Impossible Threesome Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had offered her to drink one little drop of daiquiri. She can't stand alcohol but one drop would give her more courage. Then, I had massaged her so her body would be brilliant and shining against her black dress. She had tied her hair as I desired at the top of her head and put on her make-up. She looked like a real Chinese doll, dressed all in black. So her white skin was lighting and she was irresistibly and appealingly sexy. That was the first time she was wearing so short and tight a dress and high heel, with so much make up. She was another woman, and as excited as I was. If I had put my hands in her pussy, it would have been dripping and flowing with her natural lubricant. I told her I would like her not to put on panties but she refused. Being too shy she didn't want to be considered as a whore.

He called at half past twelve pm sharp. I went down to meet him. He was about 21, tall, muscled and warm voice and looked sporty, well educated, polite, young and sweet. All these details are important. I was easy with him and conversation was friendly. I had to talk to him to remind him things we would like to do. I told him to be gentle, sweet, no violent actions or words. I reminded him my wife was an honest mother doing something I wanted her to do. I reminded him wanted him to fuck me as well, and that while I would be fucking her, in the end. He would go at it slowly, and discreetly so my wife could accept it as a natural consequence of our sex game.

We took the lift together. It was on the fifth floor and when we soon reached the room, I tapped lightly saying it was me. She didn't open immediately. I had told her to start the camera which I had suitably placed on the table facing the place where we would fuck. And when she did open the door hesitatingly, I saw how agreeably he was impressed. She smiled also when she saw his candid face. He was probably thinking of the chance he was having to be able to fuck such a beautiful Asian woman. I asked them to sit on the same sofa, facing me. I could see the red light of the camera on the table blinking to my satisfaction. Everything was in place. He was aware of my intention to shoot our games.

As I said already, my camera had to be on. I didn't want to miss all these first and new reactions of ours. The way she would look at him and the way he would. We were all so shy and awkward, and my wife still more. So I proposed a drink, sort of breaking the ice. I was turned on when I saw my wife smiling to me and opening lightly her legs so I could see she had no panties on. I saw her vagina surmounted by the short tuft of brown hairs. So great! But how would we start?

As I wanted so much to see her surprise on her face when she would see his dick. So I asked him if he could show us the promise. Being so young he seemed shy. I had to lean and help him a little to unbutton his trousers. My wife wouldn't dare though I wished she did. When the monstrous engine popped up in force and heavily, I watched the face of my wife and knew she was remarkably excited. I also saw the extraordinary sun tower shining bright in the middle of his legs, the head marvellously shining, and each of the veins alongside bulging. I told him again he didn't have to be shy and to get close to her. He finally dared put his left arm around her shoulders, and stopped to move. I told him he could gently kiss her cheek. He obeyed.

This masculine presence so near her made my wife deliciously sigh after breathing in profoundly. Little by little, he started kissing her more passionately. She couldn't move her arms like they were lifeless. But she seemed to have forgotten I wanted her to lead the actions. Though she kept gently moaning under his kisses, I thought she had swooned. Then she tried unconsciously instinctively to reach for his lips. I was tremendously aroused. He pulled out easily my wife's boob and licked them before he ate them up more voraciously than I usually do. He left no place untouched by his burning lips.

Now, he became more daring and it was time for him to suck her. He lowered his body, kissed her belly and slipped smoothly between her legs which he spread firmly apart. He looked at her pussy lovingly and hungrily. It was as if I was seeing it for the first time. It was pink and wide opened, facing another man than me for the first time. He dropped lots of small kisses on her clitoris before licking. Then he sucked it, aspired and held it for some time between his lips and his teeth probably. Which made her cry out of joy. He seemed to really like my wife private part. It was my fear because some men hate this. He loved it, he was perfect and was eating her up with gluttony, greediness. Then he slowly pulled his body backwards so he could lie on his back. He held her hands and dragged her towards him so his cock could be near her face. It was clear he wanted her to suck him now.

It was as if I was having sex with another woman. I saw her through his eyes and thus discovered each parcel of her body for the first time. It was a good deal to me. A man is never satisfied with only one woman. When he kissed her, I discovered she had a beautiful mouth, the skin of her face was so soft. I had never realised that before or else I had forgotten I had such a pretty wife.

She sat up and unexpectedly held his dick lovingly in her soft hands, stroking up and down gently as if she was masturbating him. It filled both her hands. Her admiring eyes stayed on it for a long time. I knew she was appreciating that exceptional moment. First she licked gently the head, long and slow before she tried putting it in her mouth. Like many Asians she has a small mouth and I feared it would be problematic her but he seemed to be so patient, forbearing. He continued so gently at it and he groaned out his soul. She went down until half of it was inside her mouth, but it was too long and big and she couldn't go further. I knew shouldn't reach his pelvis with her lips. She naturally played with it, going up and down with her mouth holding it tight. He moaned and groaned again with pleasure. Her mouth was full with this thickset prick. Each time she pushed downwards he seemed to try gently to make it go further. She realized that with some effort, it would. So she held her breath, and down it went each time some centimetres deeper. I really enjoyed it when he pulled himself out and thrusted in, it seemed to take so much time to come out of her mouth and it gave me such a delightful feeling.

Then he placed her on her back with both her legs up and apart. So I could see everything, the softness of her skin, her ass and the whole of her pussy ready to receive this big and thick dick. I was behind him. He understood I wanted to see his cock entering. So he bent forward so that I could see his balls and shaft. The scene was magnificent! I didn't want him to enter immediately. This moment had to last for eternity. It was the first time my wife was to be filled in by a dick other than mine; inside her beautiful pussy and right in front of my eyes. His cock was pointing towards the sky so he had to push it downwards forcefully. It seemed so heavy, like made of iron, shifting lazily from left to the right. It touched her clitoris at its base. And he swept it up and down all its length against it. My wife whimpered and whined.

Then I took his dick in one hand and with the other one I plunged my fingers inside her vagina. All was like liquid, soft and flowing. It was in between the end of matter and the beginning of emptiness, at the crossroad between the death of solid and the birth of liquid. I guess heaven must be of the same smoothness, and this sensation was so delicious. That was where I wanted to place the huge tower in my hand. And to see it go down and in as slowly as possible. I moved the nut round the entrance, left right, round without letting it in. Then I placed the head in front and let it slide in slowly. He moved slow first and started drilling hard. After lots of moans and groans from them, and my licking my lips, he decided to change position.

She seemed to remember I wanted her to be active. So she kissed him on the mouth continually, and chose to stand astride him perpendicularly, so that his prick would soar in straight. I wanted this moment also to last. I held her by the waist to make her steady. I removed his dick quick and put it in my mouth to moisten it. When I had seen enough of what I wanted, I moved back and let the huge instrument work its way in and out slowly. He moaned and she whined loudly. She was gasping in front of me. I couldn't help licking her asshole, entering my tongue, all its length, devouring it. Then, I delicately slipped in one finger then, two, and then three to make her ready for mine.

Then it was time for me to enter. I had been withholding my sperm from going out for too long. It was time I ejaculated and take pleasure. So I climbed on the sofa behind and dexterously place my small prick in position against her asshole. He was on his back, going up and down fast and furious. I slowly entered, yes, I did this with a profound sigh. I tried to imagine how she felt but could not. With one dick in my ass when I had myself fucked, my pleasure was great; now with two dicks inside her, it must have been heavenly. We two men moved in convergence in her in for some time until I ejaculated inside her and yelled.

He still had not finished and tried all the positions I dreamed of, in front, from the back, sideways and drilled energetically untiringly all the time. What I loved was the way he held her by both shoulders she couldn't move, but sighed and cried with joy! They were both shining with perspiration. Their constant moves made them sweat healthfully. When they were sideways, I heard my wife repeating in a complaining tone what was bound to turn me on most. Yes, she remembered what I had asked her:

-Fuck me in the ass please! Please do! I'm sure I would have ejaculated again.

Though I had been inside her ass a moment earlier, he was so big, I thought it would hurt. But he was so skilful in spite of his young age. He carefully licked her asshole as a child relishing his ice cream. He licked it as a snail pace long before he started putting one finger first. Then two fingers went in, then three. He lay the glans of his dick against her asshole and took the time needed to push in. He was attentive to the sound she made and each it seemed to hurt, he stopped for some time breathing and to let her also breathe until everything was inside, finally.

I really feared I wouldn't know what to do after I had ejaculated, but in fact I kept myself busy caressing, kissing her and licking her whenever I could. And she took pleasure in my intervention. So I continued and watched.

When he had finished, his dick became soft and lay innocently on his belly. My wife always told me she loved my dick when it was at rest. I knew she would do something at the sight of the appetizing and fleshy friend. She got near it, licked it abundantly, lifted skilfully it with her tongue by going all round with it and finally swallowed it in her mouth. Almost a minute later, I saw it straighten up again slowly but surely. He needed no help to start fucking again in different positions. As long as he had energy to do it and he was strong and vigorous. It surprised me.

I decided to take my camera and shoot all actions at different angles and close up and not take part now in the actions. Kind of immortalising the moments and positions. After having fucked her, down and on the left on the right behind and in front he made me sign to put aside my camera. He suddenly started to suck me, which was not in our plan. My prick filled in with blood as it turned me on. He then showed me the way in. Her pussy had been widened by his assaults, and my dick fluttered inside like a flag in the wind.

Then I slowly felt the warm head of his prick against my asshole. I was ready and had prepared myself with the dildo in the morning and I had put some cream. I seemed to be wide open and longed for something to enter me. I pushed inside my wife, and he pushed into me, I pushed again and he pushed too and so on for some time until he ejaculated.

We all went to the bathroom to have a shower and had a drink in bed. His dick was lying heavily on his skin and soft. Surprisingly again my wife couldn't help playing with it with her tongue, trying to lift it from his belly before she swallowed it in her mouth while it was still soft and meaty. She unhurriedly sucked him all the length of his dick, she really was like a child eating an ice cream. Licking, savouring the taste of it. But he couldn't bear that game for long and was aroused. I saw his amazing dick spring up again and she wouldn't let out and continued relishing as if she wanted to pump out the juice. Suddenly he hurried to stand up. He most certainly was an addict of porno films and had seen guys ejaculating on their partners' face. That what he was at. And we hadn't planned this. He placed his dick right over my wife's nose and masturbated. He was so long that he seemed to rub only the butt end. Quicker and quicker. He panted and it wasn't difficult to see he was coming. I didn't know the quantity of sperm was directly proportional to the size of one's balls. I learned it then. My wife had gently placed her face in the direction of his dick's mouth. She closed her eyes like one would do under a shower or in the rain. His semen came flooding out in such an important volume, it was as if it wasn't going to stop. He sprayed her face and body like heavy rain. All this time the scene gave me a tremendous pleasure. She waited until it was over to spread the thick liquid all over her face and body. I never had thought my wife would have taken pleasure in such action.

Then followed the greatest moments of pleasure in our lives. We spent the time between fucking, showering, short rest, quenching our thirst and a little talking. To our great surprise, he fucked my wife almost nine times in the same afternoon. It was incredible. My God! How resistant this young guy was, to our greatest pleasure. He was really great, a real godsend for our first time. At sunset, we said goodbye, it was really great. My wife was not disappointed and I love her all the more for this experience. I had been more than patient and was rewarded. I wouldn't have left this world serenely without trying this both earthly and heavenly experience. We slept wonderfully that night.

12