Important Business Comes Up Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmcee20
Emmcee20
168 Followers

After they had gone Sue came to me with a dressing gown, uncuffed me and helped me put it on. She suggested that I might like to bathe in the hot tub up stairs in the en suite and, taking my hand, she led me away.

"The 'party' can be cleaned up later," she explained, although Andrea was wiping the table clean with a towel.

The three of us then went up to the bathroom. I had another fleeting recollection of my sister and Jody. Sue busied herself with the hot tub while Andrea took her time to undress me and drop my underwear into the sink and run water over it. First a 30 second shower to wash off the aftermath of the evening and soon the three of us were relaxing in the tub and chatting about the evening. I'd never felt so drained in my life.

Sue explained how each guest had given a me their card as payment and that each has a company that will provide me with their individual special deal, such as the "Ear Rings" blonde runs an exclusive hair salon and rejuvenation centre simply called 'Jacqui's'. She promises individual treatment to every hair I own, while Julia runs a very chic shoe shop that specialises in designer and made to fit styles. Shirley is a leading dressmaker and Margaret runs a beauty salon with make-up, pedicure and manicure as her specialty. Each would provide me with a visit and merchandise based on how much they enjoyed the evening.

"You should know, Jason, that they all said they'd had a wonderful time! You can expect that they will be generous."

After a long soak and wash in the tub, we moved to the luxurious king-sized bed in the adjoining master bedroom where we snuggled together and I was soon asleep. Not too surprisingly I ended up spending the weekend with Sue and Andrea and I finally did get to experience some one-to-one time with Sue in bed the next morning. It was a very gentle and almost romantic change to the lustful night before. The party left an impression on me that made me want to try my "Specials" with the various companies very soon. It also revitalised my desire to wear in public again or at least for an interested audience.

During the weekend Sue said we should chat about my company taking on her account and, if I played my cards right with the Specials, I may win over a few other clients. It seemed that I was on the verge of some serious success in both my private and working lives. Sue agreed that I should put together a proposal for her company, now that I knew what services they offered and I could attest to their utmost discretion being assured.

"Sounds like a fun party Jason," Dana declared, "I might have to see about meeting Sue and joining!"

An intriguing thought but something told me I wasn't ready for that level of connection to Dana until I knew just what she wanted.

"So what did you wear for me today Jason? Let me see!" Again the demand was in her tone yet I could also see she was squeezing her legs together rather tightly.

"Go ahead, show me what you wore today," she demanded.

I stood up in front of her and revealed the outfit from this morning - camisole, stockings and panties.

She smiled and said, "So it doesn't sound like you need much help with that account after all and there may be a few others coming too. I might be tempted to let you come with me to one or two of my special haunts."

With that unexplained comment she opened the loose blouse she was wearing and ordered me, "Suck my tits while I stroke you. Come on me and then lick me clean."

She lay back on the couch and watched me move to her chest, suckling her taut nipples. It was an exhilarating experience being told what to do in that way. Stroking my hard cock, Dana's hands created a hot sheath for my cock; it was mind blowing. It didn't take long before I was splashing my come over her stomach having released her nipples as I came, stifling my guttural roar. And then I licked her clean of the strings of come across her muscular torso.

"Now finish me off - suck my clit until I come."

She spread her legs wide and I crawled between them to nuzzle her soaking panties. I tugged them down her long legs to reveal her wet pussy flaps engorged in her arousal. She played it cool but her body showed the lie. I was hopeful of more action but any move forward was rejected quickly as she squeezed her thighs together, trapping me.

"No you have to earn that Jason and a pale cammy top under a white shirt isn't really that brave is it? The risk is in possibly being caught."

I focused on her clit and sucked hard and nibbled and soon she was pushing hard into my face and writhing on the couch. I could see her closed eyes and how she was biting her lip as she gushed a flow of juice into my mouth as she came. Soon she had returned to Earth and pushed me away. Her farewell words however were interesting.

"Keep my knickers - find something to match them. I'll see you Monday. You have booked our session haven't you?" I nodded. "Don't forget our deal -- the more adventurous you get at work, the more adventurous I get! See you."

And the door closed behind her.

Emmcee20
Emmcee20
168 Followers