Impregnated by the Giant Insect

Story Info
Researcher is attacked and impregnated by her latest find.
6k words
4.44
203k
370
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Excerpts from Stephanie's Research Diary

August 12: Today, at the base of a tree, Jacob found a nest with a completely new species of beetle. It's large enough to fill up most of the palm of my hand. They occasionally release a small dose of a sweet-smelling pink pollen-like substance. Jacobson inhaled most of a dose when he first found them, which prompted him to call the rest of us over. After 12 hours of observation, he's exhibiting no side-effects, leading us to tentatively rule the pollen harmless. Thank Christ, too - each member of the team has inhaled some over the course of the day. I know this is very unorthodox, especially for the discovery of a brand new species of insect, but I have authorised each team member to each keep one insect and take them all home with us tomorrow so that we can learn more about it. Something about its physiology - its psychedelic red-and-black swirls on its upper shell, its curious nature, or the strange pink pollen it sprays - whatever it is, something about it tells me it'll be a very interesting specimen to study.

August 15: The team is settled back home now, each of us smuggling an insect through customs. I should feel guilty, but the scientific value of this creature can't be overstated. I haven't heard much of anything from the other 8 members of my team, but so far my observations have been incredible. I've been feeding the creature mostly on instinct since we arrived home on the 13th. Its diet consists of vegetation - I've been experimenting slightly, and it's happy with garden variety leaves, but I've also fed it grass, lettuce, broccoli, and even grated carrots. It's happily eaten everything I've put in front of it.

Oh, and one minor detail - the creature grows exponentially. It's about the size of a Beagle now. I'm embarrassed to even be typing this out, but I've actually begun to treat it as though it's a puppy - I've been petting it, talking cutsey to it, asking it if it's hungry and such. Strange behaviour, but harmless enough, I think. The funny thing is, the insect almost appears to be responding positively to this treatment - using both its mandibles and its mouth, it responds to my talking and affection with a clicking and popping manner. At this stage, I can't tell if it's attempting to communicate affection in a similar way to a dog, or if it's just responding to stimuli like noise and touch. I also don't have enough data to determine if there is any sort of meaningful pattern to the insect's "dialogue".

Though I can see markings on its shell indicating the presence of wings, my insect seems quite content to walk throughout my house. I've begun to theorise that the pollen is similar to a musk, used to mark territory rather than to paralyse or poison predators or prey. It's been spraying the musk throughout my house, and often on me. At this point, I just kind of grin and bear it. At least it's making the house smell nice.

***

Stephanie saved the Word document and swivelled her chair away from the computer's glowing screen. At her feet, she saw the creature to which she was becoming increasingly attached. She bent over and picked it up. It clicked-and-popped happily as she started gently caressing its glossy shell, tracing her fingers over the red swirls, then the black. It crawled up her stomach and made its way up to her chest.

"Ooh, no, not there, please," she winced. For some reason, her breasts had become very sore to the touch over the past week or so. And, perhaps this was just her imagination, but they may have even gotten larger. Nothing about it made sense; she was still 3 weeks away from her next period, and Lord knows she couldn't have been pregnant - the last time she'd slept with a guy had been over a year ago.

It's not that she was exactly a stranger to sex, though. It just seemed that ever since she accepted her promotion to a full-time entomologist, Stephanie was just far too focused on her work to actually pursue anything too serious. And, for a girl who enthusiastically studied bugs all day, 26 year old Stephanie was far from the cliched unattractive female scientist. Standing 5'10" tall with silky-but-short very light brown hair, with bright green eyes framed beautifully by her blue cats-eye glasses, Stephanie certainly had her pick of men if she wished. Sure, big tits are always the fashion, but Stephanie was proud that her B-cups were still very perky, despite how much they were aching lately.

Besides, who needs human contact when she and her team could be onto the entomological find of the century? Stephanie hadn't seen anyone to talk to since she arrived home from the jungle two days ago. Not that it really mattered, anyway. She could do all her work online from home, and order pizza while she was at it. That'd been her diet at university for four years; why not go back to it for a week or so, just for nostalgia's sake? It's not as though she needed to lose weight, either - Steph was blessed with one of those figures that stayed slim and sexy no matter what she ate.

Her train of thought was interrupted by her insect pet spraying her with another dose of pollen. "Okay, okay, I get it," she joked. "Feeding time it is."

At the fridge, she discovered she was completely out of plant life to feed it. In fact, the only food she still had was a packet of beef mince that was due to expire tomorrow.

"Fuck it," she decided. "As a fun little experiment, let's see if you're an omnivore or just a herbivore, hey?" Steph opened the packet and placed it on the insect's plate. "Now, if you don't like it, you don't have to eat it, alright? I can just go to the store if you want some more green stuff."

Thankfully for Steph, who was still in her pyjamas at 3PM, her insect ate the entire 500 grams of beef mince in about 10 seconds.

"Well, holy crap," she exclaimed. "You wasted no time there, huh? That's certainly something to note."

The evening of August 15 passed without incident. Stephanie ate her half of the meatlovers pizza and stored the other half for lunch tomorrow. The creature she was studying fell asleep in what had become its usual place at the foot of her bed. By 11PM, she had showered and was climbing into bed, to dream a dreamless sleep.

In the morning, Stephanie decided she didn't really need to go and buy more groceries for her insect - now that she had discovered it was an omnivore, she decided she'd share the leftover pizza with it. She ate her cereal with the now Great Dame-sized creature by her side, clicking-and-popping while she rubbed its back absentmindedly. Once she had washed up, Stephanie changed into her casual clothes but chose to skip the bra - her nipples were just too damn sore today. Maybe she should see a doctor about that soon? Anyway, that can wait; she had so much more of the insect to study.

She led it into the living room. First, she wanted to see how much weight it could carry now that it was standing even with her waist. She climbed onto it like it was a miniature pony and yes - it can withstand the weight of a full-grown woman. But was that really such a breakthrough? Everyone knows that insects can hold many times their own weight, and now her bug was many times heavier than she was. Okay, fine. There was no scientific value in riding the bug, but it was just damn funny.

Hopping off the insect, Stephanie stood over it, pondering what to investigate next. Whatever else she had planned for the day, however, was immediately cancelled when the insect raised up on to its four hind legs and stared at her with its black, compound eyes. The time was now. Before she could register the horrible regurgitative sound her insect made, it spat thick, dark green acid onto her. As she ran to the bathroom, she could hear the mess bubbling and dissolving her clothes. Very quickly and very carefully, she stripped out of her shirt and her jeans, throwing them into the bathtub.

"Oh fuck oh fuck," she breathlessly whispered in her panic. She studied her naked torso in the mirror, running her hands up and down her body, searching for any sign of the creature's acid eating its way through her skin. Finding and feeling nothing, she breathed a massive sigh of relief. "Well, I'm not going to feed you any more meat, buddy," she said to her insect...wherever it was now. As she waited for her hands to stop shaking, a thought struck her: What if any of the other team members tried to feed meat to their subjects? She'd better warn them, and fast.

Stephanie's concern for her research team's safety outweighing her need to wear clothes, she turned to bolt into her bedroom, where her smartphone was still on the charger. She never made it. Blocking the doorway was the massive insect, of which she was now more than a little terrified. While she jumped massively, she was proud of the fact she didn't scream. "Wow, you startled me there! Oh, and, uh, sorry-" she instinctively covered her breasts with her arms.

The insect scuttled towards her, and despite having just been terrified it was going to kill her, she reached out a hand to pat its black head. It responded with a series of slow pops from its mouthpart.

"There, there," she cooed. "It's okay, I'm not mad at you. It was my silly fault for feeding you meat in the first place."

The creature lifted the outer layer of its shell and unfolded its massive, clear wings and began to hover in front of the beautiful, almost-naked scientist.

"You're flying?! Oh wo-" Stephanie was interrupted by another dose of the bug's sweet pink musk, launched directly into her face. She started coughing as she breathed some of the spores in through her mouth. The insect recognised its opportunity and seized it. Four of its six legs doubled in length, unfolding from its body, and its claws latched forcefully onto her arms and legs, soon numbing and cutting off the circulation in her extremities. Stephanie's coughing fit subsided, and she had just enough time to ask the creature "What-"

The hovering insect threw its huge body mass at the thin human girl, knocking her down to the hard and cold tiles on the bathroom floor. Powerless against the massive, terrifying beast pinning her to the ground, Stephanie could only squirm and watch as the creature's two free legs crept down her naked torso to her cheap cotton bikini briefs. One leg's claws pinched at the cotton, scratching her upper thigh and stomach as it grasped her panties. Thankfully, it didn't even cut her, let alone disembowel her as it could have easily done. The other leg effortlessly sliced through the cotton, then let her panties fall to the ground beside her naked, squirming body.

"No no no, what are you doing to me? Please, please, stop!" She begged the creature, but it ignored her. If it could even understand her in the first place.

Like a plane lowering its landing gear, Stephanie watched with her eyes wide and quickly filling with tears as a hatch on the underside of the creature's abdomen opened and something emerged. Something horrible, something that she knew could only be bad. This new body part was almost like a tentacle. It was black, rough, scaly, prehensile, at least 10 inches in length, thicker than Stephanie's forearm, and - to top it all off - the spear-tip was glistening with a clear lubricant fluid.

"Ple-e-e-ease-" Stephanie sobbed, staring into her creature's eyes. To be raped was bad enough; to be raped by an insect you discovered and raised was another thing entirely.

The creature popped-and-clicked a few times while his cockthing probed towards her pussy and repeatedly failed to penetrate her as she squirmed, still fighting for her freedom. He stopped momentarily and opened his mouthparts wide. Stephanie closed her eyes and turned her face away from the creature's gaping maw, tensing her whole body and waiting for the inevitable acid, but it never came. Confused and curious despite her terror, Stephanie opened her eyes just in time to see another of the creature's hidden tentacle-like appendages emerge from its mouthparts. Bright red, 5" in circumference, and infinitely more slimy than its spear-tipped cockthing, the creature's tonguetacle slipped and slimed its way into her mouth and came to a rest just beyond her tonsils

Despite being surprised she wasn'tchoking to death and a little proud that she didn't gag at all, Steph was still determined to fight. She bit down on the tonguetacle as hard as she could, hoping to bite it off and scare the insect off her. Instead, it was like biting down on steel. Hot steel that tasted... sweet. Like, very sweet. Sweet enough that she almost didn't care that she'd probably chipped a tooth on the tonguetacle. The hot-and-sweet fluid was filling her mouth, along with the creature's tongue. If she didn't swallow soon, she was afraid she'd drown. About to be penetrated by the horrible cockthing, at this point Stephanie didn't care what adverse effect this hot sweetness would have on her. So she swallowed, hoping at least for a quick death.

Instantly, tingly warmth filled Stephanie's body. She felt its magic trickle down her throat, down past her stomach and down to her privates. Oh fuck, that's incredible, she thought as she felt her body relax. You definitely need more of that, Steph. She ran her tongue around her insect's tonguetacle, again filling her mouth with more of its nectar. She drank mouthful after mouthful while her mind protested: Wait, hold on, what are you doing? You've studied insects like this; they intoxicate their prey instead of maiming them. Soon, it's going to fuck you with that massive cockthing and you're going to... you're going to fucking love it, aren't you? She felt her pussy tingling more and more, getting wetter and wetter. Her pussy throbbed, aching for something to fill it. And if it happened to be her insect's horrible, spiked, scaly tentacle-ish cockthing? Then so be it.

And so it was: Now that his human creature was sufficiently intoxicated, he resumed his primary objective. Immediately and without warning, it rammed its spiked cockthing into Stephanie's moist, eager pussy. Drunk on nectar, Stephanie watched as the creature thrust its abdomen back and forth, driving its cockthing in and out of her pussy. And holy fuck, did she feel it, too.

Her insect filled her pussy with its thick shaft, far more than she'd ever been filled before. She could feel her muscles being stretched almost to the limit, and with each thrust, she felt the spiky tip of her creature's cockthing slamming without remorse into her cervix. Under normal circumstances, that would cause her pain beyond measure. But there was nothing normal about these circumstances, and she was overwhelmed with pure ecstasy instead. She felt her body begin to fuck the creature back, moving her hips in time with his thrusts, meeting him in the middle and driving his cockthing as far inside her as her anatomy would allow. She felt her perky tits bobbing up and down in rhythm underneath the insect now fucking her, and her sore nipples hardened, sending a confusing but not unwelcome combination of pleasure and pain throughout her breasts.

Stephanie moaned and squealed around his tonguetacle, alternatively gargling and gulping his hot sweetness, feeling it drip down her chin and neck and slide its way down her oesophagus to her stomach. It responded to her enthusiasm by thrusting its cockthing faster and faster while beginning to fuck her mouth with its tonguetacle, pulling it out of her mouth, then driving it back in, deeper and deeper down her throat, peaking at the base of her throat. Stephanie's eyes lolled back in her head as her creature double-fucked her like a rag doll - a rag doll that was pinned to the floor and a hideous fucking insect, at any rate.

Though she was unaware, it had now been over an hour since the insect had first penetrated her. She'd never felt anything like this, and she never wanted it to end. Unfortunately for Stephanie, even giant raping insect monsters have their stamina limit. The creature withdrew its tonguetacle from far down Steph's throat - it wanted her to be at least semi-aware of its climax. She looked down at his cockthing, which now had a number of spherical bulges inside it, like a snake that had eaten some tennis balls. She watched, transfixed, as they slowly made their way closer and closer to the entrance of her pussy. Then, the first one forced its way up the cockthing's shaft, and past her pussy lips. She felt herself stretch beyond reason, and inside her drunk, delirious, horny mind, a single coherent thought formed - It's like giving birth in reverse, and feels so much better - before the orgasm hit. She moaned and writhed in pleasure, laughing and repeatedly screaming the word "yes" into the bathroom, where it soon became hard to tell which was echo and which was still Stephanie's screaming in orgasmic ecstasy. She felt the egg making its way inside her, coming to rest once the cockthing opened and spat out the egg, implanting it inside her womb.

And there were still more bulges to come. Each one granted Stephanie an instant, insane orgasm just as intense as the first. With each implantation, she watched and felt her stomach expand. Though she lost count after the eighteenth eggasm, Stephanie reasoned there must have been close to two dozen eggs implanted inside her, each one the size of two of her fists. Once the creature had finished impregnating her and withdrew its cockthing, she looked about 20 months pregnant with triplets. The creature scuttled away, leaving Stephanie to sober up alone in the bathroom, lying on her back in a muddled pool of intoxicating nectar, saliva, cockthing lubricant, and her pussy's own lubricant. Holy shit, her breasts felt like they were about to explode. Once the feeling returned to her arms and she felt she could use them again, she brought her hands up to her breasts and squeezed her right nipple. Shimmering, deep blue milk shot out of her nipple and landed across the room. That was the last straw for her, apparently: Still lying on her back, Stephanie fainted.

When she came to, it was after dark. Her limbs and her back were stuck to the floor, thanks to the now-dried fluids that coated the floor. When she tried to stand, she stumbled and fell to her hands and knees. She was definitely not used to being pregnant yet. Lacking the confidence to try standing again, Stephanie crawled out of her bathroom in search for the insect, crawling up the walls and turning the light switches on as she needed.

"There you are, my love," she said to him, lying dormant in one corner of the living room. She crawled over to it and caressed its head lovingly, but it appeared to be asleep. "Typical male," she joked to nobody but herself. With nothing better to do, she spent the next 20 minutes or so learning how to stand and balance with her ridiculous new belly. At her best guess, she would say she was about three times the size she was prior to her impregnation. Remarkably, though, she showed no signs of stretch marks, which she knew to be impossible. Chalk that up to another of his powers, I guess, she thought. Eventually, she was able to stand up without wobbling, and was soon walking/waddling her way throughout the house, looking for various odd jobs and tasks to occupy herself. Once she'd tidied up a little, she microwaved her pizza leftovers and drank the entire one litre carton of milk she had left in the fridge.

Checking the time and horrified it was now 2AM, Stephanie dreaded the thought of leaving the house to buy groceries in the morning and seeing somebody she knew while she was in her current...state. Thankfully, she lived in a big enough city that she had a 24-hour supermarket nearby. But, again, her massive pregnant stomach hindered what should've been a simple task. Five minutes searching her wardrobe later, she was "dressed" in some of her old, baggy pyjama pants, a large t-shirt left by one of her exes, and her dressing gown just in case any of her shimmering blue milk leaked from her nipples as she shopped. As she kissed the insect goodbye on its sleeping head, it sleepily released another dose of pollen for her to inhale.

12