Impossible Threesome Dream

Story Info
How I succeeded in reaching my incredible threesome.
6.6k words
3.6
30.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mine is a special story, and a long one too. You must be patient and be really interested to keep on reading. 22 is too old to have sex for the first time with a girl. That was my case. I was probably too shy and girls didn't seem to be attracted by me. In general, there were no places where young people could have sex at that time. So I had time to explore my own body. Masturbations, caresses, strokes, self-licking and so on. Yet, I've never been gay and it was only a sexual issue for me, I mean nothing sentimental.

But repeated masturbation soon became insufficient. I discovered I didn't appreciate only caressing my buttock and masturbating. So I tried all kinds of objects including vegetables. The idea of being fucked by a man never dawn on my mind. In the mentality there, a man fucks and isn't fucked. A boy who had passive sex was gay and condemned by society, a damnable sin. It was out of the question.so, I lost so much time!

There were friends of mine I found attractive sexually and that I wished to fuck because they looked somewhat feminine. I always imagined myself in the active part and I could kiss the on the mouth. Very much attracted but the masculine ass. But nothing of that sort ever occurred either. Being fucked by one of them had never been my wish at the time.

Then I remember, when I was as old as 26, a casual encounter came near, looking dizzy. He tried to touch my ass, joking at the same time. I knew he most likely wanted to fuck, or to have sex. This intention offended me greatly. "Does he take me for a gay, or what?" I abhorred the idea of getting near a cock. So, I reacted violently. I wish I had been more mature and wiser. At the time, I didn't even reflected on the matter. My desires for girls were probable stronger. So much time had elapsed in my life before I could touch a girl, I had to prove that I was a man first. I probably wanted to catch up. It'd have been my first time with a guy. Still today I don't understand how I could have discarded such an opportunity. Another time a guy followed me. He was driving and had stopped along my side and wanted us to meet. I was offended again and he came and knocked at my door. He talked to me behind the door and I told me I didn't want to meet him. I guess, there was something feminine in my youth which attracted men.

I got married and forgot about my inner and unvoiced desires until my wife got pregnant. For a short period of time, I found myself alone at home and strange desires woke up and thrived hard to be expressed. My fascination for a cock just popped up from nowhere. I realized that the prospect of holding one excited me, I wanted to suck, and to feel I'm been fucked. It was like a light coming down on me.

All that time had passed by and it was only at almost thirty that I finally accepted it would be great to be fucked, not with objects of all kinds but also using vegetables now, but by a real fleshy man's prick moving in and out by itself in my ass. But it was so difficult at the time to find someone willing to do that. I contacted by letter a young guy I had met during a bus trip, but unfortunately he didn't answer. I was desperate and had to rely on my objects, not even a dildo.

Time went by again. I met some other young guys but I was so clumsy that when I tried to go further I couldn't voice my desire, and each time I talked about fucking the guys thought I wanted to fuck them and refused. Though I had accepted the idea, I still couldn't voice it. I couldn't say I wanted to be fucked, and not to fuck.

Three or four years later, I got in touch with a guy older than me and we met in his office when it was closed to the public. I could for the first time have a cock in my mouth and I really enjoyed it. In fact, he wanted to be fucked. So I started fuck him hoping he would put his cock in me too. But after we had ejaculated at the same time, his prick went drooping and he couldn't fuck me. As time was running out we had to part. He just had no intention to fuck me. I was so disappointed, wondering when the day would come to feel a hot cock in my ass. Still, though I yearned to be fucked, I never I would kiss a man. My trend stayed a sexual issue, not sentimental.

Then little by little began my fantasy to see my wife being fucked. Maybe, it was also because I wanted to get near to a thick cock. Unfortunately, she's not the shy kind of wife but her strict education, without being religious made her a strict person in this field. She is naturally aggressive and has always got violent reactions to everything unconventional, and transgression of the least kind. Though she has a beautiful body and nice boobs, her outward appearance make of her the most ordinary person you could imagine, and you wouldn't see her if you weren't looking for her. Yet, after so years of marital life, I had managed to introduce porn films in our lives that we both enjoyed. Later, I even bought a dildo that we played with but that she found too big. And she blamed for not asking her advice as regards the size.

Yet, while watching our films, I had noticed that FFM relations made her wet, to the same extent as a penetration did. Maybe I should have tried to propose that choice first. But this subject was kind of taboo. She had always been so rude to men being gay that it was as hard for her to reveal the slightest tinge of homosexuality. We were younger when I proposed to swap. My pretence was to make her less jealous in general. So I told her but, no, she wouldn't. She couldn't understand this unnatural and abnormal behaviour of mine. She even rejected the idea violently. I think inwardly and involuntarily she had sworn she was not a deviant person, and had I known the proper way to bring her and us to may goal, I might have succeeded. But I so clumsy and awkward.

How often when she went out to a friend's, I imagined the friend's husband driving her home at sunset, and the discussion that would lead him to fuck her in the car in front of our house before she gets out. He had problems with his wife and we didn't know the reasons. So, I imagined the conversation he could have with her and that turned me on violently and I masturbated:

-You can't imagine where our problems come from!

-To tell you the truth, I have no idea at all, she replied.

-It's so stupid, he answered. I've never heard of such a thing.

-As what? she enquired.

-She doesn't want to have sex with me anymore, coz she says I'm too big! Too big? Have you ever heard of such a thing?

-No, I confess never. She replied.

-I don't know how other men are, but I can't understand. I'm really normal. I can assure you, he said playfully.

-Sure! Well may be you should try and go at it more gently.

-You know, I've been patient. And believe me I do take the necessary time.

-Maybe you only think you are patient but you aren't.

-You could be a good teacher, and a philosopher he said jokingly. You could tell me more about patience with women.

-You know men and women are different, she replied.

-I can assure you I'm patient and caring but she keeps blaming me for being too big, he continued casually.

-Well, talk about it frankly, and tell her your distress.

-We've spent hours discussing. Well, let me show you so you can give me a woman's opinion

-Oh no, she answered. Don't. I'm not an expert in the matter, you know.

Pretending not to have heard her answer, he had pulled it out suddenly and said:

-You don't need to be an expert. Just a woman's opinion! Tell me it's not big, is it! he said light-heartedly!

-Please, you need not...Hum!... Well...I wouldn't say that. She gasped after having seen the thick piece of breath-taking meat

-Really! You can see it, it's not so big. You don't seem fearful by it, do you? And it's neither so hard as she pretends! Tell me the truth, he said jokingly.

-And worse still because of her, He continued in a pitiful tone, my little friend here hasn't had sex for almost two months. I'm obliged to masturbate. Would you accept that in you couple!

She was taken aback but the friendly thing was there and this kind of talk was bound to have an impact on some one's body. She not being insensitive, the quick glimpse she had had of it and the enticing opportunity of such a beautiful presence was alluring. And I imagined it had turned her on to see another man's dick for the first time, and so near her! He notice she seemed to take pity on it. She didn't know whether she should ask him to hide it or to keep it still exposed there a little more so she could see it longer.

-I can see you understand my problem. Some person would find my best friend attractive, don't you think so?

-Probably, she flushed when she realised where he wanted to go.

-Please tell me, isn't your husband like me, no? He asked good-humouredly.

-No, she answered, he is much smaller.

-My! And, he is your only man! So you mustn't know what it is to feel a bigger man's sex in you?

She had to confess, she didn't

-If you would take pity on my old friend in agony here, maybe it would be an opportunity to try, no?

Then, I imagined he skilfully seduced her in the same strain and persuaded her to touch. And she didn't have to confirm it was hard. She could see it was, straight, heavy and hard. Then she would hesitatingly pat. And it was too late to go back. They were alone, he was a nice guy and his cock was shining as if it were appealing to her. Nobody would know. I figured he placed his big cock on the wheel, telling her he was sure it wouldn't hurt her as it did his wife. My wife was different from her friend and liked it big and wanted it to hurt

-Common! Let's have a try he said pulling gently her arm towards him and lightly kissing her hair.

Finally, naïve or pretending to be so, she calmly hauled herself to be in the proper position. He smoothly pulled down her pants, softly licked and sucked her ass long before he let her sit on it. But unfortunately this dream never came true. Later, I made lots of this same kind of scenario in my mind but not a single one came true.

Then probably the upbringing of our kids kept my mind busy. But the idea of seeing her being fucked by another guy and myself being fucked too never left me. Almost 15 years later, I invented a story and dared tell it to her. I told her I was so upset and woken up by a strange dream which violently turned me on, I couldn't breathe. In my dream, I said, we were having sex with another couple. The guy had a tremendous dick and the girl was not doing much except showing her open asshole to me. I was stroking it. But, I told her what turned me on was when she, my wife, stroked his engine. Her hands looked so beautiful and exciting with her finger nails dark brown. The sharp contrast with her white skin, I told her, devastatingly made me crazy. I told her after she had put his private part in her mouth she asked me to put it inside her cat. So with my help the guy penetrated her slowly all the length of a 8-inch shaft. At first the story of this dream seemed to excite her and she even said it was an exciting topic to talk about! But immediately, when I told her I could try to find someone if she accepted the idea of trying, she got real angry, like I was an unbalanced person. She violently told me off. All the time after this, I couldn't help thinking of the fantasy of seeing her being fucked.

In my fantasy, I wanted her to be active, more than she was in life. I wanted her to be the person that she was not. Not an ordinary woman but sexy, provokingly dressed, with high-heeled shoes. I would have her wear tight black dress, tie he hair up and a black lace around her neck. I wanted her to kiss him like she does to me, to pat his dick without being asked and to take the lead. She would take the initiative of riding his cock. I imagined how she looked at me while doing all this, asking for approval. I also imagined she would moan and plead to be fucked hard in the ass, so hard she would not stop asking. All these fantasies invaded me and drove me crazy. I imagine telling her how I wanted her to be and express to intention to film the action, for us to see ourselves later when we would be alone.

Years sped by again and I had been so rudely told off that I couldn't dare ask her any more. One day, she told me she couldn't understand how I could have such ideas. I grasped the opportunity to tell her that all I know is that merely imagining her holding another man's dick turned me madly on. While I was fucking her in the mouth, I told her to imagine it was another guy. She was so angry and scolded me again rudely. Telling me she was not an animal. That all I wanted was to humiliate her.

I played my trump card. As she had once told me she thought she had gone beyond the nirvana only thrice with me. I told her it wasn't normal in a life and talked of G-spot. I found all sorts or arguments: a young man was vigorous, tireless and a thick dick would rub easier against the G-spot. Thus she would infallibly reached that summit she had known only thrice with me. But she would not be persuaded and became more and more aggressive. She even told me:

"And if I ask you to accept being fucked by a man, you surely wouldn't accept. It's most humiliating for a man. So it would to me. No, I won't play that game, forget it!"

I told her I wouldn't be humiliated, nor could I refuse if I had asked her to allow another man to fuck her. Then she concluded, I must be gay. In her mouth, it was an unacceptable and cruel insult. She ordered me to destroy our porn videos and the dildo too, coz they polluted my mind. Which I have not done. I used the dildo for my own use to be ready, should she happen to change her mind one day. So I decided to stop asking her for good.

I tried to read books about telepathy to influence her mind. After much training, I even succeeded to make her come while she was asleep. I kept telling her in her sleep that some guy was massaging her, from her feet upward. I suggested to her sleeping mind that the man was massaging her cunt and finally ended with fucking her. He drilled her fast before exploding. Meanwhile she had started breathing quicker and quicker, gasping until she suddenly woke up breathless. Then she gently fell asleep as if nothing was the matter. I managed this thrice to reach the same goal and thrice it worked and it woke her up panting. The third time she told me:

"Strange...you know. I often...I don't know why.. well, no... nothing"

She wouldn't go any further and jumped to another subject. My efforts to have her decide in my favour by telepathy never worked. I even got exhausted trying and trying hard to tell her in her sleep to accept, that it was beneficial for our relationship and so on... but nothing worked. I let everything drop, hopeless.

I tried to find a cock by myself and had more success alone. I met some nice guys who fucked me, and we fucked. Thanks to the web, I discovered there were so many married men who wanted to have sex with other guys. My dildo helped me much.

While joking, our kids one day said they thought in sexual field their father must be more of a rascal than their mother. My wife seemed to be surprised by the remark and probably vexed too. I can't tell how much time passed by, but it seemed an eternity. One day, when I was almost desperate masturbating, fantasying after watching films of threesome alone in my solitary pleasurable nook, and being fucked from time to time by a guy, she asked me if I thought she was frigid. Her first boyfriend with whom she never had sex had once told her so. I decided to let her talk, saying 'no! Well, except that you wouldn't go beyond what is normal".

Then my temples started beating violently. Could she have been thinking of the threesome I've had always been longing for? No, that couldn't be possible. Then she told me she had been thinking a lot these days well (months or years). She said she had been reviewing her ideas and too strict frame of mind. She said she wished she had a woman friend with whom she could have talked of certain things, sort of having someone else's advice. I refrained from telling her the subject was turning me on. I was crazy about a well-deserved threesome. Then on her own, she told me she was thinking it would not be so bad idea after all. She had never known another man but me. So she asked me how I would proceed if she accepted. What had happened to her.?

I was so excited my heart pounded and would have broken my chest. I told her that if she was willing, I would put an ad on the net to look for someone, over 18 and under 25 though we were in the fifties, and most importantly someone with a big cock. We took time to talk about this project. I told her what I wanted from this relationship, that I wanted her to be active, more than she was in life. She seemed to be excited talking of all this. While expecting this great moment I told her I wanted her to be the person that she was not. Not an ordinary woman but sexy, provokingly dressed, with high-heeled shoes. I would have her wear tight black dress, tie he hair up and a black lace around her neck. I wanted her to kiss him like she does to me, to pat his dick without being asked and to take the lead. She would take the initiative of riding his cock. All these things were in my fantasy as I told you before.

I told her I would film all the scenes because I wanted to remember how she would look at me while doing all this, asking for approval. In my fantasy, I had imagined she would moan and plead to be fucked hard in the ass, so hard she would not stop asking. So I told her I wanted her to ask for ass fucking. All these fantasies had been invaded me for so long and had driven me crazy. The film of our sexual games would be for the long winter nights, for us to see ourselves later when we would be alone.

Then we started studying the mails together and photos we received from the young guys who answered. There were many of them. This activity wildly turned us on and we had sex every day. Finally we chose one who corresponded to what we were looking for. Young, well-built and respectful, hygiene and willing to do what I wanted and not more.

We would skype with the guy and accept him only if we liked him both. I wanted him to make an HIV test coz I wanted him to fuck my wife without a condom. I knew while skyping the guy would show us his dick and would also ask to see my wife naked. There my wife wouldn't accept and the guy wouldn't understand. Hopefully, I convinced the guy and I skyped alone with him. He accepted not to see my wife except in a few photos. I told him I wanted to be fucked too and my wife didn't know I did. I could see he really had an impressive dick. Mine is thin and short and his was perfect. I talked about my video cam too and he didn't mind. So the day was to come when I would at last see my dream come true. And my wife would at last know what it was to have a real big dick inside.

We often rented a flat at the sea side during our holidays about 200 km from our place. He accepted to there, to this no man's land. We went there the day before, on Friday to have time to think and talk about it. So many questions came to our minds that we hadn't thought of before and that had to be answered. Should we fuck in the morning? In the afternoon? How long would it take? How many times should we expect him to fuck and what would we do when it would be over? Were we to allow him to spend the night with us? But, we didn't want him to become too intimate and know things about us. So we thought the best time of the day would be in the afternoon. We knew he would also drive about 100 km to get to the place and would arrive in the morning tired. So the afternoon was ok. He would not stay for the night. I gave him my mobile and dated him on Saturday after lunch.

12