Imperial Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvz2x
luvz2x
72 Followers

"My turn," he replied. He took off his shirt while he watched me pull at my right. His chest and abs, like the rest of his body, were muscular without being muscle bound. Well defined, the dark skin rippling as he moved in the shadows of his dimly lit room.

Next was the buckle on his pants, then the zipper. A quick flick of his thumbs and his underwear dropped to his ankles.

The myths were true. It was big. The head was the shape and size of an extra large egg and as pink as my pussy, but the long thick veiny shaft itself was midnight ebony. It hung nearly half way down his muscular thighs. My mind raced at the thought of how it would feel as his fully erect manhood began separating the blushing rose petals of my womanhood.

Kneeling above me on his knees at the foot of the bed, he started caressing my hips while gently pecking at the inside of my thighs with his lips and teeth, inching upward with each nibble. I was whimpering like a whelped puppy. It was rapidly driving me crazy.

And he was talking softly, whispering lewd things about what incredible damage his big black cock was going to do to my tight wet pussy. His hot breath caressed the crease between my swollen lips. His lips sucked on each blushing petal while his tongue probed the wetness at the entrance to my vagina, finally finding the little button of my clitoris. His right hand slid over my quivering stomach muscles and found an enflamed nipple to torture, all while he continued to eat my pussy. I moaned softly using my hands to push his mouth onto my pussy lips hard. An orgasm wound its way through my brain and I cursed his tongue for what it could only pretend to do.

"Tell me Cassie," he murmured softly, "tell me when, baby." He let me thrash mindlessly, his mouth and tongue relentless in their assault.

"Oh you bastard," I replied between gasps of pleasure, "you're going to make me beg, aren't you."

He laughed. "Beg me, baby, beg me." His tongue continued to pirouette around my lips and clit. One of his fingers slid into my love channel searching for the g-spot. He found it. Suddenly my hips had a mind of their own.

"Please baby," I moaned through clinched teeth, "I need you inside me."

He looked up through my spread legs. "When baby, when," he teased, his finger slipping in and out of my wet pussy. I was almost in tears with desire. He was merciless, ruthless in his torture of my desire.

"Now, oh god please, Jackson," I pleaded, "I want you now! Fuck me now baby, fuck me now"

He climbed on top of me, his throbbing cock resting on the patch of my strawberry blond mound. I pulled him down to me, our tongues dueling with passion. He moved his hips back an inch or two, probing my pink wet pussy with the bulbous pink cockhead, now slick with drops of clear nectar. I wrapped my calves around the back of his thighs and guided his throbbing shaft into my cunt with my hand. He slowly thrust the massive organ into me, allowing my entire cunt to accommodate the firm pulsing flesh. I felt my engorged lips part, taking the ebony shaft deeper and deeper into my hungry vagina until it had been completely consumed. I started moaning, softly, as his massive cock penetrated me inch by inch, my arms pushing his lips to my nipples as another orgasm swept like lasers through my lust.

His lovemaking kept the waves of ecstasy washing through me. Short thrusts, just barely moving, barely perceptible, his pelvic bone crushing against my clitoris in short bursts of electricity. I was wrapped around him like a blanket, his chest pressed hard against my nipples, my legs and arms coupling us together. My pleasure was complete and overwhelming. We stayed that way, coupled, him implanted deep inside, slowly moving in and out an inch or so at a time. Maybe for seconds, maybe for hours... I didn't care.

He had to stop. "Your pussy is so tight baby," he protested, "I'm not sure if I can hold it."

"I'm not complaining," I whispered, my tongue flitting between his ears and lips, teasing each maddeningly. I didn't want the waves of passion to stop and feeling him pump his hot creamy semen deep into my loins would put me over the edge. "You're so deep, so deep. Cum in me baby," I urged with each thrust of my hips, "It's ok. Give me your cum, baby, cum in my pussy."

"I would baby," he replied softly, "but I don't want to spoil Shorty's pie." His black fleshy piston started reciprocating inside of me again, extending the length of each stroke. I started propelling my hips up to meet each downward thrust. Orgasm was building on orgasm.

My eyes were shut tight, filled with a white hot light; I was cumming every time he pushed into me. "What do you mean?" I said, the storm surge of orgasms crashing inside of me as his strokes got longer and deeper.

"Well see, baby," he struggled to say, "Shorty loves to eat pussy, but he don't like to eat another guys cum." He stopped again. "I gotta slow down again, baby, your pussy is just so tight it just really makes me..."

As we fucked I pondered the idea. This was getting to be more than just exciting. I'd never fucked a black guy before, now I was going to fuck two on the same day- and brothers at that!

"...so your brother is going to fuck me, too?" I asked between our animal noises. He was so deep inside of me and I wanted him to start fucking me again, start the waves moving through my body again, to wash me in electric pleasure.

He was holding me close and began moving inside of me again, slowly at first. "Baby," he panted, "do you want me to cum on your beautiful face or on your fine tittys, 'cause I'm 'bout to explode."

"Inside of me, Jackson baby," I begged, "please lover, cum deep into my pussy."

"Not right now baby," he said, his eyes closing as his orgasm approached, "when Shorty has had his way with you..."

"Promise?" I asked as the flood gates of my sexuality finally broke completely free, flooding me with electricity that swelled from deep inside my pussy to my closed eyes and fevered brain.

"Promise, Cassie" he replied softly, tenderly, "promise you'll get my hot semen deep in your pussy after Shorty takes you..."

"Tits," I screamed, "cum on my tits,"

He took a few short strokes, two long ones, pausing deep on the last one and then pulled out completely. His throbbing black cock was pumping hot spunk even as it pulled out. I knew he had left the first eruption deep inside of me, and the thought of his creamy deposit got me off one more time. Some of his spunk arched in a long thin strand onto my chin, a large glob landed in the deep valley between my tits, a drop pooled in my navel, and the last thick pearl drooled off the broad bulbous pink head to ooze into the thin strands of pubic hair at the top of my mound.

I lifted myself up on my elbows. Pencil slapped my clit several times with his oozing but firm black organ. I laughed when it sent shivers up my spine, it was still so sensitive.

"My god, what a mess!" I said, laughing out loud, looking down at the pearly white cum dripping down my tits and belly. I scooped the dripping semen from chin with my finger and lapped it up with my tongue. He edged himself up to the head of the bed clutching and squeezing his manhood. I opened my mouth to taste the mustiness of our mixed juices. I licked it clean and swallowed the occasional creamy thread his throbbing cock pumped. Finally, fully drained, he stepped onto the floor and picked up his clothes at the foot of the bed.

I rubbed his sticky sperm-laden juice into my skin with my fingertips, focusing on the one lodged in the thin thatch of pubic hair. I rubbed it along my clit and into my wet pussy while Jackson put his clothes back on, then licked the fingertip clean with the tip of my tongue.

He picked up the bottom of my bikini and took it with him as he walked toward the front of the splendid RV.

"Yes, Cassie," he laughed as he watched me tease myself with the lubrication he'd left behind, "it's a big mess. But wait 'til Daniel fucks your brains out, baby." He turned away, twirling my bikini on the tip of his middle finger. "He's two inches bigger and a whole lot thicker then me... and he can screw for hours."

Imperial Beach Part 3: Shift Change

Shorty looked down at Jeff, who was still laying in the sand looking up in a stupor at the sky.

"Damn Jeffy boy," he said, contempt in his face, "you lettin' my brother fuck the shit outta your girlfriend." He took a sip from his beer, listening to the goings on in the RV. "You left that poor girl dangling with an itch and now he an' me is gonna scratch it."

He could hear Cassie moaning softly, an occasional indecipherable whisper, a quiet steady squeak from the bed, and the vehicle was moving rhythmically from side to side.

"And bro, she's lovin' it. Right now," Shorty continued with his narrative, "he's got all nine inches of his big black cock buried deep into that fine lookin' girlfriend's beautiful white pussy. He's moving real slow inside of her right now, punching out her pretty little clit every time he fucks her deep and making her moan like a little slut."

He heard her laugh, curse, then moan softly again, and again, and again.

"Now Jeffy boy," he said, chugging down the last swallow of beer, "my brother's about to cum."

The RV started rocking harder. He heard Cassie start to cry out. His brother started to howl and moan.

"Now he's either cumming on her face or on her tits," he said. "Bet it's her tits with them big pick nipples."

"My tits," he heard Cassie scream, "cum on my tits." He smiled and looked toward the trailer.

The sounds stopped. He heard her laugh "my god, what a mess!" out loud. Yeah I bet, he thought, a big mess on her tits and probably every where else on her beautiful body. But not in her beautiful pussy.

"You owe me ten bucks brother." Jackson was standing at the doorway zipping his pants, the bikini bottom hanging on his arm. He stepped down the stairs and walked over to the fully tricked out gunmetal blue Ford F-350 super cab pick-up, tossing the little strip of cloth over the top of the radio antenna. "They're a Hershey chocolate brown."

"And on her tits, so I heard..."

"... Yeah Shorty," he laughed, "you win that one."

"Even?"

"Even. And I am goin' to tell you brother, she's the best fuck ever."

Shorty smiled. "Bet?"

"Not necessary bro, not necessary. Promise." Pencil looked down at Jeff, still prostrate in the sand but making an effort to roll over and get up on his knees. "He need a little more narcotic? Alcohol? Both?"

"Both probably."

"I'll take care of him. You go in and make that sweet bitch moan." He walked to the struggling young man and straddled him, lifting him up by his armpits and setting him against the back of the picnic table. "Hey Jeffy, boy, how ya doin'?" he asked rhetorically as he rolled another joint with the same expertise Jeff had shown earlier. "My big brother's gonna go in and fuck your sweet girlfriend, just like I did." He lit it, took a hit to get the ember going and pressed it between Jeff's lips. Instinctively he inhaled the hot bitter smoke deeply into his lungs and then once again slid onto his back into oblivion.

"Only he's gonna leave a load of black baby sperm deep in that fine white pussy of hers."

Shorty had his shirt off before he got to the top of the stairs. His pants were off by the time he passed his bedroom, and he dropped his underwear at the foot of Jackson's bed. Cassie was sitting up on her elbows, her thick strawberry blond hair spread in curls behind her on the pillow.

She really was stunning, Shorty thought to himself. Her long tanned legs flared out perfectly to her sensual hips, and it was an ass to die for. She spread her legs lewdly, showing him her femininity with complete abandon. There was an island of thin strawberry blond thatch framed by a perfect triangle of white skin. Her labia was still a swollen pair of thick pink lips, lushly plumped from her recent lovemaking with Pencil. The nub of her clitoris poked out meekly from its fleshy sheath at the top of the moist slit.

Her tits were perfectly shaped half-melons topped with dark chocolate drops framed in creamy white flesh. As full of curves as she was, she didn't have an ounce of fat on her beautiful body. As his eyes wandered with lust up and down her stunning nakedness, he could feel his shaft turn rigid as it became engorged in preparation for fucking this fine piece of ass.

"That's my brother," he laughed, looking down at the smears of semen on her torso, "always leaves a mess wherever he's been."

"But he left you a clean playground, baby," Cassie replied as she watched Shorty devour her with his eyes, his manhood stiffening in an obviously positive response.

"Yeah," he replied, "and Cassie baby, you lookin' like you ready to play."

Imperial Beach Part 4: Shorty

I laughed. I was ready to play. I'd had a seemingly endless number of the most intense orgasms ever, but I wasn't ready to quit. I still felt empty. I wanted one of these big black studs to fill me full of cum until it dripped down my pussy slit to my ass, and flowed like syrup down my legs when I stood up.

And Pencil wasn't kidding. Shorty's quickly swelling black python was bigger by a couple of inches and thicker by half again. I quaked in anticipation of taking all of it deep into my body, stroking it with the walls of my vagina until it pumped hot sperm into my waiting womb.

"Lay down next to me baby," I said, patting the side of the bed while I turned on my side, "I never have sucked or fucked a black guy before, and I really enjoy doing 69"

He sat down next to me and I began stroking the full length of his enormous hard-on. . "That's OK Cassie. Pencil and me have never fucked a white girl before either," he replied between quick gasps.

Guess there's always a first time for everything.

He lay down with his head resting on the inside of my right thigh, kissing his way up to my tender pussy lips. His tongue parted the lips and probed up the edge of my love channel while his lips nibbled the engorged labia. Nectar started to flow as he teased me to a short, quick, intense orgasm.

I knew I'd never be able to fit all of his manhood down my throat, especially because of what his lips and tongue were doing to my pussy. I wouldn't be able to concentrate on all that cock while his tongue was doing such delightfully erotic things to my clit. I licked up the bottom of the firm, veiny licorice colored shaft, tickling the little bundle of nerves just below the dark black helmet. A little drop of clear liquid squeezed out from the slit at the top of the helmet. I licked it off, playing with my tongue at the little hole. His black staff twitched as I wrapped my mouth around the thick black head and slid the whole of it deep into my mouth.. I felt him spread my ass cheeks apart and lift my thigh over his ear. One finger found its way into the deep well of my cunt, then a second, a third, a fourth. Each tickled the walls of my vagina while his thumb teased my clitoris to a full erection. I couldn't help myself. I let his cock slip out of my mouth and cried out like an animal in heat. Which I was: a rutting slut.

He turned me over onto my stomach and mounted me from behind. He teased me mercilessly by sliding his slick cockhead up and down my wet slit. Then the monstrous helmet of his big black warrior parted the pink swollen petals and started on its journey into the deepest part of my intimates.

I looked between my tits, swinging like pendulums from my heaving chest, as his cock went in deeper and deeper, until it had been buried to the hilt. I had taken it all, every inch.

He pulled my hair, forcing my head back, and began sliding the thick, throbbing shaft in and out of my tight pussy. He slapped me, hard, on my upper thigh. I rode his cock faster and faster, orgasm after intense orgasm flooding every sense in my body. While Franklin had been wave after wave, Daniel was tsunami after tsunami. He slapped me again, the sting only adding to the intensity.

"Oh baby please," I pleaded, "please, give me a chance to catch my breath." He slowed down to a soft, gentle stroke. He collapsed on my back, reached around to tease my nipples while nudging the nape of my neck with his lips.

"Pencil was right, baby," he whispered in my ear as he cupped my breasts in his hands, "you are the best fuck. Ever." I smiled, turned my head, and kissed him deeply, passionately, my mind electric with lust.

His strokes became deeper and more punctuated, the fat head of his massive cock finally hitting my cervix. He slapped my ass again and again, first one side, then the other. I could feel the heat radiating from the spanking, and then he slapped me again. I had to put my head on the pillow or I thought I'd pass out. I started moaning quietly but, as his cock slid faster and faster along the lips of my swollen pussy, the moans turned to wails, whimpers, and cries. The orgasms became a continuous flow, one after the other stretching into the nearly infinite.

Once again he slowed down to short, hard strokes. I got up on all fours. He leaned over my back, teasing my ear with his tongue and my nipples with his fingertips. "Cassie baby," he whispered, "where do you want me to cum, baby. I'm really close."

We kissed long and hard. "In my pussy, Daniel, I want you to cum deep in my pussy."

I put my head back down on the pillows. I was totally spent. "Fuck me till you cum Shorty, just fuck me till you cum."

He moved my ass higher so that his angle of penetration was almost straight down. His strokes became long and deliberate, the pace eventually becoming more frantic, more erratic. I moved to the edge of the bed, gripping the sheets, my head hanging off the side. He was on all fours, his arms straight, hands intertwined with mine gripping the sheets, his legs extended stiffly out from the balls of his feet. He became a pile driver, the whole of his manhood driving down straight through my pussy, the head persecuting my tender cervix. He was close, growling like an animal, and I was moaning with complete abandon trying to catch my breath but his pubic bone kept pounding against my clitoris mercilessly. I could feel my eyes roll back in my head. He grabbed my hips as his body shook in spasms of pleasure, "Here it comes baby, oh god, so deep so deep, I'm cumming in your pussy baby" he screamed, "I'm cumming so deep into your beautiful white pussy" over and over, his body stiffening, his pubic mound welded to my ass while his balls began pumping creamy hot semen deep into my quivering cunt. We were both screaming like banshees.

He collapsed onto my back and we both spooned onto our side, naked, sweating from the exertion. He began softly caressing my shoulders, kissing my neck, whispering sweet intimacies into my ear. I took his hand to cover a breast, and held it there. We dozed. He made me feel complete.

He was still inside of me, his throbbing erection spasmodically pumping out thick streams of white sperm-laden semen. Squeezed out with each contraction of his manhood, it seeped into the darkest reaches of my pulsating womb.

I woke up when I felt him stir. I don't know how long we'd slept but I had the feeling it was past sunset. I wondered whether Jeff was still passed out in front of the brother's RV. Fact was I didn't really care. Shorty slid his cock out me and got out of bed. I could feel his cum slide coolly between my lips to my ass. I smiled, pulled some covers over my satiated body and drifted back to sleep.

Imperial Beach, Part V: The Second Coming

I felt a cool draft down my spine. Someone pulled back the sheets and spooned up to my back. Ebony fingers gently moved a tangle of hair from my face to behind my ear.

Lips whispered softly, "I promised, Cassie."

"Jackson," I whispered back. The midnight black fingers kneaded the cheeks of my ass, walked up my spine, and cupped my breast. His chin rubbed into the back of my neck. He was seducing me.

luvz2x
luvz2x
72 Followers