Impregnation Cruise Ch. 03: Two Days at Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To give Charles his due, he didn't just push it in right away. He kissed me, gently then harder, then nibbled my neck, sending jolts of electricity straight to my clit. Come on, baby, fuck me, I thought, but he wouldn't be hurried. It was a good ten minutes of foreplay later that he carefully placed his cock head against my sopping pussy entrance and pushed gently, holding my arms down with his hands, his legs between mine holding them wide-spread on the bed. Ooohhh, it felt soooo good as he very slowly entered me, spreading the sides of my cunt with his enormous hard cock. How I loved that feeling!

Once he was fully inside he lay there, taking his weight on his arms so I could breathe, and smiled down at me.

"Honey, please do it. Don't just tease me, fuck me," I wailed, trying to initiate movement myself by moving my hips, but held almost motionless by his heavy body.

He smiled, then withdrew almost completely before pushing back in like an express train, his head pressing against my cervix and his pubic bone grinding against my clit. Omigod, I loved that feeling. He repeated this seemingly endlessly, the slow pullout, rapid re-entry, over and over. I felt myself approaching my orgasm; so did he, noticing my rapid breathing, flushed cheeks and attempts at more frenetic movement. So he slowed down.

"Bastard!" I yelled at him, "Fuck me. Let me cum. Cum in me now."

He continued what he was doing, only slower, enough to hold me exactly where I was without cumming as my level of frustration went through the roof. He must have been reading from the same song sheet as Penny - frustration!!

Then he changed his tune, pushing in hard and holding himself deep inside, staying still while I tried to fuck him myself, causing small movements which I realized were very subtle, very sweet and gentle. I mentally tuned into these movements, clenching and unclenching my pussy muscles in time with these movements, feeling the pulse in his cock against the sides of my cunt. That, with the pressure against my cervix and clit, continued pushing me higher towards my release. I could feel his cock begin to throb as he also clenched and unclenched his muscles, pumping more blood into his already swollen member. Were we going to cum without moving, with no friction between our most sensitive parts, I wondered.

At last he must have felt the growing urgency of orgasm and he let himself lose the rigid control he had so far exercised. He withdrew quickly and started fucking in and out hard and fast. Ooohhh, this was what I needed; so much better. I gasped for air as I rapidly approached my overdue orgasm. Nearly there; a few more thrusts; I became aware of my panting and my "Ooof, ooof, ooof," regularly with every thrust as he literally pushed the air out of my lungs with the power of his movements. Then I was there, the amazing sensations radiating from my clit and cunt throughout my body; tingling in fingers and toes as I writhed under him and my pussy contracted and pulsed around his cock.

"Yes, yes, YES, YESSSSS, I'm CUMMINGGGGGG!" I yelled and I felt his hot sperm flooding the end of my pussy, squirting hard against my cervix as if to seek out my waiting fertile egg. I felt at least ten hard spurts as he raised his chest off mine, closed his eyes and surrendered to the power of his incredible orgasm, before slowly relaxing and sinking back onto me, panting in my ear, squashing the air from my chest.

I lay there for maybe half a minute before I needed air. I pushed him upwards, trying to breathe and he must have recognized my plight as supported himself on his arms, lifting his upper body off me and grinning down at me. He looked so gorgeous; perspiration covering his beautiful smiling face as he simply watched me recover from my orgasm, breathing deeply.

"Thank you, darling," I eventually said, "That was absolutely wonderful. What a lover I've found."

"Mmmm, yes, that was awesome. You are such a great lover and I so enjoy teasing you to orgasm."

He reached his head down and we kissed, gently, lovingly, sexily.

"Will that keep you happy till this afternoon, do you think?" he asked.

"Well, maybe, at least till lunchtime anyway."

We lay together a while longer then arose, showered together, then went to breakfast, sitting in the morning sun on deck eating breakfast, greeted by many other singles and couples who couldn't help but notice our freshly fucked glow. After a short time we were joined by Penny and Doug, who had a similar glow about them. After we greeted each other, Penny took me aside a little while the guys discussed guy things and asked was it my day.

"Yes, and we made love and it was wonderful and with any luck you're talking with a pregnant woman," I replied.

Penny hugged me, obviously overjoyed that my dream was coming true.

"So what now?" she asked.

"Well, I want Charles to fuck me again just to be sure."

"How about after lunch we have a foursome. I could do tantra with you and get you really sexy while the guys watch, which will get them really sexy too, and then we could each fuck our partner. Normally I'd ask if I could fuck Charles and offer Doug to you but I know how much you want Charles to be the father of your baby so it's not a good idea to risk it today. Maybe in a few days' time."

"That sounds awesome. We won't even ask the guys, just tell them. I'm sure they'll be overjoyed at the prospect of two nubile women making out together before they make love with them. It makes me feel sexy just thinking about it."

The rest of the morning was spent lounging on deck, swimming in the pool and relaxing as we chatted and I imagined deep inside me a strong, lucky sperm finding my egg and fertilizing it to produce the first complete cell of my gorgeous baby, a completely new human being, perfect in every way.

We had an early lunch then the four of us returned to Charles' cabin and reclined on the large beds. Penny and I lay together on one of them while the guys sat on the other, backs supported by the wall, watching and waiting for developments.

Penny started caressing me very lightly with just her finger tips, all over. It tickled at first under my arms but she told me to remain still and to take my mind elsewhere and soon the tickling sensation turned into eroticism as she continued her caresses. She covered my whole body except for my genital area and nipples; most frustrating because that was where I thought I needed the stimulation most. Penny knew better however and she continued the sensuous torture of my increasingly sensitive skin. I could feel my pussy gushing and noticed that hers was also. It was obvious that the guys were also affected erotically by what they were seeing as both had rigid cocks which they were gently stroking. Penny also noticed this.

"Right, gentlemen," she addressed them, "Hands behind your heads and keep them there. No more pleasuring yourselves; we'll do that when we're good and ready. We certainly don't want you going off half cocked." She smiled at her pun as they obeyed, their now free cocks pulsing gently on their own.

Penny returned her attention to me. "Ok, your turn now. You can do to me what I've been doing to you."

She lay down and I knelt alongside her, using just the tips of my fingers to massage her gently, avoiding the naughty bits just as she had for me. I was amazed how sensitive the tips of my fingers were and how sensual it was to give the massage. The tingles ran right up my arm, to my nipples and pussy. It was nearly as sensuous giving as receiving the tantric massage. My pussy renewed its secretion of juices and I noticed Penny's was also fairly gushing. I must be doing something right, I thought.

After about 45 minutes I ventured into new territory, moving my fingers to caress Penny's nipples. She responded with a low moan but did not move my hands away. So for the next little while I concentrated on her nipples and aureoles, then moved to her pussy area, spreading her legs further, gently parting her labia and caressing her wet, hot sex trench. She moaned again and slowly writhed her hips, eyes closed, soaking up the sensations. I continued this for nearly half an hour as she became more and more aroused, then stopped and gently told her it was her turn again.

By this time the guys were really aroused, their cocks glistening with precum, wriggling their hips to try to release some of their sexual tension, but I noticed they firmly kept their hands behind their heads. Their turn would come soon enough.

I lay down and Penny continued her massage of my nipples, aureoles and pussy, doing basically the same for me as I had for her. I could feel my pussy gushing and the tingles from my nipples went straight to my clit. I felt soooo sexy I just wanted, no, needed to be fucked hard. But still Penny continued and the guys kept watching.

A short time later it was all over. Penny announced that it was time for mixed doubles and Charles and Doug moved to us eager to claim their prizes for watching the frustratingly sexy show. With no ado Charles' huge cock invaded my pussy swamp,

"Sorry, darling, I'm not going to last long this time," he murmured in my ear.

"Nor am I," I replied.

Three minutes later it was all over. Charles deposited what felt like another gallon or so of potent sperm in the end of my pussy, writhing and moaning as he did so, his balls clenching against my thighs. Simultaneously I had the hardest orgasm of my life, feeling that I was being transported off this planet as my body became one huge oversensitive clit and I exploded around Charles' cock, writhing, screaming, moaning and cumming for several minutes.

From the sounds emanating from the other bed, Penny and Doug were experiencing similar ecstatic releases.

Slowly we all came back to Earth, back to Charles' cabin, and lay there, still coupled, exhausted. It took nearly half an hour before we were able to resume normal life, if, indeed, life would ever be normal again. We hugged and kissed, content in our post-orgasmic bliss. Finally we all showered in pairs, the shower being too small for four, then walked back to the deck area and lay in the shade, still recovering. Penny and I had aperitifs while the guys each had a beer, and we watched other people around the pool, lazing in the sun, making out in couples or more and generally relaxing in holiday mode.

The remainder of the afternoon passed easily, with a combination of swimming, talking together and occasional kissing and caressing. As the sun sank towards the horizon we felt hunger pangs so went inside and helped ourselves to the buffet supper, eating it on deck as we watched the sun sink below the horizon, bathing the sky in an orange glow that faded to deep red.

What a fabulous day it had been, I thought as I reflected on the our activities. I was probably pregnant by Charles - ooohhh, I did hope so! - and I was really looking forward to being a mother and to raising our child. My mind wandered over possibilities; would Charles still want to see us once the baby arrived? Did I want to stay with him in any sort of relationship? Originally it had been my plan to just become pregnant then leave, never seeing the father again, but was that really fair on him? Would he want continuing involvement? There seemed to be so many questions and so few answers. I would need to have a serious discussion with Charles.

Later that evening Charles and I danced in the ballroom, enjoying the slow dances the most as we could press our bodies together. Despite Charles' impressive performances already today, he became very aroused during our dancing, his cock hardening as it pressed against my belly and precum oozing from the tip. It was time to go to bed again, we both thought, so headed down to Charles' cabin once again.

It required very little encouragement from me for Charles to enter me as we lay on our sides, he curling behind me as we spooned together. After the frenetic activity of our previous love-making, it was wonderful just to lie gently against him as he moved slowly and oh so sexily inside me. He had one hand under my body between my ribs and hip and was caressing my clit very lightly with that while his other hand reached over me and teased my engorged nipples. I closed my eyes, relaxing against this man who I trusted so completely that I was prepared tom have his baby. I toyed with that thought in my head for a few minutes, then asked.

"Charles, darling, that feels so great. Please don't stop. However, I was just wondering what sort of relationship, if any, you would want with your baby after it's born and with his or her mother."

Charles paused for a few seconds, then continued his wonderful love-making.

"Well, I hadn't given it much thought," he replied. "Initially I thought it would be a few night fling; that we'd fuck like rabbits for a while, you'd get pregnant as you wanted, then we'd part, never to see each other again. However, I'm really enjoying your company, not only in bed but also just your presence and non-sexual company as well. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm beginning to reconsider. I think a longer term relationship might just work with us. The problem with this is that once the relationship becomes other than the free and easy one we have, we change and often develop expectations of each other that are very subtle but which can, over time, destroy the relationship."

I lay there for a few minutes, absorbing what he had said, running it through my mind. He had really simply opened the possibility of a longer term relationship, much like a sampler being offered to see what I would reply. What did I want to reply? Did I really want a longer term commitment? Was I fully committed to raising my child alone?

"Mmmm," I replied, noncommittally, enjoying the continuing movement of his cock inside my well-lubricated love tunnel and his hands on my sensitive parts. I was finding it more difficult to think coherently and I noticed that I was moving my hips in time with Charles' movements, whereas a few moments ago I was lying still. Not a good time to consider or answer life-changing questions. Tingling sensations radiated from my pussy area, augmented by the beautiful sensations Charles was causing in my nipples. There was no doubt that Charles was a wonderful lover. Maybe the question could be whether I could live the rest of my life without him, rather than whether I wanted to live with him.

"Like that, honey," I whispered, "Yes, it's soooo good. God you're a wonderful lover. Right now I just want you to love me like this forever."

His movements increased in rapidity and in penetration depth as he started moving my body so that it better fitted against him as he fucked into me harder. He nibbled my shoulder and neck with his teeth, sending delightful sensations through my body. I pressed back against him, seeking more of him inside me.

Suddenly he stopped, rolled over onto his back taking me with him, then pushed me upwards so I was sitting across his hips facing his feet. I felt him slip much further inside me, touching sensitive places that responded quickly once he resumed his movements. He pushed and pulled my hips, back and forth, sliding me on his body, lubricated by our combined secretions.

"Oooohhhh, darling, that's wonderful; sooo deep, so sensuous, so sexy, mmmm, harder, darling, push him in harder."

I leant forwards more so that my clit rubbed against his crinkled ball sac, gaining more stimulation and sending renewed sensations through my entire body. Charles must have read my thoughts for a few seconds later he reached around me and cupped my swaying pendulous breasts, squeezing and twisting my long nipples hard.

"AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!" I screamed, part in pain from his maltreatment of my tender buds, and part from the flood of sensations that washed through me as I came hard.

"OH, YES, YES, I'M CUMMMMINGGGGGG!"

I felt myself go rigid as the pleasure engulfed me, my body a sea of trembling sensations that defied description, my fingers and soles of my feet tingling. Charles held me still, his hands and fingers still punishing my breasts and sensitive nipples, causing wave upon wave of ecstasy to wash through me, each wave taking me higher. I was beyond words, beyond thought, and remained in this state for seemingly hours before I gradually relaxed and slumped forwards onto Charles' legs, my body trembling and shaking, my breath gasping.

Slowly I regained control of my body and senses. Wow! What an orgasm. I turned my head and grinned at Charles, my grin being met by one of his own.

"You were sensational," he stated emphatically. "God you're gorgeous when you cum like that."

"Mmmm, you're wonderful being able to make me cum like that, honey. Did you cum?"

"Not yet, but I certainly intend to very soon."

"Oh, so that's why you're still rock hard and huge inside me," I replied, noticing that I was still very much filled by his cock.

"Yes, now, I want you on your hands and knees with your feet at the edge of the bed."

I lifted my body off his impressive length and did as he said. He then pulled my body back so that my ass was over my heels and my breasts were on the bed just in front of my knees. This must have caused my pussy entrance to gape open at the level of his cock.

"Just a wee bit low," he said, reaching for a pillow which he pushed between my calves and thighs, raising my ass a few inches. I then felt the tip of his cock at the entrance to my cunt and felt him gently but forcefully entering me. I seemed a lot tighter in this position due to the pressure on my belly from being curled up. It felt totally different; he felt far larger and once he reached the end and then continued to push, far longer. I wriggled to reposition him inside me, then he pushed in harder until he was further in than I had ever taken anyone before. It felt wonderful.

Charles began pumping in and out, removing his cock completely, with a loud sucking sound, before reinserting it each stroke. The sensations it sent through me were fantastic and judging by Charles' movements and sounds, he was enjoying it also. I guess if it was tighter for me it was also tighter for him.

Gradually his movements became faster, the pressure became harder, he remained inside me at the end of each stroke and I noticed a combined "Oooofff" from both of us as he sunk deeply inside me. He was obviously approaching his climax, his movements becoming faster, harder and less coordinated as he sought his release. Then he was there.

"AAAARRRGGGHHH! YES, YES, I'M CUMMING!" he yelled as he went rigid and I felt his cock pulsate as he released his potent sperm into the depths of my cunt. If I wasn't pregnant already, I would probably be so after this, I thought.

It was all over in a few moments and Charles collapsed over my back, resting briefly before he began moving gently back and forth inside me, his cock rapidly losing its turgor until he withdrew. He lay on the bed beside me and repositioned me so we could kiss and cuddle each other as I felt much of his cum drip from my pussy but hoped enough stayed in to seek out my ripe egg. I straightened up and we wriggled into a more comfortable position in which we kissed briefly then slept.

12