Imperium - Dynasty Begins Ch. 03

Story Info
Shimmering.
9.6k words
4.5
3.6k
2

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KalDarov
KalDarov
133 Followers

***

Chapter 3

***

"Victorious warriors win first and thengo to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win,"

- Sun Tzu

Samael van Ryn was exiting from the airport. The rustle and bustle of Paris, the city of Love, was something that made him gape in awe. The scents were quite different than red stained mountains of Mars.

The movies of old always romanticize the city and the people living in it.

Protagonist would come, new to the town, and then meet a vixen; go to bunch of weird adventures and then fall in love. The movie usually ended in them kissing.

He expected something like that; if it was out there somewhere.

This truly was an alien world. His world.

People of all colors walked about. Some of them had that familiar purple hue, their irises shining in the day's light. Samael was searching for his bag. He found it among many others, drifting on a conveyor belt. A blue bag was drifting towards him. He was wondering why he bought a bag of such dull color. After grabbing the bag, he watched the procession of people, some of whom looked lost while exiting the station. He shrugged, there was no point in lurking around, eventually he walked towards a man that scowled. The morning sun was in his eyes. He politely handed him his bag, with a scowl on his face he threw it under the bus, the trunk quickly filled with other bags of passengers that wanted the same ride as Samael.

He walked slowly inside the bus and slowly found an empty seat. The bus slowly filled up and peeled off its stop; on its way to the city Centre.

Buildings were outlined further in the distance. Big and ever-present. Samael saw many older houses littering the landscape as the shuttle was travelling faster and faster. Farm houses, farm houses and guess what; more farm houses. The landscape was beautiful. Colorful. Food was being produced for the populace. Farmers busy growing crops to keep the hunger at bay.

On Mars all he saw was concrete buildings and asphalt.

One gets nostalgic for something natural. Red, red and just red gets old very quickly. Even the parts that were terraformed. Everything had an aura of being synthetically fabricated. Arid surfaces were so vapid and uninteresting that he found it difficult living there. Earth was his birth place, but Mars was and is his home. He had fun watching the countryside pass by, figuring what next hill could be hiding.

Earth was different. All natural. Even the parts that were bio-engineered were beautiful and smelled earthy. Terra was looking good. Her old age was showing, but she was graceful while doing it.

The buss slowed to a stop. Samael rose from his seat and slowly advanced to the front. The driver was sitting in the seat and playing with his phone.

"'scuse me, can you help me with my bags? They're down in the locker." The man visibly grimaced by his question and 'demand'.

"Ok," he almost spat and reluctantly exited with Samael.

The man didn't want to do this, it was evident from his actions; as he kicked the door open and started to dig around. Rather violently.

Samael was worried about any other stuff that were around his, "It's ok, I see it."

He ducked down and grabbed his bag.

While taking it he heard the man spitting insults under his breath. He obviously wasn't for this job.

The bus's wheels screeched and he was on its merry way faster than normal, while Samael looked around. The architecture was amazing. Olden designs were incorporated with the newer building methods, making the overall structure in the City Centre look rather futuristic. Appropriate -- would be a better word. There weren't many buildings like these. On Mars at least; Most kept to the older building methods. Roman, Japanese, Austro-Hungarian, but these designers made all of them look archaic.

Paris. City of Love.

The young man gazed at the displays and blushed. There was great deal of adult advertisement plainly for all to see. Out in the open no less. In the daylight. He reddened furiously. Women fucking. Deep down it was a glorious sight to behold.

He remembered sneaking out of bed late and spoofing some adult movies.

He realized something else; he wasn't where he was supposed to be.

Samael wanted to check his surroundings before the riots would start. After some time and extensive looking around, he came to understanding that the man on the buss left him on a street in a completely different neighborhood.

"Damn him," he cursed under his breath.

He was expecting to exit few blocks away from the Embassy, but this was different.

He memorized a circle 5 miles wide, just in case, but this seemed like a different part of town. He scowled. The building across from the street sat invitingly. It too had pictures of ladies in all form of stimulating positions. One beautiful woman was splayed wide while her fingers opened her vagina for all to see. He gulped. Samael remembered reading about freedom of sex in current society. His cock was already hard as iron. The youth, for once, working against him.

Hover bikes drifted soundlessly as he crossed the road. One of them skidded to a stop. A figure on top of it finally registering in Samael's mind. It was a gorgeous babe. The woman on the bike was barely dressed. Samael's eyes went wide. He watched her stop and take her helmet off. Her faux protective suit quickly attracted all kind of attention.

Peacocks of all shapes and sizes started emerging from their dens. In a flash they started wooing the woman that simply shut her bike off and secured it against nearby bike rack. Taking her keys she walked off. She swayed her hips as much as she could. Selling her charms to the males around.

One male peacock apparently wanted to get something more, so unlike others, he tried to flaunt his seduction skills, "Oh, goddess from above has descended. Hi, I'm Mr. Right. I hope you were looking for me."

Samael gaged; the woman didn't notice the man at all. In her ears a pair of earphones. She was oblivious to all of the cat calls, but the peacock, the man, attracted the most attention, his feathers the brightest of colors.

"Sorry, were you talking to me," she asked finally taking out her ear obstructions.

The man smiled wiggling his eyebrows, "Yes, I've said; Did you fall from heaven, because I'm Mr. Right. You were looking for me."

"Oh God, he said it again," Samael exclaimed holding his mouth.

The woman watched Samael's reaction and smiled, the man had a different reaction, "Asshole, let me do my thing."

Samael held his hands up, "Sorry man, go for it," he continued watching with baited breath.

"Thank you," He nodded towards the young man.

While the two men were arguing the woman quietly entered the building.

"No!" The man exclaimed.

"You made me lose my chance. A Goddess has escaped," He cried.

"Sorry, my bad," Samael apologized again.

The man sighed, "Never mind, I'll get her next time."

Samael blinked hard, "How many times have you tried?"

The man held his head high, "This is my 2000th time."

Samael whistled, "God, you must've been very determined. I doubt I'll ever have that kind of commitment; you Sir are the prime example of master in failure," Samael bowed his head slightly.

"Thank you. Thank you. Gods know I've tried hard. And I'll get you for that last part. I'll show you when I get the damsel in the end," The man proudly stated.

Samael agreed, "Yes you will. I meant no harm by my words. Just change the pickup lines they're way too lame."

The man huffed, "I wrote those. How many women have you gotten?"

"Touché, I just want to tell you; my insides wanted to come out when I heard one of those. Don't know what ladies think about them though," Samael turned to the 3D poster, watching the woman open her labia again, his cock rock hard yet again.

"I want you to know they laugh and smile at my comments," he said almost wistfully.

Samael's eyebrows rose, "Well that's a good thing, right? Whatever makes a woman smile and laugh is a good thing. Well up to a point I guess. Some things are just bad for one's reputation."

"You're right. I'm Marcel Le Monza by the way," he extended his hand.

"Samael van Ryn, look I'm sorry about the comments I've said while you tried to woo the woman. I guess I was jealous of you," Samael shook the offered hand and smiled.

"Jealous? Why?" Marcel asked.

"Yeah she seemed to take an interest in you. I thought it was lame. But I guess deep down I wanted her to notice me as well," Samael admitted.

Marcel seemed pleased, "My friend, you're the first to admit your faults. And aloud at that. I respect that, let me pay you a drink," he slapped Samael's back and guided him towards the building's entrance.

Samael wanted to object, yet, deep down he was pleased he was entering this establishment. Deep down he was also wondering what hid behind the doors, however something deep down was preventing him from fully enjoying the flesh on display.

Marcel led him into the building and Samael was quickly taking everything in. From the high ceiling, to the large chandelier, to the many tables placed deep inside the building. Almost like a bar inside a hotel. On one side was a reception desk and on another a small restaurant. Naked women walking around carrying drinks. Samael wondered where the drinks were going since the lobby seemed empty. Few nooks that he didn't see, but assumed everything was devoid of customers. Soon he noticed the women disappearing. Some in the lobby, others walking into the elevators. He gulped.

"Two drinks Marcy," Marcel said after they were seated at one of the tables.

A skimpily clad woman approached the table, her tits hypnotically swinging in the wind, "Sugar, I don't want to be rude, but do you have money with you? Last time you came here bruised and bleeding. And your landlord said you skipped a payment."

"Sure, my Queen. I always have time for you," Marcel was enamored by the new beauty.

She exhaled, "I wasn't talking about that. I need you to promise me you won't go to them again for more money. You know how they are."

Samael's eyebrows rose, "Sorry, who's them?"

"Who're you baby," she extended her hand a southern drawl on her lips.

"Sorry, I'm Samael," he was mesmerized by her eyes, bright and blue.

Her hand was soft. For some reason Samael wanted to drudge through hell for this woman. Evidently, her charm was working.

"Well, this lug here made some people quite happy. Taking out loans with a gang such as them. And for what?" She shook her head giving him a sad passing glance.

"Well gotta buy my sister's debt," he said walking ahead.

"Dummy, don't you mean pay?" the lady whispered.

"They said I needed to buy the privilege of paying her debt. So I needed money to buy it first," Marcel said quite jovially.

Marcy sounded exasperated, "What sense does that make?"

He held his hands up, "Look I'm just following their rules. I'm just going behind these doors, if I don't come in an hour, don't come looking for me. I died a hero's death,"

Samael and Marcy watched the happy man disappear behind a door. She took his hand and sat at a nearby table, hidden from prying eyes. While they were sitting her tits bounced. Samael watched in awe. Her breasts were positively charming. Samael couldn't take his eyes from them. She smiled. Noticing his enamored stare.

"Am I distracting you," she swayed her shoulders rather sexily.

The young man's eyes were pinned on her nipples, her tits jiggling in the air. Even though they were rather firm he was mesmerized by with the sway they had.

He thought he was above the normal man's needs. Sex was something that brutes spoke of, he had no time for it, yet this woman was mesmerizing. For the first time in a while he couldn't focus. As if he were hypnotized.

"Sorry, I -- I don't know what's happening to me," Samael furiously blushed.

Seeing his face red the woman smiled sympathetically, "You're enjoying the view. Nothing wrong with that."

She was sitting so close to him, seeing him shake with fear and anticipation was genuinely refreshing. Not many men that entered here were so innocent. Marcy was almost afraid of using her full charm on the young man.

Marcy, seeing his previous look of awe started to talk, "The establishment caters for the elite. The men and women who wanted to be treated like royalty. Those who knew what they really wanted out of a woman."

The young man nodded at her words. His eyes still mesmerized by her beauty.

This young man, for Marcy, was like a lamb being brought to a slaughter.

Her hand gently laid on his knee. He almost jumped, but she noticed he had a prominent bulge rising inside his pants. She unconsciously wet her lips.

She took his hand and guided him through the doors, "Where are we going," Samael asked as his gaze got lost in her lush behind.

They walked for few minutes' hand in hand, a corridor full of doors. Rooms where women would emerge from and disappear into. They walked to its end. Stopping at one particular door Marcy placed a finger on her lips, "Fuck me," they heard someone whisper.

Both peaked around the corner and Samael was instantly blushing furiously. They saw a young woman being impaled from behind by Marcel's frantic movements. Marcy wet her lips feeling her pussy getting wetter by the second. Samael found the sight vicious and sexy.

Marcy reached behind and felt his rising manhood. Samael moved his hips as he felt her graceful hand rub against rising cock. He was lost for a moment. The ringing in his ears didn't help. The chest felt like it was being pushed by some unknown force. He felt her hands snake around the zipper and eventually her touch. She turned and knelt on the floor.

"God," he whispered, her cheek brushing at his outline.

She smiled, unzipped his pants and released his dick hiding behind the cloth. She gasped, for a second the heat and the smell from the man's cock made her head spin. The man was on verge of releasing his seed all over her. She watched in awe as she gently rubbed her hands all over his thick manhood. From tip all the way to it's base.

She smiled sweetly.

Being relegated to watch duty was one of the most humiliating things that has happen to her. Ever since she was warned of approaching customers, management dug their heels since they thought her beauty wasn't enough to keep the elite from departing. Eventually she was 'allowed' to greet the customers.

"My God, you are a fine specimen," she whispered.

Samael lost in the moment couldn't hear her words. The ringing in his head hadn't stopped.

She couldn't bare the wait anymore. She inched ever so closely. Afraid of what the young man might do to her. In front of him was a goddess getting her pussy impaled. She gritted her teeth and found the courage. Finally, her lips enveloped the head of his penis.

Samael gasped seeing Marcy make love with his manhood. Her lips and her tongue licked all over his cock. From top to bottom. She left a trail of her spit, enjoying the hot flesh under her care.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned as her hand went to cup his balls.

"I'm about to," he started to say and she completely stopped.

Biting her lip, she watched the reaction of the man above her. Every fiber of her being was on fire and her primal need was starting to awaken. But, all of his attention, all of him was focused on her. Not on the beautiful young naked woman getting impaled, but on her.

She felt. . . pleased.

"God, you're beautiful," she heard him say.

She shivered.

She rose to her feet and he took her lips. At first a gentle probing kiss. Inexperienced. But, nevertheless, charming. She shivered yet again. His inexperience making her that more hot. She turned and slightly bent over.

"Grab that meat of yours and impale me. Fuck me," she whispered.

Samael's eyes were wide. He almost came from the shock of seeing her turn her sexy body. He big ass appearing before him. Her tits laid forgotten when her ass came in view. The most erotic sight he ever saw. A second went by, he started shivering from the anticipation. He never wanted to rush into it, but now it felt almost right. The woman almost like she belonged to him. No, he had to claim her. She would be his.

The young man couldn't put his finger on the feeling he was experiencing, but something deep inside told him the woman was about to become his. Body and soul.

He took his thick cock and guided it towards the mark. Marcy couldn't wait anymore as she helped him find her juicy target. She felt it, and shivered. It was about to happen.

Slowly the head of his penis found the wet entrance, with some help from his beautiful lover, the man stopped feeling her slight resistance. Gently he moved in keeping the head of his penis just inside and enjoying the sensation that coursed through his body. Slowly he pushed the rest of his penis in.

Inexperienced as he was, his hips started to drive his wet cock in and out. His hands found her hot flesh, gently caressing her with his fingers. He stopped suddenly few times. Not knowing if he was doing it right.

Marcy's eyes rolled in her skull. The feeling, gentle caresses of his hand, the way he didn't know how to fuck. Everything culminated in something primal. Some feeling long forgotten. She felt this man. His being. Feelings. Everything. The man's heartbeat was as clear as her breath. She knew him.

Samael began to drive his hips faster. Still, clumsy. But, he felt he was doing something right because Marcy's hips started shivering.

Both of them begun to fuck. A primal need of release enveloping them both. Seconds, minutes or hours. Neither of them could be sure. Only, that they were meant for one another.

With a final thrust and a primal roar from them both, the man and the woman climaxed. He held her by her hips and caressed her naked skin with his fingers. Marcy felt his seed splash her insides. Her release magnified tenfold, a hundred times over. She couldn't believe this moment and the young man that took her.

For Samael it was the same. The feel of a woman wasn't something one can forget or forgive. He was corrupted for all. This woman, had chained all of him.

They fell holding each other.

"I see I still have it," Marcy breathlessly commented.

"Marcy, you never lost it. From the first moment I saw you I felt something for you. I felt like I was being chained," Samael's eyebrows went down as he tried to put words to his feelings.

Marcy grinned, "Chained? That doesn't sound something I would do," She quipped.

Samael rolled his eyes, "You know what I mean," he kept trying to inhale air into his lungs.

Marcy's eyes rose, "I don't know. Can you show me?"

She grabbed his cock and rubbed it up and down, "Oooh, my God that's lovely," he gasped.

She rose and swung her leg over his erection, "Let me enjoy it one more time."

Samael smiled. He watched her drop down slowly and envelop his engorged manhood, "Take as many as you need," he felt her lubricated folds going up and down his cock.

"Within normal limitations of my body," he finished few seconds later. Marcy just gave him a cheeky grin.

He rolled his eyes trying not to think. Trying to prolong the experience. However, the location, the deed and the woman herself prevented that from happening.

He erupted again and took her with him. Electricity was flowing between two people. Whenever they would kiss, touch or grab exposed flesh a spark would fly between them, sending their nerves into overdrive. He didn't care that his exposed flesh sat on concrete. All he cared was the rapturous feeling of cumming into this woman.

They sat breathless. She on top of him. Breathless. Wondering what had happened to years of abstinence. What had happened to her resolution of dying alone? What had happened to her not caring about men? About men who only cared about looks. About pretty and gorgeous women walking about.

KalDarov
KalDarov
133 Followers