Impregnating Alice Ch. 06

Story Info
A change in plan for Alice involving conception.
978 words
4.05
59.9k
9

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers

One day Gabe came to the ranch during the insemination. He watched it, wishing it was his prick going up Alice's cunt. Then he noticed that a little bit of semen was left in the "turkey baster" syringe. A thought dawned on him and he took the syringe with him.

The following day he came back with a scowl on his face. "We've got a problem," he announced grimly to the girls. "I've asked Curt to meet us in an hour." He saw Bobili take the syringe out of the ice bucket. "Don't bother," he said.

When they were all assembled out on the patio, sitting in the sun, he told them the bad news. "I ran a test on Mr. Numbnuts' semen. He's shooting blanks. Whatever he thinks, he's not going to father any children by Alice or anyone else." He paused to let the implications sink in. "His sperm count is so low he might as well use spit."

Alice was devastated. She just sat there, crushed, rolling her hands in her sweater as if her hands were cold. She wanted the money but this was also something she really wanted to do.

Bobili was mad. "Shit almighty! You mean we've gone to all this trouble because this woman-hating wanker blamed his wife for his fertility problems? Bother!"

Gabe nodded. "So it seems."

"Time for Plan B," said Curt. The others looked at him. "I sort of wondered if this was what was happening. The contract that you signed..." he looked at Alice, "did you read it?"

"No," said Alice in a small voice. "I took your word for what was in it."

"And I didn't mislead you," Curt hastened to reassure her. "It's just that I took some precautions that were not necessarily in the narrow interests of my client. First of all, it says that you have to stay here under guard, but it's kind of vague," he smiled slyly, "about what you can and cannot do. It says that you have to get your womb injected with his jism but it really doesn't say that you can't also receive anyone else's. It does not stipulate that this male child has to be genetically related to him -- he just assumes that it does. And best of all -- it's legally unenforceable! Even if he found out later that someone else impregnated you he couldn't make the contract stand up in court or get his money back."

Gabe picked up his drift. "We're going to need to use drastic measures."

The light had gone on in Alice's brain long before he was finished. She was smiling from ear to ear by the time he was finished. Here was a solution to two problems, her impregnation and her male deprivation. Everyone turned to look at her to see what her reaction would be. She slid forward to the edge of her chair, pulled up her skirt and pulled down her panties. Her golden pubes shined in the sunlight. "Come and get me!" she said.

They moved from the patio to the relative comfort of the living room, with its sofa and cushions and rugs. Alice stripped off the rest of her clothes and Bobili, who was only wearing a tank top and shorts, did the same. The men were undressing more slowly. Bobili kissed Alice, who surrendered completely to her and let herself be laid down in preparation for penetration, at long last, and hopefully impregnation.

Alice was so ready.

Alice now lay on the floor on a thick sheepskin rug, breathing heavily in anticipation. Bobili was kissing her nips and stroking her neck, sexing her up for what was coming. Alice was mightily turned on by the idea that this time, of all the hundreds of screwings she had had in her young life, fucking could knock her up. It added a frisson of excitement and anticipation that wasn't there before.

Bobili, too, was turned on like never before. Not only was she sharing in the body of a woman she loved but if everything went well she was taking part in a conception, something that normally doesn't happen between two women.

Bobili traced the contours of Alice's rounded body with her little hands, coming to rest on her tummy. As she gently but firmly pressed on her belly, just above the bone, her other hand slipped between Alice's legs. She spread Alice's slit and took Alice's cuntlips between her fingers, appreciating their delicacy and wetness. She rubbed them slowly and lightly between her fingers and pulled on them until they became a shade darker pink and a little bit puffy. She gently inserted her middle finger into Alice's hole and curved it upward, where she knew Alice's G-spot was, at the same time pushing down on the girl's belly a little more firmly. The very tip of her finger brushed up against a little patch of roughness at the front of Alice's cunt, just behind the bone.

Alice moaned and rose up on her elbows. She threw back her head and her breasts shook. Bobili slowly, deliberately stroked Alice's G-spot while her thumb gently flicked Alice's clit. She leaned over and gave Alice's little inside nips a kiss, wet and sucky. Alice moaned again and Bobili noticed that she was so wet that there were dew drops on her nether lips. Gabe, who was undressing, noticed how tuned Bobili was to Alice's body, how she seemed to know Alice sexually as well as he did. Maybe, Bobili being a woman too, better.

"She's primed," Bobili reported, then kissed Alice on the mouth soulfully. She felt happy that her friend was finally on the road to her goal, and excited for her sexually. By taking responsibility for the foreplay, she felt that she was sharing as a full partner in this sexual adventure.

eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers