Impossible Odds

Story Info
Femdom - A post-apocalyptic world where only females rule.
1.6k words
3.88
12.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talk about them odds, possibilities and permutations. Well, what are the chances of eradication of human life from our planet? People will surprise you with their speculations. Some will say a couple million years more to come, while some will forecast within this century- a bunch of natural disasters with enough magnitude to wipe out the entire population.

People had their guesses, but none of it came true. Apparently, I was the one sole survivor from this goddamn apocalypse. Can you imagine some random fucking virus engulfing nations and countries? The fun part of it was- it only targeted the stronger sex. All the Females went unharmed. Mother Nature might have felt the need to indict mankind for all its crimes before it was too late. How was I spared is an interesting story. I was fucking stoned on a designer drug, that I had invented and it surprisingly proved an antidote to this airborne sickness and just at the right time too. It caught up to each meat suit that carried a ball sack. People were ripped off from their lives in a blink of a second. All you had to do was breathe into the air and you'll fall victim to this shrewd, monstrous infection.

Planet is safe now, but where are all the males? I have never thought I might one day become an extinct species myself. That's what a fucking odd could do.

As time passed, I learned that people or let's address them as women from here on, have become fully aware of their sexual counterparts being taken away. I for one was being looked upon as a prey in their sexually hungry eyes. They would have killed each other for a piece of me. I was under hiding in an old lady's apartment. Things after a long time had gotten a bit organized as the law and administration was framed. Some women who had initially spotted me gave me away and I became a wanted fugitive. They wanted to do research on me and possibly force me into multiple sexual intercourses in order to yield more of my kind.

It was when the police raids had reached my neighbourhood, I decided to flee away. I put on a hoodie and left the place during 3:17 am, while the old woman was still asleep.

I was thinking hard, where to go. I stole a car and drove it for like four fucking hours before reaching Minnesota at my sister's place. She was taken by surprise that I was still alive and was the only male to have survived the virus.

I didn't knew she will sell me away as there was this huge reward against my whereabouts. She had slipped something in my drink and when I was awake, I found myself locked in a cell. The lockup was pretty girlish. My cell had a pink wallpaper and all the female cops wore black skirts and white t-shirts as uniform.

"They will take you away tomorrow, till then you oughta share what you've got." A female voice came from my back and I turned my neck to spot four cops coming in my direction. They were all pretty hot I must admit. I tried to run away as soon as they had opened my cell but couldn't, there were a couple of 6'4 amazons outside who grabbed me and took me inside my cell.

One of cops from earlier slapped me hard and caught my neck. Another one of them took my denim off to reveal my cock.

"Here it is, the most valuable thing in the world, let me taste it". She said before swallowing my erected cock till her throat. They were switching turns to suck my dick, sometimes a couple of them joined together and one of them licked my balls while another gagged herself onto my cock.

The amazons too joined the party and it ended with me fucking all six of those sexually crazy monsters. One of the amazon swallowed my cum and the other one kissed me hard afterwards, leaving her lipstick mark all over my face.

They gave me lunch and I slept for some time then again when I woke, they all raped me like some animal, leaving their lip-gloss and even biting marks on my neck and abdomen.

The day passed and it was time for me to be shifted to the medical research facility. I was taken in a Jeep by two seemingly high ranked officers who were in charge of my transfer. I was sitting in between them. One of them placed her hand on my thighs and reached for my cock. I got erected and in no time, I was fucking her nicely shaped ass. The other one also begged me to fuck her but was cut away in between by her colleague.

"Jane, he is our guest. Don't be greedy, your time will come soon."

I was not taken to some research facility, I was kidnapped by these girls who were imposters.

They took me to their place and it was packed with hell lot of women. Ugly, beautiful, average, tall, midget. Any kind of pussy you can ever imagine, you can find at this place. It looked like I was being used as a service in order to satisfy these women.

I was locked inside a room. Two gorgeous women entered and one of them who was a little chubby asked me my name. I told her, it's none of her goddamn business.

"It sure is mister, you're gonna be the father of my child after all", and she jumped on me like a leopard dives onto his prey. After smooching me several times she started sucking my cock. She seemed like a real pro at this. Her friend started licking my feet and sucking my toe. They were quite a pair- one super dominant and the other one massively submissive. They were fighting for the same cause though. However, seconds before when I was about to spray my jizz all over their wet pussy an alarm rang and my kidnappers broke in carrying a gun.

"Time is over girls", they were yelling.

"But we were just about to be blessed," Said the chubby girl.

"Rules are rules sweetheart now give me your money and get the fuck out of here before I shoot your pussy."

I was given a Viagra and a couple more pills to expand my sexual drive to provide more satisfaction to their customers.

I was intending to escape during the night, when everyone was asleep. They had not locked me up, in fact I was lying down on the bed in between two naked bodies who belonged to my kidnappers. One of them was snoring and the other one had her legs on top of mine and it seemed like a clutch which I had to gently break. I slowly tried to push her heavy leg away but I couldn't succeed. The snoring girl woke up all of a sudden and went off to drink water or whatever. I was pretending to appear sleeping. She returned and got a bit jealous with her friend as she had me in control. She snatched me off from her grip and took me into hers. Fortunately her friend didn't woke up as suspected earlier. She slept and started snoring after sometime, I tried to break free from her and succeeded this time.

I sneaked my way out through the window and ran away till I could get hold of a vehicle. It was a SUV. I was naked so I thought to break into a mall to get myself some clothes. There was this security girl sleeping on a chair. She woke up and started looking. I had already put the clothes on and was running away to my vehicle. She must have seen me, she ran towards me with a gun in her hand and shouted "Stop where you are". I froze and stopped dead. She came over near me and almost collapsed while looking at me. "So you're the one in demand", she smiled and took me to her home on the gunpoint.

She sat on a chair and asked me to take off her boots, which I did.

"Sniff my socks prick", she commanded with a gun held in her hands.

She was okay looking and had a sexy figure.

I sniffed her socks, they were literally reeking.

She asked me to take them off as well. I obeyed.

She forced her bare feet in my face, smothering my nose.

"Lick it, dog".

I started licking this brunette's feet.

She stuck her finger in my ass as soon as I had finished sucking her toes.

She then planted her heavy lips on mine and smooch raped me for what it seemed like ten fifteen minutes. She then asked me to lick her asshole. I gave her a rim job and fucked both her pussy and ass. After cumming in her vagina, she pissed on me and locked me with handcuffs.

Here I was back to square one, captured by another one of them. I thought, if I could somehow steal her gun, then maybe I can survive these mishaps. She called the police shortly after that and I couldn't plan anything. This time the real cops came and took me straight to the medical facility.

I have been locked in here as a subject of study for more than 6 years now, not a single day has passed where I wasn't raped by the nurses and medical staff members. They also bring in their relatives and friends to fuck me. I now wish, I hadn't been born.