Impregnating Alice Ch. 08

Story Info
Alice meets her match in a dangerous man.
2.9k words
4.22
71k
13
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
318 Followers

The next day they tried out Bobili's new system. After sleeping in late and having breakfast in bed, Alice let Bobili fuss over her. Her pelvis ached deep inside from coming but it was a familiar sensation and she wasn't as sore outside as she'd thought she'd be. This was probably as much because of all the manmade lubricant as the aloe vera.

Noon came, a light lunch, and for the rest of the day each of the men came to Alice at a time set by their work schedules. On clean sheets and a soft bed, they made love one at a time, in their own way, taking their time. Afterwards, Alice would rest for a few minutes with her legs up just to be on the safe side. Give the little buggers every fighting chance, was what Bobili said.

Alice felt better taking showers or a swim between her lovers, although she was a little worried that the swimming pool would wash away some semen or that the chlorine would kill the sperm. Sometimes Alice called in Bobili during a break and asked for something special for variety, like a massage with a vibrator or a butt plug. Bobili had her own tricks, however. Although most of the cockwork was going to Alice for the time being, some of the guys were still turned on after their time was up. Bobili happily brought them off a third of fourth time, figuring that by then there wasn't much sperm left for Alice anyway.

Alice was always comfortable being fucked by Gabe or Curt -- they had been doing this for a long time but she had been on the pill before. Now that there was a reason for her to get pregnant, it was an additional thrill, making sex she had always enjoyed even more pleasurable.

Bill and Manuel spiced it up for Alice. Bill was handy with his tool but fairly conventional in his tastes. She liked having sex with him because he stroked her a lot and worshipped her breasts all during the time he was recovering. Sometimes, when he was having trouble getting it up again, she would deep-throat him. He liked it but he would never ask for it. He was too shy.

Manuel was another story. He was a wild man once he got started. He left huge wet spots and the room smelled like a railroad brothel (Bobili's comparison) when he was done.

Manuel was still dying to get into Alice's ass. One day, a couple of weeks after the gang bang, she let him. He had already come three times and there probably wouldn't have been much there anyway. Also, she felt sorry for overreacting during her rut. Rather than make him come inside her cunt again, and let his good stuff wash out, she figured why not let him do what he wants. So, lying under him she grabbed her legs and tilted back until her rosebud was up and let him slide in. He was big around for this kind of thing -- it was easier to take when dicks were long and thin. It took him three or four thrusts to stuff it past her sphincter. After that he rocked back and forth holding her by the thighs, balls rolling on the sheets, until he broke out in a sweat and grunted. She felt a flood of warmth in her guts and then a feeling like she had to poop and he slid out. He was so happy. She didn't mind it but it wasn't her favorite sex. After that she let Bobili deal with Manuel's ass-hunger and that was fine with everyone.

There was also a surprise in store. Bill and Manuel were away from their posts a lot. They could not have done that without approval from their supervisor, a guy named Roelf. Roelf was not a guy to mess around with. Roelf was director of security for Mr. Numbnuts and there was something very sinister about him. When he talked, people did not contradict him. Bill and Manuel would not think of crossing him. Curt had met with Roelf early on and briefed him on the whole situation. A few days after "Plan B" was put into operation Roelf said he wanted a meeting with everyone at the estate. He gave a precise time and date and specified which room. There was no doubt in anyone's mind that they should be there. Every one of them came a few minutes early.

Alice, Gabe, and Bobili had never met Roelf before in person; they had only heard of his reputation. They did not know what to expect. When he arrived, they were completely unprepared. Roelf stood six feet seven and looked like a tank. He had a clipped moustache and military cut to his sandy blonde hair and the biggest biceps either woman had ever seen on a man. He spoke with a South African accent and he did not sit down. In his khaki uniform, he looked like he should be carrying a cavalry officer's whip or an AK-47. Roelf did not have to threaten. He could intimidate by just sitting there. One look in his eyes and it was obvious that he was capable of doing things you didn't want to know about.

He had "ex-mercenary" written all over him.

Roelf knew what was going on and had figured out that the future of the whole company depended on knocking up Alice. As director of security for Mr. Numbnuts, he would lose big time if there was no heir. Not only was he making big bucks, but Mr. Numbnuts had erased his past. He didn't want it back.

In plain language, Roelf told them what was on his mind. Mr. Numbnuts was losing his grip. He was neglecting his businesses. The idea of an heir was his obsession. He wanted daily reports on Alice and whether she was pregnant yet. His wife would never let him see her, he was sure. They didn't have to worry about a surprise visit anyway, as he was going to Europe for two months. The semen would arrive by air express. (It already had come that way a couple of times, from cities on the East Coast.)

It was imperative that Alice conceive and fast, before Mr. Numbnuts did something stupid or was removed from his authority. He was therefore taking charge of the operation. Oh, and by the way, he was going to screw her himself, too. He had heard that she was the best lay in the world.

Nobody doubted for a minute that Roelf would get his way. Alice would never have thought of refusing him. This was a man in charge. Besides, another set of balls was welcome. The guys were doing great but they were getting tired servicing Alice. It was getting increasingly difficult for the men to get it up the third time in the day, except for Manuel. If she chose one of them to sleep with, the guy's balls were achy the next morning and it was hard to make enough semen to do their shift -- sometimes it looked like water when it dribbled out of her cunt.

So as far as Alice was concerned, Roelf's helping himself to her was not just a command she dare not refuse. It was an opportunity. His sperm meant variety and one more chance to nail that egg.

To Bobili, it all seemed a little more than that. It seemed like Roelf had placed himself in charge of Alice's sexual life, which he was going to run efficiently but for his own benefit too.

And so it happened that a fifth sperm donor was added to the roster, one Alice had not expected. Roelf did not follow the shift routine, of course. He came when he could or when he wanted, calling ahead on his car phone to be sure that Alice was ready. It was like she became Roelf's mistress, instead of Mr. Numbnuts', even though he never said anything or told her not to fuck the others.

For Roelf's first time, Alice was expectant and curious. She was more than a little turned on by this new male in the house. He certainly had looked good and the outline of his dick in his khaki pants had been promising. Now, she lay on the bed in a filmy white negligee, the only one she had, figuring that he was probably a traditional sort of guy. A tough guy like Roelf probably liked his women soft. He probably responded to romance and would play out a fantasy of the big strong man protecting the little weak woman. Bobili had put on soft music and drawn the shades after helping Alice get ready, but deep down Bobili was a troubled. This man could hurt people.

Alice waited for him, sitting propped up on pillows on the bed, lounging on the pink satin bedspread, thumbing through a magazine without reading a word. She wondered if he would melt into passion and whether he would treat her roughly or whether he would be surprisingly gentle, becoming like a big cuddly stuffed bear. She should have known that Roelf was no cuddly stuffed bear.

He marched in, expressionless, and looked at her with cold steel-blue eyes. Alice suddenly felt afraid. A chill went down her back when she looked into those cold eyes. His gazes swept over her, pausing on her legs, stayed a long time on her crotch, her breasts, and her face. Alice, who hardly knew the meaning of the word modesty, suddenly felt herself blushing.

Roelf did not speak. He just came to the side of the bed and reached out, cupping his hand behind her neck -- a strange gesture, she thought, and not altogether promising. After a minute of staring at her face with those chilling blue eyes he drew her head forward and kissed her roughly, his moustache scratching her nose. Then, without asking, showing concern or even signaling his intentions, he reached into her bodice with both hands and pulled her breasts out of the low bodice. She sat there in her peignoir with her soft, pillowy breasts hanging out, petrified, waiting for what would happen next. It was obvious that he intended her for his pleasure alone and any pleasure of hers would be strictly incidental.

He backed away from the bed and took off his clothes. She noticed that he wore what seemed to be army underwear and she could hear the tinkle of dogtags. He neatly folded his clothes and draped them on a nearby chair. He took off his skivvieswith his back to her. All this time Alice scarcely breathed, sitting there with her breasts exposed. Then Roelf turned around. "Ohmigod!" Alice screamed. In ten years of sexual excess, she had never seen a cock this big. It was easily a foot long and yet it wasn't erect yet. It was bigger around than her forearm. Now, he smiled, an evil smile that sent shivers up her spine.

"I don't know if I can take this," Alice said. "You'll take it," was all Roelf said.

He sat down on the bed and started to play with Alice like she was a toy. He took off her negligee like he was taking the wrapping off a stereo component. Like he was going through a routine, he felt her up, fingered her cunt, kissed her tits, and put his thumb in her rosebud. She new exactly what he was doing and why it was so mechanical. He was trying to loosen her up so she could take him without splitting, but he really didn't care. There was no passion there, just cold routine efficiency. She had the feeling that if she couldn't manage to loosen up somehow, it would be her tough luck. If she couldn't take him, he'd take her anyway and if she split she split, as far as he was concerned. For the first time in a long time, she wanted to run away from a sexual encounter.

And yet on the other hand Alice was fascinated. If pregnancy was going to be a test of her womanhood, this was a real test of something else, maybe her sexual tolerance. She passed into a different realm, not so much of rut as of submission, giving up her will to struggle. He sensed it and felt her relax. He poked his finger up her vagina to see if she was ready. The way he figured, if a baby could pass through it his prick certainly could. She was still dry and he knew she needed lubrication, so he bent down and started to lick her cunt. His moustache tickled but Alice felt that she dare not move.

It was hard to know if he appreciated the delicacy of Alice's cuntlips or the sensitivity of her clit or the sheer visual beauty of her pubes. He was working toward a purpose, which was to get her wet enough for his pleasure. He used his tongue and mouth on her just for that purpose, ignoring her sexual needs. When he had done what he thought was enough, he stopped. He stretched Alice down on the bed and lay down on top of her. He dwarfed her at close range and she was completely covered by him. She was getting anxious again. Would he hurt her? Would she stretch? Would she rip? Would it damage her so she couldn't do the others for a long time?

With his hands he forced her legs apart -- she hadn't realized that she had closed them -- and pointed his huge cock at her. He put it at her entrance. She noticed a big glob of precum already at the eye of his dick.

He pushed. Alice pushed back. She had the awesome feeling that the tissues of her pelvis were caving in. He kept pushing and she knew he was in the right place but she didn't see how he could ever make it and it was starting to hurt. Just when she felt she had to cry out, whatever he thought, the big dick moved a little. The very tip cleared her opening, her cuntlips spread to either side, and the pressure was replaced by a slipping feeling. Her vagina was resisting him, fighting him as an intruder, but she was trying hard to relax it. He was still pushing hard, bearing down, slowly moving ahead by fractions of an inch.

She felt herself stretching and stretching, then staying stretched at a frightening size as his tree trunk pushed into her. Alice broke out in a sweat. She had never felt so filled in her life.

Finally, he paused.

"That was hard," she whispered.

"Yes. Now we do the rest." He started pushing again.

Alice could have screamed. The massive prick was moving forward again, for what seemed like an eternity. She felt it moving a little faster, then she felt a fullness in her belly. He had hit bottom. Well, she thought, that was as far as he could go. Not so. To her horror she felt him moving deeper and felt her own cunt expanding until it felt like there was nothing left in her pelvis but his prick.

Finally he stopped. Then, he started pumping. At first, he took her with him and her whole impaled body seemed to move up and down with his penis. Then, little by little, he started to slip in and out. She noticed that she was relaxing and that there was wetness. Her vagina was responding for her. Sweet lubrication! Her cunt was coming through for her in her hour of need!

When he finally came, she felt a flood of warmth in her belly and a rosy feeling of accomplishment. He pulled out slowly but easily and when he came all the way out it was like taking a cork out of a wine bottle. Jism flowed everywhere and wet the bed. Her cunt suddenly felt empty and wide open. She covered her opening with her hand to keep from losing the precious sperm. Then she scooted down and raised her pelvis high to show him what he had done to her.

He sat on the bed and watched her gape down below until her cunt muscles adjusted and came back to their usual size. She felt bigger than she had every felt before but she could also feel herself slowly going back to normal. She wondered how she looked down there.

Once she got used to Roelf's cock, she was never afraid of it again. Every time he penetrated her, it was like going off with him to a far away place that she could never reach with others. For a while, she wanted Roelf to come to her nights to sleep with her, after the shiftwork was over. Roelf was called upon to do extra duty. He rose to the occasion and on more than one morning he was seen striding out of her bedroom, jaw set for the work of the day, uniform perfectly pressed, talking on the cellphone as he got ready to drive the long commute to the security division headquarters.

Gabe did not know how to feel about this -- after all, he and Alice weren't really in a relationship but he had obviously been her favorite fuckbuddy before. Now this South African hunk had shoved him aside in Alice's eyes.

Even so, Gabe's sex with Alice was still great -- she was just incapable of a bad lay, he thought. Still, it wasn't the same. He wondered if just maybe he was getting soft, at least in his feelings.

eatoure
eatoure
318 Followers