Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great! Come with me." she said as she walked towards her room. When she opened the door, he was surprised to see that Holani was sitting on the bed, her long silver hair covering her moderate breasts. Her extremely white skin was on full display, except for her crotch which was covered by her hands. She looked down shyly when they entered the room.

"Holani has asked me to help her while you take her virginity." Natasha said, putting her hands on his arm as she led him closer.

He was very surprised, though not enough to prevent his cock from stiffening at the sight of both of their sexy bodies.

Natasha noticed his growing bulge, and put her hands on his chest. "We'll go nice and slow." she said, unzipping his jumpsuit. She grabbed onto the collar of the suit, and slowly pulled it down his body, exposing him. His cock popped out when she reached it, and she let the suit fall the rest of the way to the ground.

Taking his hand, she led his naked body over to the bed. She got up onto it, helping him up.

He looked at Holani, who was now focused on his erection. She blushed hard, bringing some color to her face. She was sitting in the center of the bed.

Natasha was next to her, while Dorian was facing her. She took Holani's pale face in her hand and kissed her lips gently. "Don't worry child, I'll be here the whole time."

Dorian was now rock hard after seeing them kiss. "We'll go slow, you have nothing to be afraid of." he said, trying to make her comfortable.

"I think...I'm ready, master..." Holani said.

Natasha moved behind her, guiding her to lay down on her back, her head resting in Natasha's naked lap. She was still covering herself, so Natasha took her hands and slowly moved them away from her crotch until her extremely white pussy was exposed to Dorian.

Dorian moved in closer, completely aroused by her virgin pussy.

Natasha put her hands on Holoni's C cup breast, gently playing with her nipples. "We need to get her wet so that it will hurt less."

He nodded, and put his hand on her inner thigh. He moved slowly, dragging his fingers across her skin. When he brushed her labia, she let out a gasp. She had never been touched by a man, and it felt strange.

He rubbed her labia lightly, giving her time before he slid his finger inside. With only one figure he could feel just how unbelievably tight her virgin vagina was. Her legs shook a small amount at the feeling of having his finger inside of her for the first time.

He carefully massaged the inside with his finger, finding her hymen. "Wow, you're VERY tight."

She blushed hard at his comment. The stimulation from her nipples and his finger didn't take long to get her wet. He removed his finger, leaving a trail of slick girlcum.

"She's ready, master." Natasha said, continuing to play with the girl's breasts.

He lined his cock up with her pussy, letting the tip push against her labia. She looked nervous, but the brunette helped to calm her.

Moving his hips forward, he pushed his cock until it slipped past her pussy lips and inside. She put a hand on her mouth and let out a gasp of pain as her hymen broke. A small trickle of blood leaked out, staining her perfect white skin.

Dorian pushed more, letting his cock go deeper. She was TIGHT, and his cock was already burning with pleasure. He stopped halfway into her pussy before he pulled back, beginning his thrusts. He didn't want to hurt her, so he took it very slow and shallow.

She let out a little noise each time he put it back in. She was so tight that he couldn't go all the way in yet without hurting her.

He gave her time, letting her pussy stretch and get used to his cock before he decided to go deeper. He increased the depth each time he moved in, moving slowly. The slow speed was the only thing keeping him from cumming, as she was tighter than anyone he had ever felt before. Even tighter than when he had taken Callie's virginity. The texture and friction of her pussy was making pleasure explode up his cock with each movement.

After a few minutes he was able to push in deep enough to hit her cervix, making her groan. Natasha comforted the former virgin.

"I don't think...I'm going to...last much longer..." he said, "It's WAY too good..."

Natasha smiled at him. "That's alright, fill her with your seed. Give her the gift of your child."

Her words caused him to speed up slightly, his lust uncontrollable. He thrust in a few more final times before he was pushed over his limit, orgasming as he pushed as deep as possible. He cried out in bliss as he came.

Natasha grabbed onto Holani's hands, holding them as Dorian filled the silver haired girl with cum that would create a new life inside of her womb.

His legs shook from the pleasure, his body clenching up as he endured the intense feeling of cumming.

He let his orgasm pass, breathing hard. He carefully pulled his dick out of her teen body.

Natasha moved out from under Holani's head and bent over to give her a kiss. "You did very well, child." She then moved to lay down next to her. "Now it's my turn, master."

Dorian took a second to compose himself before he moved in between the brunette's legs. She opened them wide, showing off her pussy. She was already very wet from watching him breed Holani, so he was able to line up his cock and slid inside without much resistance. She was tight, though nowhere near the tightness of Holani.

He began to thrust, already faster than he had with the silver haired beauty that was laying beside Natasha.

Going from the tightness of a virgin to a regular pussy was quite a big difference, but Dorian was able to thrust fast enough for the friction and texture to be very pleasurable.

Natasha turned onto her side so that she was facing Holani, lifting her leg into the air so that Dorian could continue to pound into her. She took the silver haired girl's face in her hands and began making out with her while her pussy was fucked.

Holani seemed too shy at first, but quickly warmed up to the kissing. Natasha moaned occasionally as Dorian rammed into her over and over again.

Since he had already cum twice that day, his cock was pretty sensitive. The brunette's motherly vagina was quickly pushing him to orgasm, trying to milk his cum out of him.

Natasha took a short break from kissing to look at Dorian. "Cum..in me...let me...bare your child..."

"I...I'm getting....close..." he said in response.

"Please m..master...let it...all out inside...of me..."

He felt so close to cumming, barely able to hold on. After only a few more seconds it was too much for him. "I..I'm cumming...I'm...CUMMING..!" he said as his cock was filled with intense pleasure, moments before orgasming hard and releasing all of his remaining cum into her motherly womb. "OOOHHH....YEEESS..."

Natasha gasped, putting her hand on her midriff and moaning. "Y..yes! Fill me! Make me pregnant!" she yelled.

His cock drained his balls into her, causing him extreme pleasure. His sperm found three of her eggs, inseminating her with triplets.

When his orgasm had faded, Natasha pulled him into a tight hug, pressing his head against her large breasts. "Thank you master...I'm finally going to be a mother..." she said, closing her eyes and enjoying the filling of his sperm inside of her.

They remained there for a while, holding onto each other while Holani laid beside them. A massive grin spread across Dorian's face. He couldn't have imagined that one day he would be gifted a harem of beautiful girls, all for the purpose of spreading his seed. Yet, there he was. On top of that, he had impregnated three girls in one day, setting a new record for himself.

He only had one more girl to go, and he was certainly looking forward to breeding her.

***

Talia was sitting on her bed in her panties, using a new data pad to manage their finances. She was so distracted that she almost didn't see her communicator blinking, indicating that it was receiving a new transmission. She saw it out of the corner of her eye, and quickly picked it up off the dresser.

Pressing a button, she answered it.

"Mistress Talia, are you receiving this signal?" a gruff voice came from out of the communicator.

"Yes! Yes, I'm receiving you. What took so long?" she asked.

"We received information that peacekeepers were occupying the sector that we had to travel though to reach you, so we had to go the long way around. You're going to pay for the extra fuel." he said, his voice hard and deep.

"Of course, you'll be paid fairly for this. Now, how much longer until you get here?"

"We'll reach the planet in two days. You better be ready, I don't want my men to arrive while that tower of yours is fully armed."

She let out a relieved breath, glad that her plan would finally be able to continue. "I'll uphold my end of the deal, just worry about your end." she replied.

"In that case ma'am, I look forward to doing business with you. I'm sure after this, we'll be working very closely." he said with a chuckle.

"I'm sure we will. Now, I have to go. I have work to do before you arrive." she said before she hung up and laid the communicator on the bed.

She smiled to herself. She would finally take over.

"I'm sorry father, but this is for the best." she said to herself.

The captain also clearly wanted her, though he would be very disappointed to learn that she had other plans for him when this was all over.

"Two days...I can do this..."


12