Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 13

Story Info
Dorian tries to unite two settlements on a frozen planet.
3.5k words
4.53
15.6k
19

Part 13 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Chimera's engines pushed it through space towards the planet Ceitov.

After leaving Lela in the care of Vanessa, Dorian took a short detour to The Collector's tower. His harem had given birth to six more children, allowing him to reimpregnate them once again.

During the two days that Dorian spent entwined with the beautiful women of his harem, Hex used The Chimera's radar to search for the data chip. Tracing the signal emitted from the chip, she discovered that it was located on Ceitov, an icy wasteland that was mostly ignored by the rest of the galaxy.

"Mind telling me what I can expect down there?" Dorian asked as the ship entered the snowy atmosphere.

"Honestly, I have no idea but I'm sure you'll figure it out soon. It can't be that bad, though your father made it clear that he wanted to ensure that you'd only reach your full potential if you're worthy of it. In other words, you need to earn it. So, get to work, master." Hex replied, her artificial voice broadcasting through the ship's speakers.

"Well that's helpful..." he said, the ship's landing gear extending as it touched down on the planet's frozen surface. He sheathed his energy sword and holstered his blaster before pulling a cloak over his shoulders, draping over his black jumpsuit.

He exited through the airlock, walking out into the snow. Cold wind tugged at his cloak, and he pulled it closer to his body.

"Master, the signal is coming from a settlement in a valley a short distance from here." Hex explained, speaking through the new communicator built into the left arm of Dorian's jumpsuit.

"Guess that's where I'm heading. Keep the ship warm, I don't want to stay here long."

***

The journey on foot to the settlement took less than an hour, but Dorian was eager to find warmth nonetheless.

He reached the edge of the settlement, quickly scanning the small building that made up the moderately sized town for any danger.

Walking down one of the makeshift streets, Dorian noticed that everyone he passed was staring at him. They seemed to be normal humans, though they wore all white and had black tattoos on their faces.

"Just a little further, the signal is coming from the large building at the center of the settlement." Hex explained.

"Good, this place is freezing!" Dorian replied.

He reached the large building, sunlight shining through the haze of snow and gleaming off of it's metal exterior. Two guards armed with blaster rifles stood at either side of the double doors.

"Stop where you are! What business do you have with the overseer?" One of the guards asked.

Hex began speaking. "If this is where the overseer is, then I think that's who has the data chip."

"Well, like my wrist just said, I'm looking for something and I think your overseer has it. I'd like to meet him." Dorian explained to the guards.

They looked at each other, but nodded. "Fine. You'll find his office at the top of the stairs."

The doors slid apart, allowing Dorian to step inside. The interior looked worn down and lived in. The buildings of the settlement were all prefabricated, placed on the planet's surface by whatever civilization they originated from. While they would have looked clean and manufactured when the settlement was first created, they had long since become the source of consistent repairs and jerryrigging, with wires strung along the floor and entering wall panels that they weren't intended for.

The first thing that Dorian saw was a large room filled with supplies and weapons. A staircase was at the far end of the room, and he began climbing it. It led up several stories, all locked behind doors. At the very top was another door, guarded by two more armed men.

One of the guards held up a hand, motioning Dorian to wait while the other knocked on the door. "There's a visitor for you, an outsider."

"Let him in." A voice came from the other side of the door. It slid open, revealing a cluttered office. A middle aged man with black hair and an average build sat at a desk. He had the same black face tattoos that everyone else in the settlement had. "Welcome friend, please sit."

Dorian did as he asked, sitting across from the man. "You're the overseer?"

"I am. Welcome to our humble settlement, my name is Gislight. What brings you here, outsider?"

Dorian looked the man up and down. He seemed friendly enough, though the presence of so many guards and weapons seemed strange. "I'm looking for something, and I've been led to believe that you might have it. It's a data chip left behind by my father."

Gislight's jaw clenched. "If that's the truth, and if you're who I think you are, then you'd know how to prove it to me."

He considered the overseer's words, mulling them over until he decided that the best way to prove his identity was to use his power. Holding his hand palm up, he ignited a small flame that hovered over the surface of his skin.

The overseer quickly stood up, clapping his hands. "Finally! I've waited two decades to meet you!"

"So it's true? You have the data chip?"

Gislight sat back down, pulling his chair closer in excitement. "Of course! Since this data chip is the first one you'll find, I should explain. Before your birth, your father visited six different people throughout the galaxy, entrusting each of them to guard a data chip. He called us 'keepers', and told us that his son would one day seek us out."

"Was The Mystic one of the keepers?" Dorian asked, thinking back to the woman who started him out on his journey.

"No, she had impressed your father with her knowledge so he gave her the responsibility of teaching you your first power. He used his power to glimpse a possible future, and placed her where your paths would cross."

Dorian stroked his chin. "Who are the other keepers then?"

"I was only told the identity of The Mystic when your father explained his plan, so I can't help you there. The data chips are supposed to lead you."

"I understand. So, hand it over, I want to get started as soon as possible."

Gislight leaned back in his chair, his smile fading slightly. "About that...there's something I need you to do before I give it to you."

"Of course there is." Dorian said sarcastically.

"It's very important, trust me. For the past few decades we've been at war with a settlement nearby. They've become so hostile that they kill our people on sight. Not only our soldiers, but our ambassadors and citizens. I've tried many times to negotiate and offer peace, but they've never allowed us to get close ever since the war started."

"So you want me to fight alongside you and end the war? I'm not much of a soldier."

"The opposite, actually. This war has been going on long enough, and I only want peace. I have a proposal that will unite our people as one, but I can't even get close enough to discuss it with their leader. That's where you come in." The keeper explained, taking a breath. "They only kill our people, but they'd leave an outsider alive. You're an outsider. Go to their leader with my proposal. If you can convince her to accept, I will give you the data chip."

Dorian folded his arms, considering the offer. "If I accept, hypothetically, what is the proposition that I'd bring to the leader?"

"When I say a proposal, I mean it literally. I want you to tell her that I request her hand in marriage. If the leaders are married, our two settlements will unite into one."

"If you've really been at war for as long as you say, why would she ever marry you?"

The overseer looked down at the desk, his gaze distant. "It's gone on too long, and we've both lost so many good people. Peace could only benefit us all, and I need you to convince her of that fact."

Dorian was silent for a moment, weighing his options. "If this is the only way you'll give me the data chip, then I guess I have no choice. I'll meet with the leader."

***

Putting his hands up as he approached the second settlement, Dorian stepped forward. Guards aimed their blaster rifles at him. It had taken his over an hour of trudging through the thick snow to reach the little town on the other end of the valley.

"State your business!" One of them shouted.

"I need to speak to the overseer of this settlement!" He called back, hoping that Gislight was telling the truth about them not shooting outsiders.

A few seconds of silence passed before the guard yelled back a response. "You may approach!"

Dorian let out a breath of relief before lowering his hands.

"She's in the building up ahead. Don't do anything funny, we'll be watching you." The guard said when Dorian reached him.

Dorian walked past them and into the settlement. The buildings were nearly identical to the previous town, and he guessed that they must have been founded by the same people.

The citizens were similar to the other settlement, though they had red face tattoos instead of black.

He followed the main path until he reached the main building. While Gislight's building had been in the center of town, this one was pressed up against the steep valley wall. There was only one guard this time, sitting on the ground and leaning against the door.

"If you're looking for The Overseer, she's in her precious steam bath while the rest of us freeze." The guard said, gritting his teeth. He pointed to a pathway that led near the back of the building.

Dorian followed it as it led him to a narrow staircase that was carved out of the valley wall. He began the short trip up the stairs, careful not to slip on the snow. When he reached the top, he stepped onto the flat stone surface of a huge overhang. In the center was a large steam bath, carved into the smooth rock floor.

"Ah a visitor, welcome." A woman in the bath said when she noticed him. She was completely naked, sitting chest deep in the steaming water. She had shoulder length blonde hair, and the red face tattoos of her people. "What can I do for you, outsider?"

"I have a proposal from Gislight."

The mention of her enemy's name made the beautiful blonde frown. "Well, if it's that type of conversation you might as well get comfortable. Please, undress and climb in."

He hesitated, not expecting that he'd have to get naked during a negotiation. When she gestured to the water once again, he unbuckled his cloak and let it fall to the floor. He then unzipped his jumpsuit, sliding out of it until he was naked as well. He covered his large cock with his hands as he climbed into the hot water.

"Much better than the cold air of this frozen wasteland, isn't it?" The woman asked, grinning. "My name is Sina."

"Dorian. This is an..interesting settlement. Who would want to colonize this snowball?"

"The Varian Empire. Our two settlements were supposed to be oases, though obviously it didn't go as planned." Sina said. "Anyways, back to business. What's the message that Gislight sent you to deliver?"

"Well, he believes that he has found a way to end the conflict between your settlements; marriage. If you marry him, he-"

Sina cut him off. "He wants me to marry him?!? Absolutely not! Do you know how many deaths he's caused? How much we've lost?"

"So he started the war?" Dorian asked.

"He...well, not exactly. Thirty years ago our fathers were entrusted with leading the two settlements. They worked together for years, but their relationship soured when Gislight's father attacked. To this day we still don't know why, and now that he's dead we'll likely never know. This war has caused the death of my father, and many of my people. If Gislight thinks he can put this conflict aside with a simple marriage, he's dead wrong."

"If both of the original leaders are long dead, why bother continuing the war? Especially if you don't even know why they started it in the first place."

Sina's eyes narrowed. "They might have started it, but Gislight continues it."

"Aren't you as responsible for continuing it as he is?" Dorian said. He was risking angering her further, but he hoped that it would help convince her.

"Possibly, but only because his family needs to pay for what they've done!"

"Well, it's true that you didn't start it, but you are responsible for not ending it if you don't take this opportunity for peace."

"Peace? You act as if a marriage would magically solve everything."

"Not everything, but it's a start. Putting an end to open conflict between your settlements is a major step towards peace." Dorian argued.

Sina's eyes lowered to the water, and Dorian realized that she was beginning to see his side. Then, she looked back up at him, a hint of deviancy on her face. "I'm not too proud to admit that you have a point. However, if I agreed to the marriage I'd need something from you..."

"Here we go again..." Dorian said under his breath.

"You'd have to fuck me. Right here, right now, and put your baby in me." She said, completely catching Dorian off guard.

"I...uh..." he stammered.

Sina began moving through the water towards him. "Listen, Gislight has caused my people so much pain. This might be a perfect opportunity to punish him..." she explained, a grin spreading across her face. "Get me pregnant, and I'll trick him into thinking that it's his. The war will finally end, and I'll be able to secretly destroy his family line!"

"That's just...wrong..." Dorian said, not wanting to betray the man who his father had trusted.

Sina reached him, and gently wrapped her arms around his neck. "I won't marry him unless I can get my revenge. If you want me to accept, then this is my condition. Or would you rather have me find another man to fill my womb?"

Before he could respond, Sina used her right hand to reach below the water, letting her fingers lightly brush his cock.

"So? Are you going to help me humiliate him or not?" She said, wrapping her soft hand around the base of his shaft.

Dorian's erection hardened at her touch. She moved in and kissed him deeply, before straddling his waist as he sat on the bath's submerged bench. He didn't even have time to protest before she slid herself down onto his cock, penetrating herself.

"God...you're big..." she said, feeling him inside of her. She wasn't a virgin, but she was tight. She took a second to adjust to his girth before she began to rock her hips.

Dorian gritted his teeth, feeling pleasure building in his crotch.

"You like that, don't you?" She said, riding him.

"Sina...stop..." He felt guilt rising inside of him for what he was doing. While he had cucked a villiger in The Mystic's village, he hadn't known that the girl was married until it was too late. This was different, as he was knowingly betraying Gislight each time his cock grinded into Sina's pussy walls.

"Stop?" she said, her hips working his cock slowly. "Do you really think you'd be able to force yourself to slide out of this tight pussy?"

He wanted to push her off of his lap, to tell her that he'd never deceive someone like that, but each movement of her toned body sent pleasure trickling up his shaft.

"That's what I thought." she said, grinning.

The feeling of her movements became increasingly more intense, until he finally gave in and grabbed her hips.

"I told you, you can't deny how good it feels..."

Her hips were constantly rocking, grinding his cock inside of her.

"I bet you actually love the fact that you'll be cucking another man, tricking him into raising your child." she said, increasing her speed.

"Of...course not!" he replied.

"Your body says differently. The hardness of your cock, your breathing, the way you're gripping my waist, you LOVE it."

His face turned red, and he looked away.

"Aww don't be like that...just admit it...you can't wait to fill my womb...to secretly replace Gislight's lineage with your own..."

Dorian gritted his teeth. He hated the fact that her words filled him with lust, making his cock eager to release his DNA into her waiting womb.

She wrapped her arms around his neck again, bringing her mouth close to his ear. "You look strong...I bet you're going to give me a stronger baby than Gislight ever could..." she whispered.

Despite his best efforts, Sina's words caused Dorain's arousal to peak. He groaned, and began to force her hips to move up and down his length instead of grinding. He wanted to fill her, desperately.

"Oooh Dorian...that's more like it..." Sina said as he forced himself in and out of her pussy. "You really want to steal my womb from that cuck...don't you?"

He clenched his eyes shut, focusing on the bliss of fucking Sina's fertile pussy.

"Do you want to cum? To force your baby into my belly?"

Dorian held onto her tightly as he fucked her fast and deep, ramming up into her as she straddled his waist.

"Ooooh god...you're so good...I want you to fill my pussy up..." Sina said, moaning as she gave his shoulder and quick nibble. Her vagina was burning with pleasure, begging to be inseminated.

Their thrusts slapped the water each time, sending loud splashes over the edge of the steambath and onto the stone floor of the outcrop. Dorian was too consumed by desire to care that they were outside, or that someone might be able to hear them down below.

"Cum inside me Dorian...claim my eggs so that Gislight can't...humiliate him..." she said, moaning.

"I'm going to...finish..." he replied, feeling his balls tensing and preparing to unleash his cum.

"Do it...make that cuck raise your child..."

It was a simple statement, yet it caused Dorian to bury his cock as deep as possible into her cunt, holding on tightly as his cock erupted in pleasure, sperm spurting into Sina's fertile body. He screamed, his entire body consumed in ecstasy.

Sina held onto him, the feeling of being fertilized sending her into her own orgasm. She let out a squeak, involuntarily squeezing her vagina muscles hard.

His body convulsed, his cock continuing to squirt cum inside her vagina. After a few long moments, he let out a groan as his orgasm subsided. "That...was amazing..."

***

Dorian stood at the door of Gislight's office.

The guard knocked on the door, and opened it after getting a response.

"Welcome back Dorian. You've been gone for a while, did the negotiation go well?" The overseer said, sitting at his desk.

Dorian sat down, a strange feeling in his gut at the sight of the man who he had betrayed in the worst possible way. "Yes, actually. Sina was reluctant at first but I managed to get her to see the mutual benefits of peace. She will marry you."

"That's fantastic news!" Gislight exclaimed. "You've done a great thing here Dorian, our people will no longer die in this accursed war."

His guilt rose further in response, though he was surprised to realize that he was also feeling aroused. He had impregnated Gislight's future wife, and ensured that they'd be married before anyone knew that she was pregnant. Gislight would think that the child was his own, and the thought filled Dorian with lust. He was disgusted with himself.

"Oh! Before I forget..." The overseer said as he reached into his desk, pulling out a small data chip. "Your reward. On this chip is the information that will help you unlock another part of yourself. You've earned it."

Dorian took the data chip, feeling how light it was. It was strange to know that he held something created by his father, and he was eager to learn every single secret it contained.

***

Standing in front of Hex's core, a small panel slid open. Dorian carefully inserted the data chip into the core.

"Processing...processing..." Hex's artificial voice said. "And...done!"

"Well?" Dorian asked, feeling on edge.

"This chip had unlocked my memories regarding your snow power. Hehe...your father put the snow chip on a tundra planet!"

"Hilarious..." He replied sarcastically. "But what do you mean 'snow power'?"

12