Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck...that was close..." Dorian said to himself as he leaned over to catch his breath. "Are you alright in there?" he asked, hoping Bermil could hear him through the door.

The stranger sat there holding his wound, still alive but fading. The right side of his face was badly burned by the flame Dorian had cast.

The Collector opened the door cautiously. He saw Dorian and rushed to his side. "My boy, you've done well! Thank you!" He then turned his attention to the dying man. "Now, who the hell are you?"

The stranger grinned. "Why..would I ever...tell you that?"

Bermil leaned down, looking at the man's cut. It would certainly be fatal without proper treatment. "I have a medical facility here that could fix that. You wouldn't have to die, if you only tell me who hired you to attack me."

He seemed to consider it for a few moments, holding his stomach. Whether he believed that Bermil would keep his promise to save him or not, it was clear that he didn't have any other option if he wanted to live. He looked up, directly into Bermil's eyes. "Talia. Who else could shut down your guards?"

The Collector was speechless, completely stunned. Then, his face turned hard, looking stern. "I always follow through on my deals. I'll have you escorted to the medical facility once I turn my guards back on."

***

Talia slammed her fists into the control panel, seeing on the radar that the pirate fighters had been destroyed.

"Complete incompetence!" She yelled, her plan a failure. She took a few minutes to breath and calm herself. It was a setback for sure, but she could always try again. "I'll...I'll just spend more money next time, hire better pirates!"

She sat there for a long time, considering her options and creating new potential plans that she could use in the future. Her thoughts were interrupted by the door to the control room sliding open, Bermil stepping inside.

She put on her best concerned face and turned to him. "Father! What's going on? Are we under attack?"

The Collector didn't say a single word to his daughter. He simply raised his arm, and pulled the trigger of his stun weapon.

***

Her eyes slowly opened, disoriented. She was looking at the ceiling of the harem area, as she was on her back. She tried to move her arm to her face to rub the blurriness out of her eyes, but realized she couldn't move it. She tried her other arm, but it was also stuck.

Her eyes opened fully when she realized that her legs were also unmovable, replacing her disorientation with panic. She lifted her head, and saw that she was tied to the bed, each limb shackled to the corners. She was spread-eagle, and completely naked.

She tried calling out for help, but realized that she was gagged. She pulled on her bindings, trying to escape.

After a few minutes of panic, the door to the room opened and Dorian entered with Bermil. She instinctively tried to cover herself, but obviously could not.

Her father looked at her naked body with an expression of disappointment. "You've betrayed me, my child. Even after all I've done for you, your ambition could never be satisfied."

She tried to talk through the gag, her words turning into nothing but muffled noises. She needed to explain herself, talk her way out. She couldn't.

"Because of your actions, you are a prisoner. I've given Dorian permission to use your body as reward for saving me, as he has proven himself more loyal than you ever have. He will produce my grandchild with you, which will become your replacement. Goodbye, my daughter. I...wish things could have been different." Bermil said, his voice cold and impersonal. He then took one last look at Talia before turning to walk out the door.

When he was gone, Dorian looked at Talia's helpless body. "Girls! She's awake!" He yelled.

The doors to the Harem's private quarters began opening one by one, with the beautiful women emerging. They all resented Talia for managing and controlling them, while acting superior. Now, they wanted to get even.

Dorian got naked and climbed on the bed as the girls joined him, all taking off their clothes.

They all gathered on the huge bed, and Tailia stared at them in horror.

Zoe pulled on the binding, testing their strength. "Mmm I wish I was tied up with you, but this is fun too."

Sava ran her hand up Talia's side, feeling her soft pale skin. "I've got an idea.." she said, before using her ebony fingers to gently tickle her ribs. The effect was obvious and immediate, as Taila jerked roughly in her bondage.

Iris laughed. "That's fucked up, but let's do it!" She said, letting her fingers tickle Talia's toned stomach.

Zoe joined in, tickling her thighs. The tickle torture began in full, and Talia was thrashing.

Floria took to tickling her armpits, resting the girl's thrashing head in her naked lap.

Natasha cupped Dorian's balls gently, guiding him forward. "It's time for you to give her your precious seed, just like you've done to all of us." She said, lining his erection up with Talia's exposed and helpless pussy.

He pressed his tip into her labia, the tickling making her wet. He groaned as it slid inside, penetrating her. She felt extraordinarily good, the tightness massaging his cock.

She screamed into her gag, panicking to escape. She desperately needed to get away, to make the tickling stop.

Natasha ran her hand up Dorian's chest. "Good boy, give her the gift of being a mother." She said, fondling her own breast with her freehand.

Zoe continued tickling her thighs, but the sight of someone so trapped and helpless filled her with desire, and she began to play with her little submissive pussy as she watch Dorian fuck Talia.

Holani sat there shyly, clearly uncomfortable being naked. Natasha noticed this and moved to her from Dorian. "Don't be embarrassed, let me help you." She said, laying her hands gently on Holani's thighs. She brushed her fingers over the pale girl's pussy, making her blush. She fondled her labia, getting her aroused enough before she slowly slid her fingers in.

Dorian pounded away at Talia, watching as her sexy body was touched and tickled by the girls. He had wanted so badly to plunge into her toned, attractive body the first time he saw her. She knew how to be enticing, always swaying her hips as she led him around. He was finally able to feel what it was like to fuck her, and it was exquisite.

Sava became considerably aroused after a few minutes, and she needed relief. She stopped tickling and pushed Floria onto her back, forcing her legs open. Before Floria could complain or ask what she was doing, Sava pressed their crotches together, holding onto Florida's leg as she grinded their pussies together. They both moaned loudly, feeling each other as Sava's ebony vagina humped Florida's pale pussy.

Iris continued to tickle up and down Talia's toned stomach, making the girl squirm and struggle to get away. Seeing everyone pleasuring each other, however, was too much for her and she stopped. She moved behind where Zoe was bent over tickling Talia. Iris grabbed Zoe's hips and moved her face into her round ass, allowing her to plunge her tongue in Zoe's pussy. She yelped in surprise, but was soon moaning in pleasure as Iris's tongue massaged her clit and labia, slipping in deep to taste her insides every once in a while.

Holani covered her mouth as she squirted all over Natasha's fingers, moaning loudly. Natasha responded by pulling her fingers away, and licking the girl's juices off of them. She then smiled kindly, and plunged her fingers back in, finding her g-spot and making Holani's legs shake as she rubbed it.

Dorian's thrusts were fast and rough, making his cock feel like it was burning with bliss as he watched the girls pleasuring each other. They were all carrying his child, though they weren't showing it yet.

Sava and Floria both squirted on each other, rubbing their juices into each other's pussies.

Dorian was gripping Talia's hips hard, using the leverage to thrust his cock hard each time, ramming into her cervix. It wasn't long before she could no longer hold back, and she orgasmed around his dick.

He felt like he was in paradise, watching amazingly beautiful girls fucking each other while his cock was inside of a fertile vagina. He knew that he couldn't last much longer, and his breaths were getting more and more ragged as he approached his limit.

Ramming in all the way, Dorian screamed in pleasure as his sperm exploded out of his cock, painting the walls of Talia's womb.

Natasha slipped her fingers out of Holani so that she could turn and cup Dorian's balls, feeling them clenching and pumping cum into the tied up girl. "That's right...get her pregnant like us...plant your seed in her.." she said.

His body was shaking, his orgasm extremely intense. Seconds seemed to drag by with no end in sight for his orgasm. He could only gasp and hold on as rope after rope of cum entered Talia's fertile body, inseminating two of her eggs. She would give birth to twins.

She watched in horror, knowing that she was being impregnated but completely unable to get away. She knew all about his extremely high fertility, and she was now a victim of it.

Finally, mercifully, the orgasm faded, and Dorian let out a breath as he collapsed onto Talia's naked body, completely satisfied. He had impregnated seven girls in under one standard week.

He let his eyes close peacefully, listening to the sounds of the girls fucking, knowing that they would all bare his children. It was bliss.

***

They all stood next to the docking port of the tower, saying their temporary goodbyes. As was the deal, Dorian was free to go off on his own while the Harem was pregnant. Once they gave birth, he would return to put another baby in each of them, over and over until one hundred children were conceived with his DNA.

Talia has been locked in some dark cell of the tower, while the captain of the pirates, who Dorian later learned was named Gursaw, was healed and locked up as well. Bermil fulfilled his promise to the pirate, but now he was going to hand him over to the peacekeepers. Dorian wasn't sure if The Collector would hand over Talia as well, but that wasn't really his problem.

Since The Chimera has been damaged severely during the spacebattle, Bermil had given Dorian a generous amount of credits to pay for repairs. It was only fair, since the damage had been caused while protecting his tower.

"It's been a pleasure doing business with you, my boy." Bermil said, shaking Dorian's hand. "I eagerly await the day that we finally step through that portal and discover what's on the other side."

"I look forward to it as well." He replied before looking down at his other hand where he held his Father's AI. "I'm also very curious to finally find out what this artifact knows."

The metallic cylinder was warm in his hand, as the artificial brain of the AI worked and contemplated. He couldn't imagine what kinds of secrets it held, only that he would discover every single one of them, even if it killed him.

He would find out why his father left it for him, no matter the cost.

12