Imperfect Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The game was over, we had been the biggest influence on it's outcome. We reveled in our own power, but we also felt kind of bad for Red shirt. I took Zoë's hand and walked over next to him.

"We're sorry for distracting you," I said sweetly. "We just felt bad for your friend because you were trash-talking him."

"That's ok, I really didn't mind that much," he said with a slight smirk.

"Well, we want to make it up to you anyway," I said.

He stood there grinning, ready for whatever it was we were going to do.

"Well, I guess this is for all of you. And it's not to distract anyone, or to help anyone win or loose, but just because. Here goes."

We turned to look at each other. She ran her hand over a strand of my hair that fell over my breast. I could feel the excitement building within me as her hand touched my nipple. All these people watching us, waiting. I touched her cheek and felt her shiver. She wanted it as bad as I did. It had been a long time since we had been together in this way. I found myself holding my breath as I moved toward her lips. When we touched, it was like fire. We both exploded, sharing a kiss full of thunderstorms, crashing waves, and fireworks. All the old cliques, and some of the new ones. This was a kiss to end all kiss, with a full on body grope to go with it.

I ran my hands down her back, over the curve of her ass and pulled her in toward me. Through our skimpy club clothes I could feel the outline of her body pressing against mine. My sex was hot and damp and I wondered if she could tell that I had no underwear on this night. I humped my mound up and down over hers, creating a friction building a desire. Her hands were on my ass, frantically sharing in the motion, in the hunger of the moment. What had been intended for the pleasure of others was now engulfing the two of us with desire for one another. I had forgotten how her touch made me feel. I longed to shuck of my clothes so she could slide her finger up inside of me. I wanted to pull her head back and trail kisses down from her neck to her breasts and suckle on her nipple. This kiss, this kiss set loose the raging sex monster inside of me. I had to have her tonight, and I didn't want to wait till closing time.

Like all good things, the kiss came to an end. I felt flushed, and my hair was seriously tousled. Zoë's tight blue jeans were none the worse for wear, but her low cut top had slid all over the place and a pale pink nipple was dangerously close to peaking out of her exposed white lace bra. My own lycra dress was riding so far up, that I thought that most of the guys within spitting distance could probably tell that I didn't have anything on underneath.

As we broke apart and looked at each other, each of us with questions in our eyes that we couldn't ask right here, the men around the pool table broke out into a riotous, appreciative applause. We stood holding each others hand until the clapping finally stopped.

Then Zoë said, in her cute, quiet little voice, "We like boys too." And the applause started up all over again. I could feel the warmth rising in my face as I grinned ear to ear myself. I felt on top of the world. I couldn't wait to get Zoë alone so I could talk to her.

"Ah hell," said a guy in a cowboy hat when the second wave of applause died down. "Y'all can play the next round, if no one else objects." He looked around while the other men shook there heads approvingly..

"No objection here," said an older man with a beard.

Our talk would have to wait. We were up.

______________

Author's Note: Please vote and leave feedback. I'd love to hear your input. Thanks:)