Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 03

Story Info
Dorian is edged while his wife gives birth.
2.9k words
4.47
49.8k
48

Part 3 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dorian was in the giant pyramid located in the tribal city that he had grown to be quite familiar with. His wife, the young queen, played with her very pregnant pussy as he told her all about the last week in which he had done a mercenary job for a girl that ended with him having sex with him and getting pregnant with twins.

He hadn't known that she would be expecting twins until the previous night when the girl, whose name was Emily, had contacted him with the happy news. He quickly returned home to the city of Yarrin to inform his queen, Esi.

As he finished the retelling, Esi cried out in orgasm as the thought of another woman's womb carrying her husband's children sent her into climax. She arched her back as her juices squirted onto the silk bed.

After she was finished, Dorian left her to clean up as he walked to a nearby balcony that jutted from the massive stone pyramid. He looked down at the ancient city, lost in thought.

It had been nearly a week since his encounter with Emily, which resulted in her overly short friend named Callie joining his crew. The information Callie possessed about an item of very high value proved to be too vague. All they knew about it's location was that it was on the planet Grion. Fortunately for both of them she had set up ways to monitor her sister's gang before being locked up by them. Now, their plan was to wait until the gang acquired more information about the item before swooping in and taking it for themselves.

All they had to do was sit tight and wait. Dorian found this easy as he spent his time having sex with his gorgeous goddess of a wife. Callie, on the other hand, was growing impatient. Despite always wearing revealing shorts and a top that only covered her breasts, she had seemed to be quite uncomfortable being surrounded by the half naked all-female population of Yarrin. The tan beauties were very open with sex and sexuality, causing Callie to spend most of her time onboard the Chimera, their ship.

Dorians's thoughts were interrupted when one of their servants ran up to him. "My king! The queen needs to see you, it's urgent!"

As soon as she finished her sentence he took off towards the queen's chambers. Barging through the heavy doors, he was met with the scene of the queen moaning. A girl covered from head to toe in tribal tattoos stood over Esi. Dorian rushed to his wife's side, inquiring what was happening.

"She's going to go into labor." The girl standing next to the bed said. "We must prepare for the birthing festival."

Looking at her in confusion, he suddenly heard Esi's voice. "She's...right beloved. Here in Yarrin, birth can...last for an entire day. We celebrate the birth of..a princess with a festival. Birth for our people is very pleasurable, and-" her explanation was cut off as her pregnant body tensed up, an orgasm washing through her.

"Come with me, we'll let her rest while I finish explaining." The tattooed girl said. He followed her out of the room as she resumed talking. "Since labor takes so long for our people, the queen is only experiencing warning contractions. She won't starting giving birth until tomorrow. While we wait, we will prepare for the festival."

"What even happens during it?" He asked.

"Well, as you know, we sustain our all-female population by using a massive sperm bank that we acquired when a cargo ship crashed here hundreds of years ago. Citizens can choose to be inseminated whenever they are ready, but when a princess is born it is tradition for every citizen to get pregnant on one day. To do this, we fill large ceremonial pools with sperm that everyone bathes in until the queen gives birth. Since you are the father of the queen's baby, something..special will be prepared for you, but we'll discussed all that in a moment." The girl finished saying.

She lead him down several flights of stairs until they reached a private bedroom.

"This is where you must stay tonight my king, as we prepare the festival."

Dorian stepped inside and looked around. The room looked comfortable so he couldn't complain, though he still thought that it was strange that he had to be separated from his wife while they prepared. He heard a lock click and turned around to see the reinforced door close behind him. On the other side was the tattooed girl and a pair of guards. "Hey, what're you doing!"

The tattooed girl smiled seductively. "Don't worry, my king, this is just for your own good. Now, let me finish explaining. I am the priestess of Yarrin, which means that I preform all rituals. That means that you and I will be getting to know each other very well tomorrow. You see, while all the citizens are bathing in sperm, you will be tied to a pillar in front of them. Then, since I am the priestess, I will be tasked with bringing you to the edge of orgasm over and over, but never allow you to cum. That way, as the queen gets to experience several orgasms from giving birth, the king is denied release. You will only be allowed an orgasm after the birth is complete, which could take the entire day. You better get some rest my king, it's going to be a long day tomorrow!" She laughed sadistically. "And don't worry, even though we don't have men in the city, I have been expertly trained all of my life about the anatomy of penises. There is no chance of me accidentally making you cum before you're allowed to."

After taking a moment to enjoy Dorian's distress, the tattooed priestess blew a kiss to him through the locked door before turning around and leaving.

He pounded on the door until he was sure that it wasn't going to budge. "Damnit, this is going to suck..." he muttered to himself as he sat down on the bed.

***

Dorian was woken up by the sound of the door opening. A large group of guards entered the room. Remembering what happened the time he resisted the same group of guards after crash landing on the planet for the first time, he reluctantly followed them.

They lead him up and outside of the pyramid to the town center. Three large stone pools set in ground were completely filled with a mix of sperm from an unknown number of humans from and unknown planet somewhere in the galaxy. In front of the middle pool was a tall ceremonial pillar made of cubes of heavy rock. He was escorted to the pillar and stripped naked before his hands her lifted above his head and locked into metal binders. His legs were also locked into similar binders, trapping him. He tried to struggle as the guards gagged him with one of their panties, but he couldn't stop them.

All of the citizens were gathered around the pools, waiting expectantly. They all stared at his half-erect cock in desire.

Just when he thought that the crowd would run out of patience, the priestess emerged from the pyramid. She walked up and stood in front of him. Biting her lip, the tattooed girl lifted a bowl to his nose and forced him to inhale the fumes drifting off of the purple goop inside the bowl. Instantly his cock became rock hard.

The priestess laughed. "What you have just inhaled is a powerful aphrodisiac found in the surrounding jungle. You can probably feel the unbearable lust building in you, can't you? That's not going away anytime soon."

Moans started sounding from a balcony near the middle of the pyramid, which was where the queen had been placed. "Citizens of Yarrin!" The tattooed girl announced to the crowd, "the queen has finally gone into full labor! Let the birthing festival commence!"

At her command, the crowd of naked tan beauties rushed forward, entering the pools of sperm. The girls laughed and giggled at the feeling of the viscous fluid, splashing each other and enjoying themselves.

Dorian closed his bound hands into fists at the sights of hundreds of absolutely gorgeous girls completely naked.

The priestess tapped the tip of his erection. "Aww poor thing, does this cock want to go play with all of those pussies? Well too bad." Her hand gently gripped around his girth. The feeling of her soft hand sent shivers down his spine.

Her grip tightened and began pumping up and down his length. He closed eyes, enjoying the heavenly handjob. The priestess was clearly skilled, and it didn't take long for his arousal to peak. He was getting lost in the pleasure that her hand movements gave him. He leaned his head back as he felt himself getting closer to finishing. He got closer and closer until his pleasure peaked, and his eyes opened in shock when the priestess suddenly tore her hand away from his erection right as he was about to blow his load. "Hahaha look at your face! Did you forget that you aren't allowed to cum?"

An expression of horror spread across his face as reality sunk in.

Giggling sadistically, her hand began pumping his cock again. His orgasm built and built until...she denied him.

Once again, pumping him firmly, he was brought right to the very edge before she backed off. Dorian arched his back as he tried to reach orgasm, only to fall back in defeat. The priestess was delighted. "You look so desperate already! We're only just getting started!"

Laughing, she jerked him off fast and rough. Then, right as he prepared to finish, she grabbed the base of his shaft tightly, bringing him as close to orgasm as he had gotten before. He shook as he stayed on the edge for several full seconds before she let go, denying him once again.

Watching the citizens only made him hornier. The exotic girls were all covered in sperm. The pools allowed them to be waist deep, so they rubbed each other down with the fertile ooze. Apparently the thought of being covered in sperm was causing them to become aroused, as many of them started kissing each other.

"I bet you wish you could cum all over them, but you're not allowed too." She said as she continued denying him release.

Brought to the edge of cumming again, Dorian groaned in frustration. Her hand seemed to know exactly how to pleasure him, and knew exactly when to stop.

After a while he realized that she was trying to keep him on edge for as long as possible. She would jerk him off to the point of finishing, only to tickle the head of his cock with her finger nails to drag out his torment. Then repeat, over and over again until he felt like he was going crazy.

It felt like an eternity, and all he could think about was cumming. "Congratulations! You survived one hour! Now only nine more to go!"

Nine?!? Dorian frantically struggled in his binding. His cock desperately needed release.

"That's right, you're not getting any release for a looong time." The sadistic priestess taunted.

The citizens had moved from kissing to nearly an orgy. The tan goddesses fingered each other, sucked on each others nipples, and did all sorts of lesbian acts that only added to Dorian's torment.

As the tattooed girl continued to tease and deny him, all he could think about was the sexy goddesses in front of him. He would give anything to thrust his throbbing cock into one of their tight pussies. He could imagine how it would feel as her soft body let him in. He needed to fuck one of them, forcing himself as deep as he could before releasing his pent up seed into their fertile cunts.

He moaned in frustration, bucking his hips as yet another orgasm slipped from his grasp.

***

Callie had spent several hours alone inside of The Chimera. When she didn't receive word from Dorian the previous night due to him being locked in the dungeon, she was informed about what had happened. The servant who had told her about the situation had also explained the festival and what happens during it. Callie immediately decided to stay inside the ship for the duration of the event.

Unfortunately she didn't take into account how boring waiting alone could be. After five hours of hearing moans and screams of pleasure she couldn't take it anymore and decided to take a quick peak.

Upon reaching the border where jungle turned to city, Callie crept through the stone alleyways, careful not to be seen by any lusty citizens. Being more shy about her sexuality, she had no intention of getting involved in their strange breeding ritual.

She reached the edge of the town center and saw the lesbian cumbath orgy in full frenzy.

"Holy..." she said to herself in astonishment. Looking around, she saw a way to get up onto the roof of a nearby building. Wanting a better view, though shamefully, she took her chances and went up to the roof.

The building provided a view of the entire town center. She kept low, not wanting anyone to see her creeping on them.

Then she saw it. In front of the cum pools was a large pillar, a man she certainly recognized tied to it. "Dorian!"

She looked closer and noticed that his cock was fully exposed. Her cheeks turned a bright red shade, and she looked away. Then, curiosity taking over, she looked back. She noticed the priestess near him, and realized that she was playing with his cock. Dorian was groaning and struggling as the priestess's hands massaged all around his dick, rotating between giving him a handjob and tickling the underside and tip. He looked like he was in a mix of bliss and frustrated agony.

Callie quickly pulled away her hand as she realized that she had been subconsciously touching herself. She felt ashamed, but the sight of her captain's dick getting edged proved too much, and her hand returned between her thighs.

***

After hours of being denied Dorian was so close to orgasm that the priestess only had to drag a finger along the underside of his dick to keep him on the edge.

His legs shook, his whole body begging to cum. He couldn't take much more, and the priestess knew it. The girls in the pools were done with their orgy. Some were outright passed out, and others laid back while enjoying the feeling of being inseminated.

For the entirety of the ritual the queen had been moaning loudly, but suddenly her noises changed, becoming more intense.

"Do you hear that? She's almost done giving birth. You know what that means right? You'll finally get to cum!" The priestess laughed. "You know, I'm expected to go into the pool after I'm done with you. But I'm not going to do that."

Her finger left his dick, making it twitch. She turned around and bent over, her tattooed ass fully exposed.

"Instead of using sperm from the pool, I'm going to take yours to make my baby." She moved backwards until the tip of his dick pushed passed her labia. She kept only his tip inside, moving forwards and backwards to keep him on edge.

Dorian freaked out. The queen had specifically said that he wasn't allowed to fuck any of the villagers, only girls on different planets. With his dick slightly inside of the priestess, he was betraying the queen.

He groaned into his gag deeply. Despite not wanting to betray his wife, the very slight penetration felt extremely good on his overly sensitive tip. He tried to thrust forward, needing to plunge deeper into her, but he was unable to.

"Not yet, you have to wait a little bit longer."

The loud moans of the queen's soon reached a peak, and abruptly cut off. A high pitched cry started, and Dorian knew that his daughter had been born.

Without warning, the priestess roughly started thrusting back and forth, his dick sinking all the way into her. He threw his head back. In only a few thrusts he finally was pushed over the edge of orgasm and came excruciatingly hard, hours worth of built up cum rocketing out into her fertile womb. His orgasm lasted severely seconds, his entire body shaking with merciful pleasure.

When his orgasm passed, he was practically gasping into the gag. The tattooed girl put her hand on her abs, feeling his sperm inside of her.

"That's a good boy, I'm going to have your baby. Let's keep this as our little secret, alright?"

She leaned forward and his cock slipped out of her tight pussy. Cum leaked out of her, and she used her hand to try to keep as much as possible inside. She stood up and untied him. He tried to take a few shaky steps forward, but collapsed.

***

He awoke a few hours later, the sun already down. He was in his bed, two guards at the door. They noticed that he was awake and called for the queen. A moment later she came through the door, holding a bundle of blankets. Her pregnant stomach had returned to it's previous toned form.

"Dorian you're awake!" She walked over to the bed. "Meet your daughter, the princess and future queen." She held out the bundle of blankets, and he took it.

He looked down at the baby's face, realizing that he was holding his firstborn child. Pride filled his body as he held his daughter, knowing that she'd achieve great things. He briefly considered confessing to impregnating the priestess, but decided not to ruin the moment.

The couple stayed there, enjoying the new life they had created together.