Impregnating Gwn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coupled with her early pregnancy, Tia experienced a full sensation in her lower abdomen that added to her pleasure.

Briefly, Greg held himself still at maximum penetration.

Tia with great affection administered tender squeezes up and down his fully impaled manhood.

Involuntarily, Greg started an instinctive withdrawal followed by another full penetrating stroke. The motion began to repeat itself.

Tia lay underneath Greg in complete submission. Upon the advancement of each inward stroke, she would pull her knees into her breast and raise herself onto Greg's majestic organ. "Goodness, what an animal," she thought as Greg began a steady methodical stroking of his cock within her vagina. She knew she wouldn't last long.

Greg continued the reciprocation. His hips maintained a steady rhythm.

Their coupled bodies moved in complete synchronization. They kissed each other. Their hands roamed those areas that would give the utmost sensation of ecstasy. His harden member seemed connected to every ecstatic sensory nerve in her body. Her body responded in complete submission. It had been invaded, and totally consumed by his manhood. She had lost all control.

Greg shifted slightly so that his cock massaged Tia's g-spot.

Tia adjusted her position so that she could use both hands to gently massage his balls on each inward stroke. The feeling was awesome for them both. It was a feeling she wished would slow down; instead her body betrayed her mind, as passions raced toward an orgasmic explosion

Greg sensed that Tia was near that 'point of no return.' Her orgasm was near. She began gasping; her hands and fingers slammed and clutched the bed sheets. Her ankles locked around Greg's hips and then her feet smashed against the mattress. "Greg...Greg, I can't hold back...I'm coming, I'm coming."

Greg was also at that 'point of no return' and hearing Tia's cries, he too, lost it. His body began to shake, and his prostate spasms pumped several generous charges of ejaculate into Tia climaxing vagina. Tightly he cradled Tia's body as it jerked violently beneath him. His load had been delivered. He lowered her to the mattress and collapsed gently onto her chest, carefully making sure that he supported some of his weight on his shoulder.

They lay still, holding on to the other, until their labored breathing returned to normal. Greg's cock remained encased in Tia's pulsing vagina. His penis began to soften and Tia's pussy began to slowly leak the fluids of their lovemaking. Greg's cock retreated and withdrew from the warm comfort of her love.

As they lay in a blissful relaxed state, the sounds of another couple's lovemaking filtered into their consciousness from the other bedroom. Tia looked sleepily into Greg's eyes and said. "It sounds like Tim is giving Gwn that ass fucking she likes so much."

"Oh yes, she loves that," said Greg, "especially with Tim. She says that Tim, by far, gives her the best anal one can imagine."

"Are you interested in the same," Greg asked?

"Nope, I'm not in the mood tonight for that. I just want pussy on my man's dick. I might want to apply a bit of oral from time to time."

"In other words no shit on your dick tonight," Greg teased. His penis began to swell again as he rolled into Tia's spread labia. Soon they were repeating the love dance they so much enjoyed.

The carnal evening had completed two rounds for both couples. Their lovemaking continued into the evening as sounds of bare feet parading to the toilet were heard; then quite sounds of sleep carried them to daybreak.

The success of the beach respite was confirmed later in the week when the Gwn's pregnancy test revealed what she already knew. She was indeed expecting a son.

12