Important Business Comes Up Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no need for a second order; I reached back and spread my cheeks while the nail increased its pressure and range, scratching all around my genitals. I felt the tickling of her fingers around my ring and soon realised that two of them were working their way into me. The additional oil and Amber's earlier adventure inside me made access quite easy and they nudged into my opening while I spread myself for her as wide as I could to encourage the action. They slipped in steadily and withdrew at an even pace. This felt much more like the banana that I had shoved in me at Sue and Andrea's party. I briefly wondered if Jacqui had told Amber about it. Despite their much larger girth, the two long fingers that were pumping into me and the tickling of my balls, had developed a steady stroking. I was groaning in pleasure when Amber took a firm grip on my shaft and started pumping me in a vice-like grip. I came very quickly after the extended stimulation of everything personal. The come flew onto the bench under me and I could feel every pulsation as it crept up from my balls to escape the head of my cock. Amber gradually slowed her pace in both areas and her fingers slipped from my bum. I slumped onto the bench and into the pool of come beneath me. I was amazed that I had any left at all after coming three times that afternoon. I was drained totally.

Amber leaned over me and rested her body on mine. I could instantly feel the heat of her pussy on my backside. "You're not quite finished yet lover! But I soon will be. Turn around." She sat back off me and as I turned around she laid back on the bench to expose her gaping shaved cunt to my view. It was glistening with her juices. "Just focus on the clit and eat as hard as you like. This won't take long after the way you took that up the butt!"

I leaned forward and found the engorged bud of her clitoris standing free of her cunt lips. I licked it with the tip of my tongue and the sweetness of her juices fully invaded my brain. I burrowed into her open gash and was smothered by the flowing juice. Her hands clamped the back of my head into her crotch and she groaned and encouraged, "Eat me! Go on bite and suck! Harder! Suck my little cock!" I was expecting the mini-cock to wrench away from her body with the sucking pressure I was putting on it. I then dragged it between my teeth and pulled hard backwards, flicking it with my tongue the whole time. Holding me steady, Amber writhed into me as she murmured her joys. She got louder until a jet of come sprayed my face and her orgasm threw her body into a spasm as she groaned loudly and clamped my head with her thighs. It took a little while for her quivering muscles to relax but she soon was in control again. She commented, "Jacqui was right, you eat well. This isn't the last I will see of you, I promise!"

She climbed off the bench and took my arm, leading me toward the en suite. "Some time soon I will give you a call and you can come over in that party outfit of yours. I'd love to see it. I am sure I can find something else to interest you as well." As she said this she let her hand drop to my backside and gave me a squeeze. "Before you go, give me your number. If nothing else you can help me collect some of my come for the oil." The twinkle in her eye said that there was a hidden treasure to be found here.

"It would be my pleasure I am sure," I commented.

"You are right Jason! It will be. I know you will be busy this Friday so maybe a night early next week will suit. I'll call and tell you when to come over. For now let's shower and get you dressed."

In a relatively short time I was showered and dried with Amber. When we came out of the en suite my clothes were neatly hanging by the door. How they did all this communicating was a puzzle but you certainly felt like everyone was there to please you. Amber escorted me back to the main foyer where Jacqui met me. "I trust everything was to your satisfaction Jason?" she queried as she gave Amber a knowing look.

"Absolutely! I have had a wonderful time and I look forward to coming back. The girls were all wonderful."

Amber's hand still rested on my arm and she gave a little squeeze to remind me that, in theory, Jacqui didn't know exactly what activities all of the ladies got up to; only Amber had licence to go a bit further than the actual task. "I was treated like a king, or perhaps a queen," I joked.

Jacqui smiled, "I am pleased and I would be glad to have you again. Just give me a call next time you want to visit. Bye Jason."

With that she turned and left and Amber took me to the front door where I found my car waiting at the bottom of the steps. She walked me to my car and I got in and found a business card. I scribbled my number on the back and gave it to her saying, "Bye Amber. I will see you soon."

Her smiling reply was, "You certainly will and I look forward to it." As she took the card she dropped a piece of paper in my lap and whispered, "Read it later!" With a final wave she was gone but I knew it would not be the last I saw of her. As I reached the main road, I checked the note and saw T&E and a phone number.

I drove home with a most relaxed, spent feeling gradually taking over my whole body. The half dream lasted all the way home and I guess I was fortunate to get home in one piece. In the space of about four hours I had various types of sex with five women, at least three of whom were definitely interested in seeing me again. I'd been bathed, manicured, pedicured, massaged and blown, wanked and probed almost senseless. What a wonderful experience!

Soon after arriving home, I relaxed flopping onto the lounge. I was soon asleep. I woke with a start to the sound of the phone ringing. I had slept about an hour and I stirred to answer the call. It was Alison. "So how was it?"

I started to tell her of the afternoon's events and not too surprisingly I developed a mild lump in my panties - I was drained; there was no chance of more tonight. I continued to fill in the intimate details and enjoyed listening to her cooing and groaning on the other end of the phone that indicated how much she was enjoying hearing about the visit to Jacqui's. When I told her I was going to treat her to a manicure and pedicure as my treat, she was quite ecstatic about the prospect. I told her that I was exhausted but on cloud nine and needed some sleep.

She replied, "I will see you in the morning but I have a little work to finish first; good night."

The click of the phone was quick to follow and my mind's eye was creating the image of Alison in her bed burrowing her fingers, or more likely a lengthy dildo, into herself until she came long and strong in the manner she normally did. A short time later I was in bed, desperately needing some sleep after the most sexually exhausting day of my life.