Important Business Comes Up Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmcee20
Emmcee20
168 Followers

She glanced down, "Hmm, another souvenir! I might have to return the favour!"

She lay back on the bed and began idly stroking a finger between her lower lips as she instructed, "Choose me a dress for today Jason," and she casually directed me to the walk in robe,

I returned soon with a pale blue dress I'd seen her wear to work some while ago. It buttoned its full three-quarter length up the front. She nodded approval and casually raised a leg and wiggled her foot, indicating shoes. I went back into the perfumed closet amongst the gorgeous clothes and found a cupboard door. Opening it revealed shelves of shoes of every colour and style I think I had ever seen although they were predominantly four inch take-me-home-and-fuck-me pumps. I selected a matching colour for the dress and returned.

Dana was still relaxing on the bed and stroking her nether lips. She paused and raised the fingers to her mouth and sucked one in. I twitched at the sight. She beckoned me over with the other and offered it to me. I gently took it into my mouth and sucked her familiar juices from it. I was in a dream. She shuffled forward on the bed and spread her wet loins wide to expose her inner lips that glistened in the light. Momentarily I began to believe she had changed her mind and I would be allowed to fuck her here and now but that hope didn't last.

"We can't get you home and changed like this, can we?" she laughed and then engulfed my hard length that stood in front of her. She pumped my shaft as she sucked and I was so aroused that I blew my load into her mouth in only a few strokes. Dana drew the last secretions from my softening cock and let it drop from her lips. She looked up at me and blew bubbles with the cum in her mouth before making a deliberate show of swallowing it all and licking her lips.

"We don't want to have another shower do we? We might be late for work! Dress me."

I took her dress and undid the buttons and held it so she could slip it on. She simply turned to me so that I could do up the buttons. Only the slightest nod or shake of her head told me where to start and finish. The dress was quite figure hugging and her firm breasts were obstacles to be overcome as I buttoned and they pushed back to strain against being captured in the material. Her warm body enthralled me. As I knelt to button the lower half I realised the strong personal aroma emanated from her loins and that she wasn't wearing panties. I paused and looked up to query this.

"Oh I won't need them today if you do the right thing. They'll just get in the way surely!"

Next she sat on the bed edge as I helped her into her shoes. The sensual smell of leather and feel of her stockinged foot was stimulating to say the least. Once on she pushed a foot to my titty, grazing my hardened nipple.

"My my, Jason! You just can't control yourself can you?" she mocked me. "Now go find your clothes and meet me at your car."

Within minutes we were leaving her home and heading to mine. She sat in silence the whole way but judiciously showing the stocking top of one thigh as her dress had fallen open. We drove in to the small complex where I lived and pulled into my driveway.

"My what a nice little place you have here," she commented as we entered. I wasn't sure if she meant it. "Now, show me your clothes."

We went into the bedroom and to my closet. I pointed it out to her explaining, "It's work on the left and ... erm ... leisure on the right.

She opened the doors wide to reveal my combined collections of suits, a few dresses and a set of shelves that arranged my lingerie. Dana took her time and selected my outfit for the day. She dropped her choices on the bed and said, "Hurry and get dressed. I will wait in the car."

The white silk shirt was purely to ensure that the black bra stood out but would also have the added bonus of wonderful sensations against my newly sensitised skin. The rest was a typical lingerie day of late with black lace panties, suspenders and lace topped stockings, all covered under my usual suit and a silk tie. I was back in the car in a matter of minutes and feeling very nervous about what today would hold. Again we drove in silence except that Dana now casually caressed my thigh to emphasize the clasp to my stockings.

We got to work and joined the crowd at the elevator. In the crowd as we flew up to the top floor where our own offices were she took the opportunity to feel my backside and push her tits into my back. The crowd thinned after a couple of stops and she stopped but the damage was done as I had to hold my briefcase in front of me to hide the semi-erect outline of my cock. As we and a couple of others left the elevator on the top floor, she said, "I'll see you at one in your office for our appointment." And she was gone.

I greeted Alison as I passed by her desk. She smiled openly and glanced down at the pretty unnatural way I held my case, "Coffee Mr Meadows?"

"Yes please Alison. Thanks." And then I was safe in my office.

Half an hour later Dana phoned me on my private line and asked, "Have you got anyone with you?" I told her I hadn't.

"Good, let me hear a bra strap snapped against your shoulder so that I know you still have it on." Reluctantly I obeyed, holding the phone to my neck as I reached inside my shirt to lift and snap the strap against my skin, again stirring my loins.

"Good little slut. See you later. Make sure when I get there you are only in shirt sleeves - no jacket or tie. Got it?"

"Yes Dana."

"What?" came back at me sharply.

"Yes Madam."

"That's better!" she chortled as she hung up.

The day dragged by as the anticipation of our one-o'clock meeting grew. Some minor matters and a few phone calls were the only distractions. At about 12:30 I'd told Alison I didn't wish to be disturbed for a while; that way I could prepare for Dana as instructed. At one o'clock she arrived and as required I was in my office with my jacket off. She came in, stopped by the open door and smiled.

"I can see it from here. Are you ready?"

I didn't think I ever would be, so I rather meekly nodded a yes. She sat on the couch and spread her legs to remind me and then crossed them. I hit the intercom switch and called Alison. She came in and I was bent looking at a file as she came to the front of my desk. My jacket and tie were off and the sleeves rolled up – I'd tried to mask the informality of the clothes by looking like I was working, hoping she might not look too closely.

Sadly me for me, she was too efficient, she couldn't just stop at the door, and she came into the office and straight to the desk before asking, "Yes Mr Meadows?"

She looked straight down my shirt and into my paltry cleavage that the bra encouraged; she couldn't possibly miss the bra. She glanced a little higher to my eyes and I could see the little twinkle in them but also a little sadness. What was I doing to this woman ... and why? Just for a bit of pussy? Crazy!

Alison automatically started to re-arrange things on my desk as she asked, "How can I help you Sir?" which brought me back to the moment.

I asked her for coffees and the file on the 'Close To You' account. She finished fiddling and then responded with, "Certainly Sir," and then she was gone. Dana was exasperated. "Can't that stupid woman see anything before her eyes? Either way, it was hot watching you. Your bra is making me hot - when she is gone you can fuck me!"

Minutes later Alison returned with the file and a tray of coffee. She came to my desk and handed me the file. I noticed that her face was a little red and she seemed unusually flustered. I think I had done some serious damage to our relationship because of my weakness for Dana. Alison paused and I think saw the thoughts going on in my head; she just smiled at me and then took a cup of coffee to Dana. The following little tableau should have been caught on film - it was a delight to witness. As she got to where Dana sat on the couch, she spilled the cup in Dana's lap. Dana yowled in pain and leapt to her feet in shock and was about to let loose with a tirade when Alison stepped forward to her and went into action.

"Oh dear quick get it off," in clearly mock concern and she grabbed the bottom of the dress and yanked it up over Dana's head, leaving her trapped inside the tightly buttoned sheath of material but with her lower half completely exposed. Then it was, "Quick let me check for burns," and she shoved Dana so that she toppled over onto the couch and fell legs splayed and then Alison stepped in close and jammed her hand into Dana's cunt. I couldn't believe the scene that was before my eyes. The dress had dropped sufficiently that Dana's agonised face was showing. Alison was twisting a fistful of fingers into Dana and making her wince. She got her face very close to Dana's and in a low growl stated, "Leave your nasty little habits of destroying good people's lives at home! If you want power earn it. There are lots of ways to get rid of somebody you don't like working with! Now get out!"

Dana was dumb struck but did just that. She gathered her dress about her trying to pull it back to respectability as she tried to find a path out of the room and away from the onslaught that took her completely off guard as she rushed out the door.

Then Alison turned to me and approached my desk. She spoke calmly and quietly as she said, "Now Mr Meadows, you need to use your discretion more than that cock of yours. The bra is nice but it probably belongs at home."

She strolled around my desk and gently put her hand on my shoulder in a consoling manner. My jaw was almost on the ground as she continued, "Incidentally, I could tell you were a cross dresser from the first day you wore the red panties. Do you remember me suggesting you should check your tie in the en suite mirror; that was because your fly zip was half down and your red lace was showing. I think I can help and would be very pleased to help you with any of the problems that being a cross dresser causes but I don't believe the office is quite the right place for such obvious attire. At the very least let me help with that stiff cock you were going to spend inside Ms Jones after I left. The intercom is such a useful gadget at times."

Mesmerised I glanced down to reveal my cock was clearly tenting the front of my pants but also that one little light glowed on the intercom that I now had no doubt was what Alison was doing when she fussed around my desk earlier. And so Alison closed the door and picked up where Dana had left off. She walked towards me and gently took my hand and placed it on her firm full breast. She then started to caress mine. Her confident hands went straight to my bra and the feeling of the warmth of her touch on the thin lacy material was more than enough to keep me aroused despite the sudden changes in just about every aspect of my life that had occurred in the last few minutes. Alison's caresses kept my nipples standing up fully. She led me to the couch and we sat side-by-side fondling. Abruptly she stood up and dropped her skirt and panties to reveal a rather lovely pair of thighs and a beautiful pussy then she moved in front of me and leaned over to undo my pants and revealed my swollen cock. It sprang up into the open air from the top of my lace panties and she cooed, "Um, nice ... and not a hair in sight!"

She then straddled me and slipped my cock straight between her soaking wet pussy lips as her openness found me a place inside her. "There really are women out there who don't bargain with their attributes you know Jason!"

The heat and moisture were blistering and the intensity of her rhythm made me explode in a very short time. The tremors of my orgasm subsided after a while and she dismounted and excused herself, gathering her clothes and going to the en suite. A minute later she strode out confidently, fully attired, as if nothing had happened. Of course I was still sitting half naked with a flaccid, juice coated cock.

"I suggest you tidy yourself up too," she smiled as she left.

I was stunned but eventually recovered enough sense to go to the bathroom and remove the obvious attire and dress myself. I got back into the office to find the folder for Close to You on my desk with the completed contracts ready for me to take to Sue and Andrea. A little post it note on the cover said, "It is all here Mr Meadows. Shall I cancel the other meetings with Ms Jones?" signed Alison.

It was only a matter of days later that I heard that Dana had left the company. It seemed that the secretaries had decided they had had enough and put the pressure on the various bosses she had been through. Not too surprisingly they didn't have any trouble making Dana an offer of a position in one of the company's overseas affiliates. Life settled into a pleasant routine. Alison had become my confidante and the new accounts were looking very promising as the "Close to You" account had brought me some kudos. Now it was time to start looking at those other contacts I'd made to see where they may lead.

Emmcee20
Emmcee20
168 Followers
12