Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rona let her hand gently grip his erection to feel his thickness. She shivered with lust.

His arousal had reached its peak and he, or rather his cock, decided to go along with their suggestion. Grabbing the girl's arm, he led her over to the bed before tossing her onto it, right next to Aya.

"That's more like it!" The twin said, giggling as she spread her toned legs.

He mounted the bed, leaning over Rona as his cock neared her entrance.

Rana stopped kissing and looked over as her twin prepared to be penetrated. "That's right Dorian, put it in!"

Unable to wait any longer, he pushed her cock into the tomboy's right pussy. She let out a yelp, which turned into a deep moan as she was penetrated by his big cock.

Aya turned her head and watched her father enter the girl as she laid next to her. She felt a burst of confusing emotions as she saw him begin to thrust, seeing the clear pleasure on his face. She felt her pussy become wet as she watched.

"What's this?" Rana said, looking down at her mate's pussy. "Are you getting wet?"

Aya was about to reply when the girl ran a finger over her slit, giving her clitorous a light flick. She let out a surprised yelp, and her cheeks flushed red.

Rana laughed, watching her mixed raced pussy quiver after rubbing it again. Then, resting her hand on their girl's hairless mound, she climbed on top of her to kiss her and slipped a finger inside her tight tunnel while feeling their firm breasts pushed against each other. Aya let out a moan into the twin's mouth.

Dorian watched as his sexually ripe daughter was fingered gently, their beautiful young bodies rubbing against each other. He felt the tightness of Rona's pussy as he fucked her, pumping in and out. She was moaning under him as she rammed into her, loving every second of their rough lovemaking.

Rana slid another finger inside, beginning to finger the exotic girl faster. The moment she found her G spot, Aya arched her back and moaned loudly.

Consumed with lust, Aya pushed her tongue into the twin's mouth as her pussy was stimulated. She moved her hips, wanting more.

Dorian began grunting, feeling himself near his first orgasm. The sight of his daughter being pleasured plus the beautiful bodies of all three girls was becoming too much for him, and he felt his cock growing more sensitive. "Your pussy is sooo gooood...I'm gonna cum..."

Rona wrapped her legs around him, pulling him in deeper with each thrust. "C..cum inside..." she moaned. "I want you to...fill me up..."

Rana separated from Aya's mouth to watch Dorian finish. "Do it! Knock her up!" She said while laughing playfully. "Get her slutty body pregnant!"

Hearing the girl telling him to impregnate her twin was too much for him, and he rammed in deep, holding her tight as he was overwhelmed by a screaming orgasm.

Aya watched as her father finished with such pleasure that his body shook. She was completely surprised when the sight sent her into her own orgasm, her pussy squirting it's juices all over the twin's fingers that were still buried inside of her.

After a moment to recover, Dorian pulled out of Rona's tight vagina and left her as a moaning mess. There was no doubt that his sperm was fertilizing her tomboyish womb.

"My turn! My turn!" Rana said enthusiastically, pulling her fingers out of Aya's cunt. She pushed him onto his back before climbing on top of him, barely giving him time to rest. "You better knock me up too, stud."

Dorian watched as she lowered herself onto his cock, impaling her cunt as she slid him deep inside her. His unique DNA allowed him to experience several orgasms in a row, though his cock was still noticeably more sensitive after cumming. Pushing herself up and down his shaft, he gritted his teeth as intense pleasure streamed through his erection.

When Rona caught her breath, she got on top of Aya with her creampied pussy positioned above her face. "You're going to eat your dad's cum out of my pussy." She said, giggling.

"Wait...I-" was all Aya could say before Rona lowered down onto her, pushing her crotch right into her face. Dorian's potent sperm was leaking out, covering her pretty lips. She opened her mouth, allowing the cum into her mouth instead of dripping in her face.

Rona leaned down, putting her face into Aya's vagina as well. She wasted no time in slipping her tongue into the exotic girl's labia. She felt her clench up in surprise before relaxing again to enjoy herself. Rona worked her tongue aggressively, knowing all the right points to hit after so many sessions with her twin. Within seconds she had Aya squirming with pleasure.

Dorian grunted each time Rana slammed down, driving his penis up into her tunnel. She was slightly tighter than her sister, which only increased his sensitivity. His cock felt nothing except pure bliss.

It didn't take long for Aya to reach her second orgasm, as she squirted all over Rona's face. Rona responded by rubbing her pussy against Aya's lips, practically begging her to eat her out. Though she didn't have much experience, she began to work the twin's pussy with her tongue, tasting Dorian's sperm as it continued to leak into her mouth.

Rana yelped when she felt Dorian climax. She sank down fully onto him as powerful jets of cum shoot into her fertile womb while Dorian yelled in ecstasy. "Ooooohh yess...knock me up..."

After giving Aya three orgasms with her mouth, Rona was finally given one of her own. She squirted, covering Aya's attractive face with her pussy juices.

With both of the twins having their pussies filled, they rolled off of their respective partners and layed down next to Aya, wrapping their arms around her.

"That was...fantastic.." Rana whimpered, her young body knocked up from his very fertile cum.

Rona let her hand glide down to Aya's thigh, spreading her legs. "Well daddy? Are you going to allow your daughter to feel the exquisite pleasure that you've already given us?"

Both Dorian and Aya blushed at her suggestion. "I don't think...I mean...I couldn't..." he stammered, his cock remaining hard at the thought. He already had sex with his daughter Mira, though that was a nessessary tradition. Could he really make love to his own daughter solely out of lust?

"Dad...I think...uh..." Aya started, stumbling over her words. Her entire childhood had been filled with confusing feelings for her absent father. When she reached sexual maturity she had slowly realized that her feelings had become...intimate. Though she had always tried to ignore her feelings, how could she miss out on the opportunity to experience the exact thing she had always secretly dreamed of? "I...I think that it would be..alright..."

Dorian was shocked at his daughter's words. She'd really give him permission to have sex with her?

"See? She wants your cock!" Rana exclaimed in a playful voice. "Give this goddess the pleasure that she wants!"

Dorian hesitated, though his lust won out over his guilt. If she wanted him, then what harm would it do?

The twins cheered and giggled as he moved his cock towards her naked vagina. He pushed his tip against her labia, feeling her wetness. He looked into her eyes, looking for any doubt. She showed none, completely prepared to be fucked by her biological father. With a push, he was able to slide all the way in due to her wetness.

Aya let out a moan, feeling a cock enter her body for the second time in her life.

Her pussy was excruciatingly tight, causing Dorian's already sensitive cock to explode in pleasure. "Ooooh...fuck..." he muttered, feeling the inside of his daughter's vagina squeezing down on his erection.

"Wow...you did it! You're...fucking your own daughter!" Rona said, teasing him.

Aya covered her mouth with her hand, muffling her moans as he began to thrust. Her pussy was stretching around his girth.

Rana put her hand on Aya's firm thigh, lightly stroking her soft brown skin as Dorian's hips rocked back and forth, steadily increasing in speed.

Rona cupped Aya's breast, rubbing her nipple with a single finger. The sensation sent tingles of pleasure trickling through her body, causing her moaning to grow louder.

Dorian leaned over Aya, looking deep into her eyes as his cock rammed into her tight pussy repeatedly. He felt an intense bond with his offspring, which only increased each time his erection ploughed into her vagina.

The twins rubbed all over Aya, their hands exploring and worshiping her exotic sexually ripe body. They massaged her girly thighs, ran their fingers over her lightly toned abs, and tweaked her perky breasts as she squirmed in pleasure.

Aya moves her hand away from her mouth, letting it fall open in bliss. She kept her eyes gazing into Dorian's, feeling his girth stretching her lower lips each time he pushed into her. It didn't take long for her lust to overflow, causing her to experience yet another orgasm as she was wrapped around her father's cock.

Watching his daughter's body writhe in ecstasy, knowing that his cock was the cause of her orgasm, caused Dorian to be filled with an intense, deep feeling of pleasure that he was quickly pushed over the edge. He pushed himself deep inside of her, unloading jets of sperm into her womb as his entire body shook.

Feeling her father finishing inside of her pussy filled Aya with a sense of immense satisfaction and peace.

The two twins immediately realized what was happening, and began to giggle and cheer. "That's it! Fill your own daughter up! Cum inside of our future babies' half sister!"

His orgasm didn't stop, clenching him in tortuous pleasure as burst after burst of cum spurted into Aya's tight body. Knowing that she had already been knocked up by Waylon only a few days prior mattered little to him as his body bucked wildly, sending as much potent sperm as he could muster into her already fertilized womb.

Giggling in delight, the twins watched as Dorian pulled his still orgasming cock out of his daughter, allowing several heavy spurts of cum to rain down onto her exotic body, landing onto her toned belly.

Finally, his climax began to subside, and he fell backwards onto the bed. Having pleasured three attractive girls, while knocking up two of them, his cock was spent. He let his exhausted body relax, and closed his eyes.

12