Implanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna stepped out of her stiletto heels- and the dress- and turned to kneel naked in front of William. He was still facing away from the crowd, but there was no doubt what she was doing. It was now her turn to slowly lower a zipper.

Normally, his manhood would spring out through the zipper, but his tightly-tailored formal wear had his partially erect prick trapped. Donna murmured, "He's being a bad boy today, isn't he," as she carefully reached through the zipper and pulled his rapidly engorging prick clear.

She began by flicking her tongue against the tip of his glans. That had been her starting technique with William for ten years now, and it always had the desired effect. He was immediately stiff enough to push through an iron wall. Satisfied with the effect, Donna pulled his prick into her mouth. She knew exactly how long William would last and what would drive him over the edge, but today was about more than sex. It was a performance. It was a demonstration of power. She had to change her style just slightly so that William would last longer than usual. The exact length longer was a carefully-calculated amount. Mister William Martin had to show that he had stamina and duration, but it couldn't go on so long that it appeared that he couldn't get the job done. This wasn't having sex, this was demonstrating power- both for William and for Donna.

At just the right point in time, he spurted into her mouth. There was a smattering of applause from people standing near the back of the tent, but most of the high-level managers just nodded their approval. One leaned in and said sarcastically to his wife, "That's the way it is supposed to be done." She replied, "I know. You never last that long."

Donna swallowed several times to make sure that her tongue was clear- it wouldn't do to drip anything on his black pants- and then she again flicked William's glans several times. That, and a little assist from William's implant, had him rock hard once again. She stood up and then turned and lay over a conveniently-placed speaker. Her glistening cunt was visible to everyone in the room for just an instant before he rammed himself into her.

William didn't like what he called "soft sex." He once told her that he approached love-making the way he approached business, "all in fast and hard." The beat of the music was vibrating her upper body which William was pressing more firmly onto the speaker. Her lower body was responding to a different rhythm as he pounded her mercilessly.

She had learned to suppress her passions for the pleasure of her clients, but she had also learned to release them at the appropriate time. Her well-trained cunt could feel the twitchings which marked the beginning of his orgasm. It was time to release her own pent-up fury so that they would climax together.

They did. His was marked with a short grunt. Her orgasm was marked with a long, low, loud wail that was met with almost thunderous applause. She had been a little noisier than normal to add to the impression that he had driven her wild.

William turned his head and smiled at the crowd... or was it a smirk, with him it was always hard to tell. He moved Donna around the speaker so that she was now facing forward, but was still more or less bent over the speaker. Then he said loudly, "There is still one more stop on our around the world tour."

Donna always resisted when someone requested anal sex. She was, of course, always willing to accommodate the desires of the client, but at the same time, she made it clear that she was doing it only because they insisted. Actually, Donna loved anal sex, but giving the client the sense that they were forcing something increased the client's pleasure. It also normally increased Donna's fees. In William's case, her promise of him being a life-time comp client still held. The thought of forcing Donna to do something she really didn't want to do, however, was all that was needed to bring William back to ready.

The one accommodation William made when it came to anal sex was that he started slowly rather than ramming himself home and pumping wildly. He pressed his prick against Donna's rosebud and waited for it to open and accept him. Donna had tremendous control over her body and could relax her anal sphincter almost immediately, but that would make it too easy. William had to conquer her. He had to force her body into submission, which is what he felt he was doing as he pressed solidly against her asshole. After a few moments, things relaxed and he forced himself in.

Donna made sure to make the appropriate faces indicating that she was in pain... even though she wasn't... and that she didn't like what William was doing... even though she was already having to suppress an orgasm that was starting to grow from deep within her. She even faked a look of intense relief when he finally finished and spurted deep within her bowls. As she did so, she looked out at the women in the crowd and thought, "I wonder how many of you have ever had to fake NOT having an orgasm."

After William finished, he waited until he had fully deflated before pulling out. He pulled a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped himself off before tucking himself back into his pants. He then dropped the handkerchief onto the stage floor and walked out into the crowd, leaving Donna Reynolds lying naked over the speaker.

She stayed in place slowly looking out at the gathered Elites. She remained motionless for many minutes because she knew what the gathered Elites were thinking as they watched her. They were looking at her and then at the RPA entertainer dancing with them and saying to themselves, "If that's what the boss is willing to do, what will this one do for me?"

The answer was, of course, "Almost anything." All of Donna's employees were Elites that had been selected by The Network for this role in Elite society. Their chips protected them from disease and if the client wanted something rough, even the most extreme welts and bruises healed in just a few hours.

After a few minutes, Toby walked up on stage with a damp towel. Toby was one of Donna's more sought after dates. His own self-description was, "I flame so hard you could light a candle off my ass," but he was basically straight. It gave female clients a great deal of pleasure to think that they were so attractive that even a gay man couldn't resist them. Some of Donna's truly gay escorts could also fill that role, but no one flamed quite as brightly as Toby or was able to put so much enthusiasm into pleasing a woman as he did.

He cleaned her up and helped her slide back into her dress. He held her shoulders for just a little too long after pressing the snaps back in place. "Toby," she said firmly, "you know that I am way out of your league. And you have clients to satisfy."

"Yes, Mistress," he replied in a soft groan as he walked away. He was the only employee that she allowed to call her Mistress. All other employees addressed her by her first name. But Toby was special. He was in great demand and his rates were more than double any other escort. And as Donna already knew very well, you can get away with a great deal when you are the best.

After Toby sulked his way back into the crowd, Donna stepped down from the stage and began to mingle. The Senior Supervising Manager was the only one who would get to use her tonight. That wasn't because she thought she was too good for the others. She was available to them... if they were willing to pay the price... on other evenings. But tonight was about power and prestige and she was reserved for the top dog.

After making a thorough tour through the crowd, she stood at the back of the tent watching her employees and carefully noting comments- good or bad- that would have to be made at the next employee meeting. As she was finally relaxing and sipping a drink, Molly Fairchild stood alongside her and said softly, "Welcome, old friend. It's been a long time since Sub-level One of First Level Schooling."

Donna turned to her without a smile. Her face was emotionless. "I am here tonight," she said flatly, "because you employed my services." She waited until Molly's face went blank with shock before smiling and saying, "But I will stay overnight with you because you have always been my closest friend."

One of the more pleasant memories of Donna's year of travel was the six weeks that she and Molly had traveled together. They had become intimate in the first few days and shared the pleasure of each other's bodies many times. Twice they had even surprised some random male by proposing a threesome. Once, just to see what would happen, they suggested a threesome to a very rich, older woman. Lucinda- the rich woman's name- introduced them to the joys of strap-ons, both for giving and receiving. And they rewarded her with her first experience with double tonguing. For that, Molly took the front while Donna took the back. Lucinda, meanwhile, just stood between then moaning and shaking until she collapsed.

A little after one am, Donna began rounding up her "horde of whores." They didn't like that term, but it was what they were and occasionally Donna needed to remind them of that. By two, everyone was accounted for and in their limos for their rides home. Donna told her security detail that they could take the night off, but they replied- in unison- "We're paid to protect you twenty-four hours a day, ma'am. We'll sleep in the car... or wherever... and be here for you in the morning."

Molly laughed and said, "They can stay in the room above the garage," and called over one of her servants to show them where to go.

Donna looked around at the many people cleaning up. "Don't worry about any of that," Molly said. "I have executive assistants who have executive assistants. They will take care of everything." She ran a hand down Donna's arm and said, "Let's go upstairs and take care of each other."

The bed had already been turned down when they got upstairs. Molly pointed at doors on opposite walls and said, "The architect who designed the house envisioned his and hers bathrooms to avoid a lot of marital strife. They are identical and there is no his, so we can both clean up before we... retire for the evening."

Donna smiled. Ten years of professional experience kept her from laughing as Molly turned a bright shade of pink. In grade school they had called her "Spot Light" because of the way she blushed so deeply. The implant should have corrected that... unless Molly had unconsciously wanted Donna to see her blush.

"I'll take a quick shower and join you in bed," Donna said with a smile. She really wanted to wash all traces of William Martin from her body before embracing Molly. William was business. Molly would be pleasure.

Molly was already in bed when Donna came out of the bathroom. There was a scent of lilacs in the air and Molly's already very white skin seemed to be even more subdued. She had obviously used a scented body powder of some sort. From the very natural smell that did not assail the nostrils, it was probably expensive. Donna herself rarely used perfumes. Despite what the ad agencies for the perfume companies tell you, most men prefer a natural smell. And the smells that many men like are actually female pheremones that only men can perceive.

Donna hurried across the mattress and wrapped her arms around Molly. The kiss was long, deep, and mutual. After they finally broke the kiss, Molly said breathily, "It's been a long time since I-Day."

"And an even longer time since that hotel in Fiji," Donna replied. That was the last time that they had made love.

"Let me take you high," Molly said, starting to run her hands down Donna's body. "Just kiss me while I..." Donna cut her off by again clamping her mouth over Molly's.

Neither woman knew what the record was for a kiss like that, but they kept their lips pressed together for three orgasms... two for Molly and one for Donna. After her second orgasm, Molly broke the kiss and flung her arms around Donna pulling her in tight. "Hold me," she said. "Just hold me."

Donna wrapped her arms around Molly and pulled her even more tightly against herself. They fell asleep side by side, facing each other, tightly wound in each other's arms.

Sometime in the night their grips relaxed. They awoke, still side by side, still with each other's arms around them, but they were no longer pulled so desperately together.

Someone was knocking on the bedroom door. "Yes, Marie," Molly called out, "I am awake. I will be downstairs shortly."

She turned to Molly and said, "I have time for a quick breakfast. Will you stay?"

A much heavier knock and a gruff voice saying, "We are running late, Miss Reynolds. They will be waiting for us." provided the answer to that question.

"I have to leave," Donna said softly as she gave Molly one last kiss.

Molly looked longingly into Donna's eyes and asked, "Are you happy?"

"Every day is a joy," Donna replied flatly. "Don't you remember? The second implant prepares you for your perfect position in Elite society. Isn't that what the brochures promised all those years ago?"

"But why did it choose this life for me and a life in the pleasure industry for you?" Molly replied. "You were so very good with numbers, And you had a way of convincing people to do things for you. I was sure the Network would choose you for a management position like mine or even greater."

Donna suddenly became very serious. She leaned in and kissed Molly lightly on the lips and asked in a voice just above a whisper, "But are you happy?"

Molly didn't answer. She remained silent as she sat on the bed watching as Donna pulled the sequin and diamond accented black dress up over her body and pressed the shoulder snaps in place. In the bright sunlight coming in the bedroom windows, it was even more obvious that there was nothing but Donna beneath that dress.

"Are you happy?" Donna repeated, standing at the door of the bedroom.

Molly took in a deep breath and held it for a long, long time. Finally she let it out, slumped her shoulders and said, "No. Not really. Are you... are you happy? ... really happy?"

"I will tell you a secret that your implant will never let you tell others," Donna said quietly, "because no one else has ever done it and the Network doesn't want people to know it is possible. Your implant will probably erase it from your mind as soon as I leave."

She walked back over to the bed and put one knee on the mattress so she could lean in very close to Molly's ear as she whispered, "I never went back for the second implant. I guide my own life. This is what I have always wanted to be. I am doing what I always wanted to do. I am not controlled by the Network. So, yes, I am happy. I am very, very happy."

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12