Important Business Comes Up Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmcee20
Emmcee20
169 Followers

I didn't need the encouragement but it was very intriguing. Jacqui obviously was aware that her girls weren't abiding by the letter of that policy as I had now had sexual contact with everyone I'd met since the visit started but I still had a very sizeable desire after the blue-ball creating twins had finished with me. I burrowed further into the juicy folds of her cunt and she clamped my head in between her thighs as she reached her first climax. The struggle to breathe was heightened by the steam filled room and the pain of having to breathe through the nose while eating Jacqui was titillating by itself. She gradually released the pressure on my head to allow me to move and I looked up into her glazed eyes, noting for the first time the pierced nipples.

"Mmmm ... that was nice! Do you like what you see? I can arrange it for you if you like. I know how sensitive yours are." With that she reached out and started stroking my already hard nipples. "See how they feel first," and she pulled on my nipples until I was standing in front of her and then she tugged me down to her ample breasts. I reached out and tugged on the rings in her nipples, a matching set to the ones below, and as I did this she reached out with one hand to stroke the length of my solid cock. She squeezed it hard as I pulled harder on the rings and we moaned our agonising pleasure in unison. The sweat was pouring from my body and the grip on my cock was lubricated with sweat.

"I want you to fuck me between the tits and yank on my rings!" She slid to one side and lay on the bench, pulling me toward and over her body. She nestled my cock between her mounds and squeezed them up to envelop my cock. I started to stroke back and forth and I gripped the rings in her nipples firmly between my fingers and tugged on them to lift her tits higher and create a deeper cleavage to fuck. Her joyous moans told me she loved the pleasure of this pain. After pulling on them several times I was able to see the engorged nipples straining against the gold rings. Jacqui groaned loudly as I thrust in and out. I looped my index finger through the right ring and then dragged the left over to loop it onto the same finger. I had created a closed valley to stroke my cock into and the nipples were stretched to only half an inch apart. This set off a screaming tirade from Jacqui. "Oh my God that feels wonderful! Fuck me harder; tear my nipples off. I want that pain."

I was slamming into the bottom of her tits that quivered jelly-like and shoving my cock into her chin as she watched it enter and exit her cleavage. She somehow managed to sneak her hand around under me and grasped my balls that were already about to explode. She gave them the most incredible squeeze I have ever felt. I went cold and almost passed out from the pain but at the same time I exploded come all over her tits and face as I continued to thrust in and out. I was still pulling on her nipples without even realising it and she was screaming in orgasm at the same time. I fell against the wall in utter exhaustion and somewhere along the line I let loose the rings on my finger. Jacqui was not quite done yet.

Breathing in heavy gasps she said, "Now clean up the mess you left!" The demand was clear and the intent was too. She wanted me to know who was boss, even after giving her an orgasm like that one. She sat up as soon as I got off her torso and through the mist of the steam she gestured to her tits, neck, chin and mouth and said, "Well? Clean it off!"

I hardly hesitated as I leaned forward to lick the come from her sweat soaked cleavage. I made a point of sucking the rings in her nipples into my mouth and exploring their texture as they joined the nipple. It was an amazing sensation and I was tempted momentarily to think about getting this done to myself. It obviously heightened Jacqui's pleasure. I was thorough and as I grew closer to her mouth, collecting strings of come, she started to murmur the sweet sounds of pleasure - she was enjoying this. My salty come and her sweat made an interesting cocktail and as I reached her lips she opened her mouth into a passionate, tongue-sucking kiss.

It stirred my cock to think that this was actually the first time I had kissed her. I hard sucked on her pussy twice and fucked her tits and now I had kissed that demanding mouth. When she had finished, for it was she who pulled away, she stroked my cheek and said, "That was almost worth another "Special" but I am sure that you enjoyed it too." The casual stroke of my semi-hard cock emphasized the point. "I am sure that you will enjoy your massage; Amber has a rather unique way with men. Enjoy yourself." She stood up and left me in the steam room and, by the time I was out of the room, she was gone. I stood naked for a moment before deciding a shower was a good idea.

I went into the en suite and ran a cool, refreshing shower. I stepped inside and relaxed under the pressure of the water. It had been an amazing day so far and Jacqui's parting comment suggested it was not yet over. I enjoyed the warmth of the water and soaked up the luxury of the surroundings. The tapping on the door broke my reverie. It slowly opened and standing in the doorway was a very tall and athletically built woman with a deep suntan and dark hair. She wore the same uniform as all the others but there was something more defined about her features that yelled strength. She walked in and took a towel from the rail and gestured for me to step out of the shower. In her heels, she towered over me. I was no longer surprised that there was no feeling of guilt in my mind as I stepped naked from the recess and stood in front of another total stranger. She hadn't said a word but there was a definite understanding about what was happening.

She stepped closer and I noticed the poise of her movement and I glanced at her firm full breasts where the name badge read "Amber". She started to dry me, commencing with my chest and shoulders, then down my body. It was an asexual encounter but there was a distinct control about her motions and the pressure of her hands rubbing me dry showed the strength I had assumed from her stature. Once she had bent down and dried my groin and legs she walked around me to dry my back. Still not a word had been spoken. Finally she finished and she reached for my gown and assisted me with putting it on. She linked arms with me and we moved, at her insistence, toward the door.

She finally broke the silence with, "Have you enjoyed your visit so far Jason?"

"It has been wonderful," I exclaimed.

"I am not surprised, what with all fun you have had with the girls today!"

I was rather stunned by the comment. "Oh relax, it's alright. Jacqui and I have an understanding and she tells me about her 'Specials' in exchange for a little 'special' I do for her. I find out about the new visitors and sometimes I like to share with the other girls. Jacqui knows, and she doesn't mind as long as her own needs are met and, from what I heard coming from the steam room, she should sleep well tonight! I occasionally make sure I keep on the other girls' good side by giving them a hint about our customers' special needs or desires."

My mouth must have fallen open in the shock of this revelation that they all knew about me before I had even arrived. "Relax Jason, your secret is safe. In fact I suspect you will gain a few long-term benefits based on how, shall we say 'responsive' you have been today. I know the twins were impressed!" she said with a twinkle in her eye.

All this time we had been strolling from the steam room to another room next door. She opened it and led me in to another beautifully spacious area with a massage table as its central feature. At a quick glance I could see the orderly arrangement of the room, an open cabinet with an array of unusually shaped and coloured bottles. The aromatic candles gave off a soothing scent. The dim light of the evening made little impression through the stained glass window that featured some unusual patterns. She closed the door and turned to face me again.

"Here we reach the end of today's visit with a relaxing massage." The emphasis was more on the word massage than relaxing. Again, as if I was almost not there, Amber reached forward and took the sash from the gown allowing it to fall open and expose my nakedness to her view. This time she did take a long look up and down my body and it was such an incredibly sensual moment even without any sexual contact.

She eased the gown off my shoulders and to the floor and then gently steered me toward the table. It was covered in a soft towelling sheet. I eased my backside onto the table and she began. "Lay on your back with your feet straight and arms at your sides. This is where you let me do all the work. Just follow my instructions as we go and you will have a wonderful experience."

I did as I had been told and lay back. I was naked and totally in the hands of this strong willed and bodied woman. The strength was noticeable immediately that she started to caress my temples. She had moved to the head of the table and leaned over me to commence the massage with my scalp and temples. Her fingers were strong but gentle as they stroked and dragged across my skin and eased what little tension there was in my body away. Time passed as I lay there with my eyes closed; I was in a little world of my own.

As she stroked she started to talk in a soft and sultry voice. "So I believe you enjoy the sensations of softness against your skin Jason?"

It took a second for me to realise she wasn't referring to her fingers but my first encounter with Jacqui. I murmured an agreement, not knowing where this was leading exactly but fairly confident that it would be sexual. Her hands continued to drag the sinews of muscle from across my cheeks and under the eyes. "Have you been interested in dressing that way for very long?"

It was a much more direct question but with her fingers stroking around my mouth and chin I wasn't sure that I was supposed to say much, so another murmur of agreement left my lips. The caressing fingers reached and tugged on my earlobes in an incredibly sensual manner. "It must be wonderful to be confident and relaxed like that as well as an amazing turn on!"

The voice was becoming husky and I looked up into her upside-down face as she leaned forward over me. Her breasts swayed gently inches above my head as she continued her massage of my chin and neck. She moved around to stand by my shoulder and from a blue flask she poured some oil into her hand and then rubbed the two together before reaching across me to stroke my neck and shoulders. The aroma was devastating! It could easily have been from any exotic port in the world and it was an attack of the nicest kind on the senses. Amber slowly moved her slickened hands across my shoulders to my chest, caressing my small breasts, and then she allowed her palms to brush across my nipples. They sprang to attention and the areolae leapt from my chest at her touch. I could feel every sensation of her movement. The dark surrounds of my nipples were protruding more than I had ever seen or felt before and they were sending a message in Braille that approved of the contact; Amber continued her caressing; "Jacqui said you had cute tits and boy are they sensitive!" The comment, added to the oils, made my cock spring to attention and I gasped at the suddenness of my arousal.

"My God what is that stuff?" I gasped.

"This? Oh this is my secret recipe that I only use when I really want to get a cock hard and keep it that way for a long time! It is made from a mixture of some herbs from Africa and my own cunt juice. You can taste me later."

As she said the words the nipples were pinched in a vice grip and pulled and I gasped in pain and arousal. Her tone was casual but sexy and my cock was a steel post jumping away from my body and flexing with my pulse, upright against my stomach. I had never been so turned on in my life but there was obviously not going to be any early release. "Jacqui said you eat pussy very well but I prefer to be my own judge. So what is your favourite outfit when you cross-dress? Give me the details."

I would not be escaping from the control of this woman for some time and, quite frankly, I didn't want to. I tried to think over my wardrobe while her hands continued down my torso after torturing my nipples and caressing my breasts. The image came to mind of what I intended to wear to Penny and Lisa's on Friday night. It was something I had thought through quite carefully not long after receiving Penny's invitation. In a rather wispy voice, the best I could muster under the circumstances of Amber's lowering caresses and nearing my erection, I began.

"I have a couple of friends, Lisa and Penny, who live next door to me and they have invited me to their place on Friday..."

"Oh they know about your preference do they?" I nodded. "Interesting! Go on."

"Well I have already decided the outfit for the evening. I shall wear a sky-blue silk basque with matching lace panties. The stockings are very sheer black with seams and a butterfly motif embroidered into them on the calf. I have a cream silk blouse and a mid length skirt split to the thigh. I have to wear the two-inch black high heels as they are all I have apart from casual shoes at the moment."

Amber's hands had moved to my groin and were tugging on my trimmed pubic hair. "I must see you in that some time although I think the ladies would be more impressed with a dress ... something that would expose a little cleavage. What's the point of a basque if it doesn't show off your tits and figure?" It was at that moment that one hand captured my scrotum and the other claimed a grip on my cock and stroked more of the oil into me. She didn't even hesitate in her commentary, "Besides I doubt two horny women will want you dressed in anything other than the underthings you wear for the evening. They are going to play with you for sure!"

The image she had painted for me of Penny and Lisa and me in my finery was enough to send me over the edge. I came. The first blast flew into the air as Amber wanked my rock hard cock in her tight grip and it was followed by several others. The oils had created a gentle burning sensation in my balls and it seemed to intensify as I blew my load. I had cramps in my stomach from the intensity. She stroked me a few more times and my eyes came back into focus in time to see her release my cock and lift her hand to her mouth to lick the cum from where it had dribbled.

She lapped at the sperm while she gazed straight into my eyes. "Your turn soon!" she murmured. It was incredible to watch and then I noticed that, despite an explosive orgasm, I hadn't wilted. In fact it was as hard as before. Amber saw my expression, "Ah yes, the oil does that rather well. You'll be hard for a while yet don't worry. Now turn over so I can do your back."

I obeyed and rolled over. It was very uncomfortable at first trying to find a place for my rigid cock to sit without impaling myself. Quickly Amber's hands were back on my neck and more oil was poured onto my shoulders and spread immediately. It was a warm sensation that filled the room again with her aroma.

"Rest your head on your hands and relax," she told me. She slipped her hands around my shoulders and under my arms where she gently caressed the side of my breasts. I felt my cock flex at the touch and I tried to ease the pressure of my body weight pushing it into the massage table. I raised my hips slightly and instantly felt a stinging smack on my arse cheek, "Don't move until you are told!"

The ache soon disappeared and became a tingling throbbing in my groin. She went back to playing under my raised arms and soon her oil slick hands easily slid under my body to caress my nipples again only this time her breasts were now firmly pushed into my back. The warmth of her body oozed through me. "They feel very aroused," she whispered in my ear as she tugged firmly on both of my tits, clamping the whole nipple and surrounding flesh in a strong grip. As she did this she straddled my back and the warmth of her cunt centred itself on my spine. The juice and soft fuzz of hair told me she was naked though when she achieved this feat I had no idea.

Her hands stayed clamped to my tits and she ground her cunt into me as she moved back and forth riding my back. Soon she was nibbling and biting my ear and neck and she was laying full length on top of me, grinding me into the bench. My cock was drilling a hole in the bench beneath us both and I strained again to release the pressure by lifting my hips. A sharp nip on the neck told me not to move and she continued to slither down my body, still not releasing the now tender flesh of my breasts. She used her feet to push mine apart and she eased back to kneel between my legs. My nipples were released and the hands slid around my side to the small of my back. Her firm hands stripped the muscles of my back and pulled along the spine until they reached the top of my bum cheeks. There was a brief moment of stillness, as if she had disappeared, then the hands were back with a fresh supply of oil on them.

They commenced to massage my cheeks, starting at the top and firmly stripping through the muscle to my thighs and then returning to the top. I recognised this as what I had done to Lisa only days before. It was about now that I noticed the stained glass windows that I had seen when I came into the room. I remember that they seemed to be strange images. From my current position I could see why. The window was fitted sideways so that it could only be seen properly from a lying down angle. There before my eyes was a series of images of cocks in various stages of entry to a trim arse. Amber's firm hands eased their way across my cheeks with her thumbs tracing my spine. Her palms pushed aside the cheeks and the thumbs grazed their way across my puckered back door just as I had to Lisa - I knew what was coming and I was excited at the thought.

The oil had that instant tingling feeling and I gave an involuntary jump. She pushed me down and returned her hands to the top of my bum for the motion to recommence. This time the thumbs slowed down at my anal ring and stroked around it while my cheeks were pulled apart in Amber's hands. On the third occasion one thumb stroked the sphincter while the other nudged against it and pushed its way inside me. It probably only went in to fingernail depth but the sensation was delightful. The oil heightened every sensation in every nerve ending. I felt my puckered ring nibbling at the invading digit and found myself raising my hips and instinctively pushing back to take more. "So we enjoy this do we?" was Amber's chuckling comment as she went through the exercise a fourth and final time.

"How does this feel then?" and as her thumb arrived at my chute she slowly slipped her thumb straight in to the hilt. I let out a grunt of amazed pleasure as my sphincter muscle briefly held against the invasion before accepting its destiny. My body was in the air now and I was head down on the bench. I arched my back and pushed against the thumb. Her fingers still maintained the steady pressure on spreading my cheeks. The thumb was rotating inside me as Amber withdrew it slowly and thrust it back in. Very soon we had a rhythm going of her plunging into me while I shoved back just like Dana's strap-on dildo had penetrated me deeply months before. The sensation was extraordinary and stinging, tingling warmth had replaced the initial surprise. "My! My! You are a bum boy after all! Seems you are enjoying this a great deal. Ready for something a little larger?"

My groan of pleasure was enough for her to act and the thumb that was buried slipped out of my very well oiled anus to make way for something else. I had no idea what to expect. For a few moments there seemed to be no movement and then the trickle of oil down my crack lit up my senses. As it ran down into my open cavity the warmth grew. It ran passed my hole onto that tender skin between the anus and the balls. As it flowed onto my balls they sprang to life and I gasped at the pleasure of this amazing fluid. A solitary fingernail started to gently graze that sensitive perineum and Amber said, "Hold yourself open for me. I need both hands because you are going to explode in come very soon."

Emmcee20
Emmcee20
169 Followers