Important Business Comes Up Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmcee20
Emmcee20
169 Followers

She seemed a little flustered as she walked me through the entry and into a huge study that was lined with bookcases and beautifully furnished as an office but with lovely old wooden furnishings. She had me sit there a moment and wait so I took the time to glance around the expensive surroundings. There obviously was money in the lingerie business, or perhaps they were independently wealthy.

Andrea and Sue came in after only a minute or so and walked over to where I was seated. I started to get up but Sue said, "No, please stay seated."

They both moved quite close to tower over me while Sue began to explain the situation, "Jason, we are throwing a little party for a small group of girlfriends this evening. They all work in the same industry. We'd like you to stay for the party ... if you are game?"

The quizzical final statement intrigued me. "What do you mean, 'if I am game'?"

"Well," she continued, "we take it in turns hosting a party and providing entertainment and tonight you will to be it. After we did the fitting, and you allowed us to play with you, Andrea and I thought you might enjoy an evening of similar attention from our friends. All you have to do is to be prepared to model the lingerie we made for you and accept whatever offers are made. What do you think? It's definitely going to be an interesting night if you do say yes!"

I guess they had figured I would say yes because there didn't seem to be any back up plan. It took me back to the first night with Sarah and Jody when they had dressed me and taken me out. I had been titillated about the visit to their house while driving and the possibility of repeating the events of the fitting room. Now I was being offered a smorgasbord of femininity - mine and theirs ... and now their friends.

Andrea obviously saw my concerned expression as she explained, "We will be here with you all night and if at any time you feel uncomfortable just say, 'No' and we'll stop whatever is going on. That is one of the house rules that the group has agreed to. It can get a bit odd at times!"

They continued to explain while I listened. It was apparent that I was the entertainment for a private sex club. These women all ran businesses and shared their findings with each other at the party. Sue went on to explain that they would all pay me for anything they did by providing services such as she had by making my lingerie. It was obvious now that the huge bill that I was expecting was going to be paid in full just by agreeing to their intriguing proposition. How could I refuse?

I nervously agreed and Sue ushered me to an upstairs bedroom where all my choices were laid out for me to try. The bed was covered with the four bras, two suspenders and half a dozen pairs of stockings. The pile of panties created its own little rainbow glow.

Sue explained, "Feel free to try any or all of it on Jason but for the party I want to see you in this."

To one side on the bed was a French Maid's outfit that I would wear. Beside it was the bustier she had convinced me to try, its black silk and silver floral pattern catching the light made it gorgeous. The matching seamed stockings with a bow motif and the two inch heels were laid out for me. How did they know my shoe size? I suppose I had been busy with Andrea in the store and Sue had lots of time to check my shoes for the shoe fitting.

"Would you like a hand to put it on? Andrea will be up in a minute while I make the final preparations downstairs," and she was gone.

A minute later Andrea came in and said, "What do you think of the clothes Jason?"

"They're beautiful," I murmured as I kept caressing the various materials on the bed.

"Are you ready to give this evening a go then?" she smiled at me.

The thought of turning down all this lingerie was too much to bear so I nodded my agreement. "Well let's get you ready then, yes?"

"Absolutely Andrea. I showered and shaved before coming here tonight. Make up first?"

She smiled and nodded toward the dressing table. Again it was like I was back with Sarah and Jody and in minutes I was made up and hair styled although the pageboy look was pretty much what I kept these days, and I was heading to the bed for the evening's outfit. Andrea helped me out of my clothes but remained rather distant except for helping me put on the bustier. My arousal was very obvious but she made no attempt to help me with it.

"Sorry Jason but house rules: no-one starts until we are all present. Don't worry I will certainly make it up to you later."

Her cheeky smile suggested she had something special in mind. Without any more help I was dressed and ready in a few minutes. The maid's outfit was snug and short, barely covering my stocking tops. The bustier was glorious, forcing me to keep a straight back and giving me more accentuation in the B cup than I think I had ever had before. Every move grazed my nipples against the material and the swish of stockings made for a complete sensual experience. The shoes fitted perfectly and were easy to walk in. Andrea nodded her approval when I paraded for her.

"Let's get downstairs Jason; the guests will be here soon."

I followed Andrea down the main staircase and Sue was waiting at the bottom. My heels clicked across the tiled entry hall until I was in front of Sue. She gestured for me to turn as she perused her work. As I turned back her smile told me I looked wonderful - she was happy with her creation. She quickly gave me my instructions and showed me where things were before the first guest arrived.

"Remember Jason, it is anything goes until you say no. It is a house rule for the group. You may find some interesting experiences here tonight so try to enjoy yourself - I am sure we will!"

The small group started to arrive and stood chatting in the main hall while I commenced serving drinks. Sue had showed me where the drinks and a few platters of finger food were kept in the kitchen. They obviously weren't coming here for a meal.

Gradually all the party guests arrived. They were all rather like Sue ranging in age from about 30 to mid 40s, elegant and obviously well off business women. Their conversation was all rather formal and business to start with and I was barely acknowledged except to top up glasses of wine. There were very few comments about me, although they were all polite, with an occasional, "Thank you dear" as I topped up glasses. It was as if I was the hired waitress for the evening. I couldn't believe that they didn't know I was a man.

Gradually the four women, Sue and Andrea started to chat about other things and relax and then they moved from the formal entry hall to a rather expansive lounge room that was elegantly furnished and had an adjoining dining room with a long dinner table. As I moved around the plush armchairs and sofas that they had relaxed in, I received a few caresses, pinches and fondles, including one hand that slid up my stocking to my inside thigh as I bent to fill a glass of wine. My own anticipation was building as they started to grow more openly inquisitive as the evening progressed and the wines had started to relax the atmosphere.

After I had served the food, and they'd had a few more drinks, things started to happen. One woman, a rather attractive redhead named Shirley patted the arm of her chair to encourage me to sit. I rather submissively perched on the arm of the chair and crossed my legs that caused the short skirt of my outfit to ride a little higher and show off my stockings.

She stared into my eyes with her penetrating blue gaze and quite matter-of-factly asked me, "How long have you been cross-dressing?"

While she asked this she began to run her hand up and down my thigh. I was rather startled by the openness of this approach and before I could answer she moved her hand to my torso and continued with, "Let me see these nice little tits that Sue has told me about." By now her hand was fondling them.

Andrea smiled at me as she watched how I nervously just sat and let this woman have her way. Shirley reached behind me and undid the zip and soon my maid's outfit was around my waist as I sat there, leaving me in my bustier. Shirley caressed and fondled the outside of the material and it sent tingles through my nipples and flesh. She told me to get rid of the dress and parade for her. It was like no one else was there but all of the others were watching intently as I stood and let the dress slip to the floor, leaving me in my lace panties, bustier, stockings and frilly maid's cap and the medium heeled shoes.

I stepped out of the dress, abandoning it so that I could do my best impression of a catwalk model. They all made their appreciative comments to Sue and Andrea about the quality and selection of the outfit. A couple paid me compliments on how good they thought I looked.

A very attractive blonde named Jacqui caught my attention with the point of her red high heeled shoe and told me she had dropped an earring and to pick it up for her. It was clear that I didn't have an option to decline the offer based on her tone of voice. I knelt down in front of her and looked on the floor near her feet but couldn't see it.

She said, "Oh, that's right, it's here -- get it with your teeth."

And with that she threw her split skirt back and spread one leg over the arm of her chair to reveal a totally shaved pussy that was pierced with an earring in each distended flap of her outer lips. I was stunned, but the leer in her eyes suggested that action was the right move at this time. I shuffled forward on my knees and buried my face in her crotch and sucked and tickled her pussy. The other women howled their support for the innovative way of getting the sex going. While doing this I felt my panties being removed and hands stroking my stockings.

My legs were soon forced apart a little and the hands were on my cock and balls. I was rock hard and then there was breath on my backside and a tongue started licking down my crack and probing my puckered hole. This drove me harder into the cunt of the blonde; her wet folds gushed as I chewed on the outer lips and sucked the rings into my mouth. I probed her deeply with my tongue while grinding my face into her clitoris. I bobbed my head up and down while holding the rings in my teeth so they clawed at her pussy lips.

She moaned loudly and reached down to loop a finger into each ring and dragged her engorged pussy lips apart to expose the depths of her soaking wet centre. I burrowed deeper and probed the open cavern with my tongue while grinding into her clit to maintain as much stimulation as I could. She started to pant and soon was screaming her release. Jacqui soaked my face as she came and, when she did, the probing tongue behind me stopped.

Before I could move away five pairs of hands lifted me from the floor while the blonde lay in the chair, legs splayed, a dreamy look on her face, sated. They carried me to the dining table. I was placed on the table -- it was like I was the meal as each did as she desired with me. They had all quickly shed their inhibitions and most of their clothes. Very soon a finger replaced the tongue that had been at my butt. Then two. My butt was being reamed and I was loving this new sensation.

My few forays into gay sex had never gone as far as showing I was a male so the opportunity had never arisen, and my sisters had never tried it either. I was rolled over on my back and a hairy set of spread cunt lips squatted on my face like a queen on her throne. She ground me hard into the table and I ate her as much as I could. The identity of my new partner was unclear as I didn't actually get to see her face. Finally a, "Ride her Shirley!" told me it was the woman who had taken off my maid's outfit.

My balls were being savagely squeezed and my butt jammed full of fingers while my face was still being ridden. I did my best to extend my tongue into the fiery depths of the pussy on my face. The fingers slipped out to be replaced by something. It was jammed in and boy was it big. Then a husky voice came next to my ear to say a banana was being worked in and out of my backdoor. If I could use my sphincter control to squeeze it hard enough to squirt out at least half of the banana and leave the skin inside me there would be a special bonus in it for me.

I was busy munching the hairy cunt and couldn't see who was doing what but the feel of that banana was getting better and better. I worked on squeezing it and after a short while I could feel myself breaking the banana. The heat in my anal ring was amazing as I worked that object with my sphincter muscles. I must have looked like I was thrashing out of control trying to keep that fruit inside me. It felt like each time I squeezed it, the banana was dragged further into my butt. Using stomach and lower muscles was difficult with the cinched waist-line in the bustier but the building warmth in my bum was motivating me.

The whistles and cheers indicated that the banana was leaving my arsehole but I could still feel the bulk of its skin up my rectum. Apparently I passed. The queen decided she had had enough after a few gallons of cunt juice drenched my face and she got off.

Some of the ladies had paired off but two were still in line. Andrea was one and the other had been digging her nails into my cock and smearing banana on me. She was a stunningly good-looking woman whose tits were bare and the banana was being transferred from me to her tits. She then pulled the remaining banana from my butt with a sharp yank that almost tore me in half. I yelped at the pain. She then climbed onto the table and said, "I want you to fuck my tits until you come on them."

She immediately lay down on the table and smeared the remaining banana into her cleavage. I straddled her chest and slipped my rock hard, though rather battle-scarred, cock between the beautiful melons of her tits. The smooth sensation of the cool banana on her hot flesh was amazing and my stroking rhythm was increasing steadily. The ladies took time out from their various activities to cheer on the show on the table as they watched me stroking between her tits while she burrowed her fingers into her cunt. I heard Andrea's voice exclaim, "Go for it Julia!"

I was soon splashing come all over this woman whose name I'd only just learnt. The steaming juice flew all over her tits and splashed on her neck and as I continued the stroking motion the banana and come split became a frothy mass on her breasts. Finally she leaned her head forward and took a small lick of the tip of my cock and then said, "Stop. I want you to move back and eat the banana."

I was quick to move back down her body, leaving a trail of the mess down her stomach, so that I could start slurping her tits clean and I found that my cock was nicely nestled between her thighs. At first she kept them closed together but the more I licked and chewed on her tits the more she moaned and opened to me. The delicious dessert I had been told to eat was clearly earning me points with this woman.

Despite having come only a minute before, my cock was throbbing hard again and sliding easily into the velvet tunnel of her cunt. I didn't slow down from chewing her nipple raw and she just continued to wail in enthusiasm. I started to pump hard into her and then I heard her say, "Oh my god I can feel him coming. Ahhh!" I again had that sensation of an orgasm despite having no come left to deposit into this woman; there may have been a few drops of seminal fluid but mostly it was the remnants of a banana and cum smoothy.

I clearly twitched and shuddered as if I was coming and I felt her cunny spasm around me. I continued to explore her breasts but the final wrenches of my orgasm were exhausting and my flaccid cock slipped from her moist core. The cheers continued from the assembled audience who were watching at close range now, having abandoned their individual play to join us at the table. "Way to go Julia!" and "You sure love that fruit diet," were some of the comments.

I fell onto Julia exhausted and she nuzzled into my neck and whispered, "Thanks!" before she shuffled across from under me and was helped off the table a little weak kneed. Andrea was naked and standing next to my head beside the table. Her beautiful breasts were swelling and falling with her breathing. As she started to climb onto the table my depleted cock twitched a little at the sight, more in hope than in any expectation of real reaction.

My hands were pulled to each side of the table and clamped in some sort of soft handcuff that left them dangling over the edge of the table. My brief moment of apprehension disappeared as my hands were then moved to the warm moist pussies of Sue on one side and a slim red-head who I'd heard called Margaret on the other. The ladies directed my fingers to their open crotches and I quickly found a finger inside each of them. They both held my wrists and rocked back and forth like they were using my digits as a dildo, mashing themselves into my palms.

I managed to move my thumbs to rotate around their clits only to find that Margaret's was an enormous nub and obviously very sensitive as she squeezed tighter on my wrist as soon as I made contact. Soon I had two fingers inside each of these ladies but my attention was distracted by Andrea.

She had straddled my stomach while I was being used to manipulate the pussies; she massaged my torso and tits through the bustier. The nipple attention was enough to make my limp cock slowly grow until, eventually, it nudged the crack of her backside. It gradually gained some firmness as she rotated her hips to encourage the growing stiffness, sliding her hot moist pussy along the growing length of my shaft, all the while reaching forward to squeeze my nipples hard enough to make me cry out.

At last I was going to get to make love to Andrea. She then lifted her hips to position herself above my rampant cock and then lowered until she was just brushing her entrance with it. All the other women were still watching even while they stood around and fondled one another or continued to plunge themselves up and down on my fingers. She pulled the bustier down so that she could fondle my nipples more easily and she smiled while she slowly moved down. I was motionless beneath her as my cock head entered her steaming, wet passage.

She smiled again and stopped with my cock inside her by about half its length. Then she began to release a stream of hot pee onto my cock. It was searing hot as it pushed out of her cunt past my manhood and over my balls to form a puddle beneath me. She continued to pee on me while she stood, releasing my rock hard penis from her pussy and walked up the table pissing over my bustier and onto my tits and then my face.

I'd never experienced a golden shower but with pussies on my fingers and naked women all around me, any hesitation was lost. The splashing salty tang on my tongue joined all the other flavours of the evening. Watching her piss on me was combined with the shuddering and clenching grips on my hands as the two women came at the sight before them. Margaret whimpered at the rotating finger stroking around her huge clit. Andrea then turned and squatted in an incredibly erotic 69 where she pushed her piss soaked pussy into my mouth and sucked it off my cock, all the time rubbing her beautiful tits into my torso. This time I was amazed as I spasmed hard, a gut-wrenching spasm as I came but there was nothing left to deposit in her hot mouth and again the ladies cheered. This seemed to be an accepted finale to the show. I had had some sexual contact with everyone there that night and now it was reaching the end.

I was left spent on the table as the party broke up. I was a mess, banana smeared and piss soaked with the tastes of pussy and pee in my mouth and an aching emptiness in my arsehole but I felt incredible for the experience. I don't think l could ever confuse orgasm and cumming again. Each of the ladies came to me individually and said good night with a last fondle, caress or kiss and then placed a business card in a small dish that had somehow appeared on the end of the table. Later I realised that on the reverse side of each one was printed the phrase 'One Special'.

Emmcee20
Emmcee20
169 Followers