Impregnating Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaksx
zaksx
250 Followers

"Get down on your knees," whispered her aunt into her ear, kissing it as she did.

She felt Louise supporting her as she knelt down. John just stood in front of her, and she could see a wicked bump through his underwear. Her aunt moved around behind him, then carefully pulled his boxers down. She left Jenny there for a minute to stare at the first cock she had ever seen in real life. It looked far bigger than she had expected.

The she realized that her aunt was standing beside them both, one hand slowly stroking John's cock and the other on the back of Jenny's neck, pushing her mouth towards the cock. Jenny instinctively opened her mouth and felt the heat of his rod as the head was pushed between her lips. She sucked at it, inexpertly, loving the feel of it in her mouth. It may not have been the perfect technique, but she got a moan out of John. She noticed Louise pulling off her own clothes, leaving just her underwear.

"That's enough!" Louise said. "We don't want to waste any of that precious cum, do we, John?"

He smiled at Louise but it could be seen that he only wanted one thing, and that was to cum.

"Now sweetie, let's get you out of those wet undies".

Louise pulled Jenny back to her feet and then bent her over the table, forcing her breasts onto the cold surface, and pulling the dress up at the same time. She pulled the knickers down, and then started rubbing Jenny's juice all around the lips and clit, making Jenny moan as the fingers slid in and out of Jenny's tight pussy.

Jenny suddenly realised she was about to be fucked for the first time. She looked over her shoulder to see Louise whispering into John's ear. She saw John's cock and felt thrilled and scared to have it inside her. She suddenly realized that he wasn't wearing a condom.

"Auntie," she called out, "John isn't wearing any protection."

"Darling, don't worry about that. It's going to feel wonderful. John will be very good with you."

"But ... Auntie," stammered Jenny.

"Shhhhh, darling, remember your promise."

"Auntie..... I don't want to get pregnant."

Louise suddenly brought her hand up and spanked Jenny hard on her exposed bottom. She didn't do it once, she kept doing it until Jenny's arse was red and she was crying and screaming out in pain. Then Jenny felt Louise gagging her, tying a scarf to cover her mouth.

Jenny felt completely lost. She didn't know what was going on. She heard Louise say to John, "Just give me a minute with Jenny".

Then Louise was next to her, whispering in her ear, "Darling baby. You have to trust your aunt."

As she said this, her hand slipped between Jenny's legs and started to stroke her again. Jenny couldn't resist her aunt's fingers; her aunt knew exactly how to turn her on. All the while her aunt was talking to her.

"Darling, you mustn't worry about getting pregnant, you will make a lovely mother. John really wants to pump his sperm into you, and today is your most fertile time. That's why you are so horny tonight darling baby. Please don't worry, I'll help you look after the baby, and I know you will love being pregnant. You know I planned this all, and I even chose John to make you pregnant because he's so good looking."

Jenny's brain was on overload here – on one hand her aunt was planning to get her pregnant, and yet she couldn't resist the fingers stroking her. She couldn't help herself from moaning beneath the gag. This obviously was what Louise was waiting for, as she called out to John to come over.

Louise untied the gag, and even though she could now cry out all she did was moan with pleasure. Despite her worries about getting pregnant, deep down she just needed John's cock inside her. She felt her aunt's hands holding her lips apart, holding her pussy open.

Then she felt John's strong hands on arse, and then the head of his cock pushing against her pussy. And then suddenly she felt his cock forcing inside her. It was much bigger than the dildo and it was lucky she was so wet. Her pussy stretched open to accept the first cock that it had ever had.

John was thoroughly aroused, but he wasn't a young teenager, and he controlled himself as he started to fuck the teenager in front of him. The thought of pumping his cum into her pussy and filling her womb with his baby was intense and he had to push the idea to one side to stop himself from cumming straight away.

Jenny's pussy was on fire as Johns cock slid in and out, making it tingle beyond belief. It felt like there was nothing she could do to stop him, to stop him from pumping his hot sperm deep inside her virgin pussy. But then Louise told John to stop. He pulled out, and left his cock's head right up against the lips of Jenny's pussy.

Louise then told John to stay completely still.

She then said to Jenny, "Jenny, I just want a simple yes or no answer - do you want John to keep fucking you? He's getting close, and I won't be able to stop him again before he cums. So, do you want him to?"

Jenny's mind swirled like a sandstorm. Part of her was thinking that she was too young to get pregnant, but that didn't seem to stop her from trying to move her hips back to get John's cock inside her again. Her whole body ached to be filled by his big cock, and she kept wondering what it would be like to feel him cum inside her. She had always been so independent, but now her aunt seemed to have taken charge and she suddenly found herself stammering "Yes, Auntie,"

She didn't feel John move. Louise must have been holding him back, because the cock that she craved inside her still wasn't sliding in as she needed.

"I'm sorry I didn't hear that," replied her Aunt.

This time Jenny realized that she knew what she wanted and she said clearly, "Yes, Auntie." With that, she felt John's cock slide in deeply in one amazing wonderful thrust and she moaned louder than ever.

Louise moved round in front of her so she could see both their faces and her hand moved between her own legs as she watched. Louise was in ecstasy watching; it was clear that the idea of Jenny getting pregnant was driving her wild. She was rubbing her pussy, finger fucking herself, all the while encouraging John.

"Go on John, do it, cum inside her. I want to see you pumping into her. Go on, fill her womb with your sperm. Fill her up. Yess! Oh Jenny, you're so lucky, you're going to have a darling baby in your tummy."

Jenny's pussy was on fire and her whole body was consumed in the pleasure of John's delicious cock filling her pussy. Jenny was moaning and writhing, her hands still handcuffed, and Jenny's moaning just seemed to push John on; he sped up and started groaning, and even Jenny, with no experience, could tell from John's rhythm that this was it, that he was going to cum.

Jenny heard herself moaning, "Yesssss, yesssss, fill me up."

Suddenly, this was too much for John. He moaned loudly, his body stiffened, and his cock thrust in as deep as ever. Jenny felt him bursting deep inside her. Her pussy was so tight that she could feel each spurt. Despite herself, she felt her body shudder as a huge orgasm took over her body. The feeling of John's cum pumping inside her was incredible and her pussy seemed to be squeezing of its own accord; her climax made her vagina tighten around John's cock and squeeze every drop of sperm out of it.

She almost blacked out and when she realized what was happening - the handcuffs had been removed. Her aunt was helping her up, taking off her now crumpled dress and bra, and leading her over to the sofa. John and Louise sat her down between them, and they both kissed and cuddled Jenny as she recovered from the ordeal. She thought she could almost feel the sperm inside her, searching for her egg, making her pregnant.

As she sat there, she heard her aunt, still working her magic and trying to seduce and continue her submission, "Baby, you are such a good girl, I'm so proud of you. You really milked John's cum there, I could see your tight pussy was squeezing it out. You were so hungry for it, weren't you darling?"

"And in a minute, when John has recovered, we'll do it all over again, just to make sure. Now you've been impregnated, you won't have any silly worries about protection this time and you can really enjoy it," Louise added.

Jenny found herself meekly saying, "Yes, Auntie."

THE END

This is one of my first stories. Comments and votes are welcome. Thanks hugely to FernieLyn and SnooperCharmBrights for the editing help, but I've reworked it since - so I take all the blame for any mistakes.

zaksx
zaksx
250 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmail Baby She is blackmailed into carrying her father-in-law's baby.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Baby Crazy An already crazy Katie craves a holiday breeding.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories