Imperium - Dynasty Begins - Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KalDarov
KalDarov
133 Followers

"Cool, cool. It's a fine ride bro," the man was still kneeling and apprising his car's curves.

He stood up and offered his gloved hand, "Snake's the name. Riding is my game."

The lady rolled her eyes, "Oh, stop it. I'm Jade. That's Mike, Vana and Steve."

Samael almost laughed out loud, "Steve?"

Jade just shrugged her shoulders, "Beats me."

He watched the woman take her gloves off and extend her hand for him to shake, "Very nice to meet you," he said awkwardly.

She waited for several moments as he held her hand as if waiting for something to happen. The girl had the greenest set of eyes Samael had ever seen. Jet black hair and a beautiful face. He felt a weird connection to the girl. Attracted was too soft of a word. But that's what he felt.

He noticed her entire body exuded confidence, something he often lacked, "And you are," she finally said her eyebrows rose, a small smile on her lips.

He liked her long jet black hair. The hair slowly dropped down to her shoulders and accented her figure even more. She was a woman, "A beautiful woman," he answered her question without thinking.

The group stood in silence for several moments as Samael felt his cheeks burn. A sudden burst of laughter rippled through the group.

"Oh, god that was funny ass shit," Snake hollered out, his accent mysteriously gone.

Others were laughing as hard and soon Samael found himself smiling at his own mistake.

Jade finally stopped laughing and asked, "But seriously what's your name?"

"I'm Samael," he said.

"Nice to meet you, Samael. That was a mighty fine race," Jade said.

Samael smiled, "Thanks, I just got it from the dealership. Aren't you going to your friend?" He asked pointing towards where the man had peeled off into the sunset.

"Nah, that ain't our friend. We just thought we'd have some fun," Snake smiled, his accent in place again.

Samael nodded, "Oh, no worries. Those hover-bikes are cool," he swallowed suddenly feeling all their eyes on him.

"Thanks man, they're our pets, you know," Jade spoke and the group nodded.

"We like to ride. We formed a group not too long ago, you could join if ya want," the man known as Steve suddenly sounded.

Even though his helmet Samael thought it sounded unusually heavy for a young person.

"Hol' up bitch. I'm in charge and I say he'll join us," Snake hollered suddenly.

Jade smacked his head, "Listen to your friends, that's what he said."

Samael laughed, "Sorry, didn't know you were friends."

"We're best of friends. Jade here though is a unbearable, vapid harpy-bitch that will drain your soul for -" Jade smacked him upside his head to stop him from talking.

The group smiled, "Me and this bozo here are brother and sister. Twins."

"Ya, bitch! We're twins from the same mother," Snake suddenly spoke and groped his own sister.

He never stood a chance of escaping as Jade had swung her foot and made contact with his groin.

Few seconds later he was a pile of quivering mess on the ground, "I'm sorry, you're bitch no longer. You're a man-bitch. Hitter of man."

"Jerk," she whispered, she turned towards Samael and spoke normally, "Sorry, he's a good brother. He seems unstable and needs a brain transplant as soon as possible, but woe is us, we can't find a donor. You see, his head-hole is too small. No normal brain can be found."

Samael's face suddenly turned sad, "How serious is it? Have you tried alternative medicine?"

"Fuck you both," a small voice from the ground could be heard.

All of them laughed again, "Okay enough. Will you come with us for a drink? There is a bar for riders and drivers not too far from here."

Samael thought and shrugged, "Sure, got to call my dad first. He thinks I'm coming home."

There was a pause, few milliseconds, where Samael thought they would mock him. But nothing happened and the one named Steve simply said, "OK. Cool."

He shrugged and went to his car to call his dad from the dashboard.

After several rings his father picked up, "Yes. Michael von Ryn speaking. Who is it?"

"Dad, it's me. I met some friends on my ride and I wonder if I could go on a drink with them," He omitted where they were going.

"Who are they? Do I know their parents? Let me talk to one of them," his dad demanded.

"It's ok dad, it's just one drink," Samael tried to argue.

Before his dad could argue anything further, all five bikers piled inside and waved their hands politely.

Finally, Samael had a good look at all five of them. Where Jade looked as a pristine, untainted goddess, and Snake her polar opposite, others were mish-mash of both.

Steve looked big and menacing. Samael heard his laugh from behind his helmet and thought it was a good indication that the man had a kind heart.

Vana was a small girl with green hair. Despite her looks, Vana's eyes were full of life and mischief. She had a gum and blew a big bubble inside the car.

Mike was the oddest though. Even more than Snake. Short, cropped black hair and deep black eyes.

His father's face remained unchanged. His only concern was about his son.

"Mister van Ryn, we assure you the bar we're heading to is comfortable and safe. Most importantly our mother is employed there. This is her number. My name is Jade and this lug is my brother Joshua," Jade spoke gently.

"I go by Snake these days," Snake rebutted.

Jade smacked her brother upside his head, "Behave."

His dad smiled, "I understand. I'm sorry if I had judge you, it's fine. I keep telling you, you are grown man. Just don't do anything I wouldn't," his father advised and smiled.

The line went dead, "Sorry guys," Samael quickly said.

Snake spoke first, "Nah man, tis ok. My old lady keeps nagging man, I keep telling her nuttin' can tie me down."

Jade glared at her brother, "I'm telling mom you called her old lady."

Snake looked aghast, "No, please. Sis, I love you. Don't. Have mercy," his accent mysteriously gone.

Vana, Mike and Steve laughed, their friend completely lost control and kept begging his sister.

They finally mounted their hover-bikes, "Follow us," Jade spoke through her helmet and peeled off.

The drive took less than 10 minutes, he finally parked his car next to a fancy building. There were many cars lined one next to another. All of them seemed high class. The bar was one of three highly luxurious buildings. As Samael noticed the other two were a hotel and the other a restaurant. The rest of the street seemed to pour people and cars in from all directions.

Samael exited his car and proceeded to enter the building alone. His new friends weren't around even their bikes weren't there. He checked himself and thought his clothes were a little cheap for this kind of establishment. Nevertheless, he climbed three steps and walked through the force field separating the inside of the building from the outside.

Without him knowing, a man deep inside a room watched every step he made. In front of him were two screens which showed the entrance. One screen showed everything he had on him. Another a detailed chemical analysis. Every trace residue was in acceptable ranges and light green color suddenly appeared around Samael. The person keyed through chemicals, pausing for few moments on each. One after another his eyebrows would raise, his eyes showed slight interest. He wet his lips and smiled.

As he went in, a man in a suit stopped him with outstretched hand, "Name please," he boomed with a deep voice.

"Samael van Ryn," he swallowed hard.

The person took a device and brought it to his eyes. Samael waited patiently. It flashed green.

"Ah, Miss Jade has announced your arrival. Please proceed," the man, suddenly polite pointed Samael towards the door on the far end of a hallway.

He walked on and smiled at his new friends sitting around a table talking about something.

"Welcome to our den of beasts," Mike announced with a low voice.

"This is certainly - not what I had imagined," Samael looked around impressed and sat completing the circle.

Jade smiled, "And what you had imagined?"

"I watched few movies. Thought bikers were vagabond outlaws bent on anarchy," Samael shrugged his shoulders.

Snake rolled his eyes, "You'll see those, maybe in the outskirts of New LA, but here are only high class road demons."

The group laughed, "So, why did you invite me? I'm kind of boring," Samael watched the group as he wondered why he was with these cool-looking people.

"Look, Joshua here -", She began, but was interrupted.

"Snake . . ." Snake whispered.

She rolled her eyes, "Oh alright, Snake here is starting college next semester, Steve and Mike are about to finish their own schools with highest grades, and as for me and Vana; well we're straight "A" students. We know boring, we are boring. We just like to ride bikes."

Samael was shocked, "Wow, I'm so sorry. I guess prejudice took over and I started to assume a lot about you people. I apologize. I've seen Joshua here and assumed too much."

"It's ok. My pretty face will do that to a man. We're about to drink some coffee and then fuck off home. I need to prepare for some tests. The ride cleared my head. Here is the wench with our ales," he joked as a waitress brought his order, 6 cups of coffee with 6 glasses of water.

"Joshua I might work for your mom, but I'll kick your ass," the girl said and set the drink in front of each of them before tending to other customers.

They laughed merrily. Their meeting eventually ending. Samael entered his car and did his errands before heading home.

KalDarov
KalDarov
133 Followers
12