Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his precum dribbling out more and more, the woman stopped touching him and lifted herself up, positioning her vagina above his cock.

Dorian let out a groan as she slowly lowered herself, his tip pushing passed her labia and into her tight pussy. Having his desperate cock enveloped by the beautiful pale woman sent shivers through his body.

"O..ooh...you're thicker than I expected..." she said, taking him all the way inside. She began to move, slowly working his cock.

Shing ran her fingers though Dorian's hair as she watched him penetrate her. "Does that feel good, pet?"

Dorian looked up into Shings eyes, unable to hold his glare as the woman's gentle thrusts made him moan into his gag.

"H..his cock is l..larger than any of my lovers'..." the woman said, working her hips.

"Yes, it's quite big..." Shing said, enjoying the sight of him squirming until the pleasurable movements of the beauty on top of him.

The woman moved her body up and down, increasing in speed. She put her hands on her breasts, gently rubbing her hard nipples that would soon feed his baby.

His entire cock tingled, being pushed in and out of her pussy against his will. His balls felt uncomfortably full, and his mind was consumed with the thought of breeding her.

The woman bit her lip, closing her eyes as she began to speed up. His cock reached the deepest parts of her, hitting her cervix each time she dropped herself down onto him.

Dorian moaned loudly, his toes curling. He was completely powerless and unable to escape, feeling immense pleasure flowing through him.

"Well well well, does my pet actually enjoy being used as a breeding tool?" Shing asked, laughing cruelly. "Do you like that you're nothing but a sperm producer now?"

His balls ached, desperate to drain themselves into the fertile girl riding him.

The woman was moaning, slamming down with each thrust. "O..oh god...you're so big... N..none of my lovers were w..worthy of inseminating me...but you are..." she said, her hands on his chest to keep herself stable. "Th..they were all soo jealous when I d..didn't pick any of them t..to be the father..."

Dorian clenched his eyes shut, her words driving him crazy with desire.

"What's wrong, pet?" Shing asked. "Are you going to cum?"

The woman groaned. "Y..yes...cum, slave! Fill me with y..your seed!"

Shing chuckled. "Well pet? Don't you want to finish inside of her? Doesn't the thought of knocking her up drive you wild...?"

Dorian moaned, feeling his sensitivity increase as he approached his orgasm.

Her pussy was squeezing hard, trying to milk the sperm directly out of his balls.

"You're so cute when you squirm, pet." Shing taunted. "You have my permission to cum. Let it all out..."

Dorian's moans became deeper, more ragged until he felt himself pass the point of no return, his sensitivity skyrocketing as he began to cum, clenching his fists and pulling hard at his binding as his body was consumed with pleasure.

The woman let out a gasp as she felt his cum squirting into her womb. She didn't stop, but rather she began to speed up her thrusts as she was filled with primal breeding pleasure.

His mind was consumed with intense ecstasy as she continued riding him hard through his orgasm, his sperm shooting out violently into her pussy.

With one final lift, she slammed down onto him hard, hilting Dorian's cock as deeply as possible and shaking as she finished, a warm sensation growing in her womb as his cum filled her fertile body.

"Good pet! Unload everything you have into her!" Shing commanded, laughing sadistically.

He groaned loudly into his gag, relief flowing through his body as his orgasm subsided.

"O..oh wow...he didn't disappoint.." the woman said, looking to Shing.

"What did I tell you? You'll be even more satisfied by the quality of his DNA when your baby is born." Shing said smugly.

***

It took awhile for the woman to calm herself and redress, before Shing escorted her out of the chamber. When she returned, she ungaged Dorian. "Well pet, how did you like the first taste of your new life as my property?"

Dorian glared at her in response, catching his breath. "I..I'm not your property."

"Oh really?" Shing said, dragging her finger along his shaft before licking the finger, tasting the mixture of the woman's pussy juice and his sperm. "You're bound deep in my fortress. Do you really believe that you're going to get out? Don't make me laugh! You're mine. Your cock is mine. And most importantly, your sperm is mine. You better get used to it unless you want things to get worse."

Dorian looked away stubbornly.

"Either way, you better get ready. That was only the first client. You still have nine more women waiting to be knocked up today." She said with an evil grin.

12