Impersonating Brianne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers

He excused himself and went off to the bathroom.

With a pernicious grin, she slipped the jumper and t-shirt over her head. She folded it and placed it over the arm of the small sofa, laying her bra on top. Then she sat down, leaned back and spread her legs, waiting for Alan to return.

She heard him inhale sharply when he saw her. Time seemed to stand still as the two stared at each other, their mutual desire hanging in the air.

Marissa made the first move. She stood and walked over to him, making sure there was some extra bounce in her breasts and an exaggerated sway in her hips. He couldn't take his eyes off her naked form.

"It looks like someone has had a long day," she pulled his shirt out of his khakis and unbuckled his belt. "Why don't we relax a bit?"

He reached out and pulled her to him. Their lips met and their kiss broke only when his shirt came off. Soon, the rest of his clothes were in a heap.

Marissa pushed his naked body down on the couch and she straddled him. His cock was already hard and she came down on it with one swift motion.

Her pussy was still slick from the orgasm he had left in her earlier. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled Alan forward, burying his face between her breasts.

Alan nibbled at her, gently at first. His lips brushed across her breasts. His hands were around her back, gripping the cheeks of her ass as she rode him.

Throwing her head back, Marissa thrust her chest forward. Her hips gyrated slowly, taking all of Alan's cock inside her.

She felt lips around one of her rock-hard nipples and she pulled Alan closer to her breast.

The familiar tingle started once again in her fingers and toes.

This time,she was usinghim. His cock was her toy. She bounced up and down on him, grinding her clit against him.

Firmly in control, she maneuvered his cock so it brushed all the right places on her insides. And it fit so well.

She pulled his head back by the hair and looked him in the eyes. Eyes that seethed with passion.

"Do you like that?" she whispered, bringing herself down hard on him.

"Yes," he gasped.

"Good," she smiled at him, trying to stay in control of the situation.

Marissa lifted herself up so that his cock was almost out of her. She held him there for a long moment before taking it all back inside her with a single swift stroke.

They both moaned with undisguised bliss.

She never took her eyes from his.

Her hips moved faster. Their grunts came harder.

Taking one of her breasts in her hand, she pushed it into Alan's mouth, but they never broke eye contact.

Even as he suckled on her, their intensity did not waver.

Marissa felt like her pussy was about to explode, but still she fixed her gaze on his eyes.

Up and down. Harder. Faster. In and out.

Her body moved with abandon. Her pulse raced.

She had never lost control with a client, yet there she was, riding Alan's cock like a woman possessed.

Finally, she could contain it no longer. She arched her back and came down on him one more time.

Her reward came in the form of a stars shooting out of the corners of her eyes. A lustful gasp escaped her lips.

Marissa's pussy was filled with hot jism. Alan's eyes were shut, his face rapturous. His head was thrown back on the couch. His hands grasped her hips, his knuckles white.

The orgasm kept going, even though neither of them had moved. Alan's cock was still buried inside her.

There was ringing in her ears.

She moved her hips slightly as the sensation receded.

It took her several minutes to catch her breath and for Alan to recover.

Marissa leaned forward and kissed Alan gently. He didn't respond at first, but slowly, his lips met hers. He lifted his head and brushed the hair out of her face.

"What's gotten into you?" he asked quietly.

"You," she giggled and pulled him close. Some of her clients needed to have their egos stroked, so she would lie to them and pretend to be turned on when she was really formulating a shopping list in her head. She was very good at it. With Alan, though, she didn't feel the need to patronise him with meaningless platitudes. She found that he genuinely turned her on.

He nuzzled up against her neck and kissed her collarbone, causing a tingle to run down her spine.

"God damn, that was good," Alan finally managed to say. His breathing was still laboured, but it was now under control.

"I just want you to feel like you're getting your money's worth," Marissa replied, although this time it was more about her than anything else.

"Oh, I am," he said. His hand guided her mouth to his and they kissed again.

His lips were gentle. His touch was tender. She felt like his lover, not his call girl.

"I probably should have asked you this earlier," Marissa started. "What else do you like?"

"You can meet me naked at the end of every day," Alan chuckled. He leaned back on the couch and she saw his eyes take her in, from her piercing eyes to her neatly trimmed pussy.

"What else?"

"It's been so long, I had almost forgotten how wonderful sex was," he said. Marissa wanted to ask him more, but decided against it. Not yet. "I like everything you've done so far."

"That's what I like to hear. I guess that makes you one satisfied customer."

"Very satisfied," he replied.

"Do you like to be on top? Doggie style?" she asked, hoping to draw him out.

Alan thought for a minute. "I don't think I've found any kind of sex I didn't like."

They shared a nervous laugh.

"What can I do for you?" she asked, and it wasn't just because she was concerned for him as a paying customer.

Alan didn't say anything. His gaze became distant. Marissa realised he was seeingher again.

"Do you like it when I talk dirty?" she asked softly, trying to draw his attention back to her.

"Yes."

"Do you want to hear me scream for you?"

"Mmmmm . . . yes."

"Do you like to be in control, or do you want me to be in control?"

Alan's fingertips ran the length of her arms and down her chest. Her nipples hardened once again at his touch.

"I like to be in control," he whispered.

"Do you like it when I tease you?"

He let out a deep sigh. "Yes."

"What else do you want me to do?"

Alan paused. The look on his face was a cross between tortured desire and hesitant indecision.

"It's okay," Marissa said. "What do you want me to do?"

"There's probably no delicate way to put this," he said nervously. "I want you to suck my dick. And I want to eat your pussy. I like sex to be spontaneous."

"So I should keep up what I'm doing?" she said with a smile.

"Yes," he breathed.

She couldn't help but notice that his eyes kept dropping to her breasts, which hung right in front of his face. Marissa decided to tease him a little bit more.

Quickly dismounting him, Marissa dropped to her knees in front of Alan. She took a breast in each hand and then surrounded Alan's cock with her tits.

She rubbed their cum all over her chest and moaned seductively. With practised strokes, she milked a couple more drops from the tip. Alan's flaccid cock twitched in her grasp, but she stood before he could sport an erection.

Cupping her breasts, she stuck out her chest and threw her head back. He couldn't take his eyes from between her breasts, which glistened under the light.

For a second, she thought he might throw her down on the couch and have his way with her again, but instead she turned and walked away, making sure to swing her hips back and forth.

"We have to be at dinner in a little while," she said in a sultry voice, then disappeared into the bedroom.

Marissa knew that Alan hadn't taken his eyes off her. She knew that she had hooked him in.

The only question was whether he had hooked her, too.

Alone in the bathroom, she rubbed Alan's cum into her skin, savouring his warmth. She pinched her nipples indulgently, remembering the feel of his lips on them. Almost none of her other clients had ever played with her breasts, unless they had some soft of odd tit fetish. Most of them just wanted to get into her pussy, mouth or ass, shoot off and then be done with her.

She got the feeling from Alan that he wanted to pleasure her as much as he wanted pleasure for himself. Marissa tingled at the though of him going down on her.

After finishing in the bathroom, she found Alan in the bedroom, trying to find something to wear. He had his boxers on, a pair of khakis and a button down shirt.

They dressed separately and in silence. She put on a black bra and matching lace panties, then dug into the closet for her "little black dress". She already had a couple; sometimes she would accompany clients to social functions. This one was new, bought with the money Alan had given her. Then she fished out a pair of black pumps.

Alan was putting his tie on and a blazer rested on the bed. Marissa was almost ready to go, so she stood between Alan and the mirror and straightened out his shirt and fixed the knot in his tie.

"You look wonderful," he said softly.

Marissa looked him in the eyes. There was something about this look that disarmed her. She found that she wanted to look good for Alan, not because that was her job. "Thank you. I'll bet you say that to all the girls."

He blushed. Before he could reply, she kissed him gently on the cheek and then went back into the bathroom.

She pulled her hair back, put on some make-up and spritzed herself with some perfume.

Alan was waiting for her in the outer room. He checked to make sure that he had their room key while she picked up her small purse and soon the two were off, walking arm in arm down the hallway.

The banquet was hosted by the conference. First there was a cocktail hour, and Alan networked his heart out. He left cards with everyone who would take one and made a lot of contacts. Marissa let him do most of the talking, but every now and then asked an insightful question so she would appear as his partner, and not just a pretty girl on his arm.

Working for Laurie, she had attended several big hob-knobbing events, so Marissa had picked up on when to say something that sounded interesting and knowledgeable, when to keep her mouth shut and when to laugh at someone important's stupid joke.

Alan continued to work the room, making contacts with vendors, other entrepreneurs and most importantly, investors. Soon, the dinner started and they found their table. They were seated with six other people. Four were with a company that sold kitchen equipment and two were there on their own.

While Alan tried to work a deal on a brick oven and walk-in freezer, Marissa talked politely with one of the men who had already imbibed a few too many cocktails and kept hitting on her. She looked over at Alan a couple of times noticed him staring at her cleavage, too.

Alan had the prime rib while she had a chicken and pasta entrée. The food was good, and soon there was a short keynote from a successful business owner and then the party started.

With dinner over, the guests had some options for further entertainment. In one room was karaoke, which Alan and Marissa both wanted to avoid. In another was a stand-up comedian who was pretty funny. His act was followed by some of the Luxor's house entertainers. In the third room, a bar was set up with a DJ. This is where most of the business was taking place.

Marissa went with Alan as he continued to make conversation with anyone he thought could help him get his restaurant off the ground. A little later, the party was still going, but Alan looked like he had talked to everyone he wanted to see.

"Are you ready to go?" he asked, taking her hand.

"Not yet," she replied. "I think you need to dance with me first."

He didn't have to be asked twice and they quickly made their way to the dance floor. There were a handful of couples already there.

Alan took her in his arms and the two began to sway back and forth.

"Did you get a lot done tonight?" she asked.

"I think so," he said, not sure why she wanted to talk shop. "I think I might be able to get those guys from TGR to come down about $2,000 on the oven."

"You mean the guys who kept staring at my tits during dinner?" she whispered in his ear. Alan's hand tensed around her waist. "Maybe I should go talk to them. They might come down another $2,000 for me."

"If you can get them to move more than $2,000 on the price, I'll give you half the difference in cash," Alan said, and she was pretty sure he wasn't joking.

"Then I might have to go see them tomorrow," Marissa giggled. "Look over my shoulder. One of them . . . I think his name is Chris . . . is standing over by the bar. Don't stare. He can't keep his eyes off my ass."

"I think everyone is staring at your ass," Alan said and she thought his compliment was heartfelt. Throughout the night, she had drawn more than her fair share of admiring glances. Her dress was sexy, but not slinky or slutty. She knew how to carry herself in public in a way that was almost regal, but not aloof. It was confidence, and she had the act down pat.

"You're not staring at my ass, Alan," she said, blowing softly in his ear. "You keep staring at my tits. . . . You're thinking about your cum that's still all over me, aren't you?"

Alan's jaw dropped. Marissa smiled at him. "It's okay. I did that for you. Did you think that was hot?"

"Yes."

"You like that while I'm talking to all these other guys and they're staring at me, I've got your cum on my chest, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Me, too." She pressed her body against him, mashing her breasts against his chest. She felt a twitch against her leg. "Mmmmm . . . someone else liked it, too."

Marissa looked Alan in the eyes. He radiated lust.

"What do you want, Alan?"

"I want to take you back up to the room and have you."

"Do you want to make love to me?"

"No." His voice was barely audible. "I want to fuck you."

"How are you going to do that?"

"I'm going to strip you naked, stuff my cock into your tight little cunt and fuck your brains out."

"Mmm . . . that sounds like a good plan, Alan." The song was ending, so she gave him a quick hug. Her teeth raked his earlobe. "Let's go fuck."

The walk back to the room seemed to take forever. The ride up the inclinator was crowded with other guests, some from the conference, some there on vacation. Alan stood in the corner of the elevator, Marissa in front of him. She looked around to make sure no one was looking and she slipped her arm in between them.

Her hand ran up and down the bulge in his pants. Alan put his hands on her hips and pulled her back to him, pressing against her even harder.

They got out of the elevator and moved briskly down the hallway. Her hands were all over him even as he fumbled with the key-card.

Alan pushed her through the doorway and roughly up against the wall. They didn't bother to turn the lights on. The curtains were parted and the room was bathed in a soft starry glow. The look on his face was pure animalistic lust.

Marissa kicked her shoes off and began to pull at Alan's clothes. His jacket fell off. She slipped the knot out of his tie and unbuttoned his shirt.

His hands were over her, too. They left a trail of clothes across the floor on the way to the bedroom.

Soon, both were naked. Alan's hands roughly cupped her breasts as he bit the side of her neck. She moaned in his ear.

With one swift motion, Alan pushed her down on the bed. Marissa back-peddled, pushing the sheets down underneath her.

Alan crawled up the bed until he was between her legs, which were spread wide for him.

She took him in her embrace. They kissed again. This time it wasn't tender or gentle.

Their teeth knocked together. His tongue forced its way into her mouth. Penetrating her.

Marissa's hands reached around him, grasping his ass. She pulled him towards her. His cock brushed her pussy and then pressed against her stomach.

His hands went to her breasts. A soft moan escaped her lips when he squeezed them.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked, his voice ragged.

Through the daze, it took Marissa a second to realise that Alan had asked her something. She didn't know what to say. It had been so long since she had heard that question, she didn't have a response.

His kissed her neck, his teeth raking the sensitive parts. She cried out, her body tingling.

"What do you want me to do?" he repeated.

Marissa uttered the first words that came to her. "I want you to fuck me."

She reached for his cock, but he brushed her hands away. She looked him in the eyes, which were clouded with lust. His gaze seemed to say,It's my turn now.

Alan still had one hand on her breasts and the other went between him. Marissa felt him take his cock in his fist. She arched her back when the head of his cock brushed against her clit.

"Oh, god," she moaned. "That feels so good."

All she could do was close her eyes and bite her lip as he rubbed the head against her. The tingling started.

Back and forth across her clit. Her pussy was soaked.

He continued to tease her. She started to grind her hips, hoping that his cock would slip inside her, but every time she thrust forward, he pulled back a little. He knew what she wanted and he was denying her the pleasure.

Pleasure. There was something she hadn't had during sex in a long, long time.

"Do you like that?" he whispered.

"Yessss," Marissa slurred.

"What do you want me to do?" he said again.

"I want you to fuck me."

"Where do you want me to fuck you?"

"I want you to fuck my pussy," she moaned, lost to the desire that flooded her body. "I'm so wet for you, Alan. Please fuck me."

The sensation of him rubbing against her was frustrating. He had her so near the edge, but his movement slowed so not to take her over.

Marissa felt his lips on her earlobe. His breath tickled her neck.

"Please, Alan," she said plaintively. "Please fuck me with your cock."

Her hands reached for him again. She felt him pull back. His strong grasp pulled her hands away from him.

Alan held her by the wrists and pinned her arms above her head. She struggled against him, but didn't really want to break free of his hold.

Marissa had never allowed herself to be tied up or bound by a client. She flat out didn't trust any of them, and bondage is all about trust. This time, her thoughts were clouded with her own desire, and if Alan told her that he was about to handcuff her, she probably would have let him.

With one hand holding her down, his other hand went back to his cock and he resumed rubbing it against her.

Marissa opened her eyes and watched Alan. He was staring at her, a libidinous look in his eyes. Every time his cock brushed her clit, she gasped slightly.

She felt the head of his cock slip lower. She pushed her hips forward, and the tip of his cock entered her. It slipped in easily, she was so slick.

Wanting more, she started to grind on him, but Alan pulled back.

"Do you like that?" he asked, and she remembered that he liked to be in control.

"Yes," she whispered, fully willing to submit to him.

Her legs were spread wide and Alan pushed a little further into her, so that the entire bulb at the end of his cock was inside her.

Slowly, ever so slowly, Marissa felt Alan start to work in and out of her. He never gave her more than just his cockhead, but soon had a steady rhythm.

"Please," she said, her voice barely audible. "Please, Alan . . . Please fuck me."

She knew he would like to hear her beg.

Her pussy only became wetter. The muscles in her body were taut, and needed release.

Try as she might, she couldn't get any more of Alan's cock inside her than he was willing to give. She let out a frustrated groan.

The hand between them went to her breasts and she thought for a minute that she was finally going to get the full length of his engorged sex, but he continued to rock his hips back and forth slowly.

HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers