," "Oh fuck, holy fuck I'm gonna cum again!" were the last words she tried to form before it hit, and she locked up and felt her legs fall out from under her. He lifted her up under her pelvis and fucked her even more frantically down to the second she had to jump off his cock. She shuddered on the bed, pleasure overriding every cell in her body. She couldn't tell whether she had passed out or not.

She felt herself being lifted.. what was going on? Her head attempted to clear but gave up, and she let it happen. He grabbed her on each side, clearly not done with her body yet. She felt her back propped up against the wall, legs dangling around his thighs - he was holding her up there by his strength alone. Her arms found themselves wrapped over his head once more, and she laid her own across his shoulder. Not another moment passed before she felt his dick slide back inside her. She never wanted it to leave.. she felt like she was still cumming. Maybe she was, it had hardly been any time at all. She let herself fall into pure bliss.

He pounded away like an animal, smashing her pussy in against the wall of their bedroom. Thank god they didn't have any next-door neighbors, because it was fucking loud. He fucked her and fucked her and fucked her brains out, his face red with exertion and focused on one thing. She rocked back and forth in his arms, her moans stuttered by the impacts of his hips. And just when it seemed it could get no hotter, he began lifting her up and slamming down again with each thrust. This went on for only a few moments before he slowed down, leaving his cock buried deep inside her before leaning against the wall for support. He cried out this time as the orgasm hit, and she could feel his warm cum shooting out inside her. God, there was an awful lot of it.. she felt even more stuffed. She loved when he claimed her like this.

They stood there until he was spent, man holding woman in an embrace of desire. He then hoisted her back up again, before letting them both collapse on the bed. They were both exhausted, truly. He wrapped an arm around her after a minute had gone by.

"Cuddles?" she asked him, quietly.

"Yes sir," he answered. She fell asleep in his arms.

12