Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dorian steadily sped up, fucking her faster and faster. His erection continuously pounded into her cervix. He wanted nothing more than to cum as deeply as possible into her attractive body.

"Oooh yeah...your cock is amazing!" The girl yelled, enjoying the feeling of her pussy stretching around his thickness. "I n..need your cum!"

Dorian's grunts became louder and louder as the minutes passed, his cock in absolute bliss.

"D..do you want to knock m..me up, stud? Are y..ou going to cum inside me?" The woman teased, her cervix being beaten by his tip.

Her girlfriend squeezed her hand harder, furiously masturbating. "God..please! Knock her up! Give h..her a baby!"

Dorian felt himself getting closer and closer, egged on by their words. He knew he wouldn't last much longer.

"Fill me up, s..stud! I want y..your baby!" The woman screamed.

"I..I'm so close..." Dorian said, his balls clenching up.

"Y..yes! Cum for me! G..get me pregnant!" She yelled, moaning loudly.

He felt himself pass the point of no return, causing him to push his cock deep into her cunt, pressing the tip directly against her cervix.

The woman screamed in pleasure, wrapping her legs around his waist as she felt his sperm draining into her fertile womb in powerful jets.

The pink haired girl nearly collapsed, leaning on the table to support herself as she squirted once again, her legs shaking as she watched Dorian cum inside of her girlfriend's pussy.

The room was filled with the echoed moans of the three cumming individuals, taking several minutes for the noises to slowly quiet as their orgasms faded.

When they had calmed themselves sufficiently, the two women kissed, knowing that Dorian had granted them a child.

***

As night fell on the Mist planet, Dorian used his power to ignite a small flame in his palm. Then, increasing his concentration, he fueled the flame. It slowly grew, increasing in intensity until it mirrored a lit torch.

Lasting only a few seconds, Dorian let the flame disperse as he stumbled backwards and bumped into his cell wall.

He waited until his vision unblurred from being lightheaded before he re ignited the flame, repeating the action.

While he had promised Yasma to act as an obedient slave, he certainly wasn't going to sit around while they waited for an escape opportunity. He would spend the time training, building his stamina.

He was going to be ready when the time came.

12