Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded, letting go of her to unzip his jumpsuit. Sliding it off of himself, he was soon as naked as she was.

Her eyes scanned his lean body, paying attention to the crude muscles that he had begun to build up during his adventures. She ran her fingers gently over the bandages wrapped around his chest. "Are you sure you're healed up enough?"

"What do you think?" He said playfully, wrapping his arms around her midriff and lifting her up. At the far end of the barn was a large pile of harvested Culliver plants resting against the wall, next to a giant tank of water. She was giggling as he put her down, laying her at a forty five degree angle onto the blue pile.

Now on her back, she opened her legs a small amount, giving her lover a view of her dripping sex. She had been waiting to lose her virginity for a long time. Now that the moment had finally arrived, she could hardly wait.

His cock was as hard as possible, mere inches from the teen's waiting vagina. Her fertile body was ready to breed. "Don't worry Grace, I'll be gentle." Dorian said, moving his hips forward until his penis tip made contact with her labia. Her lower lips parted slightly, allowing him to push inside. With only a tiny amount of his cock inside of her, he could already tell that she was very tight.

Her shaky breath gradually grew into a scream as he broke her hymen, his tip continuing passed it to delve deeper inside.

Being as careful as possible not to hurt her, he eased himself inside very slowly. Halfway in, he moaned deeply as he felt the extreme pleasure of the former virgin's tight tunnel rubbing against his sensitive skin.

As Dorian reached her cervix, she let out a yelp. He was fully inside her now, hilting her as deeply as possible.

After a moment to let her adjust, he began very slow, gentle thrusts.

Her tight teen pussy was gripping him hard, massaging his length. Having lost her 'purity', Grace wrapped her arms around him as she was filled with a mixture of strong emotions.

Dorian held her as he rocked his hips, moving in and out of her. He had taken other girls' virginities before, but each time felt better than the last. His cock was in heaven, diving over and over into a fertile teen's wet pussy as he gradually increased his speed. With each passing moment his thrusts became harder, more aggressive.

Grace was moaning as her pussy was pounded, becoming louder and louder while desperately hoping that the barn was far enough away from the house so that Waylon and Aya couldn't hear them.

He grunted with each thrust, roughly fucking her against the pile of strange plants. The Culliver fruit directly under her had been squished as he forcefully pounded into her, the blue juices covering her back and firm ass.

She had become so aroused by his primal fucking that she wrapped her legs around him, trying to force him deeper each time he rammed inside of her. It was impossible, as each thrust already sent his cock as deep as it could go. She grunted each time the tip hit her cervix hard, knowing that she would most likely be bruised the next day.

Dorian knew that he couldn't continue for much longer, as her pussy was just too tight. She was squeezing down on him, practically dragging him towards cumming. He clenched his eye shut, gritting his teeth as an intense orgasm flowed through him, his mind overwhelmed with pleasure as he pumped his sperm into her fertile teen body.

Her mouth opened in surprise as she felt cum flood her womb, claiming her eggs. She held him tightly in her arms, pinned against the pile of fruit.

When his orgasm faded, he remained on top of her, panting hard. Cum leaked out of her pussy, dripping onto the blue plants.

"T..thank you...Dorian..." she said, emotion claiming her teen mind. She had finally lost her virginity.

***

A FEW MINUTES EARLIER

Aya was sitting alone on her bed, the light on as she read one of the old books that were left in her temporary room. She was curious to see what the former civilization of the planet enjoyed reading before it was destroyed.

Someone knocked on the door, startling her from her concentration. She got up, putting on pants but not bothering to put her top on, assuming that her father was the person knocking.

She opened the door and was surprised to see Waylon on the other side. "Oh, uh...hi." she said, suddenly self conscious of only having her black bra to conceal her C cup breasts.

"Aya...hey, sorry to wake you. Mind if I come in?" the farmer asked, politely trying to not pay attention to her bra.

She had no idea why he would want to talk in the middle of the night, but she stepped away from the door. "Uh yeah, please come in. I was just reading one of the books that you left in here."

Waylon entered, walking over to the bed and sitting down on the edge, gesturing for her to sit next to him. When she did, he looked at her awkwardly. "Thanks, I just...needed to ask you something. I've been thinking about it ever since you arrived here, and I've spent the whole night trying to convince myself to ask you..."

"Sure, what is it?" she asked, matching his gaze.

He took a breath before beginning. "It's just that...ever since Grace's mother died it's been really lonely on the farm. It's just me and Grace here, and we hardly ever meet other people. Then you crashed here and...well...I've enjoyed our talks." he said, putting his hand on her firm thigh. "That's why I was wondering if...uh...you'd be interested in spending the night together...?"

Aya was completely caught off guard by his request. Her mouth opened slightly in surprise.

"It's just that...you're extremely attractive, and I'd be very grateful-"

His sentence was cut off when she kissed him on the mouth. Even though he had the smoothness of a preteen boy, she decided to just go for it. The whole point of sneaking aboard her father's ship was to experience the galaxy outside of the tower, and she intended to. She ended the kiss, looking him in the eye. "If you're serious...then you better get started."

A smile spread across his face, and he stood up. Standing in front of her, he grabbed onto her waistband, forcefully pulling her pants down her legs and revealing her black panties. "You're just...wow..." he said, taking a second to admire her fit body.

She laid down on her back, her legs hanging over the edge of the bed. "Well Waylon? Are you going to take what's yours?" she asked, trying to be seductive. She unhooked her bra, showing off her perky tits.

He grabbed the sides of her panties, slowly pulling them down her thighs, to her knees, then letting them fall passed her ankles to the floor.

Aya opened her legs, exposing her mixed race pussy to him. She was quickly becoming wet at the thought of the farmer pounding into her. The fact that he was already a father filled her with intense lust, which she knew wasn't normal. Dorian had always struggled to give her attention, constantly off on some adventure or spending time with another of his nearly one hundred children. She hated to admit it, but it left her with some deep seeded daddy issues.

Momentarily entranced by the sight of her perfect eighteen year old pussy, Waylon snapped out of it and began undressing.

She watched him taking his clothes off, her eyes going widening in desire when his erection popped out of his pants. Putting her hands on her thighs, she pulled her legs open wider, ready to be penetrated.

Waylon moved closer, standing at the edge of the bed with his cock lined up with Aya's pussy. "God...it's been so long..." he said before moving forward, his cockhead pushing against her slick pussylips.

She gasped as he slid inside, diving deep with one thrust. While she was still a virgin, she had stolen a dildo from one of her many sisters at the tower, breaking her own hymen. The only sexual act she had experienced with another person was when she had given a handjob to one of her half-brothers, nothing involving her vagina. Having a real penis inside of her instead of a dildo felt strange, though good.

The farmer shuttered in pleasure, feeling the bliss of her tight teen pussy. He began to thrust, moving in and out of her at a moderate pace.

It felt as if her pussy was stretching around his girth, making her feel full and complete as he pushed in and out of her. She moaned loudly, penetrated over and over by his member.

He put his hand on her belly, feeling her toned midriff. Her sexy light brown skin was soft, tight over her faint abs.

Feeling his hand over her womb only increased her arousal. She knew that she had inherited her father's extreme fertility, and wanted nothing more than to experience the sensation of a man cumming inside of her.

Waylon was grunting hard, pistoning his cock in and out of her tight hole.

She let her arm rest above her head, closing her eyes and enjoying the sensation of getting fucked. Waves of pleasure flowed through her vagina as he slid his cock in and out, diving deep each time.

Having sex after so many years meant that Waylon wouldn't last much longer, and he knew it. "I..I'm getting close..."

Aya moaned, imagining him finishing inside of her. "Ooohhh yes...cum inside..." she said, enjoying every moment. "Knock me up..."

"Are...are you sure...?" he asked, barely able to hold off his incoming orgasm.

"Y..yes! G..get me pregnant..." she moaned, her mouth opening and her tongue sticking out.

Unable to even care about the consequences anymore, Waylon slammed his cock all the way inside, moaning as his cum spurted out in powerful jets.

Aya nearly screamed in pleasure, orgasming as she felt his sperm rocketing into her very fertile womb. Her body shook, spasming as ecstasy seized her body and mind. She knew that she would certainly become pregnant, fulfilling her primal female desire. She accepted his seed into her deepest depths, wanting nothing more than to be inseminated.

"Oh..oh god...that was...amazing..." Waylon said, his legs shaking as he struggled to remain standing. He pulled his cock out of her leaking cunt, wobbling over and falling onto his back on the bed.

They laid next to each other, both knowing that they had most likely put a baby in her womb.

Aya grinned as widely as possible, her hand on her belly. She drifted off to sleep, potent cum dripping out of her used pussy and onto the wooden floor.

12