Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 17

Story Info
Dorian enters a ruined city to search for the datachip.
5.2k words
4.54
13.4k
25

Part 17 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dorian and Aya loaded their supplies onto the hovering speeder that Waylon had lent them. It was early in the morning, the sun low on the horizon. They had to leave early, as the sand-striders would come out during the night.

Since his communicator was still broken, he had to leave without being able to talk to Hex, who had given him direction as to where the indestructible box was located. Apparently, his father had created the box under the largest remaining skyscraper in the ruined city.

He had initially denied Aya's request to come with him, but had given in after an argument where she made him feel guilty for giving her so little attention in the past.

When he finally agreed to let her come with him, she had dressed in an outfit that was similar to a sports bra and panties, connected by straps that held everything tightly together. He wasn't happy about his very attractive daughter wearing something so revealing, though she had argued that the outfit would help with the desert heat.

They boarded the speeder, with Aya sitting behind him and holding onto his waist as he controlled the steering. They said their temporary goodbyes to Waylon and Grace, both of them unaware of what the other had done the previous night.

Activating the engine, the speeder began to move forward, gaining speed rapidly.

***

They traveled for most of the day, the desert sand flying by a few feet below them as they hovered. The desert seemed limitless, continuing on with no end in sight.

The speeder pressed on at a quick pace, the wind cooling them while the bright sun shined down in them.

Hour after hour passed by, and they watched as the sun neared the horizon. Grace had said that if they traveled at full speed they'd reach the ruined city before nightfall, which was proven to be the truth when they were able to see it in the distance just as the bright sky had begun to darken.

"Dad, is everything alright?" Aya asked, feeling the speeder begin to shake.

"I'm not sure, maybe it-" he was cut off when a cloud of black smoke burst from the rear of the speeder, making a loud popping noise. Dorian activated the brakes, bringing them to a skidding stop right before the vehicle fell to the sandy ground.

"What the hell was that?!" Aya asked, hopping off of the damnaged speeder.

Dorian joined her on the ground, moving to see where the smoke was coming from. "Whatever it is, we don't have a lot of time to fix it."

"Do you even know how?"

He opened a panel on the side of the vehicle, uncovering the damaged mechanism. "Probably, I worked on a cargo ship for a few years." he replied, thinking back to his time aboard The Nimbus where he learned many helpful mechanical skills. "Just keep a lookout."

"Fine." She said as she climbed back on, her leg hanging over the open panel as she straddled the seat.

Dorian pushed her leg out of the way, feeling her smooth light brown skin. He leaned in close, beginning his repairs.

For several minutes Aya scanned the mostly empty horizon as the sky continued to darken. She absentmindedly kept her hand on her flat stomach, her pregnancy too early to show. "Uh...you might want to hurry." She said, the sun disappearing completely behind the distant city.

Dorian worked as fast as he was able to, squinting to see in the dim light reflected off of the twin moons.

She glimpsed something in the corner of her eye, causing her to turn her head quickly to the left. Four thin legs protruded from the ground a few meters from them, bending to hoist the rest of itself out of the sand. Rising to its full height, Aya was horrified to see that it stood three times the height of an average human. All four skinny legs led to an oval shaped insectoid body, matching the color of the sand perfectly. It didn't seem to notice them at first, standing mostly still as Aya kicked her father, getting his attention.

"Ow!" He said, looking up from the open panel. Aya gestured to the creature, and Dorian's expression fell when he saw it in the dim moonlight. He immediately went back to work, rushing to repair their vehicle.

Aya watched it closely, hoping that it would keep its distance. Another creature emerged from the sand, closer to their position.

As soon as the repairs were finished Dorian slammed the panel shut before jumping on the speeder, igniting the engine.

The sand-striders turned to them, hearing the speeder lift off from the sand and beginning to hover once more. Walking on their long legs they acted fast, sprinting in the direction of the vehicle.

Gripping the handles, Dorian launched them forward, moving quickly to get away as the creatures advanced on them. Both father and daughter could hear the loud hissing following close behind.

The sand-striders moved surprisingly fast, nearly managing to keep up with the speeder. When they seemed to realize that they were losing their prey, both creatures launched a projectile.

"Watch out!" Aya yelled, causing Dorian to swerve out of the way. Though he managed to dodge the first projectile, the second hit the rear of the seat, releasing a type of acid that burned through the cushion.

They passed many more sandstridders as they neared the city, some still emerging while others were already up and standing. Each one launched their own acid at them, flying by too close for comfort.

One of the creatures stood directly in their path, forcing them to lean to the right as it stabbed at them with impressive force, barely missing them.

Barely dodging the acid projectiles, the speeder finally reached the edge of the ruined city. They kept going, traveling down a street littered with debris as they slowly gained distance from the monsters, no new sand-striders springing up in front of them.

"That...was too close." Aya said, calming herself as they outran the creatures.

Dorian let out a breath of relief. "Now you know why I didn't want you to come."

"But we made it!"

"For now." Dorian replied, sounding grave. He pulled over near a smaller building along the road. "We'll stay here for tonight."

"Are you sure it's safe?"

"Not at all, but it'll have to do."

After Dorian did a quick search of the three story building to make sure it was safe, they did their best to fortify the bottom floor. It looked as if the building had been a store of some kind, completely looted long ago. The only thing that remained were shelves, which the pair used to block the windows and doors. They then carried all of their supplies to the third floor, hiding the speeder in the alleyway behind the building.

Waylon had given them a portable mattress that he had bought from a traveling trader many years ago. Inactivated, it was fourteen inches long and eight inches wide. Aya pressed the side button, and it began to unfold. She dropped it in the ground, allowing it to inflate fully. "Looks like it's only big enough for one person. Guess we're sleeping together." She said, laying down on it's squishy surface.

Dorian looked slightly embarrassed at the idea, but joined her. He laid down, spooning her. With the sun down the temperature dropped just below their comfort level, causing them to get in close to stay warm. "Aya...we need to talk."

She felt a twinge of nervousness in her stomach, not knowing what he'd say. "About what, dad?"

"I can't act like I didn't see the way you were holding your belly while I repaired the speeder. It was as if you were protecting it or something." He said, sounding concerned. "I think I have a pretty good idea about what might be going on with you...and, well...I just want you to know that you can tell me anything."

She didn't reply for a while, absorbing his words. What could she possibly say? Confirm that she had unprotected sex? That she practically begged to have her fertile body filled? Or perhaps deny his implied allegation, only to be considered a liar when her pregnancy began to show? Finally, she settled on a simple four word sentence. "Waylon is the father."

Dorian didn't reply, remaining still as she laid with him. His suspicions were true, his daughter was pregnant. After a moment, and without saying a word, he pulled her in close to him, his hand on her toned belly.

Aya smiled to herself, enjoying the feeling of her father's strong arms around her. She had yearned to feel his affection for so long, and now that it was finally happening she was filled with a sensation of peace. She closed her eyes, allowing herself to drift off to sleep.

***

Aya was in a dark room, unaware of where she was or how she got there. She saw Dorian walking towards the open door. She tried to follow him, but her limbs disobeyed her orders, preventing her from moving. She tried harder and harder to force her legs to walk forward, to catch up with her father, but it was too late. He passed through the door, closing it behind him.

Her eyes flew open, and she quickly sat up. She was breathing hard, trying to calm herself as she realized that it had just been a nightmare. The sun was shining through the broken window, and she realized that Dorian was crouching under it, peeking outside. "Dad?"

He put out his hand, gesturing for her to stop talking. He waited for a full minute before turning from the window to reply. "Raiders. It looks like they're scavenging."

"We should hide. What're the chances that they'll search this particular building?"

"I'm not sure, but they've been poking around the alleyway. I think they might have found the speeder."

His suspicions were proven correct when a loud voice called out from the street. "We know you're in there! We found your machine, so why don't you make this easy on yourself and come out!"

Dorian peered out of the corner of the window, staying low. The voice had come from a large man wielding a blaster rifle that looked as if it had been put together using pieces from several different blasters. Raising it, the large man sent a bolt of energy crashing through the window over Dorian's head, the glass shattering.

Aya let out a yelp of surprise, but was quickly cut off when Dorian threw his hand up in a gesture that told her to stop making noise.

A loud pounding sound began on the front door as the raiders forced their way past the makeshift barricade. After only a few moments they were inside the building, beginning their search. Being on the third floor gave Dorian and Aya time, though not much.

"Hurry, get to the door!" Dorian commanded, moving quickly. They reached the door, pressing their back against the wall.

Aya waited, following her young father's commands. Her heart was beating fast, and she focused on her breathing.

Footsteps climbed the stairs, growing closer and closer until the door finally burst open. The moment that the first man entered the room, Dorian thrust his energy sword deep into his chest, pulling it out as he quickly readied himself for the oncoming counterattacks.

The raiders seemed to be caught off guard by his brutal ambush, as they watched the stabbed man fall limply to the floor. The closest man managed to snap out of his stunned stupor just in time to move out of the way of Dorian's next strike, though he wasn't quick enough to avoid being hit by an energy bolt from Arya's blaster.

The third man fired off a clumsy shot, missing both of them and hitting the floor. Dorian moved quickly, finishing him before he could shoot a follow up bolt.

With the treeow incapacitated, Dorian rushed down the stairs with Aya following close behind. They could hear blaster shots being fired outside, though Dorian wasn't entirely sure why.

"Keep your head down!" He yelled as they reached the first floor, keeping low while he took cover under the large window. The firing stopped abruptly, causing his curiosity to rise. What the hell were they shooting at?

Peaking over the weathered window seal, he was surprised to see that all of the raiders were laying dead in the street. Two individuals stood over the large raider leader, holding blaster rifles. They seemed to be identical twin sisters, with short brown hair that was shaved on the sides and white skin that was lightly tanned from the hot desert sun. Their clothing looked rough, as if it had been scavenged from various different sources, though revealing enough to allow any onlooker the ability to appreciate their lean athletic forms.

The twins were accompanied by a strange robot, with thin limbs and a glass visor for a face. It looked run down and borderline broken, though it was managing to stand. It held out a thin, damaged finger, pointing at the building.

"Alright com'on out, the coast is clear!" One of the twins yelled. "We aren't here to hurt you!"

"The hell..." he said quietly to himself.

When they received no answer, the girls dropped their weapons. "See? We're not here to fight you!"

Confused, Dorian kept his head down as he yelled back. "Who are you two?"

"Just come out so we can talk!" They replied.

Still skeptical, Dorian commanded Aya to remain inside the building. He stood up and left the building, approaching them carefully. They were unarmed, but he watched closely for an ambush.

"See? That wasn't so hard. Now we can talk without having to yell." One of the girl's said as Dorian reached where they were standing.

"Talk then, tell me why you saved us." He replied.

"It's complicated, but we think you might be the person that we've been look'n for."

"Oh? Why do you think that?" He asked, suspicion in his tone.

One of the twins gestured to the lanky robot. "This old guy can detect anyone who is related to his creator."

Dorian watched as the robot stepped closer before it kneeled in front of him. The visor that made up the entirety of its face slowly began to open, revealing a black surface covered by a red mesh. "Uh...what's it doing?"

"He wants to confirm your identity. Just put your hand on his head." A twin explained, though she saw his very obvious reluctance. "Look, I know you don't trust us but we could have just stormed the building and killed you. Why would we have to trick you?"

He wanted to argue that they wouldn't have been able to beat him, though the dead raiders laying in the street proved otherwise. Deciding that they had a point, he carefully placed his hand on the red mesh covering the robot's head.

They waited a few seconds before the robot announced his findings. "DNA match detected, offspring of the creator located."

"Finally!" The twins shouted in unison. "We've waited so long to find you!"

"If my DNA matches, does that mean that you two know about my father?" Dorian asked, feeling hopeful.

"In a way. Our father is the keeper of one of the datachips, and I'm assuming that you wouldn't be here unless you were looking for it, right?" One of the girl's replied.

"I am! Can you lead me to it?" He asked excitedly.

The twins both nodded. "It's not far."

Aya emerged from the building, clearly deciding that they weren't a threat.

"Oh..who's this little hottie?" One of the twins asked as they both stared at the approaching girl, visibly intrigued by Aya's scantily clad body.

"Aya?! What're you doing?!" Dorian asked.

"What? They're obviously on our side if they know about grandpa." She replied.

The twins stepped closer to her, eyeing her up with lust in their gaze. "We're Rana and Rona, who're you?"

Dorian stepped in between them. "She's my daughter. Now can you take us to the data chip or not?"

"This brown goddess is your daughter?!" Rana asked, grabbing onto her sister's hand excitedly as Aya blushed.

Dorian rolled his eyes. "Yes, now come on. Let's get going before we're attacked again!"

***

They spent nearly half an hour traveling on foot, pushing the hovering speeder along with them as it only had room for two riders.

The twins spend the time explaining how they had spent their childhood being raised by the strange robot while their father remained inside of the huge black cube, waiting for the day that someone would seek out the data chip.

The small group arrived in the center of the city where a massive building stood tall. The twins led them to a staircase that brought them to an underground area below the building that had been fortified using scrap.

"Welcome to our humble home!" Rona announced as they entered. "Rana, show Aya around while I show Dorian the cube."

After splitting the group, the girl led him through a door that opened into a huge cavern with the massive black cube in the center. Broken pipes continually leaked water, feeding into several tiny ponds spotted through the cave. Bioluminescent algae inside of the tiny ponds illuminated the cave in blue light.

Dorian looked around the monolithic cave, his mouth open in amazement.

Rona giggled at him, motioning for him to follow.

They walked towards the massive cube, stepping carefully as to avoid falling into the glowing puddles. Then, stopping once they reached it, Dorian impulsively reached out and rested his palm on it's void-like surface. It was the smoothest texture he had ever experienced, seemingly lacking any bumps or imperfections. Allegedly invincible, the cube was hard and solid under his touch. Similar to marble or granite, though not quite. There was something...otherworldly about it's material. He removed his hand after a moment, feeling unnerved.

"So? Are you going to go inside?" She asked him, snapping him out of his thoughts.

He took a few steps back. "How thick are the walls?"

"I have no idea, I've never been inside. My father only entered with the help of your dad." She replied.

Putting his hand on his chin, he hesitated. "I don't exactly like going in blind, but I guess I don't really have a choice. I'll enter it in the morning, since I'll need all of my strength."

Rona nodded casually. "Fair enough, you can spend the night here." She replied, turning away from the cube.

Dorian followed her, leaving the black shape behind. Returning through the door that they previously used, they were greeted by the sight of Aya and Rana kissing, running their hands along each other's firm body.

"What're you two doing?!" Dorian yelled, rushing into the room.

"Dad! I...uh..." Aya said, startled.

Rona, standing next to Dorian, put her hand gently on his chest and stepped in front of him. "Hey...it's alright. They're just having fun. Why don't we have some of our own?" She asked seductively.

Aya's attention was shifted back to Rana when she was pulled back into a kiss.

Rona traced her fingers on his chest, looking up at him with desire. "We've spent our entire lives waiting for you, spending every night wondering what you'll look like." Said said, talking slowly. "We rarely get the chance to play with men, since most would rather enslave us. Why waste this opportunity?"

He wanted to refuse, feeling strange as he watched his daughter make out with another attractive girl. Rona's fingers reached his waist, moving dangerously close to his crotch.

Rana put her hand on Aya's asscheeks, squeezing it as she pushed her backwards onto the large bed.

"Come on, I can see you getting hard. Why not take off your jumpsuit and join them?" Rona asked, unbuttoning her clothes before letting them fall to the floor and revealing her twenty year old fit body. Her skin was smooth and tanned, and she had perky C cupped breasts.

Rana stripped as well, showing off to Aya before unbuckling Aya's outfit and slowly pulling down her bottoms to reveal Dorian's daughter's hairless pussy. Rana stopped her from closing her legs, smirking back at Dorian as she allowed him to see Aya's naked vagina.

Dorian's cock became rock hard, and he didn't resist when Rona began to undress him. His erection was revealed, and the tomboyish twins both look a moment to stare at it in desire.

With Rana's attention turned away from her, Aya sat up and was exposed to the sight of her father's large cock. She blushed heavily, unable to look away until Rana turned back around to her and began to kiss once more.

12