Imperfect Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We shared his cock like this for a good long time. And then Zoë greedily took him into her mouth, pushing me to the side. She swallowed him up, taking him all the way into her mouth and deep down in her thought. When she finished she said, "Now you do it like that," and she took my hair once again and forced my mouth down on his cock.

I had a hard time taking him all the way in my mouth, but Zoë just pushed saying, "Deep throat him slut-girl, you know you can do it."

Zoë knew from experience how much I loved rough commanding sex, being ordered around and 'forced' to do one nasty thing after another. She knew I could take his member down with a little bit of struggle. She knew I was capable of much more than that. She got a thrill from being dominant too, a real change from her day to day self who's voice barely rose above a whisper. Every time she called me a dirty name or made an attempt to humiliate me, I felt my pussy tense and grow wetter.

"Swallow it whole you nasty cunt!" Chase must have looked at her strangely because she said, "Oh it's ok, she loves it when I talk to her like that. Don't you cunt?"

"Mmhmm," I mumbled around the cock filling my mouth.

"That's it bitch, hum. Give this stud a nice hummer."

I hummed as best I could, concentrating on not gagging. While I did, she talked.

"This is what's going to happen slut. When I tell you your done sucking him off, we're going to go back to the floor. I'm going to lay down and suck on your pussy while you suck on mine. Chase here is going to fuck your pussy from behind while I eat you out. When he's ready to shoot his load, he's going to pull out and come over your cunt and down into my mouth. Then you are going to get your little ass moving and come over and suck his come out of my mouth and swallow it all. You understand?

"Mmhmm," I mumbled again.

I did as she said, scrabbling down to the floor. I was on my hands and knees with a face-full of pussy, her warm mouth over my quim when Chase slid his hard member into my soaking wet whole. Never before had I come so quickly or readily. My body shook and spasmed while he held my sides and continued to drive into me, giving me multiple orgasms with no time to recover in between. Zoë licked quickly as my mouth filled with her juices.

"Give me a face full of that hot jizz!" she begged Chase. And he quickly complied, pulling out of me and coming with explosive force. I could feel the warm sticky liquid splash onto my clit and run down between my legs. It tickled a little bit as it dripped off me into Zoë's waiting mouth. I quickly turned to see Chase shooting still more jets of seaman straight into her mouth.

Doing as she said, I sucked his cum out of her mouth and swallowed it hungrily. She sat up and wrapped her legs around me so that we could be clit to clit. We hugged, pushing our bodies together banging our clits against each other as we rocked back and forth. Chase kept his dripping dick shoved in our faces and we reached out our tongues to lick him clean while we pumped our bodies against each other.

"Clit fuck me you slutty little cunt!" Zoë demanded. Chase got into the spirit by grabbing his dick and slapping me in the face with it, getting it hard again. We tried to keep licking him while we clit slammed our pussies together but he often slipped out of our mouths and the reach of our tongues. As he got harder, it became easier to reach him.

Our climax was nearing, and it became nearly impossible to suck him off anymore, so he grabbed himself and started jerking himself off over our faces. He started shooting white cream every which way moments before our orgasms hit. We opened our mouths to get the most we could, but much of it went flying onto our neck and face and tits. Much to his delight we immediately started licking it off each other. It was hedonism at it's best. I came harder than ever before.

Zoë and I hugged tight to each other in the seconds after our climax, letting the gooey man grease ooze between us. When we were able to move again, Chase had slipped into his jeans. "You two are quite the wildcats," he commented. "I never even suspected."

"But will you respect us in the morning?" Zoë demurred in her usual mild tone.

Chase laughed. "I respect you now. I respect the hell outta ya! When can we do that again?"

"Give us about ten minutes," Zoë answered.

Chase was amused, "I'll probably need a little bit longer."

We found a movie USA to watch for a while, a B rate soft porn edited to hell piece of crap. But it was just the thing. An hour later we were at it again.

After this round, we all passed out. I was surprised any of us lasted that long. Nothing had kept us going but pure horny-ness.

Now laying in Zoë's arm in my own apartment, I wondered why I should think of that. I think in a lot of ways it answered some of the questions I had about us, about monogamy, about the lack of jealously from either of us. I wasn't totally devoid of jealously. When she had taken Chases cock into his mouth like that I had felt a stab of jealously toward her. That was why she had done it, it was all a part of the sex game. She had stolen my cock, she had humiliated me and put me in my place. I hadn't felt jealous toward him for being serviced by her. I was uncertain as to why this should be. Maybe it was simply because of her intent. She wanted me to feel jealous and I did. She didn't want me to and I didn't.

And yet, I knew there was something more. I wanted him- not because she told me or wanted me to, I just did. And I wanted him to want me more than he wanted her. As much as I wanted her, I still wanted him. There was no choosing one over the other. No want was stronger than the other. As a choice between man and woman the pull was equal; as a choice between love and lust it was also equal. Between a new lover and one with a history, I still could not have chosen. Zoë was right about me. I just wouldn't have been me if I were about loving only one person at a time, or about denying my desires. I new that I had what it takes to love her without holding on tight, to lust unrestrained and to let her fly as equally free.

Indeed for me and her, there could have been no other way.

Zoë and I lay with our arms wrapped around each other, our breaths synchronized, our hearts pounding in unison.

At least I knew that Zoë would have no problem with me making plans with Chase. He wanted to see me alone, and I found that encouraging. A part of me was certain after giving him such a wild and unforgettable night, he would decide that we had served our purpose and were all used up. It's happened, and I usually don't let it bother me, but I realized very quickly that as fun as that threesome was, I wanted him all to myself too.

After she left, I felt so good at having cleared things up, and so energized by our lovemaking I was able to get quite a lot of my painting done. Luckily, I didn't have any phone calls or other interruptions because I'm pretty sure I was 'in the zone'.

While I painted, I just couldn't help but feel filled up and bubbly. I was in love with her and she was in love with me. Yet I wasn't tied down I was free. How could anyone person be so wonderful? I was sure my painting was full of this love that I felt for Zoë. It just seemed somehow luminescent.

At last I realized that I would have to go to bed or suffer some dire consequences the next day. I didn't have the luxury of sleeping in just because I didn't have a nine to five job- Glen was coming over in the morning. He wanted to go antiquing and he insisted on taking me with him. He was looking for just the right coffee table for his living room. Interesting that he would want to take me, I didn't even have a coffee table, just end tables. Maybe he was hoping I would find one too, and fill an obvious void in my life.

12