Impossibility Fantasized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odrade
Odrade
12 Followers

"C'mon, love, there's plenty of room in here", Marie laughs, and Cho repositions her cock and tries pushing it into my ass with Marie's member. Long story short, lots of screaming and begging, lots of slapping, and I wake up to Cho's cock deep in my ass from underneath me, and Marie pushing at the entrance.

I scream and as I take a breath to scream again Marie tears me open and slides in. The two. Cocks. Inside. My. Asshole. MY ASSHOLE. On fire, bleeding, the core of my being and all I can feel is Marie pushing further, Cho stays still just throbbing slightly, adjust to the new pressure and crushing me to her. Marie probes deeper, her cock no small matter in size either, the two stretching me open to a new width I didn't know possible, wasn't possible, was doing damage to me.

They fuck. Slow alternating thrusts. Gentle, a little depth, but faster. Harder, closer together. Pants beneath my raw plaints, no words just a steady whimpering broken screech. I throw my arms over Marie's neck and whisper "all the way."

They push in together, and the base of Cho's dick splits me and Marie's probes into something hidden and secret inside my guts. And Cho cums.

It's so powerful it swells me, inflating the few folds in my rectum those gigantic flesh poles hadn't. She gasps, and swears, and curses, and prays, and then howls while she does, her hands squeezing my tits into compressed sausages between her fingers. She empties herself into me, for a minute, Marie sliding out slowly and not a drop getting out as my sphincter closes up after her passage.

Cho turns me over, some complicated manoeuvre that keeps her cock in me and whispers in my ear, "Don't let it go to waste." And I sob back, "We can share your cum." Her voice breaks and she says, "It is my gift to you," and I laugh and say, "I'll keep it warm for us."

She lets me down and pulls out and I must grip every exhausted muscle to keep that torrent from spilling out of me. Marie pulls her to her and I watch the hardest anal sex I'll ever see. She pounds Cho without the mercy she obviously showed me, that I never felt, that I never knew I was getting. Cho's asshole must be torn and bleeding, but her animal noises rumbling from her wide open mouth give the lie: this is what she lives for. Everything up to this is icing on the cake, when that cock is deep inside her ass she is alive and perfect. Her eyes are wide open as she implores god and jesus and diabolical forces for more, she begs Marie to spear her insides, and I know from personal experience that already her lower intestines must be straining to receive the onslaught. It's indescribable, really, not something you even want to share too much, so personal and private is that completion with the person invading you, becoming you. They are inside you in a way that makes you one being devoted to pleasure. Like me, Cho was feeling friction in organs designed for something else, and like a prayer being answered, the feeling was rapture. Rupture. Some mix of the two that makes things slow down, reduces the crazy and lunatic noises you make with your own mouth to a background din, amplifies the beating of your heart and then the moment becomes a shocking reality of sweat and blurred vision and loud screaming and yelling and smells and tastes and the red-hot poker of sexual heat running inside you from the asshole in.

Her pussy expelled her cum so hard it made a slapping noise as it hit skin and bedclothes. She opened her mouth impossibly wide, said nothing, and as her eyes rolled back in her head Cho's entire body writhed and shook and bucked. Another spurt. Her cock spurted cum; her cunt spurted cum, and liquid appeared dripping off of Marie's cock. Her ass was coming and her entire body was dragged along with it. Sweat, a sheen that grew from droplets to rivulets down her face, under her arms, along the line under her cute little boobs. Another spurt in tandem from cock and cunt, and Marie closes her eyes and lets go. You can see her pounding final thrusts in to ram her orgasm home and her hands clench and without a noise the two release fluids on and inside each other for another minute or so. When it's all over Marie pulls out. Cho clenches, and then is up and on her knees, pushing me down on my back. She squats over my face and I watch her asshole pucker open up and the cum pours down onto my face.

I open my mouth. The gush continues and I swallow ounce after ounce, the flavour inundating my taste and smell. Shit, different from mine and yet the same, and cum. She squirts again from her pussy, an aftershock that drenches me and adds to the mix. It's runny and globby and a soup I can't drink fast enough. The tap slowly dries up and I save a huge mouthful. I give it to her in a kiss, and she drinks it all down. We're crying, and she says, "We shared it," and I say, "Thank you." Then Marie pulls my hips onto her face and finally I release the precious treasure I've been holding, Cho's cum a river into her mouth, over her lips, staining her teeth, a yellow and white and red waterfall that oozes. And as she drinks it Cho stands and I push my face back into her, and my tongue inside her and I drink the last of it from her ass, sucking for all my worth, knowing I'm tasting fluids from deep inside her digestive system.

Am I done? Not yet, more cum farts out of me, we're laughing and Marie chokes, and comes up to my face to share my most precious thing, and Cho leans down and drinks long from me, the last drops, sucking and tonguing to get it all. I drink down from Marie's lips a fragrant mouthful of yellow brown love, french kissing her. We all kiss and drain the last of the cum from each other's mouths and bodies, giggling with the last little splatters.

Odrade
Odrade
12 Followers
12