Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 12

Story Info
Dorian tracks down Zahara, seeking revenge.
2.9k words
4.57
14.3k
25
0

Part 12 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One month after promising Vanessa to track down Zahara, Dorian finally had a solid lead.

Floating at the edge of the Oturn system, he neared his target: an asteroid mine. His source claimed that The Nightfall was planning to attack the mine, and Dorian wanted to get there first.

Since he left The Chimera in the hands of Vanessa so that it could be repaired, he was currently flying a small fighter that he had purchased. It wasn't the fastest, or even the prettiest, but it had to do.

"So..what's the plan here master?" His AI Hex asked, still stuffed in the patched up backpack.

In response, Dorian patted the container sitting between his legs. "This is the plan."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You'll see. We just need to get onboard the ship when it gets here and this'll do the rest."

"If you say so..." Hex replied sarcastically as the fighter approached the mining station.

The station consisted of several buildings resting on a large metal platform on the surface of the asteroid, protected by an energy dome that held in oxygen. Dorian located the landing pad and touched down gently, passing through the shield.

Dorian could see workers wandering around aimlessly, seemingly drunk or bored. He had wondered why no one questioned his reason for landing over the communicator, but he was beginning to understand.

"Well, now we wait." Hex said.

***

Dorian was beginning to doubt his contact's information until, after two hours, his fighter's radar loudly informed him that a large ship was approaching. The Nightfall had arrived.

The massive ship leered over the station, drifting closer. The workers didn't seem to care until it's front passed through the shield and a large cargo ramp lowered to the surface. A large group of pirates came storming down the ramp, rushing towards the workers.

"That's our cue!" Dorian said as he jumped out of the fighter and onto the metal ground. Setting down the container, he opened the top and pulled out a vest with several devices attached to it.

"What is that? I can't see inside this stupid bag!" Hex asked.

"It's a bomb vest." He said as he put it on.

"What?!?"

"Don't worry, it's fake. But the pirates don't know that."

He took off towards The Nightfall, moving quickly but careful to stay out of sight. He passed from building to building, only stopping to let terrified miners or angry pirates run passed.

He reached the large ramp and began sprinting up it.

"Hey! The hell are you doing!" One of the pirates yelled when he noticed him. Several more saw him, and began firing their blasters at him.

Dorian reached the top and dove into the large cargo hold at the top. The pirates caught up with him, and he put his hands up.

They all aimed their weapons at him, and immediately froze when they saw the bomb vest.

"Hold on!" Dorian yelled, gesturing to the fake detonator in his hand. "I don't think you're going to want to shoot me."

They all stood there hesitantly aiming at him until a woman with dyed green and black hair pushed her way through the pirates.

"Zahara." He said, recognizing her instantly.

"Dorian. What the fuck are you doing here? I told you that I'd kill you if I ever saw you again." The woman replied.

"That might be a little hard to do, especially if you want to make it out of here in one piece."

She put her hands on her hips, choosing her words carefully. "I'm guessing you're here to take The Nightfall back, right? How much is Vanessa paying you?"

"You're right, but this doesn't need to be bloody. Just follow my commands and we'll all get out of this alive."

"You know I can pay you a lot more than she can. The pirating business has been VERY good to me and my crew." Zahara said, grinning.

"I know, which is why all of your stolen wealth is going to Vanessa."

Her grin dropped. "Don't be like that, haven't I been fair to you? I let you keep your broken ship, and I didn't even kidnap your daughter when I had the chance to. Sure, I tied you up and had a little fun with you, but you definitely enjoyed that more than you admit!"

"Zahara, it's over. You betrayed your captain, and now you have to face the consequences. Tell your crew to stand down." Dorian commanded.

"But..." she began, a hint of desperation in her voice. "Fine! I surrender." She had her doubts if he actually would blow himself up, but she decided that she didn't want to find out. She could always figure a way out of the situation later.

The crew lowered their weapons, defeated.

"Good choice. Now tell them to set course for the Sotania system." Dorian said, putting his arms back down.

***

Dorian sat in a chair across from Zahara, aiming his blaster at her. He had tied her hands together with wire and locked himself in the captain's quarters with her, holding her hostage while the crew piloted the ship.

The bomb vest was sitting on the desk, and Dorian had caught her looking at it several times.

"Don't get any ideas. I still have the detonator." He said.

"Isn't it ironic that you were my captive only a month ago? Except I was nice enough to have Vanessa ride you. Are you going to return the favor?" Zahara asked, biting her lower lip.

Dorian rolled his eyes. "Knock it off."

"Aww why not? You have a beautiful prisoner completely at your mercy and you're not going to use her? You're crazy." She replied. She tugged on the wires that held her wrists together. He would certainly see if she was trying to untie herself, but if she could distract him, she might be able to gain the upper hand. "I've been thinking...you seem like you've never had a boobjob before."

Dorian straightened your slightly. "What makes you say that?"

"Just a guess..." she said, pushing her C cup breasts out slightly. "I could let you see how it feels, if you're interested..."

He let out a laugh. "So that you can get a hold of my blaster? Yeah, no."

"My hands are tied Dorian, there's nothing I can do to you. I'm just...horny..." she said, trying her best to sound genuine.

Dorian seemed to consider it for a few minutes before standing up. "I guess you're right, but if you try anything you'll regret it." He said, putting the blaster down on the desk. The detonator hung off of his belt, close enough for him to use it if he needed to.

"Don't be so paranoid!" She said, grinning.

He reached the chair that she was sitting in, standing over her. He unzipped her bodysuit slowly, bringing it farther and father down until her breasts were freed. He looked down at them, feeling the anticipation of what he was about to do.

"Do you like them?" She said, egging him on.

"They're perfect.." he said, reaching down. He cupped them in his hands, feeling their firmness. A bulge had begun to grow in his jumpsuit, and Zahara stared at it.

"What are you waiting for then? Let them make you feel good."

In response to her words, he unzipped his own suit. When he reached his waist, his large cock flopped out. It hung in front of her, and she thought back to how her former captain rode it.

"It's so...big.." she said, looking up at him. She kept her hands still, knowing that he wasn't distracted enough yet.

He moved forward, letting his erection fall into the tight valley between her tits. Arousal pulsed through him, and he began slowly rocking his hips, dragging and pushing his cock between her mounds. Dorian shuttered at the feeling of her soft skin on his cock.

"You like that, don't you?" She asked, watching as he moved back and forth.

He used his hands to push her breasts together, engulfing his cock.

"Just like that Dorian, keep going. Let my tits make your cock happy."

"This is...amazing..." he said, allowing himself to increase his speed. His cock was tingling with pleasure as he rocked his hips. He let his head fall back, closing his eyes to enjoy the feeling.

Realizing it was her chance, she began to untie the wires, using her fingers to try and untangle them.

He continued thrusting, his cock moving between her tits. He let out a moan, his legs quivering.

"I bet you want to cum all over my young tits, don't you?" She said, her fingers continuing to work frantically on the wires.

He groaned in response, speeding up even faster. His precum leaked from his cock, making her skin slick.

After a few minutes she knew that she was running out of time. Her hands struggled hard to untie her, and she almost let out a groan of frustration.

His legs began shaking from the pleasure, and he was quickly approaching orgasm.

The wire was tied too tightly, and she pulled hard on it. It didn't budge.

Dorian was moaning loudly, getting closer and closer to finishing. She kept trying, but gained little progress.

With one last thrust, sperm shot out of his tip, coating her pretty face. Startled from his sudden orgasm, she let out a yelp, allowing some to get into her mouth.

Dorian held her tights together as orgasmic waved flowed through his body, making him quiver.

Blast after blast of cum squirted into her face as Dorian moaned loudly, consumed in pleasure.

"That was...fantastic..." he said, panting.

She quickly concealed her frustration. "See? I told you."

He stumbled backwards and fell into his chair, his cock still leaking onto the ground while he caught his breath.

Zahara sat there thinking of another plan, her face drenched in his cum. Then, getting an idea, she stood up.

Dorian quickly grabbed his blaster and aimed it at her.

"Relax! I'm not trying to escape." Zahara said as she walked towards him. "I just think it's time for you to return the favor."

Dorian watched her carefully. "Oh?"

"Unzip me all the way and I'll show you."

After hesitating, he unzipped her bodysuit further until it reached between her legs, revealing her hairless pussy. He watched her, anticipating a surprise attack.

Zahara spread her legs and moved over his lap, lining his cock up with her slit. "You're going to please my pussy now. It's only fair.." she said seductively. She had to try again.

Dorian let out a moan as she lowered herself into his lap, sinking down on his cock. Her tight tunnel envelopes his length, squeezing down on it. "God...you're tight..."

She couldn't stop herself from gasping as he entered her, her vagina stretching slightly.

Zahara hilted his cock all the way inside, sitting down in his lap. He put his hands on her hips, enjoying the feeling of being inside of her toned body.

Then, slowly, she started to bounce up and down on his cock as he used his arms to assist her.

Even though he had just orgasmed, his DNA allowed him to have no refractory period. His cock was fully sensitive, sliding in and out of Zahara.

"Oooh yes Dorian...your cock feels so good..." Zahara moaned as she fucked him. She began trying to untie herself once again while Dorian was distracted by the pleasure.

Moving faster and faster, she bounced on his cock, the texture of her vagina ticking his shaft.

"Y..yess! Fuck me!" She yelled, her fingers trying to untie herself.

His dick rammed in and out of her, pleasure exposing through his body. His entire focus was on his cock as it was assaulted with intense stimulation.

Since he had already cum, it only took a few minutes until he felt the all too familiar sensations of an imminent orgasm.

"I'm gonna..cum..!" He yelled.

Zahara was filled with panic, knowing that she was once again almost out of time. She fiddled with the wires, trying to untie them over and over again until finally it came apart, freeing her wrists. She dropped all false expressions, and glared at him as she swung her fist to punch him.

Dorian grabbed her incoming hand, stopping the punch. She struck with her other hand, and he caught it like the first. He pushed them behind her back, wrapping his arms tightly around her abdomen. The movements were just enough to push him over the edge, and he held onto her as he orgasmed.

Sperm rocketed out of his cock and into Zahara's fertile womb, making her yell in panic as one of her eggs was inseminated. He held onto her tightly, trying to push his cock even deeper despite it already being pressed firmly against her cervix. The pleasure was intense, causing him to dig his nails into her back through her suit as he pumped his seed into her.

"Noooo...oooohhh god..." she said, feeling his warmth empty into her.

It lasted several seconds, and he continued to hold her as it began to fade.

He tried to catch his breath, panting hard. His cock was sore from cuming twice.

They remained together, his cock still inside of her. He had no doubt that she was now carrying his child.

***

The remainder of the journey to Vanessa's location went smoothly. Zahara didn't fight back when he retired her, seemingly pacified by the thought that she would soon be a mother.

The Nightfall docked with the refueling station and Dorian left the ship, Zahara at his side.

Vanessa was already waiting with a group of peacekeepers, due to the fact that Dorian had contacted her shortly after retaking the ship.

The detonator still in his hand ensured that the rest of the pirates didn't cause any issues while they were arrested by the peacekeepers.

They walked towards Vanessa, and Dorian realized that she was carrying two baby girls in her arms.

Vanessa spat in Zahara's face, adding to the cum. "We were friends, and you betrayed me. You deserve everything you get."

A female peacekeeper approached them, grabbing Zahara by the arm.

"Is this one pregnant? She has a lot of...stuff...on her face."

Dorian put his hand on Zahara's toned belly, nodding.

"Understood. You've done a good thing here, even if it was for profit. You'll be rewarded with the bounties on their heads." The woman said before walking off, pulling Zahara with her.

"Thank you Dorian, you've given me my ship back. As promised, I'll pay you what you're owed." Vanessa said, kissing him on the cheek.

"I appreciate that, but more importantly, I want to meet my new daughters." He said, leaning in closer to the twin babies.

"In that case, meet Avril and Zuri. I gave birth while you were gone." She replied.

"They're beautiful." He said, smiling at them. "You finally have the children that you've always wanted."

"About that..." she began, sounding excited. "Even though I have children of my own now, I've decided to raise Lela as well. I've spent so much time taking care of her while you were gone that, well, I couldn't stand it if you took her away now. Plus, she's the half sister of my children."

Dorian wrapped her up in a hug, careful not to smother the babies that she was holding. "Thank you Vanessa!"

"I'll give her a good home while you're out on your adventures. Speaking of which, would you like to see The Chimera?"

***

Dorian sat down in the pilot's chair of The Chimera, looking out into the vastness of space.

While he was busy tracking down Zahara, Vanessa had paid for his ship to be completely repaired and upgraded. The shields, the weapons, the engines, everything was better than before.

"It looks brand new! No, better than that!" Dorian exclaimed, looking over the control panels.

"I knew you'd like it." Vanessa said, standing near him.

Dorian stood up and took off his backpack. He reached inside, pulling Hex's cylindrical core out.

"Hello lady." The AI said.

"What the..." Vanessa said. "Is that an artificial intelligence? How long has that been in your backpack?"

"The whole time, but master wanted to keep me a secret. I know, I know, he's a bit paranoid." Hex replied.

"I needed to make sure that nobody knew. This is the one thing that my father left for me, and I couldn't risk it being stolen." Dorian explained. "Did you install the core adapter that I asked for?"

"I..I understand. I wouldn't have risked it either if i had something from my parents. But yes, it's been installed."

Dorian walked to the back of the ship, leading Vanessa. He found the adapter, and slid Hex's core inside. "Hex? Did it work?"

The door to the room slid shut and opened, while the light turned on and off. Then, a voice came from one of the ship's speakers. "Yes master, I have full control over the ship, which is a lot better than being stuck in a bag!"

"Great! Are you able to use the radar?" Dorian asked.

"Yep, I can now scan for the next data chip."

"What's she talking about?" Vanessa asked, curiosity on her face.

"We're tracking down data chips that my father left behind. Hex needed a radar in order to track it, which you've given us a way to use." Dorian explained.

"I guess that means you're leaving already. You've done a lot for me, and...I'll miss you. Please visit, alright?"

Dorian kisses her forehead. "I will Vanessa. I will."